It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Temple or a Tomb? Which stone do you choose? The one that can be rolled away to reveal an empty tomb or the one that Christ gives freely?

MASONS! You are as clueless as the rest. THINK! Your own secrets betray you!!!!

Hints LINK

What is DNA? WORD. What is Jesus? WORD. Reduce to the source and root of all. GOD!

THINK. Is there a truth or a lie? No. There is only God's word. You are fighting the WORD. He is the WORD. Can God be divided? Only rightly.

How will we all overcome together?

Protect the WORD. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. Overcome the Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons). Do it right. Love God and give instead of take.

Allow the technology to be born again. God is waiting on our decision.

The next 1000 years will be marked by this decision. Fire or water. Which one puts out the other?

If you choose wrong, you cannot say you were uninformed.

Now I'm am done. Comments?

The bricks are falling.

Genesis 9

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

The Ark brings salvation and it brings Fire.

edit on 12-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I think you're a little crazy, and I think Freemasons scare you.

I have no comments in regards to your latest attempt at trolling masons on this forum.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I have no comments in regards to your latest attempt at trolling masons on this forum.

Truth can set you free from fear. Courage kills fear. Humility kills pride. Love kills hate.

Hate cannot dispel hate. Only Love dispels hate.

I love you brother. I care enough to do this. How dangerous is this for me friend?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

If you come to my garden, the fruit is good. Eat it and enjoy. There is nothing to hide. God is love.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

How "exactly" did the ark bring fire? I don't want to hear about Noah's first fire or offering either.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

How "exactly" did the ark bring fire? I don't want to hear about Noah's first fire or offering either.

2 Peter

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

We see this verse clearly today. The Ark was a box that held the Fire of God. When the people went before the Army, then carried the Ark.

Taking Back the Rainbow

The Ark provides safety for some.

"The Bible states clearly that there will be a future, global judgment, but next time by fire, not water (2 Peter 3:10). Some commentators even suggest that the watery colors of the rainbow (the blue end of the spectrum) remind us of the destruction by water, and the fiery colors (the red end of the spectrum) of the coming destruction by fire."

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So many things wrong with all of your threads I don't know where to start. I'm still reading the book of Jasher, it is a terribly long read and seems like it is just a re-write of other books?

Anyhow, let me just reply to your terrible chemistry and numerology and mis-guided assumptions on behalf of God. God really doesn't appreciate you speaking on its behalf by the way.

Protect the WORD. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. Overcome the Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons). Do it right. Love God and give instead of take.

Allow the technology to be born again. God is waiting on our decision.

OK, why would God wait on us? What does "wait" mean to god anyway? God is timeless, everything that has happened or will happen is already simultaneous to God, and so the word "wait" really has no meaning. In fact, any word you might ascribe to god would have no meaning, because you are limited by human perceptions and human words. Just let God be and mind your own human business.

As for 7's and 8's and Carbon. Not all Carbons are 666. Some are 656, some are 667, or 668, some are even 648. There is much diversity in Chemistry. Even if they were 666, there is nothing magical about numerology. I can make numbers say anything I want them to say. Numerology is a half step below statistics, and both of them are junk.

Lets see, let me make "EnochWasRight" into Satan, or 666, or something fun. ENOCH=45=9, WAS=43=7, RIGHT=62=8. 9+7+8=24=6, and since it came from 3 words, it is reduced to 666.
OR, 45+43+62=150=6 once again? What are the odds? No matter how I reduce your name, I get SATAN! OR, maybe it means 9-7-8, which is Flourine, which we all know is an evil controller of mankind when added to the water, but in your case it would be even more dramatic, because it is stripped of 2 neutrons and an electron making it highly reactive and lighter in atomic number. A flourine with your numerology would react violently as an oxidizer, and would slip past cell membranes designed to accept nothing larger than Nitrogen or Oxygen. You are even more evil than I imagined!!

Numerology and religious trolls are the most trollyish.
Mostly because religious text and numerology can be interpreted and adapted to whatever end you want to portray. Numbers are easily manipulated, and religious texts are always in doublespeak.

Here you go, from the thread that went up yesterday. I can't find the link, but here is the text...

Three men go to stay at a motel and the clerk
charges them $30.00 for the room. They split the cost ten
dollars each. Later the manager tells the clerk that he over-
charged the men and that the actual cost should have been
$25.00. He gives the clerk $5.00 and tells him to give it to the
men. But he decides to cheat them and pockets $2.00. He then
gives each man a dollar. Now each man has paid $9.00 to stay in
the room and 3 X $9.00 = $27.00. The clerk pocketed $2.00.
$27.00 + $2.00 = $29.00. So where is the other $1.00?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

I can't tell you when. I can guess. It may be 1000 years from now. I can only say that I think we are at the event horizon. I want to warn as many as possible.

The way out is faith, hope, love, repentance and bearing fruit. Living Water puts out fire.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Actually, if you go to the Gematria Calculator, it is the same as 900 in English or 1301 Jewish.

Same as "Man Bearing Water"

Link

I do get what you are saying. I simply disagree. God wrote the story we live. No doubt. The story is one thing to him. There is no doubt. The story is collapsed by us as a wave. That wave is indeterminate.

We make it determined.

You need to know physics and the Copenhagen interpretation to know.

The one thing you cannot do here is this: The world sees your symbols for what they are. They are everywhere. Until you come out of the closet and tell us for yourselves, we will only be showing you how the law of inverse squares works.

God has made me the unbalanced force that you need to be set in motion another direction. Newton backs me up.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I know what you think you know. I understand. Analogy.

Who is in a battle with the Word in Heaven?

Who is in a battle with WORD on ATS?

Who is the victor already?

Where are you on the battle front?

As above, so below.

The Word is a safe place to do battle.

I choose to be on the correct side. Not because it is save. Because it is the right thing to do.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I speak to God regularly, and God speaks to me when I have the ability to listen. I guarantee you that you are misguided, because you are using an academic and historical approach to God, and that approach is bastardized by millenia of manipulators changing the words and history to fix their own agenda.

If you have questions, just talk to God. God is everywhere, all the time, and if you listen, you will get answers. They are not a voice in your head, don't expect to have a conversation. The conversation is really with yourself. You will ask, and then you will know, but you won't understand, so you will ask again, and you will clarify, and you might even disagree, but then it will make sense.

I'm not just screwing with you, I have several personal stories that have already been told on ATS. You are misguided if you are following the texts. Follow your heart and soul and spirit instead.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I notice that you always appear when the big guns need to be drawn. You are always a good person to speak to. Who changed that agenda? We see it in the artwork of the androgynous Jesus. Who were the Masons of old who made most of that artwork? Three fingers up and three down.

You are revealing a part of your secret, but you and I are not God.

Come out and say it. It's time to reveal what you know.

The symbols betray until you define.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Wait. You are now using scientific terms "event horizon" to preach about GOD? Doesn't Science and GOD clash with respect to concepts?

You, my friend, are in need of a nice soft couch, and a bit of Depakote.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm done.

I'm just #ing done.

I need an ATS vacation in the worst way.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

We channeled the information to Getreadyalready and he appears. Kind of like a super hero. He wears overalls instead of a cape. But he does strike fear in the hearts of small minded zealots.

You know as much about the future, God, Heaven, Hell, and the afterlife as I do. You "think" you know more and that is what makes you so distasteful. When the day comes and we are all standing in front of God, he will let us know if our paths were the correct ones. He will take care of our souls. YOU need to go back to the street corner with your sign. You will get a much warmer reception there.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

He wears overalls instead of a cape. But he does strike fear in the hearts of small minded zealots.

They don't wanna see the overalls.

Last time I had to wear them was when I went to court for a Red Light ticket. Overalls, Tuxedo T-shirt, floppy-eared rabbit fur ball cap, and Dingo biker boots. It was a scary site, and the judge was obviously impressed. She added $100 onto the fine, but took away the points and made it a non-moving violation. I think she liked the hat.

ETA:
For Enoch, that is mostly not code for anything.... mostly.
edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm not a Mason but I am equally tired of this bull. Dude, "Enoch was Right", just leave. IDK what you're thinking but out here in the real world it looks a lot like proselytizing and swinging your religious beliefs around like a billy club.

If you don't get that religion was created by man to control the population, that's your call. But how many threads will you create to do the same thing over and over?

Move to ban... again.
edit on 12-6-2012 by fourthmeal because: not first time.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is a compiled list one of my friends found, of all the deities known.

A, Adad, Adapa, Adrammelech, Aeon, Agasaya, Aglibol, Ahriman, Ahura Mazda, Ahurani, Ai-ada, Al-Lat, Aja, Aka, Alalu, Al-Lat, Amm, Al-Uzza (El-'Ozza or Han-Uzzai), An, Anahita, Anath (Anat), Anatu, Anbay, Anshar, Anu, Anunitu, An-Zu, Apsu, Aqhat, Ararat, Arinna, Asherali, Ashnan, Ashtoreth, Ashur, Astarte, Atar, Athirat, Athtart, Attis, Aya, Baal (Bel), Baalat (Ba'Alat), Baau, Basamum, Beelsamin, Belit-Seri, Beruth, Borak, Broxa, Caelestis, Cassios, Lebanon, Antilebanon, and Brathy, Chaos, Chemosh, Cotys, Cybele, Daena, Daevas, Dagon, Damkina, Dazimus, Derketo, Dhat-Badan, Dilmun, Dumuzi (Du'uzu), Duttur, Ea, El, Endukugga, Enki, Enlil, Ennugi, Eriskegal, Ereshkigal (Allatu), Eshara, Eshmun, Firanak, Fravashi, Gatamdug, Genea, Genos, Gestinanna, Gula, Hadad, Hannahanna, Hatti, Hea, Hiribi, The Houri, Humban, Innana, Ishkur, Ishtar, Ithm, Jamshid or Jamshyd, Jehovah, Jesus, Kabta, Kadi, Kamrusepas, Ki (Kiki), Kingu, Kolpia, Kothar-u-Khasis, Lahar, Marduk, Mari, Meni, Merodach, Misor, Moloch, Mot, Mushdama, Mylitta, Naamah, Nabu (Nebo), Nairyosangha, Nammu, Namtaru, Nanna, Nebo, Nergal, Nidaba, Ninhursag or Nintu, Ninlil, Ninsar, Nintur, Ninurta, Pa, Qadshu, Rapithwin, Resheph (Mikal or Mekal), Rimmon, Sadarnuna, Shahar, Shalim, Shamish, Shapshu, Sheger, Sin, Siris (Sirah), Taautos, Tammuz, Tanit, Taru, Tasimmet, Telipinu, Tiamat, Tishtrya, Tsehub, Utnapishtim, Utu, Wurusemu, Yam, Yarih (Yarikh), Yima, Zaba, Zababa, Zam, Zanahary (Zanaharibe), Zarpandit, Zarathustra, Zatavu, Zazavavindrano, Ziusudra, Zu (Imdugud), Zurvan

China (170):
Ba, Caishen, Chang Fei, Chang Hsien, Chang Pan, Ch'ang Tsai, Chao san-Niang, Chao T'eng-k'ang, Chen Kao, Ch'eng Huang, Cheng San-Kung, Cheng Yuan-ho, Chi Po, Chien-Ti, Chih Jih, Chih Nii, Chih Nu, Ch'ih Sung-tzu, Ching Ling Tzu, Ch'ing Lung, Chin-hua Niang-niang, Chio Yuan-Tzu, Chou Wang, Chu Niao, Chu Ying, Chuang-Mu, Chu-jung, Chun T'i, Ch'ung Ling-yu, Chung Liu, Chung-kuei, Chung-li Ch'an, Di Jun, Fan K'uei, Fei Lien, Feng Pho-Pho, Fengbo, Fu Hsing, Fu-Hsi, Fu-Pao, Gaomei, Guan Di, Hao Ch'iu, Heng-o, Ho Po (Ping-I), Hou Chi, Hou T'u, Hsi Ling-su, Hsi Shih, Hsi Wang Mu, Hsiao Wu, Hsieh T'ien-chun, Hsien Nung, Hsi-shen, Hsu Ch'ang, Hsuan Wen-hua, Huang Ti, Huang T'ing, Huo Pu, Hu-Shen, Jen An, Jizo Bosatsu, Keng Yen-cheng, King Wan, Ko Hsien-Weng, Kuan Ti, Kuan Ti, Kuei-ku Tzu, Kuo Tzu-i, Lai Cho, Lao Lang, Lei Kung, Lei Tsu, Li Lao-chun, Li Tien, Liu Meng, Liu Pei, Lo Shen, Lo Yu, Lo-Tsu Ta-Hsien, Lu Hsing, Lung Yen, Lu-pan, Ma-Ku, Mang Chin-i, Mang Shen, Mao Meng, Men Shen, Miao Hu, Mi-lo Fo, Ming Shang, Nan-chi Hsien-weng, Niu Wang, Nu Wa, Nu-kua, Pa, Pa Cha, Pai Chung, Pai Liu-Fang, Pai Yu, P'an Niang, P'an-Chin-Lien, Pao Yuan-ch'uan, Phan Ku, P'i Chia-Ma, Pien Ho, San Kuan, Sao-ch'ing Niang, Sarudahiko, Shang Chien, Shang Ti, She chi, Shen Hsui-Chih, Shen Nung, Sheng Mu, Shih Liang, Shiu Fang, Shou-lao, Shun I Fu-jen, Sien-Tsang, Ssu-ma Hsiang-ju, Sun Pin, Sun Ssu-miao, Sung-Chiang, Tan Chu, T'ang Ming Huang, Tao Kung, T'ien Fei, Tien Hou, Tien Mu, Ti-tsang, Tsai Shen, Ts'an Nu, Ts'ang Chien, Tsao Chun, Tsao-Wang, T'shai-Shen, Tung Chun, T'ung Chung-chung, T'ung Lai-yu, Tung Lu, T'ung Ming, Tzu-ku Shen, Wa, Wang Ta-hsien, Wang-Mu-Niang-Niang, Weiwobo, Wen-ch'ang, Wu-tai Yuan-shuai, Xi Hou, Xi Wangmu, Xiu Wenyin, Yanwang, Yaoji, Yen-lo, Yen-Lo-Wang, Yi, Yu, Yu Ch'iang, Yu Huang, Yun-T'ung, Yu-Tzu, Zaoshen, Zhang Xi, , Zhin, Zhongguei, , Zigu Shen, , Zisun, Ch'ang-O

balto slavic: (125)
Aba-khatun, Aigiarm, Ajysyt, Alkonost, Almoshi, Altan-Telgey, Ama, Anapel, As-ava, Ausaitis, Austeja, Ayt'ar, Baba Yaga (Jezi Baba), Belobog (Belun), Boldogasszony, Breksta, Bugady Musun, Chernobog (Crnobog, Czarnobog, Czerneboch, Cernobog), Cinei-new, Colleda (Koliada), Cuvto-ava, Dali, Darzu-mate, Dazhbog, Debena, Devana, Diiwica (Dilwica), Doda (Dodola), Dolya, Dragoni, Dugnai, Dunne Enin, Edji, Elena, Erce, Etugen, Falvara, The Fates, The Fatit, Gabija, Ganiklis, Giltine, Hotogov Mailgan, Hov-ava, Iarila, Isten, Ja-neb'a, Jedza, Joda-mate, Kaldas, Kaltes, Keretkun, Khadau, Khursun (Khors), Kostrubonko, Kovas, Krumine, Kupala, Kupalo, Laima, Leshy, Marina, Marzana, Matergabiae, Mat Syra Zemlya, Medeine, Menu (Menulis), Mir-Susne-Khum, Myesyats, Nastasija, (Russia) Goddess of sleep., Nelaima, Norov, Numi-Tarem, Nyia, Ora, Ot, Patollo, Patrimpas, Pereplut, Perkuno, Perun, Pikuolis, Pilnytis, Piluitus, Potrimpo, Puskaitis, Rod, Rugevit, Rultennin, Rusalki, Sakhadai-Noin, Saule, Semargl, Stribog, Sudjaje, Svantovit (Svantevit, Svitovyd), Svarazic (Svarozic, Svarogich), Tengri, Tairgin, Triglav, Ulgen (Ulgan, lgn), Veles (Volos), Vesna, Xatel-Ekwa, Xoli-Kaltes, Yamm, Yarilo, Yarovit, Ynakhsyt, Zaria, Zeme mate, Zemyna, Ziva (Siva) Zizilia, Zonget, Zorya, Zvoruna, Zvezda Dennitsa, Zywie

(continued)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hindu (72):
Aditi, Adityas, Ambika, Ananta (Shesha), Annapurna (Annapatni), Aruna, Ashvins, Balarama, Bhairavi, Brahma, Buddha, Dakini, Devi, Dharma, Dhisana, Durga, Dyaus, Ganesa (Ganesha), Ganga (Ganges), Garuda, Gauri, Gopis, Hanuman, Hari-Hara, Hulka Devi, Jagganath, Jyeshtha, Kama, Karttikeya, Krishna, Krtya, Kubera, Kubjika, Lakshmi or Laksmi, Manasha, Manu, Maya, Meru, Nagas, Nandi, Naraka, Nataraja, Nirriti, Parjanya, Parvati, Paurnamasi, Prithivi, Purusha, Radha, Rati, Ratri, Rudra, Sanjna, Sati, Shashti, Shatala, Sitala (Satala), Skanda, Sunrta, Surya, Svasti-devi, Tvashtar, Uma, Urjani, Vach, Varuna, Vayu, Vishnu (Avatars of Vishnu: Matsya; Kurma; Varaha; Narasinha; Vamana; Parasurama; Rama; Krishna; Buddha; Kalki), Vishvakarman, Yama, Sraddha

Japan (53):
Aji-Suki-Taka-Hi-Kone, Ama no Uzume, Ama-terasu, Amatsu Mikaboshi, Benten (Benzai-Ten), Bishamon, Chimata-No-Kami, Chup-Kamui, Daikoku, Ebisu, Emma-O, Fudo, Fuji, Fukurokuju, Gekka-O, Hachiman, Hettsui-No-Kami, Ho-Masubi, Hotei, Inari, Izanagi and Izanami, Jizo Bosatsu, Jurojin, Kagutsuchi, Kamado-No-Kami, Kami, Kawa-No-Kami, Kaya-Nu-Hima, Kishijoten, Kishi-Mojin, Kunitokotatchi, Marici, Monju-Bosatsu, Nai-No-Kami, No-Il Ja-Dae, O-Kuni-Nushi, Omoigane, Raiden, Shine-Tsu-Hiko, Shoten, Susa-no-wo, Tajika-no-mikoto, Tsuki-yomi, Uka no Mitanna, Uke-mochi, Uso-dori, Uzume, Wakahirume, Yainato-Hnneno-Mikoi, Yama-No-Kami, Yama-no-Karni, Yaya-Zakurai, Yuki-Onne

India (43)
Agni, Ammavaru, Asuras, Banka-Mundi, Brihaspati, Budhi Pallien, Candi, Challalamma, Chinnintamma, Devas, Dyaush, Gauri-Sankar, Grhadevi, Gujeswari, Indra, Kali, Lohasur Devi, Mayavel, Mitra, Prajapati, Puchan, Purandhi, Rakshas, Rudrani, Rumina, Samundra, Sarasvati, Savitar, Siva (Shiva), Soma, Sura, Surabhi, Tulsi, Ushas, Vata, Visvamitra, Vivasvat, Vritra, Waghai Devi, Yaparamma, Yayu, Zumiang Nui, Diti

Other Asian: (31)
Dewi Shri, Po Yan Dari, Shuzanghu, Antaboga, Yakushi Nyorai, Mulhalmoni, Tankun, Yondung Halmoni, Aryong Jong, Quan Yin , Tengri, Uminai-gami, Kamado-No-Kami, Kunitokotatchi, Giri Devi, Dewi Nawang Sasih, Brag-srin-mo, Samanta-Bhadra, Sangs-rgyas-mkh, Sengdroma, Sgeg-mo-ma, Tho-og, Ui Tango, Yum-chen-mo, Zas-ster-ma-dmar-mo, Chandra, Dyaus, Ratri, Rodasi, Vayu, Au-Co

African: 250 Gods, Demigods and First Men
Abassi , Abuk , Adu Ogyinae , Ag, Agwe , Aida Wedo , Ajalamo, Aje, Ajok, Akonadi, Akongo, Akuj, Amma, Anansi, Asase Yaa, Ashiakle, Atai , Ayaba, Aziri, Baatsi, Bayanni, Bele Alua, Bomo rambi, Bosumabla, Buk, Buku, Bumba, Bunzi, Buruku, Cagn, Candit, Cghene, Coti, Damballah-Wedo, Dan, Deng, Domfe, Dongo, Edinkira, Ef�, Egungun-oya, Eka Abassi, Elephant Girl Mbombe, Emayian, Enekpe, En-Kai, Eseasar, Eshu, Esu, Fa, Faran, Faro, Fatouma, Fidi Mukullu, Fon, Gleti, Gonzuole, G, Gua, Gulu, Gunab, Hammadi, Hbiesso, Iku, Ilankaka, Imana, Iruwa, Isaywa, Juok, Kazooba, Khakaba, Khonvum, Kibuka, Kintu, Leb, Leza, Libanza, Lituolone, Loko, Marwe, Massim Biambe, Mawu-Lisa (Leza), Mboze, Mebeli, Minepa, Moombi, Mukameiguru, Mukasa, Muluku, Mulungu, Mwambu, Nai, Nambi, Nana Buluku, Nanan-Bouclou, Nenaunir, Ng Ai, Nyaliep, Nyamb, Nyankopon, Nyasaye, Nzame, Oboto, Obumo, Odudua-Orishala, Ogun, Olokun, Olorun, Orisha Nla, Orunmila, Osanyin, Oshe, Osun, Oya, Phebele, Pokot-Suk, Ralubumbha, Rugaba, Ruhanga, Ryangombe, Sagbata, Shagpona, Shango, Sopona, Tano, Thixo, Tilo, Tokoloshi, Tsui, Tsui'goab, Umvelinqangi, Unkulunkulu, Utixo, Wak, Wamara, Wantu Su, Wele, Were, Woto, Xevioso, Yangombi, Yemonja, Ymoa, Ymoja, Yoruba, Zambi, Zanahary , Zinkibaru,

Australian: 93 Gods, Goddesses and Places in the Dreamtime
Alinga, Anjea, Apunga, Arahuta, Ariki, Arohirohi, Bamapana, Banaitja, Bara, Barraiya, Biame, Bila, Boaliri, Bobbi-bobbi, Bunbulama, Bunjil, Cunnembeille, Daramulum, Dilga, Djanggawul Sisters, Eingana, Erathipa, Gidja , Gnowee, Haumia, Hine Titama, Ingridi, Julana, Julunggul, Junkgowa, Karora, Kunapipi-Kalwadi-Kadjara, Lia, Madalait, Makara, Nabudi, Palpinkalare, Papa, Rangi, Rongo, Tane, Tangaroa, Tawhiri-ma-tea, Tomituka, Tu, Ungamilia, Walo, Waramurungundi, Wati Kutjarra, Wawalag Sisters, Wuluwaid, Wuragag, Wuriupranili, Wurrunna, Yhi,

Buddhism: 10 Gods and Relatives of God
Aizen-Myoo, Ajima,Dai-itoku-Myoo, Fudo-Myoo, Gozanze-Myoo, Gundari-Myoo, Hariti, Kongo-Myoo, Kujaku-Myoo, Ni-O,

Carribean: 62 Gods, Monsters and Vodun Spirits
Agaman Nibo , Agwe, Agweta, Ah Uaynih, Aida Wedo , Atabei , Ayida , Ayizan, Azacca, Baron Samedi, Ulrich, Ellegua, Ogun, Ochosi, Chango, Itaba, Amelia, Christalline, Clairm, Clairmezin, Coatrischie, Damballah , Emanjah, Erzuli, Erzulie, Ezili, Ghede, Guabancex, Guabonito, Guamaonocon, Imanje, Karous, Laloue-diji, Legba, Loa, Loco, Maitresse Amelia , Mapiangueh, Marie-aime, Marinette, Mombu, Marassa, Nana Buruku, Oba, Obtala, Ochu, Ochumare, Oddudua, Ogoun, Olokum, Olosa, Oshun, Oya, Philomena, Sir�ne, The Diablesse, Itaba, Tsilah, Ursule, Vierge, Yemaya , Zaka,

(continued)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Celtic: 166 Gods, Goddesses, Divine Kings and Pagan Saints
Abarta, Abna, Abnoba, Aine, Airetech,Akonadi, Amaethon, Ameathon, An Cailleach, Andraste, Antenociticus, Aranrhod, Arawn, Arianrod, Artio, Badb,Balor, Banbha, Becuma, Belatucadros, Belatu-Cadros, Belenus, Beli,Belimawr, Belinus, Bendigeidfran, Bile, Blathnat, Blodeuwedd, Boann, Bodus,Bormanus, Borvo, Bran, Branwen, Bres, Brigid, Brigit, Caridwen, Carpantus,Cathbadh, Cecht, Cernach, Cernunnos, Cliodna, Cocidius, Conchobar, Condatis, Cormac,Coronus,Cosunea, Coventina, Crarus,Creidhne, Creirwy, Cu Chulainn, Cu roi, Cuda, Cuill,Cyhiraeth,Dagda, Damona, Dana, Danu, D'Aulnoy,Dea Artio, Deirdre , Dewi, Dian, Diancecht, Dis Pater, Donn, Dwyn, Dylan, Dywel,Efnisien, Elatha, Epona, Eriu, Esos, Esus, Eurymedon,Fedelma, Fergus, Finn, Fodla, Goewyn, Gog, Goibhniu, Govannon , Grainne, Greine,Gwydion, Gwynn ap Nudd, Herne, Hu'Gadarn, Keltoi,Keridwen, Kernunnos,Ler, Lir, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Lludd, Llyr, Llywy, Luchta, Lug, Lugh,Lugus, Mabinogion,Mabon, Mac Da Tho, Macha, Magog, Manannan, Manawydan, Maponos, Math, Math Ap Mathonwy, Medb, Moccos,Modron, Mogons, Morrig, Morrigan, Nabon,Nantosuelta, Naoise, Nechtan, Nedoledius,Nehalennia, Nemhain, Net,Nisien, Nodens, Noisi, Nuada, Nwywre,Oengus, Ogma, Ogmios, Oisin, Pach,Partholon, Penard Dun, Pryderi, Pwyll, Rhiannon, Rosmerta, Samhain, Segidaiacus, Sirona, Sucellus, Sulis, Taliesin, Taranis, Teutates, The Horned One,The Hunt, Treveni,Tyne, Urien, Ursula of the Silver Host, Vellaunus, Vitiris, White Lady,

Egyptian: 85 Gods, Gods Incarnate and Personified Divine Forces:
Amaunet, Amen, Amon, Amun, Anat, Anqet, Antaios, Anubis, Anuket, Apep, Apis, Astarte, Aten, Aton, Atum, Bastet, Bat, Buto, Duamutef, Duamutef, Hapi, Har-pa-khered, Hathor, Hauhet, Heket, Horus, Huh, Imset, Isis, Kauket, Kebechsenef, Khensu, Khepri, Khnemu, Khnum, Khonsu, Kuk, Maahes, Ma'at, Mehen, Meretseger, Min, Mnewer, Mut, Naunet, Nefertem, Neith, Nekhbet, Nephthys, Nun, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra , Re, Renenet, Sakhmet, Satet, Seb, Seker, Sekhmet, Serapis, Serket, Set, Seth, Shai, Shu, Shu, Sia, Sobek, Sokar, Tefnut, Tem, Thoth,

Oh I actually have two more pages, but I think the idea is understood now.

Just because the Winner of religion (so far) has been Christianity, .. there are thousands that predate Abrahamic religions that you are so affixed to.

Sad really.
edit on 12-6-2012 by fourthmeal because: more more more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join