It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a terrorist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Why title the post as such..........Jones IS NOT a terrorist......he would have detained bye now with no courtdate..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Even though the whole post you made seems outlandish, I can actually imagine it being a possibility, apart from the thing about him being a mod here. I mean how can you write such an intelligent seeming (even if it isn't right, you seem to have a brain on you to even come up with most of it.) post, then add something so crazy as him having to be a mod?

Why can't he just be someone who uses this site to mine info, why a mod too?

Weird how any threads you read around here that seem to make so much sense, then there's just a massive sharkjump out of nowhere.

The other thing is that he more or less goes right across the board with his stories, rants, etc. Why would any intelligence agency, if he was part of one, allow him to regularly give so many corporations, governments, organisations and intelligence agencies so much crap? There's not much he misses really, and if he was CIA for example, I think there'd be a lot more he'd keep quiet about than he does. There'd be a big gap somewhere that we'd surely have noticed by now, and that's why I find it really hard to buy into that idea.

I don't buy the Zionist stuff either, because if you had a Jewish wife like he's supposed to have, do you think she'd really want you ranting about Zionists nearly every day on the radio? He could get her shut out of her home country.

I know one thing though, he's not employed by the TSA! He absolutely loathes them with a passion.

edit on 12-6-2012 by robhines because: typo/added

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I do not care for jones, but since you mentioned Y2k. I have no idea what Jones said, but the reason why Y2K was a non event is because it was the single largest IT remediation in history. One Trillion dollars worldwide is the estimated cost to fix systems worldwide. Y2k was taken seriously by IT professionals around the world and they acted to prevents it. That worked so well that people outside of IT think that Y2K was a huge hoax.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
I mean how can you write such an intelligent seeming (even if it isn't right, you seem to have a brain on you to even come up with most of it.) post, then add something so crazy as him having to be a mod?

OP is following the Alex Jones model of tactical disinformation dissemination by mixing the truth with crazy sh* in order to make the truth look ridiculous. I think that OP may be Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I can say with 100% accuracy, Alex Jones is not a moderator. Our site wouldn't suit him since we don't post doom and gloom to help boost the gold sales. That's his schtick, put the fear of the end times into people and then have your sponsor advertise gold and, while you're at it, own the sponsor for maximum profits. The rise in gold prices is tied, directly, to his ratings.

I bought silver starting at around 6 usd because of jones and gold around the same time
can I laugh now?

edit on 12-6-2012 by Danbones because: cause I am laughing at the put down artists on this thread for sure

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Look at the historic silver price. In particular look at it since 1970. One word should pop into your mind. That word is SELLSELLSELL!
edit on 12-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
panic is never the way to go

point being
If anyone thinks jones is the problem'
they are in for a rood awakening when the real problems rear their ugly heads

for example ( other then 911 and the economic crash which jones and his guests did forcast)
Take the gun control initiatives (like fast and furious) the successive administrations have tried to perpetrate on the peeps
AJ exposed them...
drones:
Jones has been warning about them too...

no, the problem is the Government that just voted that it is legal to lie to you

put in plain english it means they can now come over to your house and play hide the wienee while you look for the soap in the shower, and charge you for the wienee, and charge you with being terrified...
then they can disappear you like they did the wienee

fun wow eh?

edit on 12-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Alex Alex. if hes anything ike his radio personality on the street then id back his play for the presidency.....
ou goons who dont ike Alex, just dont know a class act.....................

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

This was posted in General Conspiracies? What the hell did I just read? Alex Jones is a terrorist, a telepath, and a Mod on ATS? I'm sure I missed more but you get the idea. The icing on the cake is when you thank food4thought and then go off on your crazy rant that is pure nonsense, or at best, "speculation".

Shouldn't this thread be moved to Skunk Works?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Are you Alex Jones?

I listen to Jones sometimes, just take what he says with a large dose of salt. I think he's a genuine character. He's vey over the top and puts a spin on the truth he presents. The problem is when you look at the world through the eyes of a conspiracy theorist, like too many in the alternative media. It seems to effect their subjectivity, having preconceived ideas about how the world works when approaching every story.

No I'm batman.
What ! I thought I was Batman
ALFRED !!!!! Get your but in here !
edit on America/Chicagopm3630America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2012 22:35:36 -05006 3035 by BrainGarden because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by strangedays

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

Everyone knows AJ isn't a mod on ATS, if he were, he'd trash all my posts and threads when I talk smack about him...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
All I know is that Alex lies a lot and his fans seem to ignore that aspect of him.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Alex is eccentric and a little too much to handle but as far as getting some truth out of this chaos we live in everyday, I can put up with some screaming, because their is more truths coming from him than any msm. I personally find it is NOT Alex Jones that drives me to read the infowars/prison planet news but rather, people like Paul Watson, and the many guests Alex interviews on a daily basis. ( example: Peter Schiff or Gerald Selentay) By calling Jones a murderer and a terrorist I feel like you are also implicating the remarkable minds that he gets so much of his information from and that disgusts me.

ps- OP. The pot calling the kettle black, much? Saying Alex is not a christian. You are not acting like much of one either right now blasting out false accusations and slandering the mans name. But you did help me remember why I left the Christian faith... most of you are hypocrites.
edit on 13/6/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Man! you don't like him do you lol, the thought of him being a mod makes me... wait.. wait....

~toilet flushes~
edit on 13-6-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Gerald Celnte says the same exact thing in every interview for years

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This seems more like a personal attack on Jones...maybe an agenda.

But seriously, anyone who feels threatened by Jones and his work is a damned fool. He has entertainment value, and most of the stuff I hear from him, I don't take it seriously.

It is like calling conspiracy on a crazy man walking the streets and carrying a sign "The end is near".

Relax people...Jones is a clown, but a harmless clown...unless you are highly retarded and eat up every word he says. And if you are, than you are were you need to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You're absolutely right.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by Physic

Originally posted by Furbs
Isn't it illegal to say that someone is a murderer in published media without said person having been convicted?

That's libel, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Can see internet lawyers being the new craze...
Damages here and there, as wonder how much ATS is worth or Infowars for that matter, if damages could be greater and if you can go after site owners before or after some of these new laws

It's nothing new. If you say something libelous about someone in any form of print media, the person can be held criminally liable.

yes, and websites that owners and staff knowingly allow to be posted and remain in hind site, can be held responsible, true? Not just the author, as the place of publishing, so say,,,

AJ has new law dawg team and they are going around noting sites that flame him and slander, malign etc., in anyway, they can let the posts ride for a year or so, then claim more damages, due to longer period of time, the article was published and public?

So, one could come on here and say Alex Jones is gay... then say, AJ loosed some non Gay supporters, who do you think he could sue, the commenter or ATS or both?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Alex does exagerates and blows lot of things out of proportions, to get his points across, ganted.
And for sure has some character flaws, however he gave one of his best performances yesterday in his program and has Jesse Ventura back on the show..

Sometimes can't stand all his ranting and raving, then other times, can get enough, when he say's rally war cries of the revolution of humanity
edit on 13-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good point, any green threads with post supporting the global warming theory would be closed or deleted, authors suspended if AJ was mod here...

Have not ever heard or recall AJ getting into the UFO discussions really, maybe referenced war of worlds, as psyops and roswell as a military operation..be nice to have everyone believing in little green aliens,. give everyone some hope, and cover up, what works and the project is about.

In all honesty though...

Alex is consider a trader, by the new NDAA law and the new social site, planetinfowars.com is a honepot of cells, who are all now being tracked due to their associations, comments and groups cell's missions and agenda's..

Anti government rhetoric is a terrorist crime, AJ is aiding and abetting and provoking civil unrest and disobedience, along with a list of other terrorist charges from comments from his show, members on website postings, and in general rebellion crime, is the Kings laws and everyone on the planet is subject to and of the dominion.

So yes, AJ is a terrorist and so is everyone else who does not comply with the empire....

He is not alone and would gather, that lot of members here

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join