It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this documentary. You can´t. ET Contact DOES occur.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

What is a"Flytrany", exactly?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is duncan lzatt an et? thats what might be so overt.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

What is a"Flytrany", exactly?

A "Nighttrany"

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I just have to say. I believe 100% in Alien life.

I'm just sick of people mucking up the subject

I agree. Lately I've been thinking about why it's so hard for so many people to believe that life exists somewhere other than this tiny planet in a universe so enormous that our minds are incapable of comprehending it. From what I can figure, it's a 2-part answer: Religion and Government

1.) Religion (at least Western religions) has taught that we are "special" in the eyes of an omnipotent being and that the universe was created just for us. If there's life elsewhere, then we're not so special after all, and that point alone if accepted as fact, would force us to question the validity of religion. That prospect scares the daylights out of a lot of people because they think that no religion means no God, and no afterlife. If there's no afterlife, there's no meaning to life, and that's a prospect that they refuse to accept.

2.) Governments know that there have always been objects in the sky that are clearly mechanical. Clearly to those who have actually seen some of them them close-up anyway, and make our best technology look like Tonka toys, and there's absolutely nothing they can do to defend against them. That makes governments impotent, and that scares them. It would also scare us if they would actually come out and state it as fact.

In other words, fear is the motivating factor for those people.

Of course some here will argue that they base their claims on the lack of scientific evidence, when in fact what their basing it on is the lack of tangible evidence. There is more than enough intangible evidence, when viewed with common sense, to reasonably conclude that the probability of life on other planets is staggeringly high.

edit on 6/15/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/15/2012 by AntiNWO because: just re-organizing my thoughts

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I stand corrected. Due to the low quality of the video I took the "first" window frame as it being closed at times (I also thought that there was a "second" window behind the first) but looking to the images capture in the first page of the thread it becomes obvious that you are indeed correct.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by FlySolo

Nice. someone who see's what I've been pushing for the last two pages. Wild claims doesn't back up UFO/Aliens.

I've been trying to refrain from even responding to your posts because I've seen your type before here. There really isn't any point. However, I'm tired of seeing you clog up this thread with nonsensical comments. You've come to a book report without reading the book. You're just party crashing sitting at the back yammering about how crappy the book is. Watch the vid or stfu.

thank you and have a nice day

I don't know if you're referring to Chargeit or myself or both.

I'll assume both. Thank you for the threat,, I'll take it as a compliment. Don't hold back Flytrany, let it go,,,just step out of the closet and release yourself.

Now you say I clog up the threads. Tell me ,,is disagreeing cold hardly with someone else considered clogging? And you called me stupid too... In case you didn't know nonsensical means stupid. If you didn't realize, its the 12th page already and you are still bitching to members need to watch the video.... Do you really think any of us haven't seen the 4 stupid videos. See how I used "stupid"..

I wasn't talking to you, how vain of yourself to think I really care. But now that you've inserted your verbal diarrhea I'll consider you and your stellar witted counterpart both belong in the same proverbial toilet.

Back on topic...

You believe in aliens and these videos because you have undeniable blind faith in some old hag and all the alien science fiction jargon propaganda. Which non of it is proof. You do know what the definition of proof is ,,I hope so my dear Flytrany

My belief in aliens, sasquatch, ghosts or anything paranormal is entirely based on pieces of the puzzle rather than the whole picture. Each part thereof relies heavily upon research, testimony, witnesses, lab results, credibility, historical documents etc., etc. I consider my standards to be above yours in many many ways. One reason mainly being, you're narcissistic and confrontational on the matter. Highly emotional. I wouldn't trust you to study drying paint.

Not once have you attempted to refute anything in the documentary with ideas of your own. Just ad-hominem attacks not worthy of a high school chuckle.

Have a nice day
Flytranny

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You are correct in that it can't be debunked. You simply can't debunk something that does not exist.

By that I mean your links claimed to be a 'documentary'. The allegations of a few non credible people with no HARD evidence does not qualify.

Your premise is wrong rendering this thread is a disaster .

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

I've already said. Aliens must be out there. But to assume everything is Alien because your to stupid to educate yourself beyond pipe dreams isn't my problem.

I'll indulge you.

Care to explain to me where you came up with the the notion I assume everything is alien?
Please explain what is education beyond "pipe dreams" in your own words. wtf does that even mean?

Break it down for me 'cause I'm 'too' stupid

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Pipe dreams

www.answers.com...

Ok. I'm going to apologize for getting carried away and insulting you.

I realize that by this point you think I don't take ufo/alien life serious. I do.

I just want real evidence.

Radar, pilot accounts, Military, government officials, official documents. This is evidence worth looking at. Sorry but I am not and will not be impressed by pictures, videos or voice recordings.

Have you download all of the FBI's UFO documents? Or the release's of other countrys? That's worth looking at.

I've been following the UFO phenomenon for years. I'm over things that have no way of being proven. I don't want stories. I want facts.

Facts are the only way we'll ever really get insight on whats really happening out there.

Sorry for being a a-hole. This is just a subject that I take maybe more serious then I should.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

My god man, you're pathetic. A link to the definition of pipe dream is your idea of education?

I sure hope you look back on this in 20 years and realize how you look now.

I've got nothing more to say to you kid. Good luck with your questions and answers.com

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Lol. You asked dude.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dorothy's words, "the Light in any media doesnt lose its potency" (paraphrased unless my memory is exact)

I took some pictures, and the sun is one of my favorite subject, and here in the Fraser Valley its rarely shining, just rain and cold weather. Two of todays pictures and I can feel the energy very strongly, especially the white one, it feels really good and uplifting.

I imagine that is the purpose of her photos too, something the Light is doing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

"Ideas of your own"??

All of my ideas are mine. From whom did I plagiarized ?

I always have a nice day

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Dorothy's words, "the Light in any media doesnt lose its potency" (paraphrased unless my memory is exact)

I took some pictures, and the sun is one of my favorite subject, and here in the Fraser Valley its rarely shining, just rain and cold weather. Two of todays pictures and I can feel the energy very strongly, especially the white one, it feels really good and uplifting.

I imagine that is the purpose of her photos too, something the Light is doing.

How BEAUTIFUL!! That first picture looks like that purple color is in the shape of an angel, and the bright pink area is it's halo. I guess we all can see what we want to see in light colors, but that is what I see.

Thanks for sharing the beauty.

edit on 6/16/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Kinda Vid's one has to watch a few times... very interesting

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The woman seems like a lovely lady

Many decades have passed and as I observe this subject hasn't really evolved as quickly as it should have. People are still at the point the ships are probably ours not extraterrestrial.

From my experiences I will say that one day in your lifetime (depending on your age of course) you will know the ships are EXTRATERRESTRIAL then we will need to get peoples to take the next step...the Extraterrestrial step.

The evolution of this subject has been far to slow.

Also peoples remember just because something can be duplicated etc. doesn't mean that something was fake/faked.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Many decades have passed and as I observe this subject hasn't really evolved as quickly as it should have. People are still at the point the ships are probably ours not extraterrestrial.

From my experiences I will say that one day in your lifetime (depending on your age of course) you will know the ships are EXTRATERRESTRIAL then we will need to get peoples to take the next step...the Extraterrestrial step.

Also peoples remember just because something can be duplicated etc. doesn't mean that something was fake/faked.

I'd give you 100 stars for this post if I could.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I sincerely think "one day in our lifetime", as you stated, will happen before this year has ended. They have been "prepping" the humans for this for all these years so it won't be such a shock. There are still going to be many who have their belief system turned upside down, and possibly die of a heart attack, because they refused to open their mind to the possibility.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I had this case "in my mind" over the last several days and thought about it since i heard about it.

You can believe what you want, this case lost already a lot of its "appeal" and credibility for me. There is LOTS of holes and questions open.

For starters:

* Why does she film the "UFOs" (which are really only lights, nothing more) with an ancient 8mm film camera?
Here is the answer: She doesn't use another camera since she KNOWS that a modern video camera would not enable the "trick". Only with an old film camera it could be as easy as opening the camera, putting a finger on a reel etc to stop the film...which would easily result in those "amazing" (and totally un-interesting, by the way)...."strings of light"

- If it were a REAL phenomena it wouldnt matter what camera she is using, she could make FAR better footage with a modern camera, but she does not.

* Why does she keep producing 30.000 ft of footage over 30 years which does IN FACT not show anything else what she could not have filmed in 2 days when she started? Instead, she dedicates her entire life to the filming with this old camera. Like an obsession. In the 30 years, obviously NOTHING conclusive has arisen except hours/days on end of footage of the same type "lights".

* If it's a phenomenon, why is it limited to night time? Why only lights?

* Why does the rest of the family (with very few exceptions) actually not see what she sees? She is claiming to film the lights for 30 years - but her family seemed STILL skeptical, most of them have never seen what she saw. Oh..the one daughter (?) said she saw a light too once..... Notice: A LIGHT..which can be anything.

* Every research team/pseudo-scientist which points out an "orb" on footage and then starts freaking because a floating "orb" (which is likely just dust floating by) is entirely retarded. This should tell people something about the mind-set of the film team who made that documentary.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I GIVE UP!!!

All those questions you asked were answered in the videos!
The first time she saw it was at 4:00 in the afternoon, not nighttime.
Orbs and dust particles can be easily distinguished using certain tests by professionals.
A visitor that came by one day saw the lights too....
And, I don't think they made "modern" cameras back in the 1950's... however, she did use 3 different types of cameras that were "modern" at that time, and got the same thing on all three.

Go back and watch ALL the videos again. I think you missed a few things.
edit on 6/16/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 6/16/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join