It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

America had a grand opportunity, at one time, to lead the world toward freedom. Instead, we became what we despised.

True.

This wouldn't have happened if we were free from secret societies that use covet means for gain.

False.

Again you are looking for a scapegoat just like you are looking for a savior. We are America. You and me. We made this what it is. Who did you vote for in the last election? Where do you spend your hard-earned dollars? How much courage do you have to confront people and educate them about the corporate oligarchy? Don't blame the Masons for your own shortcomings, and don't expect Jesus to save you from them. Take some personal responsibility for your situation.

I watched the glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the Gods they made

I shouted out
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
Well after all
It was you and me

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

There are more. All sins can be forgiven. Unbelief cannot. God is the judge. Christ is the advocate. He allows us to be with him in the trial.

Well, if that is true then you are doing Satan a great service, because 100% of the stuff you post is UNBELIEVABLE!

But, according to the words of Jesus, you are wrong.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

So, you just go ahead and preach your unbelievable untruths.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

and if you find you are Satans lunch, try not to show fear. I hear it makes you taste better.

Stay the course. Stay the course.
I wont, I promise, no fear. But I hear he really likes his meat, burnt, something about the odor soothes him. People being burnt alive, reminds me of a movie quote " I love the smell of Napalm in the morning"

Actually I believe its reversed, its the fear that releases enzymes and hormones that change the meat and make it tastier. Maybe that's why the "J's" torture their animals before death. ahh, old habits are hard to change.

Believe me, if he tried to go munching on me, I will leave one *hell* of a bad taste in his mouth

-----------------------------------------------------
When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

If you say, "I am a Jew," no one will be moved. If you say, "I am a Roman," no one will be disturbed. If you say, "I am a Greek, a barbarian, a slave, a free man," no one will be troubled. If you say, "I am a Christian," the [...] will tremble. Would that I might [...] like that - the person whose name [...] will not be able to endure hearing.

God is a man-eater. For this reason, men are sacrificed to him. Before men were sacrificed, animals were being sacrificed, since those to whom they were sacrificed were not gods.

Glass decanters and earthenware jugs are both made by means of fire. But if glass decanters break, they are done over, for they came into being through a breath. If earthenware jugs break, however, they are destroyed, for they came into being without breath.
--------------------------------

The Gospel of Philip can be interpreted incorrectly. The last part of this group of verses can be understood in an article I wrote in my signature link. Look for glass and ceramic keywords in the title.

As for the man-eater part, I would examine the article first. Then, read Acts 17. Watch the linguistics. God and god is important. Past and present is important. Knowing what animals do the same allows you to reflect the meaning toward the kingdoms that God will consume. It has nothing to do with God being hungry. More like being fed up.

That's my theory. Have anything to add?

Remember, I am trying to help you. You can see if you reverse your negative. Remember why pearls are cast? They are also withheld. Linguistics and symbols are locked in knowledge. The deceiver might just be the hungry one.

edit on 13-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Nearly forgot. Don't forget the lions den. That's important. One more. Don't forget the Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego . Another good one.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

you listed 1 man. 1 guy who is in government. Tell me, what is his crime? What specifically did he do to mess up your world.

Now on to the rest of the evil masons who run the world.

edit to add: and just for the record, I agree that Oil and the greed associated with it is the root of the problems we face today. Alternative fuels are kept from us to keep us enslaved to our petrol engines.
So at least 1 mason is not running the global petrol conspiracy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

There was a link to an extensive list. You may have missed it.

By extensive, were you referring to the other three listed?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

you listed 1 man. 1 guy who is in government. Tell me, what is his crime? What specifically did he do to mess up your world.

Now on to the rest of the evil masons who run the world.

edit to add: and just for the record, I agree that Oil and the greed associated with it is the root of the problems we face today. Alternative fuels are kept from us to keep us enslaved to our petrol engines.
So at least 1 mason is not running the global petrol conspiracy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

There was a link to an extensive list. You may have missed it.

By extensive, were you referring to the other three listed?

It is a linked word. HERE.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Very true. The heart (consciousness and awareness) is the only island we can claim here. Everything we initially possess is given. Our associations are our family, our work family and what we produce for those connections. Some choose connections that reach out from themselves for various motives. Some take. They look around them and take more than they produce. Others take this to the extreme. Others suffer and give to the extreme. Reward must always be earned from suffering. The greater the suffering, the more reward that is produced. The opposite is true. The more reward we take, the greater suffering at the end. We all live by this rule of returns. Regardless of the ideology, the rule stands.

There are a few under the mistaken impression that rules can be manipulated. You are correct. We are all those people to a degree. Where is the balance? Jesus offers to cancel the debt. Nobody needs to recommend you to become a member. No secrets. He asks that we simply suffer for others and produce for someone other than ourselves. Which side of this does private association for private advantage fit? As for those who serve God, the world is not the concern, as the world is healed by giving. Jesus name is the character. Some take it in vain.

No Man Is An Island

No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ironically, I'm watching Joe Black tonight. Who is Joe Black? I leave it at the question.

I'ts been real gents (and of course ladies).

My wish is that you would have a life as blessed as God grants you. Every moment is precious and can never be regained. Gift the moments forward.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Brad Pitt.

Don't you dare ruin one of my favorite movies with your nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Brad Pitt.

Don't you dare ruin one of my favorite movies with your nonsense.

I was thinking the same thing! I love Meet Joe Black. It is one of those movies where there isn't a clear bad guy or good guy and everyone pretty much gets what they deserve, no happy ending. Awesome!

ETA:
By the way, I'm really disappointed that my "Sympathy for the Devil" video didn't get more panic.
I really thought I was throwing the haters a bone, but they didn't bite?

edit on 13-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

dude wtf are u talking about..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Wow dude that's an impressive list and worth a thread of it's own.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Glass decanters and earthenware jugs are both made by means of fire. But if glass decanters break, they are done over, for they came into being through a breath. If earthenware jugs break, however, they are destroyed, for they came into being without breath.
For some freaking strange reason, I think I understand this.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by getreadyalready

Does God take some pleasure in watching the eternal suffering?

I think this deserves a thread on it's own. Why is the God of the Bible so ...... evil? I seriously believe there is more to fear form God than "satan" or any other "demon" because God is the only one actually making threats. Like a dictator. A tyrant. A real jerk. Why would I ever bend the knee to such a jackass?

Because if you get slapped hard enough and often enough, your will may still stop you getting on your knees, but those others around you who see what is happening, those not so strong, will always fall to their knees.

Why does religion have to coerce compliance with threats of force, if the message was pure and can be demonstrably seen as being the truth, violence, threats of violence, are un-neccesary.

The one sure fire way of discovering God really does exist, by meditation and discovery of your inner seeds, is absolutely verbotten by the bible.

The bible recommends meditation, but only on scripture.
The real meditation of mind/body/soul-spirit connection is a Hindu practice, and actually provides personal evidence of gods fingerprints upon your spirit.
I do not need faith, or have it, i have a knowing and sharing in spirit, i have felt the fingerprints of god upon my soul, and that is much different.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I wonder what kinda temple this guy was building

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I will stay my course and I can only hope that God gives me favor to enter His Kingdom.

So to clarify, your son didn't join at 16? At least in the US, that is not possible and I'm not sure what the whole 16-year old nonsense was about since it is a hypothetical...a "what if". I joined at 17, but had to get my parent's permission first and even then I had to be 18 by the time I went to AIT.

Who has been in the upper leadership making these choices? Lots of Masons.

Please name them and the Lodge they belong to.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Freemasonry is a satanic cult! Any religion that doesn't point to Jesus Christ is a false one! All you Christ rejecting masons will burn in the lake of fire, you occultic scum! You claim your not a religion, but demand every member believe in god! You have men called worshipful masters, you have beliefs in the afterlife, paths to salvation and codes of mortality! You claim men coming into the lodge are in spiritual darkness, even if they are born-again Christians! No Christians are in darkness only non-believers! You claim the Great Architect is whoever you want him to be, that's idolatry! Mason's claim as long as you follow the beliefs of your religion. And the principles of Masonry you are going to heaven. That is a lie! The lies of Freemasonry are the same lies the serpent told Eve in the Garden! God sees the evils you masons perform in darkness and he knows your wicked lying hearts! All you masons claiming to be Christians, today make a decision which master you are going to serve!
edit on 14-6-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

They also wear white pointed hoods and drink the blood of sacrificed goats inside their lodge. I linked a video of it in this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Are you serious?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

Yeah it's insane. I don't know why anybody would want to do these things.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

There are no sacrifices in Freemasonry. Whatever your video is, it is not Freemasonry. Revive the thread on this topic if you want to know how we know it is not Masonic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join