It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a terrorist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

he may be an idiot but he's not stupid.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by boncho

Who is someone who you can compare to Alex who is not an idiot? His show has lots of guests, so take that is not a blanket statement about his show and just a character reference about him.

Rush? Beck? Jones?

3 stooges?

Jones is dominating more or less, with his aggressive strategy, that really is not that aggressive...
edit on 13-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

They are all idiots. And so are the people that buy into their nonsense.

Lets be clear though, they are willful idiots conscience of their choice to act that way. To make money.

It's easy to say everyone who is successful is driven only by money. And it's usually unsuccessful people that assume that position. Some might say anyone who spends more than 5 minutes on this site is a total fool.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Don't forget what is going to happen to all the terrorist cells under in his media empire social network

planet.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I couldn't agree with you more. Alex Jones is a terrorist. I've never like listening to his bull#. I think he is a voice for the illuminati. People think of him as that one guy who tells "all the secrets" of the government. But in all reality he is a liar and he is working with the government.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by Lord Jules

You can be wrong without hoaxing.

How do we know Sorcha Faal is not just wrong?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

....Mr Jones and he really deserves some kind of journalist award, even if he did not really break or make the stories, and more of his staff and contributors.

He may not have made or broke the stories, but he sure has made a few up. If you check originally sources on AJs material, there is a place to start for news....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I don't know if he's a "terrorist?" But I do believe he's a disinformation agent of the globalist elite. His "sneaking in" on the Bohemian Grove gave it away from me. He also flashes many hand signs connected with the globalist elite (the 666 OK sign, the horned hand sign, the "distress" sign). He comes across as doing an act.

Michael Collins Piper did some shows on him that covers his (Jones) connection to the globalist elite (mostly the Zionist faction of the globalist elite). Here's the links:

michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyTheEarthTalksTo

I don't know if he's a "terrorist?" But I do believe he's a disinformation agent of the globalist elite. His "sneaking in" on the Bohemian Grove gave it away from me. He also flashes many hand signs connected with the globalist elite (the 666 OK sign, the horned hand sign, the "distress" sign). He comes across as doing an act.

Michael Collins Piper did some shows on him that covers his (Jones) connection to the globalist elite (mostly the Zionist faction of the globalist elite). Here's the links:

Well I know if he's a terrorist... and he isn't. If anything, he is on the same level as every other talking head.

And Michael Collins Piper has strong opinions about AJ but he is just theorizing with a lot of "ifs" and "maybes" and "I have a feeling" and "I was told..." which really ends up being a bunch BS. And you can throw in a bit of jealousy too as michael claims be someone else that he was kicked off the air by AJ. Michael is saying AJ is the head of a cult. Well probably, and you can say that about a person/personality that has a following. AJ is in very deep into sensationalizing news and now he can't turn back... he can only get more ridiculous. But that doesn't mean he's a terrorist or disinfo agent or CIA agent. It probably just means he's a capitalist, capitalizing on people's appetites for sensational news. The end (probably)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by rwfresh

Don't forget what is going to happen to all the terrorist cells under in his media empire social network

planet.infowars.com...

hahaha no doubt. What a world. Planet Infowars.. the "secret" free zone for the resistance. hahaha.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
OP, you took the thoughts out of my head when it came to the drones being shot down. I thought it kind of sends messages and if someone acted on it, it will be a reason to clamp down on the liberty movement. With that aside, I do like Alex Jones he has alot of passion.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You seem to be a bit paranoid. You gave very little evidence that any of your theories could be true, and even if some of your accusations turned out to be correct, that wouldn't make him a terrorist.

He's just another human being. Take what he says, form an opinion, do some research, and decide for yourself what's the important issues and what's not.

You seem to be taking every flaw, or possible flaw, that the man has and knocking him down for it, trying to make him look like a terrorist. We have enough people in this country hollering terrorist at everyone.

I'm not saying you don't make some valid possible points, but they're only theories, not facts. Alex isn't a terrorist.

He's a Texas guy with a radio show. Calm down.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Maybe the OP is not from the USA is why views are, as they are...would have to be a patriot or know about the movement that has built the US for the last 200 years or so and brain washed so many into the belief of a things as freedom and liberty....justice and of course, not being ruled by the King.

People who fear Alex Jones, could be child molesters, criminal bankers, crooked politicians, and other corrupt individuals and corporations...and Tyrant Governments...like Alex has been warning about since day 1.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

In this video Alex Jones talks about "how he knows how the world works" and that he's been this way since childhood.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmstealth

In this video Alex Jones talks about "how he knows how the world works" and that he's been this way since childhood.

If the title of OP was "Alex Jones is Dellusional" think there would not be any debate...

100% delusional all the time?

Brought on by paranoia is my guess and does not occur all time, just the majority of time the environment induces it and not alone...facts more than fiction, most of the time.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Reading the OP post, I can intimate the notion of a conspiracy theorist spouting conspiracies is a conspiracy in itself is completely ludicrous. You clearly had some passion behind your words and I respect your position while reserving my own that Alex Jones is very expressive at times, but is not a terrorist. He provides verifiable information about the world today while splicing it up with his own beliefs and passions. Whether you agree with his beliefs or opinions is up to you, but the information he provides is always useful for those without enough time to research the topics themselves. Conspiracies within conspiracies is going too far with the distrust of a particular entities and I hope you see this, and I do notice that others on this topic will go as far to say that the OP is a government affiliate spouting this conspiracy creating another conspiracy created by the replies. It is ridiculous how paranoid people can be about occurrences in general.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowOfAces

depends on what side of the law you are on, as Alex does seem to be a terrorist under some of the new laws and acts passed, from my understanding and would presume he does not need to worry about a TSA airport patdown, because he is already on the "no fly list"

Alex is a terrorist in some eyes, for sure, on that you can depend...don't think they want a Randy Weaver episode or branch davidian massacre, however would guess, that Alex knows and shows, they are on the way to get him and many other, suspected terrorists...

Speaking out against the government = terrorist

Not saying I agree with the law, as I think of Alex as a Patriot, not a terrorist, however his support of the revolution coming, make him enemy of the state, I am afraid to say.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

I cant agree with you more, but this revolution that is coming is not without reason. Look at what is happening around us on a daily basis. The U.S. is becoming a frenzied slew of disrespectful warmongers. Diplomacy has always been favored over brutality for myself, but when working peacefully through the system no longer dictates a substantial result, forcing a change can be a last resort to improve life for generations to come. The big questions you must ask yourself is at what cost will this revolution come, and will the cost exceed what would occur trying to solve things peacefully. It is hard to measure and compare moral and physical costs, so considering all expenses and possibilities is a necessity. I realize this is somewhat a tangent from the original topic, but the information should relate to the ideals behind the OP.
edit on 20-6-2012 by ArrowOfAces because: proofing

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowOfAces

yea, not sure a revolution is the way, at least one of blood shed, as I like to see a political revolt and see power restored to the people without it and not wind up with regrets for lost lives and costs and expenses that are not needed and required...if possible.

However I do support rounding up the criminals and locking them all up and throwing away the keys to show humanity and the world, justice!
edit on 20-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

OP you have just accused Alex Jones of being a terrorist and a murderer. If he is reading this, I hope he sues the pants off you and that your pockets are deep (not that it will matter as you won't have any pants left.).
As for him being an ATS mod...

I can only think that the reason this thread has been left up is for entertainment purposes

edit on 12-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

so whats this "get inside the toybox" game you played with scott called?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That was hilarious. Although, I must say....

One Line Post

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join