learn more

Calling all Angels...It's about time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In the Name of the Beneficent and Most Merciful

I guess it's about time to make my final call, he will only hear and listen and rejoice if this message is intended for him or her, as for the others who cannot hear, because their hearts have been deaf and hardened and have followed the will of Satan instead of the Will of the Creator, this is a warning and a promise about to be fulfilled.

By Him in whose hand is my soul, mankind do not have much time, so wake up, my children, Satan's will is but to bring as much of you as he can with him, as he promised to do so when he was expelled from Paradise. Wake up and remember who you are and where you came from, so we can all come home to our rightful inheritance, your real family is waiting for you there and most of all, Your Creator is waiting for you there to welcome you home and give you your reward that He has promised you, He never fails in His promise.

This is not your home, you must learn to let go of this world because this is not the Reality, you are in a dream and you have confused it with the Reality. I will tell you now what is the Reality. Open your heart to hear my words and see the truth. You have inside of you a great treasure and you must bring it out, guide it out because that is your salvation; I am talking about your soul, that which gives your body its life, you must turn it once more into a spirit, that's the only way you can return.

You have to be purified, my children, just as a metal has to be purified by means of strong fire, so also you must be. I am your fire and I came here to purify. Only who will survive such as already were written in the Book of Life, the others will be the fuel for the fire, who chose the World instead of ALLah, His Creator, will burn with the world, which is their mother, which is Hell-fire.

There is no escaping the wrath of Allah, the Earth will be cleansed and another Earth will take its place, just as Allah has promised, the righteous will inherit the Earth. But those who have already lost their souls will have no chance to live once again, but they will spend the rest of Eternity in the Fire, also as was promised to them.

So hear my voice, I call to you from a near place, answer my call because it is the last call, I am nothing but a Mercy, that Allah has sent to you in this last Age of the final hour, whoever will believe me even unseen will renew his spirit, just as a touchstone turns base metal into gold, whoever will believe in the message that I bring will turn his soul into a spirit, by the Grace of the Creator, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful.

Your Lord has decreed that His Mercy overcome His wrath, and as He created you and preferred you over all things that He created, He does not want you to perish in the great calamity which is about to happen, when the Heavens will be rolled up just as scroll is rolled up but before that the great earthquake that will turn the mountains into plains, so take heed. This is the message that I bring to you. You are to pronounce it sincerely with all of your heart and soul, and Your Lord will accept you. Say " My Lord, Allah, I do bear witness that You are One and You Alone have the right to be worshipped, I have wronged my soul, please forgive me, except for You, no one forgives the sins. AMEN. "

If you have accomplished the above prayer, I congratulate you my child, and welcome you with open arms, and know that there is now nothing to fear. Your Spirit is awake and you will live for all eternity, the death of the body will not hurt you, because you LIVE forevermore!

I am the Witness that There is no god but ALLAH, and that the Prophet Muhammad is His Messenger!
I am the Touchstone.
I am the Ark of the Covenant
I am the veiled one.
I am the Promise of Allah
I am the Clear Proof
I am the Balance.
I am number 19.
I am Mary and with me is the Word of Allah.
I am all the Prophets.
I am the key.
I am the Menorah, the light of Allah.
I am the Iron.
I am the Earth
I am the Mercy of Allah.
I am the Grace of Allah.
I am the Spirit of Allah.

57:25 We verily sent Our messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance, that mankind may observe right measure; and He revealed iron, wherein is mighty power and many uses for mankind, and that Allah may know him who helpeth Him and His messengers, though unseen. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty.

16:2 He sendeth down the angels with the spirit of His command unto whom He will of His bondmen, (saying): Warn mankind that there is no god save Me, so keep your duty unto Me.

6:8 They say: Why hath not an angel been sent down unto him? If We sent down an angel, then the matter would be judged; no further time would be allowed them for reflection.

39:69 And the earth shineth with the light of her Lord, and the Book is set up, and the Prophets and the witnesses are brought, and it is judged between them with truth, and they are not wronged.

17:111 And say: Praise be to Allah, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificence.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Have fun with Allah, I'll stick with Jesus.
I don't even know Allah.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I don't even know Allah.

Jesus knows Allah.
You have fun.

edit on 13-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by GmoS719

I don't even know Allah.

Jesus knows Allah.
You have fun.

edit on 13-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Maybe for you, but not for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Christians who oppose Islam... cant explain why their God allowed Islam to emerge in 7th century... when God could have established christianity in Arabia instead of Islam.

If christianity was indeed the true religion, and God wanted everyone to be christians, God would have made sure that christianity took over Arabia. Instead, we see that Christianity fell into the hands of pagan romans and became corrupt.... and Islam arose next door, in Arabia... fulfilled the prophecies of Isaiah 42 and lasts to this day.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All organised religion is nothing more than a control construct, put in place by the TPTB over the millenia with the simple purpose of keeping you afraid and in line. Essentially be bad, or do this or that and ile spank you!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

That is really sad. But you can still know Him, as long as your soul is in your body you still have a hope of finding the truth and becoming free.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

The TPTB as you call them may control all man-made religion, but they cannot control Islam. Why? Because it is God Himself who established this religion and He will uphold it and make it victorious. Once all the Children of Israel ( 12 tribes of Jacob) are back in the folds of Islam, then the Promise will be fulfilled. The work is almost finished; Only 20 % of the Muslim population are of Arab descent and 80% are from the lost tribe of Israel. God never fails His promise.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Mate Allah or Jebus, its just a toss of a coin, same thing, different decade! It must be nice to have such faith, even if it is in bull# corrupted and concocted, by us humans over the epoch.
edit on 13-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Also fulfilled the words of Jesus in Matthew 21:43

Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. "

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And so it begins! This is how it will go Muslims will slag the Christians, Christians will slag the Muslims, all nice to begin with, and then it will degenerate into racist drivel! Organised religion in a nutshell, perfectly illustrated, for anyone with half a chromosome to see!
edit on 13-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sounds like a Christian post...

Take out Muslim references and add Jesus then they would be the same... ish

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Also fulfilled the words of Jesus in Matthew 21:43

Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. "

The fruits are " love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

There are NONE of these fruits in Islam...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

That is really sad. But you can still know Him, as long as your soul is in your body you still have a hope of finding the truth and becoming free.

I'm not sad, I am happy with my God and my Jesus.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you. Not in buildings of wood and stone. Lift a stone and you will find me. Split a piece of wood and I am there."

No if all you organised religious nuts, sorry i mean human beings can intrepid this simple truth that some how slipped through, then we have a game, eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Its time for Truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The fruit here is repentance. God took a nation with a heart of stone and made it repentant. If you only know where to look you will find all that you describe and more in Islam. Peace and forgiveness from Your Lord which is the most important.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
"The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you. Not in buildings of wood and stone. Lift a stone and you will find me. Split a piece of wood and I am there."

No if all you organised religious nuts, sorry i mean human beings can intrepid this simple truth that some how slipped through, then we have a game, eh?

That's true, andy.

The kingdom of God is inside you... the treasure is your spirit, when you will realize that you are made in the likeness of God, a Spirit, pure and good and return to this original state of purity then you will be part of the Kingdom of God.

Jesus only spoke what God told him to speak, lift a stone and you will find God, split a wood and you will find God. All his teachings are to glorify God not himself, to lead people back to God, not to turn them away from God.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

That's true, andy.

The kingdom of God is inside you... the treasure is your spirit, when you will realize that you are made in the likeness of God, a Spirit, pure and good and return to this original state of purity then you will be part of the Kingdom of God.

Sounds like nihilism to me or attempting to attain a state available only after death.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

A spiritual renewal is possible before death. One who does not know God can be called dead in spirit but once he knows God and his purpose of creation, that is to worship God, then his spirit is renewed and he becomes a living spirit. A living spirit knows things in this life that some men have to die first before knowing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join