It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by network dude

No you need a recommendation
, from more than one mason. Curiosity killed the cat and thus since you claim not to be secretive why don't you tell us?

How do you know I'm not already a part of it and breaking my oath?....

I've always been a NERD, we'll up until I joined my secret brother hood! Fist bump?

If you have always been a nerd, then that is Proof of my awesome powers. Fear me!

I know you are not part of it because if you were, you would know what is to be kept secret and what is not.
(hint, handshakes and passwords)

The very same ones you can Google and find in less than 5 minutes. I only promised I wouldn't tell you what they were. But if you want to find the real secret, all you have to do is ask. Any brother in the lodge can recommend you. And I would be willing to bet that you have known some masons for years, you just didn't know they were masons.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

kept secret and what is not.

Hence a secret society is it not?, Well the handshakes are for the kiddos, I had them figured out in a couple of mins. I'm learning about the hypercube and sacred geometry now...
, Did I say too much?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

and if you find you are Satans lunch, try not to show fear. I hear it makes you taste better.

Stay the course. Stay the course.
I wont, I promise, no fear. But I hear he really likes his meat, burnt, something about the odor soothes him. People being burnt alive, reminds me of a movie quote " I love the smell of Napalm in the morning"

Actually I believe its reversed, its the fear that releases enzymes and hormones that change the meat and make it tastier. Maybe that's why the "J's" torture their animals before death. ahh, old habits are hard to change.

Believe me, if he tried to go munching on me, I will leave one *hell* of a bad taste in his mouth

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hence a secret society is it not?, Well the handshakes are for the kiddos, I had them figured out in a couple of mins. I'm learning about the hypercube and sacred geometry now...
, Did I say too much?

nope, a society with secrets. Big difference.

Shout what you know from the rooftops. until you are a member, you can say anything you like. You can even talk about the ritual sacrifices and virgin orgies. Sadly, member cannot discuss such things.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

But wait, we are locked into the petrol dollar scam. We can't just walk away from our own creation. Do the American people know of this ponzi scheme? For the most part they do not. Who has been in the upper leadership making these choices? Lots of Masons.

here is where you get to be a HERO or a big friggin ZERO.

Name them. Just a few of them. Should be very easy since you think there are LOTS of them.

You said it. You own it, now you prove it.

Artifact ONE

"Rep. Nick Rahall (D-W.Va.) emerged, briefly, from the chamber. A genial 60-year-old with bushy eyebrows, the diminutive Rahall didn’t look anything like a medieval crusader. In fact, his family roots are in Lebanon, not Europe.

But Rahall is also a 33rd Degree Mason, who joined the secretive society about five years before he ran for Congress in 1976. “When I joined, there were a great deal of older individuals who helped me along the way and to whom I am deeply indebted to this day,” he said.

“We call each other ‘travelers,’” Rahall explained. “To become a 32nd or 33rd Degree Mason, there are a whole slew of degrees before that, and it’s a long road we’ve taken together.”

Rahall said he achieved his 33rd Degree status by two routes: through the Scottish Rite and through the York Rite, where he participated in the Commandery. That’s the portion of the Freemason tradition that makes Rahall a Knight Templar.

And although he hadn’t read the Dan Brown book, Rahall says he understands why the Masons attract so many conspiracy theories.

“It’s because, particularly in the early days, there were code words to get into the lodge, and everything is done by rituals,” Rahall said. “The Masons themselves helped perpetuate the myth, knowing it was just that — a myth.”

The reporter screwed up his courage to ask one final question.

So is there a global conspiracy?

“No.”

But you wouldn’t tell me if there was, would you?

“That’s right,” Rahall said with a smile.

Chuckling, the Knight Templar traveled back though the portal to the ancient floor of the House of Representatives." LINK

Templar Masons (Commandery) - Administrative of a District

A Trojan over the Temple - Quite the inside joke. List according to one website. May not be fully accurate. Hand signs and images on Google would reveal. HERE. For me, it comes down to their actions. Know them by their fruit.

As for the Carter administration and the Petrol Dollar Scheme, consider Kissinger.

This Book is free. Read of the Freemasons and their divisions. Read of the connections to the Petrodollar.

Is there a bias in this book? Sure is. Any view is biased. We need to look at many. I would say the motivation is strong enough to try and uncover the crime. You can decide how close they came. I will be reading it as well. Feel free to comment on it as you will. Provide a context.

The Carter Administration would be a good place to see the start of the PetrolDollar after the oil embargo.

Too many key players were Masons to discount their ultimate influence.

edit on 13-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well played, Just one more question...What more will happen to me except expulsion from my lodge? If I reveal secrets?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

you listed 1 man. 1 guy who is in government. Tell me, what is his crime? What specifically did he do to mess up your world.

Now on to the rest of the evil masons who run the world.

edit to add: and just for the record, I agree that Oil and the greed associated with it is the root of the problems we face today. Alternative fuels are kept from us to keep us enslaved to our petrol engines.
So at least 1 mason is not running the global petrol conspiracy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well played, Just one more question...What more will happen to me except expulsion from my lodge? If I reveal secrets?

That is all. Oh, and you cannot participate in the orgies anymore.

It's not hard to keep the few secrets there are. Especially when there are books out there giving away all the secrets.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

We can't just walk away from our own creation

We'll "Jesus/Tamuz/Osiris/Isa/Yeshua/Nimrod" did...., For your info his story predates Christianity by a good 2000 years, believe what you want but the Vatican is running the show around here.

There would be an interesting aspect to this view. If true, then God has preserved all of humanity, apart from their hearts and intentions, for acquittal. As messed up as the intentions are of many key figures in history, this would give me even more reason to acknowledge Jesus. What was his motivation to tell us to love one another and to do good to those who persecute you? The clearest voice we have pointed the way to the opposite of Paganism. That would be odd for him if he is appearing in your list above. It would also have been very odd for him to have accurately foretold our day by signs, identified the secret societies by name and equally identifying their source as the High Priests of Israel.

Some things don't change. Jesus was the clear voice. Why should I then mistrust the very Word of God he taught in the temple. He told the people to listen to Moses.

He quoted the prophets and he quoted David and Psalms. I seems to me he was Jewish. It seems to me he was telling us to disallow the lie we are fed.

Connect it together and the overall picture emerges. It's all true what the Bible says. Even the Masonic secrets are there. If not, the book would have no value on the table.

If there is something we don't know, the Masons can fill us in.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

, Did I say too much?

Shout what you know from the rooftops. until you are a member, you can say anything you like. You can even talk about the ritual sacrifices and virgin orgies. Sadly, member cannot discuss such things.
ND, sorry to inform you, you are correct, Masonry is not a secret society, correct, only a society that holds the secrets, of a secret society.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

It's so secret that we mark all of our building with big squares ans compasses, and they are open during the day for regular joes to walk into and ask questions.

So secret that masons write books about our ritual, write books about our symbols, and discuss their initiations and degrees openly!!!

Damn this secrecy!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You're just being silly now and I'm getting bored with the discussion.

No, the pop music industry moguls do not represent Masonry. The symbology sells records and looks cool, but it has nothing to do with Masons. Maybe a few celebrities (like Shaq or JayZ) are actually Masons, but that is a coincidence. There is no central body of Masonry, and there are no ranks of Masonry, and nobody rises up through those non-existent ranks. Even if they did get elected as a Grand Master, it would only be for 1 year, and then they would be right back down with the rest of us. Your idea that pop music videos correspond to Masonry, religion, and global corporatism is just plain silly.

As is this...

The one with Iran over the next couple of years. My son scored a 27 on the ACT in 7th grade. A 31 at 16 years old. If he is drafted to fight this war of blowback,

I scored a 31 on the ACT at age 16 also. The start of 10th grade. I later scored a perfect 36. Nobody drafted me into the military because of it. AND, if I had joined the military, with that level of intelligence you don't end up in the infantry fighting in Iran, you end up in Nukes or Engineering or Intelligence. I've had friends that scored highly and voluntarily joined the military to work as Nuke Engineers, one worked in Naval Intelligence and ended up being an advisor to Colin Powell, and one still works in Intelligence and travels around to several data collecting nodes around the world. None of them were drafted, and none of them will ever be going to war.

31 is pretty good, congratulations, but it isn't all that uncommon, and it isn't cause for concern.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

, Did I say too much?

ND, sorry to inform you, you are correct, Masonry is not a secret society, correct, only a society that holds the secrets, of a secret society.

which one? can you tell me? or is it a........secret?

edit to add:
And BTW, how is it that you, a non mason knows so much about some secrets that are supposed to be lost? Did you make a deal with the Devil?
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by The Stache

Um.....I think you might want to look into the Catholic Religion just a tiny bit. They have priests and nuns that will help you get that foot out with minimal pain.

What's your point, other than sarcasm? You can line up priests and nuns from here to the moon, and it won't change the fact that Jesus Himself NEVER said he was born of a virgin. I was not "denying", nor "confirming", the Vrigin Birth doctrine. It's mentioned twice in the entire New Testament, in 2 of the 4 Gospels, and only in a narrative context. Jesus never said it...not once...ever. None of the non-Gospel books mention it. The Disciples NEVER preached that, in the Book of Acts, or any other book. Paul never taught that, in any of his numerous letters (books) in The Bible. That was my reply to Rockpuck's statement that Jesus claimed to be born of a virgin; not true. Why don't YOU show me---book, chapter, and verse---where Jesus made that claim? You won't, and you can't, because it's not there. It doesn't exist. Jesus NEVER made that claim.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There is a whole religion based on Jesus Christ that believes he was born of a Virgin. There is a festival every year to celebrate this birth. Perhaps you have heard of it. I believe it's called Christmas.

I was only pointing out that yes indeed people do believe this kind of thing. Quite a few people. So before you go spouting your version of the "truth", please remember that other have their version as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

to inform you, you are correct, Masonry is not a secret society, correct, only a society that holds the secrets, of a secret society.

edit to add:
And BTW, how is it that you, a non mason knows so much about some secrets that are supposed to be lost? Did you make a deal with the Devil?
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: (no reason given)

I believe it has been a classified secret since at least 1947. Yes, all Masons do not have top secret clearance, nor do I. I learned the secret from a Lama in Tibet.

No, i just spent a lot of time with some very talkative Masons while we searched for the light.

Lost? I do not believe they were ever lost, just intentionally misplaced by a bunch of goat riders
Beer anyone?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There is a whole religion based on Jesus Christ that believes he was born of a Virgin. There is a festival every year to celebrate this birth. Perhaps you have heard of it. I believe it's called Christmas.

I was only pointing out that yes indeed people do believe this kind of thing. Quite a few people. So before you go spouting your version of the "truth", please remember that other have their version as well.

Are you even reading my posts? The whole point of my reply to Rockpuck is this: Jesus did not say He was born of a virgin. What does that have to do with the Catholic Church, or Christianity, or Christmas? It's very simple, if you read what Rockpuck said, and if you read my reply. Jesus never said he was born of a virgin. My version of "truth"? Google "virgin birth in the New Testament", and you'll see two references, in Matthew and Luke. I never confirmed or denied the existence of a doctrine, or a Christian belief in said doctrine. I replied specifically to Rockpuck's statement that Jesus claimed to be born of a virgin. No, Jesus didn't claim to be born of a virgin. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Why is deflection and sarcasm your only way of replying?
edit on 13-6-2012 by The Stache because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why is this crap in the secret societies forum?

This is all religious crap. Should be in a different forum.

It's so annoying that all a person has to do is put Masons in the title and then load up an OP full of BS, and voila....

What happened to the GOOD anti masons? The ones that actually had theories that made for interesting discussion, and WERE NOT Christian bafoons. Yeah, I said it, BAFOONS!

You people are the exact opposite of Jesus of Natzareth. AND NONE OF YOU KNOW GOD. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED "FAITH". We won't know until we plunge into the realm of death, and by that time it will be too late for you to come up with any more nonsense.

You folks make me Sick to my stomach. Take your pedestal somewhere else, please.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you listed 1 man. 1 guy who is in government. Tell me, what is his crime? What specifically did he do to mess up your world.

Now on to the rest of the evil masons who run the world.

edit to add: and just for the record, I agree that Oil and the greed associated with it is the root of the problems we face today. Alternative fuels are kept from us to keep us enslaved to our petrol engines.
So at least 1 mason is not running the global petrol conspiracy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by network dude because: added thought.

There was a link to an extensive list. You may have missed it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I scored a 31 on the ACT at age 16 also. The start of 10th grade. I later scored a perfect 36. Nobody drafted me into the military because of it. AND, if I had joined the military, with that level of intelligence you don't end up in the infantry fighting in Iran, you end up in Nukes or Engineering or Intelligence. I've had friends that scored highly and voluntarily joined the military to work as Nuke Engineers, one worked in Naval Intelligence and ended up being an advisor to Colin Powell, and one still works in Intelligence and travels around to several data collecting nodes around the world. None of them were drafted, and none of them will ever be going to war.

31 is pretty good, congratulations, but it isn't all that uncommon, and it isn't cause for concern.

I was implying that there are better aspirations for him in a world that is free from war. War is a byproduct of our greed and distance from truth. America had a grand opportunity, at one time, to lead the world toward freedom. Instead, we became what we despised. This wouldn't have happened if we were free from secret societies that use covet means for gain.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join