It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this documentary. You can´t. ET Contact DOES occur.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I am familiar with the idea of parallel realities/time lines but I prefer scientific sources (the many-worlds interpretation is a nice example). No idea who or what bashar is but this concept is (if not borrowed from other sources) nothing new anyway. And not crazy..it makes perfect sense. A few theoretical physicists have written extensively on this subject.
"Not interfering with your choice" is an unconvincing explanation, but obviously a very convenient excuse.
edit on 14-6-2012 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sleepdealer

Another thing, is it a coincidence that someone who chose the name Sleepdealer or in other words, someone who deals at putting people back to sleep, would be writing in such a way? Coincidence? I think not!

I posted to you in case you ever wish to wake up more, just to seek, but your posts are so bland, and on the fence, and bored at any answer given. Nothing amounts to any proof to you, at least as you maintain.

I would suggest to you that your life is a gift, and don't waste it. Not a second of it. One can change their minds or change their jobs, and it means growth and happiness.

We have quite a battle going on over our spirits and progression. There are sides. The ones who like putting people back in their sheep pens or chicken pens are not nice guys. Don't be one of them.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hi, about the scene where the woman is talking infront of the window.
Ive been making movies since I was a kid, and if there is one thing I can recognise, it's the red light in the window caused by the REC light in the front of the camera,

sorry for my bad english.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Haha.Oh dear..Is that what some people say when they run out of arguments?..Oh well, if that's how you feel.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Originally posted by kauskau
she has documented her experiences and seems to be a really honest person. I dont see any reason to not believe her. .

Concrete proof, indeed.

Did you just completely ignore Johnyanonymous' post and the entire 5 part video documentary on purpose?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer

Haha.Oh dear..Is that what some people say when they run out of arguments?..Oh well, if that's how you feel.

Oh my, you should read my posts. Having health issues, and the most comfortable chair is my computer one, that needs a foamie or I am apt to get paralysis when I get up at times, one could not accuse me of running out of arguments.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think its suspicious that these images have only been captured on an old 8mm camera. How easy would it be to stop one of these recorders while recording and then wave the cam around before starting it up again?

I hadn't thought of it until you mentioned this, but I had an old Super-8 movie camera like that and it was capable of doing animation, which means shooting one frame at a time. If she filmed normally for a few seconds, stopped, switched to animation mode, created the effect, then switched back to normal, she MAY have been able to produce the effect that we see there. The only thing I can't figure out is would the shutter be open long enough to produce the numerous "squiggles"? Plus when switching back to normal mode the camera would have to be in exactly the same position as before the single frame, otherwise a "jump" in movement would show. If her camera is not capable of animation though, all bets are off.

She does seem very sincere to me though, and there's more to this than just the single-frame effect. For now at least, I give her the benefit of the doubt but maintain the option for skepticism.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

post by Blue Shift
effectively study something for 40 years -- particularly if you bring in "experts" -- you usually gain a better understanding of it. And it gains value with knowledge.

The Hessdalen Lights were first reported in the 1940s and have been scientifically studied since 1983 yet we are no closer to an answer now than we were then , maybe these lights are the same type of phenomena .

edit on 14-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your problems.
You haven't actually addressed my questions in a rational manner though. You just reproduced the usual explanation anyone can find in hundreds of channeled messages (no wonder I sound bored,,) and/or used an ad hominem argument, which was a cheap shot heh.
Just because I think that your arguments have no consistency doesn't automatically put me in the 'bad guys' box, that's silly. We might have similar ideas (the fact that ets are out there but evidence of contact is extremely rare, for example) but very different explanations for why things are the way they are.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by potatotomato2
reply to post by kauskau

If it's on YouTube it must be true, especially if the people being interviewed say it's true, I mean there are no such things as acting, lying, publicity stunts, hoaxers, scammers, profiteers, people looking for attention, wanna be authors, people that just like to be filmed, story tellers, fabricators, and/or delusional people

Is everyone who belives in Extraterrestrial life and starships fit these labels in your books? Or just those on youtube ?

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer

Sorry to hear about your problems.
You haven't actually addressed my questions in a rational manner though. You just reproduced the usual explanation anyone can find in hundreds of channeled messages (no wonder I sound bored,,) and/or used an ad hominem argument, which was a cheap shot heh.
Just because I think that your arguments have no consistency doesn't automatically put me in the 'bad guys' box, that's silly. We might have similar ideas (the fact that ets are out there but evidence of contact is extremely rare, for example) but very different explanations for why things are the way they are.

Nor do you read my posts. Because they have been linking videos, quoting that she uses other cameras and even borrowed the camera of the Unsolved Mystery Crew, and I had quite the thing to say about channeling back a page or two, very much against it. So that in itself shows me where you're at with all of this.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
Are you new to the world?

this is dorothy Izatt

old as me being discussed time and again

check these

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
edit on 13-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

thats a bit harsh dude.. I have been reading up on contactees and that whole phenomenon for a couple years now and I have never heard of her or seen those videos. The number of people "waking up" and researching and exploring is growing exponentially every day, so it is only natural that you will always have people on here bringing up threads that were already discussed 6 months ago - It's unavoidable. But it is also a good thing, because if someone were to garner an interest in this specific field and wanted to hear other peoples opinions that are not months/years old then they would start a thread on it. Like this guy did. You would also get different opinions and comments than the older threads perhaps opening a new door or way for you to look at the topic.

You must also remember that most people work full time jobs and have to spend time with their family and/or significant other, like myself, and do not have all day to read up on this sort of stuff, so quite often threads and news items will go unseen.

So stop cruising through new threads and trying to police them - we have moderator's for that - and making other people feel like idiots or just generally bad because they might not have read about this particular topic before.

If it bothers you when you see it just take a deep breath, hit the back button on your browser and look at a different thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by kauskau
I just don´t understand you sceptics ..you lost your touch to your senses.. Without a doubt : there is no acting in this documentary.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Maybe not. Just because someone really believes the story they're telling you think that makes it factual? People can be wrong without lying.

Bottom line, you can't take anecdotal evidence (basically, a story someone is telling) and concur absolutely that it's a factual representation. Well, you CAN, but it isn't enough for me, or a whole lot of other people. They're still drawing conclusions about what happened, and then you have to draw your own based upon that.

Does ET contact occur? I don't know. And if you're basing your opinion off of this sort of anecdotal evidence, you don't either. You can say, "I believe it occurs" and I have no problem with that. Go farther than that, and you've lost me and several million others.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I can see why you are a moderator now.. Perfectly logical argument with no obvious flaws. I like the way you reason and come to your conclusion. I myself like to think there is contact going on.. I just hope that if it were to happen to me it would be benevolent and occur in an area/time where it wouldn't scare the sh# out of me haha.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

That is enough to show you where I'm at with "all of this" ?
Ok then.
By the way, I never said anything about the validity of her footage. I don't think she is lying. The questions you've been avoiding were addressing your explanation regarding rare contact. You may be against channeled messages but your ideas and even choice of words are obviously inspired by channeled messages. Or maybe you have reached those conclusions by yourself in perfect synchronicity with channelers..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
Are you new to the world?

this is dorothy Izatt

old as me being discussed time and again

I am not new to the world but to these videos and her story. Thank you OP for bringing this back into the light. I cant believe this only have a few thousand views. We need to spread the word

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by sleepdealer

Here is all you need to know about Unity_99...she is a new age abductee...
She believes she is spreading the love, light and goodness BS.

She is brainwashing her children into believing they have been abducted.

She even stated that she yells at stars...her story was...she was looking for her kid with another one her kids...when she stopped looked up and spoke out loud...I know your there...SPEAKING TO THE STARS...

Sigh..... and a big face palm you should not be doing this

We are children and I guess we will be children until we grow to our parents level of consciousness and understanding.
edit on 14-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join