It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Angels...It's about time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding me about how deep the infection of hating women really is. I suppose when you want the planet to burn, and when you hate your life, hating the people that birthed you here makes some twisted sense. To bad you haven't risen above it.
edit on 13-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

A spiritual renewal is possible before death. One who does not know God can be called dead in spirit but once he knows God and his purpose of creation, that is to worship God, then his spirit is renewed and he becomes a living spirit. A living spirit knows things in this life that some men have to die first before knowing.

I think there's a difference between thinking he knows something and actually knowing something. We can pretend thats the way it is all we want, but it won't make it so. A "living spirit" would be one who lives life, not one who wishes to negate it, or live it for another.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
All organised religion is nothing more than a control construct, put in place by the TPTB over the millenia with the simple purpose of keeping you afraid and in line. Essentially be bad, or do this or that and ile spank you!

Sorry I know to little about Buddisms and Hinduism as social control structures to either confirm or deny. There is something behind everything since at least chakras exists whatever view of god you choose to view. I love God/ALLah/ONE in my own way but do not fear him at all. Fearing God/ALLah/ONE is like fearing wisdom, the earth below your feet, the sky above you or a black hole on on the other side of the universe, totaly pointless.

OP i liked your post until you went for the fear card. I do not understand why the muslim faith is more fear based from my point of view? I might not have read enought of the koran to get it but some of the things I read was definetly not for me yeet. Maybe it was a test for me if I could see thru duality views and understand the spiritual views muslisms have also. I do think you do have people that arrive and go home from your direction also but It does not seem to be the road I am supposed to walk/understand yeet.

Enjoy the ride if you want to soultravelers.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

A spiritual renewal is possible before death. One who does not know God can be called dead in spirit but once he knows God and his purpose of creation, that is to worship God, then his spirit is renewed and he becomes a living spirit. A living spirit knows things in this life that some men have to die first before knowing.

Very true that you can know allmost to much while being alive. Some people are already in a way on the other side while they are still here. Do everybody really have to go into the extremes of emotion as to worship? Is not a gentle loving feeling towards everything devine/holy enought. You have your way of being one with god and I have mine. I would not say the purpose of creation is just to worship. There is a lot of different levels of emotion that are interesting to experiance.
edit on 13-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Christians who oppose Islam... cant explain why their God allowed Islam to emerge in 7th century... when God could have established christianity in Arabia instead of Islam.

If christianity was indeed the true religion, and God wanted everyone to be christians, God would have made sure that christianity took over Arabia. Instead, we see that Christianity fell into the hands of pagan romans and became corrupt.... and Islam arose next door, in Arabia... fulfilled the prophecies of Isaiah 42 and lasts to this day.

You asked a question. Why did God allow Islam to rise? I can answer that. There was a reason for Islam. But it's not necessarily what you would think it should be though. So here it goes.

In the first century AD the Jews were expecting a Messiah to arise that would reunite the tribes of Israel and bring back the kingdom of David. Instead what happened was the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and the Bar Kochba revolt failed in 135 AD. Causing the diaspora. So what happened? Why did the Jewish God not fulfill his promises in the first century AD?

It seems a problem developed. And quite simply here it is.
Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Malachi 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

The job of Messiah in the first century AD was supposed to have been a two man job. And here's what Jesus Christ had to say about the problem.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Matthew 11.
7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
8 But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

John the Baptist was supposed to have been the messenger of Malachi. His death triggered the curse of Malachi. So after some research here is what I figured out about the curse.

It's a top level Leviticus 26 curse. Where the nation is destroyed and the people are either killed or taken away as slaves. Its similar to the curse of Ezekiel 4 where the Israelites were sentenced to a 390 year curse and the Jews were given 40 years to serve out in Babylon.

But if you want the details of this curse you need to read the book of Hosea. In that book you have the day of Jezreel prophecy. But the book also goes over why there is a day of Jezreel. Because of their transgressions against their God and violations of the covenant they are in.

But then there is verse 6-1 and 2. The timeframe of the curse.

Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Which makes no sense until you read it in light of 2nd Peter 3-8.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse of Malachi is a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse.

Continued.

edit on 13-6-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I always wonder at the Jew/Christian/Muslim faiths. How do the Budhist and Hindus fit into your ideas? Is it the Jews who are more correct or the Christians or the Muslism or the Hindus or the Budhist?

Or are all views a little correct and a little wrong at the same time? Or some views fit specific people better than others? If one way was the complete right perfect way would not all people who have that view all become awakened/enlightened/carriers of the holy spirit?

I just wonder what your ideas are on a dulity scale.
edit on 13-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So back to the original question. Why Islam? Certainly not because of Matthew 21-43. That nation doesn't exist yet. Won't exist until the day of Jezreel starts. 2000 years after the death of John the Baptist. The reason I suspect Islam was created because of the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49.

In those prophesies it was told to the descendants of Israel/Jacob that they were to become nations. And Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. So after 3000 years of mixing with the native peoples of the middle east I would point out that the biological descendants of the Jews and Israelites are the Arabs. And the Persians. And the rest of the various peoples of the middle east.

They are the biological descendants of the people that triggered the curse! And I would float the possibility that Islam is a punishment.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am ready o Queen of Angels! I will join him!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Also fulfilled the words of Jesus in Matthew 21:43

Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. "

Not.

The nation He speaks of would be the nation represented by the olive tree and its grafted branches.
Olive tree= Jews
Grafted branches= Gentiles

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

In the Name of the Beneficent and Most Merciful

Satan's will is but to bring as much of you as he can with him, as he promised to do so when he was expelled from Paradise.

You call him Most Merciful, and he expelled Satan from Paradise only to let him wreak havoc on you and yours on Earth. Well, which is it? Is he merciful or a torturer of souls?

This is not your home, you must learn to let go of this world because this is not the Reality,

If I were Allah I would be royally p'd off at you. He gives you life and all you want to do is let go of it? Do you think he gave you this life for nothing? GO! Eat! Love! Enjoy all this life has to offer; all that your Allah gave you to experience.

And, speaking for All gods, will you all PLEASE stop worshiping them! They're GODS! Why would they need you puny humans to worship them? Would you care if ants worshiped you?

If you believe in a god, then you HAVE to know that you were put here to learn from all possible experiences, to expand your mind as far as you can. Why would a god need inexperienced idiots in heaven?

Go forth and make your mistakes, lose yourself in the desires of the flesh, drink yourself into oblivion, AND THEN LEARN form all of these experiences.

To be a good little human and do nothing (to experience nothing) is to remain dumb and ignorant and a waste of any gods' time. How would YOU feel if your five year old child grew up to remain mentally a five year old? What kind of conversations could you have? Wouldn't you be embarrassed with such a dumb 20 year old son in front of your friends?

If there be gods, then they put you here to experience life, to learn all that you can, TO GROW UP!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That was some very sage advice there, jiggerj. You religious people would be wise to listen here. We are grown ups now, and we need to get off our collective knees and learn what real Spiritual Freedom is when you are not afraid of everything, including yourself. The God of the OT doesn't even deserve worship, and Christ didn't exactly name his Father with an actual name, and, since there were other Gods in the Bible and other History, thousands of them in reality. And to say God is one, the other Gods are false is wrong too, because who knows? "Gods" and "Goddesses" walked this Earth for a time, humans saw them, heard what they taught, only they weren't really a God. The Real Creator(s) do not need worship, or even want it. I think they want us to be like they are. To be like them.

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the divine name occurs almost 7,000 times and is spelled with four consonants—YHWH or JHVH. These four-consonant words are commonly called the Tetragrammaton Tetragram, derived from two Greek words meaning "four letters." Now the question of accurate pronunciation arises because early Hebrew writing consisted of consonants with no vowels to guide the reader. So whether the pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton becomes Yahweh or Jehovah depends on which vowels the reader supplies to the four consonants. Do you see how this concept was humanized down to the last common denominator? In my humble opinion, I personally think both Yahweh and Jehovah are Extraterrestrials, and so was Jesus/Mithra/Buddha/Krishna. I also think they don't know who God is either. And I would bet I was right.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I believe in god, I don't know what his real name is, he seems to have a few names floating around. Sanaya is my link to God. Not even sure how to spell Sanaya or what it means. I am supposedly a christian, I guess, but I think that we can also pray through mother nature to get to god if we desire instead of some guy I never really met. Oh well, I'll see some of you guys in Hell someday I suppose.
Why does believing in god have to be so bloody complicated and confusing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You ask a rough question. If you asked it to a hundred Christians you would probably get a hundred different answers. My answer would be this.

Thousands of years ago before Judaism there was a number of "pagan" religions out there. The religions of the Egyptians and Sumerians to reference a few of them. My personal theories are that the "God" of the Jews may have revealed himself to some of these ancient civilizations. And that those religions simply existed to fulfill objectives he had. And allowed to die off as those objectives were met.

The religion of the Egyptians lasted for thousands of years before Joseph appeared on the scene. And per the story he warned the Egyptians of the coming 7 year famine and helped them take measures to survive it. Indirectly this showed he cared about the Egyptians of the time. I would say it's quite possible the God of the Jews may have presented himself to the Egyptians and may have answered to the name of one or some of those gods.

Also you run into the possibilities that there are "other entities" out there that may have represented themselves as "gods" as well. Angels and demons. Also one of the titles of the Jewish God is that he is the most high God. That in and of itself seems to indicate that there is more that one out there.

Then you could also consider the ancient Aliens theories. Or even the possibility that in the ancient past a civilization developed that was as advanced or more advanced that we are. If a person from such a civilization had contact with a stone age era tribe they could consider him a "god"

One last thing I should mention about the Jewish God is this. He makes his intentions to take over the world rather clear in the book of Genesis. And to start with his method to get to this end is Genetics. Literally through the Abraham, Issac, and Jacob's blood line those descendants were to scatter to all of the earth.

Part of his plan is to bring salvation to the world by making them all part of the family. And that would mean that all of the "other religions" out there eventually would be ended. One way or another.
edit on 14-6-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thank you for reminding me that I do have a spirit, it has felt quite battered and lost over time and with what it has had to confront. How we define it is immaterial, it is that we define it is what is important. Take Care.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Instead of hating your mother, you should be thanking her, without her you will not have a body, without a body, your soul will not have a chance to get back to your true nature, that of being a spirit.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The Knowing makes the difference.

Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit,
it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the
body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this
great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

"Whoever finds the interpretation of these
sayings will not experience death."

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I saw them punching on behind the tuck shop.

I almost told teacher, but then thought about my soul..

oO

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Mate Allah or Jebus, its just a toss of a coin, same thing, different decade! It must be nice to have such faith, even if it is in bull# corrupted and concocted, by us humans over the epoch.
edit on 13-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Jebus is an profit. Not un god. like allahaha wot is a god like god is.

mohaha is a profit two, like jebus.

not like allahaha or god.

either way, it's all stories told to keep people with something lacking in their life, fulfilled. all the best to them.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This thread is for the loops. I have to get out. it's too far gone.

Fruitlooooppp...
you left me standing alone
without a god in my heart
and now I cast the first stone...

Fruitlooooppp...
you told me what I was here for
and you were saying a prayer for
someone who could not care less for...

I'm off to see the publican, the wonderful wizard of grog.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

If God wills you will arrive there.. The road is not always straight. The first step is to believe in Allah.

God does not combine two fears and two safeties in this world and the next world. One who fears God in this world will be safe in the next world. One who feels safe from God in this world will feel fear in the next world.

The people of Paradise conversing with each other;

52:26 Saying: Lo! of old, when we were with our families, we were ever anxious;
52:27 But Allah hath been gracious unto us and hath preserved us from the torment of the breath of Fire.
52:28 Lo! we used to pray unto Him of old. Lo! He is the Benign, the Merciful.
52:29 Therefor warn men. By the grace of Allah thou art neither soothsayer nor madman.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join