It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by network dude

Yes Johnson was highly involved! No doubt about it. He was also a mason for a short time, evidently it did not sit well with him.

Lyndon B. Johnson was initiated on October 30, 1937 in Johnson City Lodge No. 561, at Johnson City, Texas, but completed only the Entered Apprentice, or first, of the three Masonic degrees. For this reason, he is not included in the gallery.
www.pagrandlodge.org...

LBJ was also Jewish.

LBJ was Secretly Jewish
Genealogical and historical evidence strongly suggests that the 36th US President and his wife were secretly Jewish. This is highly significant when one considers that President Johnson joined America and Israel at the hip, a policy that has now been in place for nearly 40 years, and a policy which most of the world does not understand or endorse.
www.jfkmontreal.com...

Not to get into great detail, there is a multitude of "connections" between Freemasons and Jews in President Kennedy's Murder. Its Damning to say the least.

Can the Masons here please explain this symbol, please?

I can. Follow Daddy Warbucks to the ATM. The Jesuits have their own ATM that could be feeding Africa. Yes, it matters to all of us. I do not hate anyone. What I dislike is war. Just reminding everyone of that fact. I do not hat Israel. I support their people. It's the leaders we are needing to reveal.

The Masons could be joining the resistance to tyranny. Will they? Will Peter feed the sheep? God waits.

edit on 13-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In the end, were do the Masons find their oaths pointing?

I am going to give away a masonic secret here to answer this.

So help me God and keep me steadfast.

all three obligations end with that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Obviously by "God" you must mean the super secret alien Satan-Jew that owns all the cash4gold places?
edit on 13-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I would like to understand what you just said. Can you clarify?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Obviously by "God" you must mean the super secret alien Satan-Jew that owns all the cash4gold places?
edit on 13-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Again, double speak. I have presented pages and essays with clarity and context. Fill us in.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Again, double speak. I have presented pages and essays with clarity and context. Fill us in.

I can't fill you in. All of your "clarity" was also religious double-speak. First you have to define "God" for yourself. When I say my Masonic Obligation (they are not "oaths"), I say the same thing as Network Dude, but am I talking about the same entity? If you took the exact same obligation, and you signed off by saying what ND said, would you be talking about Jesus, the Father, the Holy Ghost, the Trinity, or some other deity that you worship? God isn't a name, it is a title. Masonry is very careful to not favor one religion over another. You would be perfectly welcome as a Mason, and you would pray to whomever you wish to pray to, while I would pray to whomever I wish to pray to.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You asked in the end, where do our oaths point. I told you.
We promise to be good people, to help everyone especially masons. We promise not to beat each other up and sleep with each others wives. Those are the kind of things that our "oaths" deal with. Then they end with that sentence. Hence the reason one must have a belief in God to be a mason. If they did not believe in God, then the "oath" would not be binding and would be meaningless.

Look up the words in our obligations. They are all over the net. The penalties are symbolic.
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I have done what any father would do. I have searched for the thread that corrupts the world and requires my 16 year old son to go to WAR! You see to think there is not connection between dead soldiers and secret societies. There is and it MATTERS!

A noble cause.
But, you are barking up the wrong tree.

The Story of Stuff

If you want to end global wars, instead of looking back, or looking for scapegoats, start looking at your own habits, and start looking forward.

Do you still buy disposable merchandise and fuel the consumerism that pays the greedy? Paperplates? Plastic bottles? Do you leave a nightlight on? Laptop plugged in? Do you eat fruit that is out of season and shipped form halfway around the world? Do you drive everywhere you go?

You are feeding the global consumerism that is paying for the wars. You are motivating the greedy to fulfill your every convenience and whim, and they are sacrificing your son to get their resources to satisfy your needs and make a profit in the process.

Don't look at some mythical secret society, look at your current actions and the actions of your friends and neighbors.

If you want to protect your son, go back to re-using glass bottles. Wash your dishes by hand. Hang your clothes up on a line to dry. Turn up your thermostat. Ride your bicycle to the store. Grow a garden. Refuse to buy anything that had to be shipped in, and get to know your local producers.

Masons are not to blame for the wars, wasteful consumers feeding greedy fatcats are to blame for the wars.

I agree that we are all in this together. They symbols of the corporations that provide those products are stamped with the same logos as Monster Energy drink. The originate from the same secret associations that use ritual magic. They are the "Experts" that manipulate laws for gain. Paganism is their root. Cut the root an we have a chance. The Masons have the influence to set the world free from the root. Deny that please.

I don't hate you. I dislike the associations that make the above possible. Yes, we are all in this together and there is ONE answer.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In as far as Enoch's beggaring, well, its because he has a point he is trying to get across to you, and the point is that your association is not a healthy one for all of humanity. I know, I know, you would argue that point to no end. Enoch really and truly does care about each and everyone of you, but so too does a mother care for her child who has been found guilty, convicted, and sentenced to death.

Enoch's approach is similar to the street corner preacher declaring to the world "Repent, Repent". Why on earth would someone feel it necessary to look like a buffoon, idiot to the world? Has anyone really stopped and given that preacher a moment of thought? I suppose not, we are all too busy with our appointments, running errand, and making the Almighty Dollar.

What Enoch has to realize is that your eternal soul is yours and yours alone. If you choose to apply it to a unknown cause for a unknown reason, its yours. The only thing is when you get in front of that final judge, try to remember, he wont be a Mason. He will not recognize your hand signals.

For me, I do care what happens to you, but I must also accept that this is your choice and with it you must, by reason of association bear the judgement. Birds of a feather, flock together.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The originate from the same secret associations that use ritual magic. They are the "Experts" that manipulate laws for gain. Paganism is their root. Cut the root an we have a chance. The Masons have the influence to set the world free from the root. Deny that please.

No problem. First off, all the financials for Masonry are public record. They make corporate tax filings like any other 501(c)3 organization, and you can readily find that the fraternity doesn't own any lucrative corporations.

BUT, more importantly, you say "cut the root." YOU ARE THE ROOT! It is YOUR MONEY! They can't do a thing unless you buy their merchandise. The Masons don't have the influence, YOU HAVE THE INFLUENCE!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You asked in the end, where do our oaths point. I told you.
We promise to be good people, to help everyone especially masons. We promise not to beat each other up and sleep with each others wives. Those are the kind of things that our "oaths" deal with. Then they and with that sentence. Hence the reason one must have a belief in God to be a mason. If they did not believe in God, then the "oath" would not be binding and would be meaningless.

Look up the words in our obligations. They are all over the net. The penalties are symbolic.

A person that hates will not pray for their enemies forgiveness. Remember that fact. My prayer is that your heart is true. The motivation for my prayer is that you see the truth of the thread that weaves you back to Esau. I have searched those winding threads and all their branches. I choose the thread that weaves me to God, Abraham (Father), Issac (Son), Jacob (Hero), David (King), Jesus (King of Kings) and God (Eternal Father). Between the King of Kings and the starting point with God, each of these men were fallen. We all are. Jesus was not. The same thread that connects me connects Jesus. Will Nimrod's Babel bring you to God? Jesus will.

Fill me in if I an in error.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Fill me in if I an in error.

You are in error. You are operating under the assumptions that: 1. we are enemies, 2. we need saving, 3. your view is the only correct view, 4. that having a true heart equals redemption.

You yourself would argue against #4. You don't believe it is enough to have a true heart, because if you did believe that, you wouldn't be trying so hard to bring people to Jesus. You believe that accepting Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father. So, you are not praying we have a true heart, you are actually praying we find Jesus.

So, please do not pray for my heart. Before I was born, I chose this life to garner all the experiences it can offer and help my spirit evolve to be more like God's. If you have your way, you will short-circuit my path and limit my ability to experience the ups and downs of this world. You need to pray for your own heart, mine is covered.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The originate from the same secret associations that use ritual magic. They are the "Experts" that manipulate laws for gain. Paganism is their root. Cut the root an we have a chance. The Masons have the influence to set the world free from the root. Deny that please.

No problem. First off, all the financials for Masonry are public record. They make corporate tax filings like any other 501(c)3 organization, and you can readily find that the fraternity doesn't own any lucrative corporations.

BUT, more importantly, you say "cut the root." YOU ARE THE ROOT! It is YOUR MONEY! They can't do a thing unless you buy their merchandise. The Masons don't have the influence, YOU HAVE THE INFLUENCE!!

The root is where we find the thing feeding what grows. As individuals, you and I are only one part that can make choices. We each need to make good ones. As associations to the rest of mankind, we can influence the direction that those above us go. The Masons, as a group, could easily bring themselves together and say enough. They could come out as one unified body against the upper Cabal of Theosophy. This would be very hard to do since there is no central agreement within the ranks about truth. There is, however, a central agreement based on an untruth that glues the body together. A house divided will fall.

I am only suggesting the best option individually. Come out of Egypt and see the Pagans for who they are. Join the ones trying to do the same. Love your fellow Masons and encourage them to see the correct path. This is only what I would do. You will do what you do. If we all leave the pattern, it ends. Seeking God means seeking the end of where the thread points. Jesus is the one holding the thread from beginning to end. It's a conclusion that cannot be escaped.

If you are looking for a sign of this, Johan is your answer. I don't need the sign.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The Masons, as a group, could easily bring themselves together and say enough.

Sure, we could come together as a group and decide to opt out of the consumerism lifestyle. That would be a GREAT thing, and I promise to bring it up at our next meeting.

Now, to be fair, the Teacher's Unions, Churches, softball leagues, rotary clubs, neighborhood watches, all have significant membership to do the same thing, so you need to do your part. Next church meeting, you need to ask the congregation to stop feeding the beast and make a pact to no longer buy disposable merchandise, foreign produce, turn up their thermostats, use the clothes line instead of dryer, etc.

I'll do my part at the Lodge if you'll do your part at the church.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Oo, oo, oo, let me!!

It is a 6 point Jewish star placed sloppily over the Masonic Square and Compasses, and it doesn't match up in any way, but people will ignore the obviousness that it doesn't fit and pretend the two things are somehow connected.

Did I get it right?

I bet I could put two triangles (one inverted) over just about any geometric design and find some loose connection. In fact, I could probably put that same star over a leopard's spots and find some connection and claim leopards are the tool of the evil Jewish devil.

It is a 6 point Jewish star placed sloppily over the Masonic Square and Compasses
Actually it isn't. The Masonic Square and Compass are on top of the star. What does the Star of David mean?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The Masons, as a group, could easily bring themselves together and say enough.

Sure, we could come together as a group and decide to opt out of the consumerism lifestyle. That would be a GREAT thing, and I promise to bring it up at our next meeting.

Now, to be fair, the Teacher's Unions, Churches, softball leagues, rotary clubs, neighborhood watches, all have significant membership to do the same thing, so you need to do your part. Next church meeting, you need to ask the congregation to stop feeding the beast and make a pact to no longer buy disposable merchandise, foreign produce, turn up their thermostats, use the clothes line instead of dryer, etc.

I'll do my part at the Lodge if you'll do your part at the church.

I will always be doing my part. If I see my brother stumble, I'll help him up. On the street, I show Christ's example in deed. In a forum (Word), I will deny ignorance in debate. The rules of debate dictate that I hold a platform. If my platform is shown to be weak, I'll rise to the next platform gladly. In this thread, the platform is clear.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I will always be doing my part. If I see my brother stumble, I'll help him up. On the street, I show Christ's example in deed. In a forum (Word), I will deny ignorance in debate. The rules of debate dictate that I hold a platform. If my platform is shown to be weak, I'll rise to the next platform gladly. In this thread, the platform is clear.

That wasn't the part we were discussing? We were discussing how to kill the global beast and protect your son from going to war.

Are you willing to do your part and set an example and educate your fellow church goers about the evil of global, corporate, consumerism, and teach them how to combat it?

You have no problem being bold here on the internet in relaying your religious beliefs, but are you brave enough to educate people in person about the error of their consumerism ways?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I want you to read these words very slowly. Let them sink in. If you don't understand them, then repent.

You don't know anything about GOD for sure. You can only hope and have faith

Now, reading that, you might get all puffy and mad and say that you do know all about God. You don't, and I don't. None of us that are still breathing do. When we stop breathing, we get to find out how right or wrong we were.

I don't need saving. I don't need to repent. I don't need to be preached to. I need to keep looking and learning as I have been. You need to do the same. You cannot possibly be learning anything if you keep thinking you have all the answers.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ahh, yes, that deafening silence. I see the leaves of trees blowing in the wind, I see birds flying in the air, but I see no reply.

Ahh yes, the Star of David is the symbol of the plight of all Jews, but what it is Kabbalah meaning, its occult meaning?

WHAT IS A STAR OF DAVID?

A Star of David is a geometric configuration that has 6 equidistant points within a 360 degree radius or two interlocking triangles, one facing up and the other facing down. It looks exactly like the Jewish Star many would recognize and it is historically linked to King David who actually had a Star of David in his natal astrological chart formed by the planets. This was amazing since there were only 7 known planets at the time, 6 of which had to be in the correct position. The commonly called Star of David is not limited to the Jewish faith and the Kabbalah however, as it also appears is the Buddhist, Theosophical, and various other Eastern and Western traditions. It is fair to say that it is a symbol of integration (linking heaven and earth, as above, so below) and spirituality. When a Star of David occurs, you cannot see the Star in the night sky because the 6 points surround the earth 360 degrees around. This means that half of the planets are below the horizon. Also some of the planets in our solar system are not visible with the human eye.

www.maryshea.com...

As above, so too below, Now who was that Ancient one you wanted to build the temple for?

The Masonic Square and Compass, in essence are above, the star, which is below. Freemasonry is hiding the star, the connections between "Heaven and Earth". Your fraternity is no longer with cause, the secret is out. For those who know this to be the truth and have already sought out our divine creator you are to be commended. To those who hold on to the "ancient" beliefs and loyalty to the King of the earth, your in for one hell of a ride, and as us Irish say "The Jig Is Up".

edit on 13-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Christianity and freemasonry are not compatible, but Satan wants people to think they are.

Who are you to define my relationship with my God? Why can I not be Christian and a Freemason?

From what I've seen walking this Earth and particularly since joining the Freemasons, no matter what good you do there will always be someone complaining. Against Masonry we have the ignorant, the tyrannical, and the fanatical fighting us. They come in the forms of malcontents, fear-mongerers, religious extremists, the uninformed blinded, the plain ol' haters, and everything in between that is bad for the soul and the mind.

To my all not swaded by the proseletyzers of insecurity:

Do It Anyway
Mother Teresa

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

I feel no contempt of God, only against men who presume too much.

Each Mason living has given oaths to men under Pagan ritual and Mystery School theology.

No I haven't. My oaths were not to men, but to God. To say otherwise shows your complete lack of knowledge of Freemasonry or you are lying.

He was referring to private associations and secret oaths. He knew why it was evil. Do you know who owned the ships from the Bay of Pigs? Do you know who was in the CIA at that time? Daddy Warbucks son.

If you've read the entire speech, not just a short clip, you'd know what he was talking about. He was discussing the need for restraint on the part of the press when it came to matters of national security. He was decrying private organizations unless he, like you apparently, are against the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

There is no impropriety for Christians to be Masons.

Deny my ignorance. PLEASE!!!!

We have tried and yet you refuse to reason.

I have searched for the thread that corrupts the world and requires my 16 year old son to go to WAR!

What Army allows a 16-year old to go to war, let alone serve?!

Your associations are the ones calling the shots.

Can you provide a name?

Many men do not advance beyond the 1st degree.

Freemasonry allows men of various faiths to join. I am not one however to say what a man's religion is.

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Someone has tried to overlay the Square & Compasses on top of the Star of David.

To God.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join