It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by EnochWasRight

actually, the secret I am not supposed to tell is our God is Jesus and YOURS is Lucifer.
Sorry to dissapoint.

NOW REPENT! SINNER!
edit on 14-6-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

Jagger of the Rolling Stones (Ironic Band Name - Petros) says that all men are Lucifer. When asked about his song, he stated that the men in the lyrics were us. 666 is Carbon, the Beast. 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons. The beast to overcome is the antichrist. Against Christ is the person that works against Him. If Jagger is right, you should all be finding that lost Word and useing it. The breath of God is the air we breathe. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. By now, you should know why that's important. Use the lost Word already.

I see God's irony coming through. Come out of Egypt.

edit on 14-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

We're not a Satanic cult nor are we a religion so your point is moot.

I'm a Mason and I'm a Christian, and no man can say otherwise as my relationship with God is between Him and I, not any other man. Nor is it your place to Judge us, that is for Him.

We ask our members to be men of faith, but we never tell them what their faith is.

Your realize that "worshipful" literally means one worthy of respect. There is no worshiping.

Actually we don't ever say they are in spiritual darkness, we say they are in darkness regarding the mysteries of Freemasonry.

Actually we use a generic term for each member to apply according to that member's individual belief.

Actually we don't say that just by being a Mason you gain entry into Heaven.

Actually we don't operate in darkness, my Lodge is quite well lit.

Too bad all your accusations were hollow and meaningless. You are either just ignorant to the facts or you are lying.

reply to post by protocolsoflove

We also eat babies.

reply to post by W3RLIED2

Christ has to have a sense of humor. Just look at some of the people on this thread...pretty funny.

reply to post by protocolsoflove

Except Pike never said it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by getreadyalready

Albert Pike said it best when he said Lucifer is god. Also have you seen the 3 world wars that he prophesied....war #3 comin right up

You sure are long on accusations and incredibly short on facts. You almost seemed as if you sere starting to get a tiny bit of a clue, but I see you've regressed.

Feed your brain. It's fricking starving right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
If Jagger is right, you should all be finding that lost Word and useing it. The breath of God is the air we breathe. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. By now, you should know why that's important. Use the lost Word already.

I wish there was a word I could use to make you understand how annoying your rants are but sadly I think all of those are lost to the T&C. I'll be staying in Egypt. Hows about you stay the fluck out of it.
Ta ta for now little Thumper.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
If Jagger is right, you should all be finding that lost Word and useing it. The breath of God is the air we breathe. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. By now, you should know why that's important. Use the lost Word already.

I wish there was a word I could use to make you understand how annoying your rants are but sadly I think all of those are lost to the T&C. I'll be staying in Egypt. Hows about you stay the fluck out of it.
Ta ta for now little Thumper.

As long as Egypt and Sodom continue to drag us all toward killing the Earth, I'll be here dragging us back toward truth. My family is more important than anything Egypt can offer. The beast (Mystery Babylon) rises up together as a united front from the sea (Nations). The end is written. The witnesses come back to life.

God preserves those who seek the same.

Psalm 83

5 For they have consulted together with one consent:

they are confederate against thee:
6 the tabernacles of Edom, and the Ish'maelites;

of Moab, and the Hag'arenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Am'alek;

the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them:

they have helped the children of Lot.

17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever;

yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18 that men may know that thou,

whose name alone is JEHOVAH,
art the Most High over all the earth.

If we all come out of Egypt together, our families have a chance to be preserved from this. Our nation has a choice to make.

edit on 15-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have extended the quote used in the video. There was more to the quote that fills in the blanks of what the video quotes. Consider the evidence. It's ironic to me that Netanyahu gave the book of Esther to Obama. Ironic.

I. IN THE GREY DAWN OF HISTORY

Happily Cain's followers, like most conspirators, bungled badly and let the truth come down to us through their elaborate barrier of lies. The overwhelming proof that the Babylonians knew of God's existence and willfully disguised that fact is in our possession. Although, as we have seen, the mythological writings constantly allude to the personages mentioned in the first chapters of Genesis, no allusion is made in them to the Creator, the knowledge of Whom has come down to us through the Hebrew race. According to the Babylonian priests, several gods took part in the creation of the world, and the gods Anu, Ea and Bel at first, and in later times Shamas, Ishtar and Sin ruled the heavens, earth, sea and "the affairs of men." No room is left in the Babylonian pantheon for a Supreme Being. Three or four tablets have been found, however, smothered as it were among thousands of polytheistic inscriptions, which clearly show that the knowledge of God existed in Babylonia before the year 2200 B.C., when there is said to have been a "literary revival" during which older writings and traditions were reproduced. These monotheistic writings may, therefore, have existed in Sargon's time, and may have owed their origin to him. In spite of the fact that many generations of priests have handled these inscriptions, their style is clear and lucid in comparison with all the mythological writings; and this is another proof that the archaic character of the latter was affected. These inscriptions telling about One Supreme Being, the rebellious angels and the Fall of Adam, and which are known to be among the oldest Babylonian writings, prove the soundness

PG 116

of Dr. Kittel's theory that a common source existed for the Bible and the Babylonian inscriptions, and that that source was a monotheistic one; to use his words "very ancient knowledge imparted by God to man." Other scholars have held the opinion that the original source of both the Bible and Babylonian writings was polytheistic, and credit the Israelitish prophets with the change to monotheism. They ignore the possibility that instead of the Hebrews transforming the polytheistic religion of the Babylonians, the Babylonians may have corrupted an original monotheistic religion preserved by the Hebrews.

(Religions of Egypt and Babylonia.)
LINK

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I don't know what translation you are using, but here is the literal text:

Psa 82:5 (Psa 83:4) they-said, Ye-should-hitherto and we-might-have-destructed-out-of to-them out of-a-nation, and not lest it-might-have-been-memoried-unto the-one a-name of-an-Israel if-to-a-one;

Psa 82:6 (Psa 83:5) to-which-a-one they-purposed-of in unto-an-along-considering-unto upon to-the-one to-it, down of-thee to-a-placement-through they-had-placed-through,

Psa 82:7 (Psa 83:6) the-ones en-tentings-to of-the-ones of-Idouma-belonged and the-ones Ismaeleites, a-Moab and the-ones Aggarenians,

Psa 82:8 (Psa 83:7) a-Naibal and an-Ammon and an-Amalek, and other-tribed with of-the-ones of-housing-down-unto to-a-Turos;

Psa 82:9 (Psa 83:8) and therefore and an-Assour it-had-became-beside-together with of-them, they-were-became into to-an-ever-a-one-taking unto-the-ones unto-sons of-a-Lot. A-twanging-through-to.

So yeah, a twanging-through-to to you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
and also:

Psa 82:10 (Psa 83:9) Thou-should-have-done-unto unto-them as unto-the-one unto-a-Madiam and unto-the-one unto-a-Seisara, as the-one an-Iabein in unto-the-one unto-pour-flowed of-a-Keison;

Psa 82:11 (Psa 83:10) they-were-destructed-out-of in unto-an-Aendor, they-were-became as-if a-manure unto-the-one unto-a-soil.

Psa 82:12 (Psa 83:11) Thou-should-have-had-placed to-the-ones to-firsting of-them as to-the-one to-an-Oreb and to-a-Zeb and to-a-Zebee and to-a-Selmana, to-all to-the-ones to-firsting of-them,

Psa 82:13 (Psa 83:12) which-ones they-said, We-shall-lot-parcelee-unto unto-selves to-the-one to-a-surgerlet of-the-one of-a-Deity(Elohim).

Psa 82:14 (Psa 83:13) The-one a-Deity(Elohim) of-me, thou-should-have-had-placed to-them as to-a-circuitee, as to-a-reeding down to-looked-toward of-a-wind.

Note: to-a-circuitee : used to refer to something circuited, the course or the thing designed, of wheels, hoops, mechanical rings, whirlwinds, circular tracks and boundaries, etc.

Psa 82:15 (Psa 83:14) As-if a-fire which it-shall-blaze-through to-a-treeing-of, as if a-blaze to-have-burn-belonged-down to-juts,

Psa 82:16 (Psa 83:15) unto-the-one-this thou-shall-pursue-down to-them in unto-the-one unto-a-shoring-down of-thee, and in unto-the-one unto-a-stressing of-thee thou-shall-stir to-them.

Psa 82:17 (Psa 83:16) Thou-should-have-en-filled to-the-ones to-looked-toward of-them of-an-un-valuating-unto, and they-shall-seek-unto to-the-one to-a-name of-thee, Authority-belonged(Yahveh).

Psa 82:18 (Psa 83:17) They-should-have-been-shamened and they-should-have-been-stirred into to-the-one to-an-age of-the-one of-an-age, and they-should-have-had-been-turned-in and they-should-have-destructed-off;

Psa 82:19 (Psa 83:18) and they-should-have-had-acquainted to-which-a-one a-name unto-thee Authority-belonged(Yahveh), thou alone thou-be most-over upon to-all to-the-one to-a-soil.

Is it Elohim or Yahveh? Or Adonai? Or as Jesus would have said in Aramaic "elah", pronounced "Allah"?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Jagger of the Rolling Stones (Ironic Band Name - Petros) says that all men are Lucifer. When asked about his song, he stated that the men in the lyrics were us. 666 is Carbon, the Beast. 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons. The beast to overcome is the antichrist. Against Christ is the person that works against Him. If Jagger is right, you should all be finding that lost Word and useing it. The breath of God is the air we breathe. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. By now, you should know why that's important. Use the lost Word already.

You are backsliding. We've already covered this. All that stuff there is just gibberish. Carbon is not necessarily 666, and even if it was it is meaningless.

Also, I LOVE Jagger, but he really isn't a great spiritual advisor.
I linked the song you are referring to, and the point was "you" is also YOU! Why are you saying "you should all be finding that lost word?" Why not "we should...?"

You asked why people think you are being hateful, and this is why. You are trying to put yourself on a pedestal. You are no more informed than anyone else, and if there are things that need to be done, you need to roll up your sleeves and get busy doing them. You never did answer my question about your consumer habits. Are you feeding the beast?
edit on 15-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingsandyvagina
reply to post by KSigMason

Don't get smart with me mother#er! You would not dare say that # to my face, because I would put the fear of God into you if you tried! Even the Devil can quote Scripture, and that's what you are a devil! Great Christian men like Dr. Jon Ankerberg and Dr. Jon MacArthur has already refuted your satanic masonic nonsense! And you still reject the truth! And the taxil hoax was not a hoax. You evil masonic occultic scum wants people too believe that it is fake!

spoken like a true Christian. Brother, your church is doing you a great dis-service.

(the Taxil hoax was called that becasue Taxil himself admitted to it being a hoax.)
Bwahahahahahahah!

edit on 15-6-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier

Don't get smart with me mother#er! You would not dare say that # to my face, because I would put the fear of God into you if you tried!

Praise Jesus!!!!!

edit on 15-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I'm not a fake Christian you evildoer! You Illuminati shills are paid to get on here and spout disinfo! You guys spend all day taking over every thread exposing the evils of your cult! And don't you dare say the Illuminati doesn't exist anymore because it does!

edit on 15-6-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm not a fake Christian you evildoer! You Illuminati shills are paid to get on here and spout disinfo! You guys spend all day taking over every thread exposing the evils of your cult! And don't you dare say the Illuminati doesn't exist anymore because it does!

The love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is truly shining through your words here today.

If you represent true christianity, then I am going to find out a bit more about what Cody Outlaw is doing.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If you represent true christianity, then I am going to find out a bit more about what Cody Outlaw is doing.

If that's Christianity, give me Buddhism any day.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

Don't get smart with me mother#er! You would not dare say that # to my face, because I would put the fear of God into you if you tried! Even the Devil can quote Scripture, and that's what you are a devil! Great Christian men like Dr. Jon Ankerberg and Dr. Jon MacArthur has already refuted your satanic masonic nonsense! And you still reject the truth! And the taxil hoax was not a hoax. You evil masonic occultic scum wants people too believe that it is fake!

That is not nearly as poetic as yesterday. Did the spirit leave you? Yesterday you had that great Southern Baptist rhythm and phrasing and emphasis.

Here, let Eddie help you regain your composure while he convinces you Evil is GOOD!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You asked why people think you are being hateful, and this is why. You are trying to put yourself on a pedestal. You are no more informed than anyone else, and if there are things that need to be done, you need to roll up your sleeves and get busy doing them. You never did answer my question about your consumer habits. Are you feeding the beast?

As I have stated, we are ALL sinners. Jesus is the one to put on the pedestal. His name (Character) is above all names. The story speaks for itself and the Bible is the Word we should be looking at.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You know that the Fear of God in the Bible was a translation of "Reverential Awe"?

So, when we talk about the "Fear" as Judeo-Christians we are speaking of the magnificent overpowering beauty of the I AM, the Creator, the Grand Architect.

I am curious where all your hatred comes from?

If you have evidence that can be presented in a calm objective manner I'm sure the masons would address it.

Also, I don't understand how we 'spread' disinfo when all we do is refute opinions. To spread disinfo would imply we are going on the offensive and proactively misleading.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think this thread is a perfect example of "baiting" versus "debating".

It's much easier to bait than debate. There are many angry members here that are Masters of baiting, but only apprentices of debating.

On the other hand it is very difficult to become a Master debater. It appears to have more to do with cleverness than intelligence.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The story speaks for itself and the Bible is the Word we should be looking at.

Is "looking" enough? It is easy to look at the Bible and regurgitate the words, but how many people are living like Jesus? Are you? Have you washed your brother's feet lately? Saved a prostitute? Brought healing to the infirmed? You don't have to have supernatural powers to humble yourself, love someone that doesn't expect it, and volunteer your time instead of your money. Is it enough to just tithe? Is that all Jesus did?

I'm not even a Christian, and I'll bet you the moon that you are doing a lot more talking than doing. You still haven't answered my question. Are you feeding the beast or not? Where do your dollars go? Are you fattening the pockets of all those people you are speaking out against? You criticize Masons, but if you are correct, then you need to be doing something about it. Cut off our purse strings. I spent this morning looking for a local dairy farmer to see if I can start buying local milk instead of Walmart milk. What did you spend your morning doing?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join