It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

There is a you-tube video somewhere that has the soundtrack of his radio show when the world was ending back on Jan. 31.1999. After listening to that, people will never see him the same again.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Fear mongering is rampant from everyone Mr.Jones does have some real facts.You are at all time expected to follow up what you hear and learn the truth for yourself he does still occasionally say that you know.I constanty tell you what I hear from my sources as I hear them.I'm sure my theories are sometimes wrong.I just feel you should know what I've heard.check my postings and see if I'm accurate.that's an education don't be afraid of anything you hear. until you KNOW it to be true,not how it feels.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by strangedays

He reaches out to them via the show (he is telepath and has a clearance-thats why they are recruiting so many children for the civilian snitch force, most children that are not autistic are telepath), and molds/manipulates them to anti US government ends.

The OP is clearly delusional, his rant is complete nonsense lacking any substantiation what so ever.

I am by no means a "fan" of Alex Jones, but I watch some of his videos every now and then when they are posted to ATS. It is clear he talks about many controversial topics and he provides a lot of good info to his listeners. I've seen enough of his work to know he isn't a part of the "TPB" crowd. He gives hell to the status quo and there's no way anyone working for the system would release some of the info he releases.

Of course the Government probably does have him on certain lists, and they might even define him as a "terrorist" because he releases so much anti-government information. But if you hadn't noticed most of us here on ATS are also very anti-government for numerous legitimate reasons. Quite frankly you actually sound like some sort of psy-op agent spreading propaganda and disinformation.

I am also amazed at how many people are falling for your sensationalist nonsense, the flags on this thread are rising much faster than I expected... it's ironic that on a forum where we claim to be denying ignorance and seeking the truth a large number of people are eager to call one of the most hardcore truth seekers out there a "terrorist"... if that's true 90% of us on ATS are also terrorists because we do the same thing as him every day.

What a saddening thread this is...
edit on 12-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

...This is Alex Jones!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

whatever you say Mitt

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Those are some heavy accusations you are making, with no proof to back it up.

Having said that, one thing really stuck out for me. Last year around this time, I had posted on infowars a ripping, scathing attack on the Bilderberg scumbags.

Within two days, I heard Alex repeat my same phrases, word for word, which was a little freaky to me, to say the least. I wanted to contact him and tell him that I wanted a little $$ for being his writer. Instead, I stopped posting there.

His reasoning for still being alive is that he is "too public" a figure to be taken out. I don't know about that. Seems to me plenty of public figures have been done away with in broad daylight, and it is always an "accident", "suicide", or "unsolved murder".

I am on the fence about Jones. He introduced me to many of the conspiracy issues, and I thank him for that, but I'm beginning to wonder about him and his connections, and who he truly serves.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So he reads sights like ATS, hardly surprising. What makes you think he is a moderator?

Alex Jones runs a radio show for money. Maybe he started out for other reasons but now he either fills his show with the work of other people, or what he can scrunge cheaply of the web.

Him being CIA/NSA is gonnga take more than "because I said so".

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So why hasn't this thread made its rounds in the hoax section? About five mods said alex jones is not a mod, sn't that enough to make this a hoax? Does this have to be written by sorcha faal before it becomes a hoax? Just curious in knowing what the rules are I am actually a critic of the hoax section because we can think on our own and can sift through obvious falsehoods like alex jones being an ats moderator. A+ for creativity I must admit.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OP, I would just love to see evidence that Alex Jones in a mod on ATS, I find it hard to believe

Also could you please inform us all under what definition do you consider alex jones to be a terrorist

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Just so you know, you cannot go about using a dictionary definition for “terrorist”.

Its one of my pet hates, so I tend to highlight this every time I see somebody doing it so its not just you .

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

yea, the whole post is hogwash rhetoric, it sounds like to me

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
One of the most ridiculous threads I've seen on ATS.

I don't think Alex has even got time to read the threads on ATS.
Seems pretty busy to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The last thing about AJ that is nice is his voice, he sounds like an evangelising preacher. Unfortunately he has a habit of knocking out very damaging tid bids of truth, and a physical presence. The OP on the other hand is name calling with zilch backup. I don't give a toss if AJ is on this forum, or milking it for info, that's what the internet is for. The disinfo guys are here too, whatever the motivation.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Is Alex Jones a moderator here? The other participating mods say no way but can anyone prove that he isn't a moderator?
Seriously, is there anyway to prove he isn't or has never been one? I ask this question because I don't know what one has to do to become a moderator here on ATS. Is it a process where you see them physically first or does this all happen online? Is there ever phone conversations with all the mods? (His voice should be easy enough to recognize.)

Not to second guess the mods but could you be wrong in anyway? Is there a possibility that someone is a mod and you don't know who they really are? Again I don't know the Moderator process.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I ask this question because I don't know what one has to do to become a moderator here on ATS.

I heard you have to get “Above top secret” security clearance and if you’re a terrorist you’re not going to get it so based on the title of this thread there is no way that AJ could be a mod.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Jones is a fat annoying douche hell bent on exploiting idiots who think of themselves as "awake" for financial gain. His loyal fans arent nearly as pathetic as Icke followers at least. The fake rage and emotion drive me nuts.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I can say with 100% accuracy, Alex Jones is not a moderator. Our site wouldn't suit him since we don't post doom and gloom to help boost the gold sales. That's his schtick, put the fear of the end times into people and then have your sponsor advertise gold and, while you're at it, own the sponsor for maximum profits. The rise in gold prices is tied, directly, to his ratings.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

OP you have just accused Alex Jones of being a terrorist and a murderer. If he is reading this, I hope he sues the pants off you and that your pockets are deep (not that it will matter as you won't have any pants left.).
As for him being an ATS mod...

I can only think that the reason this thread has been left up is for entertainment purposes

edit on 12-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Ill repeat that. Alex Jones is a terrorist and a murderer. May he be brought to justice. Sue away I dont care lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

Truthfully, how do you know he's NOT?

Unless you have met every single mod in person, face-to-face..Then it could be possible AJ has been a member on here for years, masquerading under a false identity to the ATS staff.

---

Whilst it does sound a little out-there, I'm not gonna dismiss everything OP says straight away.

I've always had suspicions about AJ from the beginning.

The whole Bohemian Grove thing seemed fishy to me.

Plus, he doesn't do himself any favours in the way he conducts himself..

Just gives more ammo for his conspirators.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I can say with 100% accuracy, Alex Jones is not a moderator. Our site wouldn't suit him since we don't post doom and gloom to help boost the gold sales. That's his schtick, put the fear of the end times into people and then have your sponsor advertise gold and, while you're at it, own the sponsor for maximum profits. The rise in gold prices is tied, directly, to his ratings.

I have no reason to doubt you since you yourself seem to know how Alex Jones works. I don't like him, I use to, but I started to see his game as well. This is my favorite place to find what's going on in the world and to think that Jones might have been involved turned my stomach. I'm better now. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I ask this question because I don't know what one has to do to become a moderator here on ATS.

I heard you have to get “Above top secret” security clearance and if you’re a terrorist you’re not going to get it so based on the title of this thread there is no way that AJ could be a mod.

Dude youd be suprised how much of this site really does leak-somewhat classified info from time to time. You just have to learn how to read between the lines. Im not great at it but it has helped me to catch a few things. But overall its a good site for classified info.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join