It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

To God
What God? The God of the old testament? Is your oath not taken on the Bible? Your God has been shown to be a imposter, a liar. The God of the Old testament, is the Father of all lies! What God I say.
edit on 13-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Ahh yes, the Star of David is the symbol of the plight of all Jews, but what it is Kabbalah meaning, its occult meaning?

In the Qabalah, it represents the Sephiroth below Da'ath on the Tree of Life. In occultism, it is a planetary symbol, representing the planets that were known to the ancients, and their influences on humanity.

Now, back to my Temple of Ignoring This Rubbish........
edit on 13-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

To God
What God? The God of the old testament? Is your oath not taken on the Bible? Your God has been shown to be a imposter, a liar. The God of the Old testament, is the Father of all lies! What God I say.

no, that's YOUR God who was the bad guy. My God can kick your God's ass.

Are you really this juvenile?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Yes, yes it is, but how on earth could the Ancients know this alignment while standing on this planet?

it is a planetary symbol
It most certainly is! Up is down, down is up. As above, SO TOO BELOW!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

To God

no, that's YOUR God who was the bad guy. My God can kick your God's ass.

Are you really this juvenile?
No, not really, mentally I'm still a 4 year old. Thanks but maybe in time I will reach the juvenile state.

then they fight you

then, you win

No, not at all, my god is a weakling, and so old he cant even wave his old magic wand anymore. But he sure does have a lot of spirit

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

To my God. Who that is none of your business nor any mans.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well they believe Jesus, Moses, Solomon etc were all masons so your wasting your time.

who is "they"?

YOU, believe Jesus was a mason. C'mon now, spill the beans just for once jack!
, Clearly some of your insiders have been saying too much.

You are confusing "secret societies" with masonry. We are a group. We are not political.

Is this a joke? Your not a secret society?
, as for being political I believe you have very influential people behind this 'open' society of yours.
edit on 13-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Fill me in if I an in error.

You are in error. You are operating under the assumptions that: 1. we are enemies, 2. we need saving, 3. your view is the only correct view, 4. that having a true heart equals redemption.

You yourself would argue against #4. You don't believe it is enough to have a true heart, because if you did believe that, you wouldn't be trying so hard to bring people to Jesus. You believe that accepting Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father. So, you are not praying we have a true heart, you are actually praying we find Jesus.

So, please do not pray for my heart. Before I was born, I chose this life to garner all the experiences it can offer and help my spirit evolve to be more like God's. If you have your way, you will short-circuit my path and limit my ability to experience the ups and downs of this world. You need to pray for your own heart, mine is covered.

Noted. Thank you for the insight. It's nice to hear something of an outline to the beliefs. I am curious about this so I can see with open eyes myself. Although it is enlightening to hear you open up, this also shows why the Masons will be seen as the bad guys by so many people. When the SHTF, the symbols will be followed around the block. From my life view, it is hard to see why the theology is hidden. Gaining insight is not hard to do today. Most of it is revealed, but not from the horses mouth so to speak. You can expect blow back and unintended misconceptions when things are kept secret.

The new crew of Freemasons coming up in the ranks are showing themselves in the entertainment industry. Are they a good representation of what we can hope for in our kids? There seems to be a universal set of hand symbols that are used by all of them, all the way through the ranks of international leadership, including the High Priests in Rome.

How do you think this plays with the general public? I can only say that it is so. I would be a lone voice in the wilderness were it not for the verification and cloud of witness against the lodge. The closer we get to that day they make their move, the clearer this will become. Inverse squares is a law that cannot be broken.

It is what it is.

edit on 13-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Ahh yes, the Star of David is the symbol of the plight of all Jews, but what it is Kabbalah meaning, its occult meaning?

In the Qabalah, it represents the Sephiroth below Da'ath on the Tree of Life. In occultism, it is a planetary symbol, representing the planets that were known to the ancients, and their influences on humanity.

Now, back to my Temple of Ignoring This Rubbish........
edit on 13-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

So that no one misses it, Quabalah and Kabbalah are different. One is from mouth to ear. The other is taken from those who transmitted it from mouth to ear. Both were misused. Thus the reason to keep it from the outer court. Again, God gives all things to mankind in his time. If we take it, it burns us. The flaming sword will protect the tree of life. Bet on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well they believe Jesus, Moses, Solomon etc were all masons so your wasting your time.

who is "they"?

YOU, believe Jesus was a mason. C'mon now, spill the beans just for once jack!
, Clearly some of your insiders have been saying too much.

Sorry. I don't think Jesus was a mason. He said he was a carpenter. Different union. Speculative masonry stemmed from operative masonry, but much later. In the age of enlightenment. You are free to look that up.

You are confusing "secret societies" with masonry. We are a group. We are not political.

Is this a joke? Your not a secret society?
, as for being political I believe you have very influential people behind this 'open' society of yours.

If we were a secret society, you would not know we exist. You would not know who we are. You would not know where we meet and what time. We are a group of like minded individuals who meet on the level to aspire to help one another and humanity. For every "influential" member we have, there are 100 garbage men, city workers, plumbers, electricians, and general Blue collar workers. You watch too much You Tube. If I had real powers, I'd turn you into a nerd. *Poof*.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

From what I've seen walking this Earth and particularly since joining the Freemasons, no matter what good you do there will always be someone complaining. Against Masonry we have the ignorant, the tyrannical, and the fanatical fighting us. They come in the forms of malcontents, fear-mongerers, religious extremists, the uninformed blinded, the plain ol' haters, and everything in between that is bad for the soul and the mind.

We can only share the truth here. The flaming sword of God will cut your pride at every turn if the aim is to manipulate the tree of life. The Kabbalah Tree is a good foundation for study but is dangerous if used by an impure heart. This is one of the first teachings in Kabbalah. There is good reason for this. God does not appreciate paganism. The mixture is iron and clay crumbles.

Not a judgment of you. I'm only saying what the teaching states.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

To my God. Who that is none of your business nor any mans.
Tis true, tis true. But just as in a horse race, if your horse loses, no one but you will suffer the loss. And again, I stated, it is your choice. It matters not to me what fate your eternal soul may find. And I have said before, stay the course, stay the course, Satan needs a feeding. The rapture is not what you think. Go on, run to the head of the line if you wish, as Masons I'm sure you will be there.

I don't want you to think I am a uncaring person, I do care, but you just cant care about people who do not need or want your "Vision", of the true light.

I don't know if Satan will come to earth and pick up his property or, or "his property" is shuttled to his home planet. Not really any of my concern. If you honestly believe, and have no doubts what so ever that you follow a good and firm road, stay the course. But if you have one small doubt about the road you are on, get off of it right now!!! That's the only thing I can give you.

If you honestly believe no change is required, to which I will accept one way or another, then you truly are accountable to no one other than your God. It will be final. Roll the dice, lets see who was naughty, and who was nice.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

and if you find you are Satans lunch, try not to show fear. I hear it makes you taste better.

Stay the course. Stay the course.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If we were a secret society, you would not know we exist. You would not know who we are. You would not know where we meet and what time.

We'll we know where the Bilderberg meetings are, who's going and what time. What we don't know is what they talk about or what a bunch of grown men do hanging out dressed like Columbus with no intentions to discuss politics. I'm sorry if my truth is blatant, I don't mean to hit any nerves....just got a few questions. I'm not only pointing fingers at the masons but rather all "SECRET" societies.

edit: Masons have no powers!
, but do they do rituals? sure, we all do...Look at Christmas for damn sake. I'm not saying all Masons are evil either.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Not a judgment of you. I'm only saying what the teaching states.

the same book that teaches to treat others as you would have them treat you.

You have sinned. Repent. Repent now before it's too late!

the other guy here said YOUR God is false. He said he knows stuff. SO either he is right, or you are right.

the only thing I can suggest is ..........

REPENT NOW!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

you cannot just go and join the Bilderburgers. But you can just go and join masonry.

Or you can sit back and speculate what evil things we discuss in our monthly meetings.

Muhahahahaha!

edit to add:
Are you a nerd yet?
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What Army allows a 16-year old to go to war, let alone serve?!

The one with Iran over the next couple of years. My son scored a 27 on the ACT in 7th grade. A 31 at 16 years old. If he is drafted to fight this war of blowback, I will forgive. What reason would I have to judge? God promised He would take care of both. Forgiveness comes by placing ourselves in the name (Character) of Jesus. Judgment comes by walking away. We are all affected by choice, providence and the actions of others. Our actions have a direct relation to the actions of others. Wind the clock back and see what could have happened.

If the US had turned the other cheek, defended its own borders, and used its own oil, we would have still been the strongest nation on earth. Not only this, but a shining example of freedom by character. The revenue from these wars would have been kept in our own hands and the oil revenue could have gone to us instead of the Mideast. Their dependence on our money is directly tied to their ability to refine their military arms.

But wait, we are locked into the petrol dollar scam. We can't just walk away from our own creation. Do the American people know of this ponzi scheme? For the most part they do not. Who has been in the upper leadership making these choices? Lots of Masons.

A Christ-centered mindset would not make these decisions. Jesus had a different approach than might. It was called Spirit. This is absent in the approach of our leaders, who are mostly members of Pagan Societies. A world system based on the benefit the 1% is opposite Christ in every way.

Again, I don't judge. I am merely pointing it out by the history we can all see.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No you need a recommendation
, from more than one mason. Curiosity killed the cat and thus since you claim not to be secretive why don't you tell us?

How do you know I'm not already a part of it and breaking my oath?....

I've always been a NERD, we'll up until I joined my secret brother hood! Fist bump?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

But wait, we are locked into the petrol dollar scam. We can't just walk away from our own creation. Do the American people know of this ponzi scheme? For the most part they do not. Who has been in the upper leadership making these choices? Lots of Masons.

here is where you get to be a HERO or a big friggin ZERO.

Name them. Just a few of them. Should be very easy since you think there are LOTS of them.

You said it. You own it, now you prove it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

We can't just walk away from our own creation

We'll "Jesus/Tamuz/Osiris/Isa/Yeshua/Nimrod" did...., For your info his story predates Christianity by a good 2000 years, believe what you want but the Vatican is running the show around here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join