It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this documentary. You can´t. ET Contact DOES occur.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sure you'll find those facial expressions at a bible group reading scripture as well, that doesn't mean it's real.

As I'm not watching sci-fi (at least pretending that I don't), but a documentary, I'm not inclined to suspend my disbelief over something that is more likely for dramatic effect than anything else. Actually, I think the light is far more sinister than one would think. I think its sole purpose is to lure and deceive people into buying a false story, not necessarily with their money, but with their heart and soul.

All that glisters is not gold.
edit on 14/6/12 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Unless you are calling telepathy channeling, which some do, I don't particularly run with any channeling and in fact had the negatives harm me and my youngest son out of agreeing to read a channeling, to basically get out of a conversation at the time, and so I felt I had to keep my word though my energy recognition told me this was gravity, intense gravity and negative, this is the Cassiopian Wave and that is Legion. Or a very close level to Legion of very negative ETs, so almost on Legions level. Well, after waking up more and raising frequency, and having unconditional love and kindness even during a checkup I was protected from the negative harvesting type abductions, no more gynelogical and no more scoop marks, only positive ones, and Higher Self, inner seeking, my family that watches over.

The channeled work, the very next morning after reading a few chapters, my youngest son came running down the stairs and threw his quilt on the floor. He said it paralyzed him. So I sat down, and held him and asked him if he felt he couldn't move? And what had happened. He was crying. He said that these dark hooded men had touched his stomach with a wand or stick or prod, whenever he tried to fight the paralysis and get up, and it was like being punched in the stomach. Then he got braver and said but he broke away from it and ran downstairs. So it had just happened. The jackyls from their negative co-op program, connected to black ops. As if they were waiting for me to slip up, and pounce. We have to raise our frequency and hold that light frequency over this world.

And often people who are waking up do so in dangerous areas, like here on the west coast with Fukushima, and cold weather, ice age coming? Whatever is around us, be it tornados, earthquakes, poison, whatever the dark side does, we're here to hold light, and a high frequency. Her photos are doing that, there is interactive light frequency occurring and they raise frequency too.

I myself had a huge lump on my lymph gland form and was sick for a month.

I worked hard at clearing the negative energy and closing permissions and never ignoring the gift of energy recognition Dad/Mom sent me in with to protect me.

Channeling is to me, a kind of possession, and even if there may be positive ones that can step in and protect, its wide open in a way no one should do.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Wow , just watched the video and what can I say ..... I believe her .
That's probably the most impressive video I've seen in years

Thank you .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Also remember in the first part of the documentary - where one of the researchers says that people that experience such things have had a great deal of turmoil in their past?

Wouldn't this type of thing serve as an escape mechanism for not having to come to terms with what a person experienced or witnessed? Isn't this also somewhat related to the abduction phenomena? (Where many of these people were found to have been sexually abused while in their bed, not abducted.

I think it's also telling that all of these things happen in the dead of night. All the paranormal stuff - ghosts, visitations, most ufo sightings (and I don't buy we can't see them when the sun is out). It certainly would be easier to fake at night.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I don't trust any of them, to be honest. Anyway, the theme of renewal/deprogramming is pretty well spread and I see nothing new about it.
The point I was making remains. If they don't agree with the way human consciousness currently manifests itself (the way humans destroy each other and their own habitat) why are they fine with unconscious collective decisions-obviously to their detriment ?
I too find it very odd that there is so little compelling evidence out there...but I think that the reasons behind it are not as simple as saying 'ets respect our collective decisions/limitations'.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
its called "hands of [sic] policy" or non intervention policy.

if "they" wanted to make themselves known without respecting the choice of the mass consciousness ...they would have already done that.
In this way there is not evidence enough to force anybody to change their beliefs.
But this will change in the next few years.

Who says this, exactly? "Them?" Is there solid evidence of this, or is it just more speculation? Besides, this is what they always say. They've been saying this for 60 years and it has never changed. Guess where this came from:

"It has been almost four years since you first contacted me. In a few more months you should be completely adapted to our environment. Why don't you simply set your craft down on the White House lawn some morning, ask for worldwide communication facilities, and give the whole world your message at once?"

"This `simple solution,' is only wishful thinking on your part," Alan replied. "We have discussed this before, and if you will think a little, you will see that there are many reasons, both general and specific, why such a course would not be successful. In the first place there is the psychological aspect. If we were to appear as members of a superior race, coming from above to lead the people of your world, about thirty percent of these people would insist upon considering us as Gods, and would attempt to place upon us, all responsibility for their own welfare. Of the remaining seventy per cent, most would consider that we were potential tyrants who were planning to enslave their world, and many would immediately begin to seek means to destroy us. If any great and lasting good is to come of our efforts, the actual leaders must be your own people, or at least men who are indistinguishable from them. [...]

As I have said before, we will not and cannot force our knowledge or our culture upon your race, nor can we appear in person before your people as a whole unless and until there is substantial evidence that the majority desire it. This is far from being true at the present time.

It's from a book called The White Sands Incident, written by contactee Daniel Fry first published in 1954. It's always the same old crap.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer
reply to post by kauskau

I don't trust any of them, to be honest. Anyway, the theme of renewal/deprogramming is pretty well spread and I see nothing new about it.
The point I was making remains. If they don't agree with the way human consciousness currently manifests itself (the way humans destroy each other and their own habitat) why are they fine with unconscious collective decisions-obviously to their detriment ?
I too find it very odd that there is so little compelling evidence out there...but I think that the reasons behind it are not as simple as saying 'ets respect our collective decisions/limitations'.

as i said: bashar never said something like that. In fact he says that there is an infinitive number of parallel realities and he would never interfer with YOUR choice..

Their actions are a kind of "geometrical pattern" that enables a certain reality to occur in which we HAVE contact with them...which does not mean that there is only ONE earth and everyone on that earth will have contact..it only means: one of the possible future earths will be the one having contact with them and it depends on your frequency/your beliefsystem if you will experience that...but i know how crazy that sounds. But here is not the place to discuss this as for some its already enough to give this lady a chance of being sincere...
and this already is a good thing.

i can only say: watch a few videos about parallel timelines etc from bashar..and his logic will make sense to you..
because your intuition already knows all that stuff. you just have to awaken it..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Inferring that people that don't agree with you are somehow mentally retarded really isn't cool. Try respecting other people's beliefs.

Remember something - if you and I walk up to a rose bush, stand there for 5 minutes, and then are told to write down what we experienced, some things will be the same, some will be TOTALLY different. It will depend on your height, your location general to the rose, what you DECIDE to observe, and how you interpret color, smell, light, distance, etc. Generally whatever we write will contain some similarities and some differences. Maybe you get fixated on the number of thorns, maybe I am drawn to the insect flying around it.

The point is none of us can have the same experience to a given event. More broadly, our belief systems are shaped by these events in our lives.

I think this woman saw something, she appears quite sincere, and her story is intriguing. That doesn't mean I HAVE to believe she saw and telepathically communicated with light beings from another dimension. But go ahead, take your best shot at my teeth. Be prepared to lose a few yourself if you attack me first.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

its called "hands of [sic] policy" or non intervention policy.

if "they" wanted to make themselves known without respecting the choice of the mass consciousness ...they would have already done that.
In this way there is not evidence enough to force anybody to change their beliefs.
But this will change in the next few years.

Who says this, exactly? "Them?" Is there solid evidence of this, or is it just more speculation? Besides, this is what they always say. They've been saying this for 60 years and it has never changed. Guess where this came from:

"It has been almost four years since you first contacted me. In a few more months you should be completely adapted to our environment. Why don't you simply set your craft down on the White House lawn some morning, ask for worldwide communication facilities, and give the whole world your message at once?"

"This `simple solution,' is only wishful thinking on your part," Alan replied. "We have discussed this before, and if you will think a little, you will see that there are many reasons, both general and specific, why such a course would not be successful. In the first place there is the psychological aspect. If we were to appear as members of a superior race, coming from above to lead the people of your world, about thirty percent of these people would insist upon considering us as Gods, and would attempt to place upon us, all responsibility for their own welfare. Of the remaining seventy per cent, most would consider that we were potential tyrants who were planning to enslave their world, and many would immediately begin to seek means to destroy us. If any great and lasting good is to come of our efforts, the actual leaders must be your own people, or at least men who are indistinguishable from them. [...]

As I have said before, we will not and cannot force our knowledge or our culture upon your race, nor can we appear in person before your people as a whole unless and until there is substantial evidence that the majority desire it. This is far from being true at the present time.

It's from a book called The White Sands Incident, written by contactee Daniel Fry first published in 1954. It's always the same old crap.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

watch this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by kauskau

They are Demonic beings and the ultimate proof is they do not talk, they read your mind or put thoughts in it. They have no sex organs!!! Those two do it for just about all us sane folk out there.

Speak for yourself. I don't see demons angels and fairies as a sane explanation. You are entitled to your opinion but there is no "ultimate proof" of anything - yet.

Who really cares! Demons, fairies, aliens..it's fricking semantics! Who cares how some people call "them"?
The most "logical" explanation is that the phenomena are all the same, the only difference in how people interpret them.

In the ancient times, they called 'em gods, religious people call them angels, others "light beings", others aliens. Don't you realize it's all the same and only influenced by the sociological, religious, cultural bias how they are called?

I care because demonic beings vs. aliens or beings from another dimension are couldn't be more far apart in terms of an explanation. But, you do have a point that belief systems have changed over time.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this one is also very clear about the hands of policy..PLEASe give it a chance!! I know you all want to believe..and i know you can..its really your choice,
This guy here has everything one needs to give you sincerity without interfering with your choice in a forcefull way...i swear
it starts at 2.25...(gets interesting)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sleepdealer

Its not what we think, its like a test here. And there is family and Higher Ups, and good people watching over, and there is the negative side controlling our leaders, a certain group of negative greys and their partners or associates, trying to hold us back. And keep us in low frequency. And its not that Ets can just come and inform us, we're from the cosmos in tests here, to grow our Love and Light. We need to hold the Light and mitigate the earth changes and the dark side plans, depopulation or war, all those they're starving to death in this world. Its up to us to raise our frequency and wake up more and do the work we came to do, to truly seek within. We had some good teachings and instructions both from Budda and Christ especially if you take them out of the controlling religions which teach opposite to go within and seek to see through the world, but promote war and divisions and murder and obey.

There is nothing preventing you from seeking within, and no one is called to wake up via ETs or their family if that is not what they feel right about. Then they need to seek within and simply ask their Soul or Creator to unblock them and their love and wake them up more.

Disclosure is something else. The negative side does not truly wish any form of disclosure to come out, the zetas for example, because if it does, even if its a false flag of any kind, but any concept of ET attacking or the general public, or basically, the students in the classroom, suddenly getting told ET is real, that is it. The non interference is over.

They can all show up and of course given choices we're not going to choose the wars and slave camps.

But we have a test going on here and we're supposed to be seeking and choosing positive answers, holding light.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

watch this
www.youtube.com...

No.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

watch this
www.youtube.com...

No.

lol..ok.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kauskau

Thank you .

Sarcasm or serious? I don't like watching ;Contactees; they seem the least credible, not sure if this is worth the time

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kauskau

Thank you .

That's great!. Now where will you go from here?
edit on 14-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It has been captured in several cameras (as stated in the video). I do not believe the reality that she is experiencing (but I accept that it may seem real to her), I do not understand the lights she has filmed (I see no purpose, even if I like the message she relates).

Go back into the video when the family is reunited to watch the footage captured by the film crew in the first shots of the window the light is there again. To me it is some sort of reflection from the camera (the lens).

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

It's an opened window.

2nd

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Sarcasm or serious?

Serious I believe her , I don't know what the lights are but I get no feeling that she is making it up , she seems on the level to me .
The points raised by JohnnyAnonymous just add another layer of credibility in my view with the tests done by the people that know there stuff , I find it an interesting case

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

she has documented her experiences and seems to be a really honest person. I dont see any reason to not believe her. .

Concrete proof, indeed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join