It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They are building the temple of the new religion.

When their faith rots and decays... what grows in its place will be eternal. A higher percentage of masons will survive the collapse of religion because they are, even if only slightly, focused on finding the "truth".

They will listen... the others will not.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

It's really quite simple. Satan sits at a desk in West Hollywood collecting all the souls of the famous folk while God is a real nice big guy with a white beard who sits on a big chair behind some fancy fence with a guy named St. Peter guarding the entrance. I mean, if we are going to take all the common sense out of these discussion by just quoting a few scriptures to make our point, why can't we just take all the thought out of it and make Heaven and Hell the same things we thought they were when we had the mentality of a small child.

Jesus is the son of God who was sent to Earth to live as a man, then he was killed, then he became God?????????, then he sits at the right hand of the father?????????? Then there is the holy spirit????????

See how using the Bible and not using ANY thought can make thing a bit mucky?

This wasn't directed at you Rockpuck, I was just continuing your rant.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

See how using the Bible and not using ANY thought can make thing a bit mucky?

Mucky? Hell, I thought you cleared all that up quite nicely!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I always imagined Hell structured like the DMV... and Heaven as a really creepy guys extra nice house with white furniture wrapped in plastic and sticky notes that have overly optimistic daily quotes covering everything.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I'm not a Mason but I am equally tired of this bull. Dude, "Enoch was Right", just leave. IDK what you're thinking but out here in the real world it looks a lot like proselytizing and swinging your religious beliefs around like a billy club.

If you don't get that religion was created by man to control the population, that's your call. But how many threads will you create to do the same thing over and over?

Move to ban... again.
edit on 12-6-2012 by fourthmeal because: not first time.

Quote me with any word on this website where I have swung a bully club. On the contrary, I have presented some of the clearest context on the web regarding many topics. At every point, I have only denied ignorance. The only club being swung around here is the one that comes from the replies at me.

I do not resort to this and never have. I always speak to the context or, in cases like this, defend my process.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Wrong. You stand on the pedestal and preach hate. The word of god is not yours to do with as you please, nor is any of the texts you quote so vehemently.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm building the Temple of Ignoring These Insane Ranting Posts.

Would anyone care to join me? I'll bring the beer.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I'm building the Temple of Ignoring These Insane Ranting Posts.

Count me in. I'm about over this whole damn web sight.

You may have to catch up with me today, brother! I just got back from the local watering hole......

I don't think I can handle the piles of Bravo Sierra around here any more.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Enoch, are you harassing the Masons AGAIN?

Have some more sacramental wine. You'll sleep better.

I think they know you hate Masons. No need to keep posting in these threads.

Worry about your own soul instead of everyone else's.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

It's funny to me that a person who uses the handle enochwasright continually slams masons...

No one would have ever heard of Enoch if it was not for my fraternity.

Deny ignorance, my left one.

edit on 12-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: We rule the globe, bwahaha

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Oh dear. Your soul is in for one massive educational once you move on. How foolish you will feel.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Unless you follow Christ to the gate, you are wandering by yourself in the wilderness.

And what if you do not believe in the ridiculous dogma that is original sin?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Paging networkdude, networkdude to the Cool Kids Club.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Unless you follow Christ to the gate, you are wandering by yourself in the wilderness.

And what if you do not believe in the ridiculous dogma that is original sin?

We did all come out of vaginas, and to some people the mere thought of that is pretty sinful. Personally I love em!

ETA:
Wait, what about C-sections? Where those around in the days of Jesus? Are in-vitro and C-section babies immune from original sin? No sex, no birth, no sin?

edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

It's said that we labor "to erect temples to virtue and dig dungeons for vices'. It's ironic that he sees it as either or proposition.
edit on 12-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You are no one to tell me what I must choose. It is not for you to give us our choices.

You should follow your own advise as your hollow rhetoric betrays you.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I started looking into a large Southern Baptist church where I live. I google the pastor's name and "freemason". I found that over the years he has buried dozens of masons. Most of the obituaries had two things in common" the men were masons and they were long time members of his church. This pastor is a fraud in my oppinion. Christianity and freemasonry are not compatible, but Satan wants people to think they are.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by getreadyalready

Then I could never get over the fact that if, today, someone was walking around claiming his mother was a virgin and he was the son of God he wouldn't be put in a padded room and given an assortment of little colored pills to take each morning.

Rockpuck, I thought you had made some pretty good points and counter-arguments, until now. You lose credibility with a statement like that, because it simply shows that you don't really know what you are talking about. Jesus never claimed to be born of a virgin...NEVER. In the entire New Testament, only the Gospels of Matthew and Luke mention the Virgin Birth, and then only in a narrative (storytelling) context; it's never brought up again, anywhere in the New Testament. Jesus, nor any of the Disciples, scribes, Pharisees, Pontius Pilate, etc., ever mentioned a Virgin Birth. The other New Testament books attributed to the Disciples never mention a Virgin Birth. As soon as you said "walking around claiming his mother was a virgin", you lost credibility. If you intend to contribute to the discussion, please know the specifics of what you're talking about. People who THINK they know what the Bible says, but don't, are just as annoying---if not more so---than those who constantly quote scripture to fit their own agenda.
edit on 13-6-2012 by The Stache because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Stache

Um.....I think you might want to look into the Catholic Religion just a tiny bit. They have priests and nuns that will help you get that foot out with minimal pain.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

While of course we are in league with Satan and we kiss his feet and make Satan Pie and all, that doesn't mean your preacher is bad. He had masons in his church. Most churches do. They usually don't ask if you are a mason when you join, just that you can give your 10%. And to the preacher burying masons, well, I hear tell they die too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join