It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
First off, let me apologize to user food4thought. I realize now (its taken me some observation time) who Alex Jones really is and that you have been telling the truth about him. Hers how he works: on his show, he will present limited but known public info. This occultish subject manner attracts people having strange things happen to them (mostly people being gangstalked). He draws people waking up to it and then manipulates the small scope of vision they have to nefarious ends. He reaches out to them via the show (he is telepath and has a clearance-thats why they are recruiting so many children for the civilian snitch force, most children that are not autistic are telepath), and molds/manipulates them to anti US government ends. He has been intregal in setting up a few people (christmas tree bomber, delta bomber, others I cant confirm) to be in fake terrorism plots (why do they ALWAYS get the terrorist? Seems kind of strange to me-its because we all know top to bottom these were innocent people that couldnt project mentally that were used as throwaways-sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters) then sending them to jail innocently for life sentences. But because hes the encouraging voice, hes dissassociated from the killing machine and is not near the real danger. Basically he hypes them up, and then the red/blue move in and do their thing. Produce some headlines about how it was thwarted and everyones back to ok again. What a joke.

So for people that dont know his show that we are always debating about here, hes a sensationalist on politics. An example of what he does to hype people up is to act like hes doing the actions (but hes a liar) like saying it is legal to open carry a gun in 49 states (he says its technically legal, and people should do it). Does he do it? NO. If its not illegal why are people being sent to jail for the same action? How about shooting down drones? He even had a video of it on his site, what did it turn out to be? Something he purchased himself and shot down, led others to believe was a govt drone he shot down in his back yard, and put it on his show. He does not lie in the sense that he totally admits all of this, but heres an example of how he spun it (you should listen to that transmission): he said something like "people should not take this tyrannical govt BS with these drones and just shoot them down, right in their back yard" and he will then say "we shot one down in my yard its not that hard" and thats all he says on one day. But maybe 2 days later he will say something similar but then follow up with, but that was my drone I bought and no one should do anything like that. Imagine if you were a listener and only caught one snippet of that transmission? What if you listened to it the first day but not the follow up 2 days later, and he left you believing he shot a US drone down? Alex Jones is a integral piece of the NSA pie in setting up homegrown terrorists. He is an advocate of terrorism. Right in front of your face. And yet hes never been touched ever. I think thats going to change as hes got some murders under his belt now (simple home shootings committed by his listeners).

So lets talk some more about our good friend Alex. HE IS IN FACT A MODERATOR ON ATS. He reads our crap every single day. I dont know which one he is or in which forum he moderates, but hes here viewing trust me. Maybe some of our better/more tech savvy posters can find out who he is. He actually uses the subject manner for his show. In fact this board (although I dont think that it is springers intent) is another of the "catch nets" for info just like his show. There is much personal info about people, their locations, and actions here publically that can be data mined. So basically hes an insider (CIA/NSA) masquerading as an outsider to trap people. Innocent people. Like I said he reads all the subject manner here (especially the threads that criticize him like this-if hes reading he needs to drop a few dozen pounds lol get down to that real fit size he keeps talking about). He will talk about the same subject manner of important threads here on his show the day after they are posted, and he uses the same exact arguments of the contributing posters to those threads. I had to listen to him for about 2.5 years to figure out what a sham the guy is. He doesnt even hide it. If anyone wants to look at this pattern I suggest matching his past transmissions with dates corresponding to posts made on this board. Use mine in fact. Its better to use archives so he cant backtrack. His show is done live daily so he could just change things around for a while if he realized people were looking at his patterns and how he works.

So, in CONclusion, I wonder which moderator he is? And finally, what I really wanted to say: by doing all of this, taking all of these actions, he is a defined terrorist. He has homegrown several people into death and life prison sentences. MULTIPLE TIMES. Yet he remains unchecked and without justice done to him. ALEX JONES IS A TERRORIST, AND SHOULD BE CHARGED AND TRIED WITH TERRORISM, FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He is a murderer. I know hes reading this. You Alex Jones are a murderer. And stop pushing God falsely, its disrespectful. You are the farthest thing from a Christian and I hope God gets you for what you do behind closed doors.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You're gonna get a lot of hate OP, but I'm with you. I've been speaking against Alex (monkey-man) Jones for a while now, but sadly too many people (even on ATS) are still blinded by shenanigans.

Good luck with your post.

S&F

Rev

Forgot to say, I don't think he's a MOD here on ATS...just the thought of it makes me feel dirty. *shiver*

edit on 12/6/2012 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't try to listen to him, but in the rare time I do he always is shouting and seams a very angry man, especially if he cant get his point across to someone he starts shouting.

To me he is the 'US Political Madness' forum in a person, which is okay as a forum but as a person......scary stuff.

Needless to say on some things he does make good point and he is obviously intelligent its just a shame that all what comes out of his mouth is not.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There are many reasons to dislike Alex Jones - him being a telepathic frame-up man for half-arsed "terror plots" is not one of them.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You know what they say..."One man's terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter."
If I had to choose who was more interested in my freedom & rights and the choice was between the government & Alex Jones, I would have to pick Jones. That doesn't mean that I agree with everything he says. He is entertaining and informative. But just take what he says with a grain of salt until you do some research on your own.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He night be a bit....eccentric. but calling him a terrorist is going a bit far. seems to me that he somtimes has a problem filtering things out when hes talking on the air so he sometimes spouts nonsense. regardless of this the information he gives out is usually true, sure he puts his own spin on it somtimes but everyone in the media does that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I am no Alex Jones fan, but you seem to be reaching conclusion of fact for which you have absolutely no evidence. I also believe that this is in the wrong Forum...Maybe RANT!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
So lets talk some more about our good friend Alex. HE IS IN FACT A MODERATOR ON ATS.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. You could try, but you would not be successful.

Well, I guess you could've bolded it in addition to making it all caps, but I'm not sure that would qualify as more wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OP I tend to agree with you. It took me a few months to figure it out but you're right on point. I figured it out after his blatant propping up of Ron Paul... I understand his true values but if he was on some real topics he would be discussing the censorship himself and explaining the Left-Right paradigm... But who knows. Maybe it's because I've moved on and discovered better places to receive information like this site. But it's obvious looking through his history he was hounded by the undercovers early in his political activism career so it's only natural that he is manipulated himself.

But I do like him sometimes, particularly with his activism against monsanto. It's things like that remind me that he has his heart in the right place.

I'm not sure if he's a mod here, that's kind of a stretch... But still..

Props for giving a thorough explanation of your feelings. I wish more people would discover the true places to find information like this site instead of one man's thoughts. Alas...

S+F
edit on 12-6-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

I bet he frequents the site though, chances are he doesn't have a user name (cause he's probably too busy to post) but his minions most certainly do.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

ATS is visited by millions of people everyday.

We are the #1 conspiracy website on the internet. So it's no surprise that popular conspiracy theorists would frequent the board for opinions and stories for their own content or wtv.

However to state that ATS has a relationship with Alex Jones is completely false, and the OP will not be able to provide proof of his statements.

As they are false.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Alex has his opinions - but you know who he is and what he stands for. I think the average Terrorist does stuff that he has no intention of admitting too -- aware of his activity and wishes to not be held accountable. sounds like he is the opposite of a terrorist. I think of him like an American who has overdosed founding father freedom and the founding fathers are far from terrorist - however, if your a british subject - yea, he is a terrorist --- will you please clearify your allegance - please.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I listen to Alex several times a week, but I never take anything at face value.
I only listen to the audio stream, because he's weird to look at LoL

Alex is like my "Daily Globe"... it's a soap opera more or less, because he gets so worked up.

No, I don't trust him... there is a dark energy there - he loves to go into his mock 'sinister voice' and mess with the callers.

However, if someone is dumb enough to commit a serious crime just because Alex has worked them into a fit of rage, then perhaps this type of outing is a good thing to some extent.

I have no problem listening to it and NOT getting worked up over things I can't control.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow, and I thought I was paranoid!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

He reaches out to them via the show (he is telepath and has a clearance-thats why they are recruiting so many children for the civilian snitch force, most children that are not autistic are telepath), and molds/manipulates them to anti US government ends.

The OP is clearly delusional, his rant is complete nonsense lacking any substantiation what so ever.

I am by no means a "fan" of Alex Jones, but I watch some of his videos every now and then when they are posted to ATS. It is clear he talks about many controversial topics and he provides a lot of good info to his listeners. I've seen enough of his work to know he isn't a part of the "TPB" crowd. He gives hell to the status quo and there's no way anyone working for the system would release some of the info he releases.

Of course the Government probably does have him on certain lists, and they might even define him as a "terrorist" because he releases so much anti-government information. But if you hadn't noticed most of us here on ATS are also very anti-government for numerous legitimate reasons. Quite frankly you actually sound like some sort of psy-op agent spreading propaganda and disinformation.

I am also amazed at how many people are falling for your sensationalist nonsense, the flags on this thread are rising much faster than I expected... it's ironic that on a forum where we claim to be denying ignorance and seeking the truth a large number of people are eager to call one of the most hardcore truth seekers out there a "terrorist"... if that's true 90% of us on ATS are also terrorists because we do the same thing as him every day.

What a saddening thread this is...
edit on 12-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Well I don't like the stink of dog poop or cow poop. Doesn't mean I think one is better than the other.

Jones is 100% a personality disorder encased in conspiracy.

And those who say "Well he makes people think!" well, if you need him to make you think, you're already brain dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He's a great radio host.

I don't know what your talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The STRATFOR e-mail hack is quite telling about who he really is.
You do not get to have nationwide air-time on a daily basis unless you are doing the bidding of the masters of the radio station.
The guy who owns the station has some interesting links, (Adnan kashoggi), Jones is a Zionist plant, His wife is a zionist jew, no way they would have married unless he is part of the "Solution" as far as zionism is concerned.
Is he Jewish?, Many people are "Crypto-Jews", maintaining a facade, whilst being something completely different.
He is a gatekeeper, people expect anything that positively evidences the NWO global "Conspiracy" to be breached on his show, if it doesn't appear on his show, then, it cannot be true, or, has not happened.
His personality really shone through to me in 2007, in one show he said, buy gold and store it, i have spent all my extra money buying gold and stashing it.
Next program the next day he said "I don't own any gold, have never bought any".
This is the only piece of information Alex has provided that i have heard that is of ANY worth whatsoever, it implies, he knows it is going to be illegal to own gold, and has backtracked with a denial to owning ANY gold at all.

Very easy to present faceless, nameless beasts of the NWO who will black helicopter snatch you to a rendition camp because you happen to disagree with them.
He is in a position that he could if he wanted too, name names, and provide addresses of these faceless people, he won't though, he is not allowed too.
If he did not advocate violence and just gave their names, and said, they live here, go camp on their lawn just to show them we know who they are, Doing that wouldn't break any laws.
I think he believes he is walking a line, trying to give as much away to you without breaking the trust between him and his handlers, Him believing he is helping people, is how he justifies walking both sides of the fence.
He will never tell you anything of worth, he will always try and stop you from getting involved in any real action, hell, if he won't provide to people en-masse the addresses of the lawns to go pitch on, which communities to protest, you think he will provide anything of any worth?, TRUE worth?, ever?.

Jones, i honestly believe you are a part of the problem, i hope you bury your gold somewhere nice and safe.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Are you Alex Jones?

I listen to Jones sometimes, just take what he says with a large dose of salt. I think he's a genuine character. He's vey over the top and puts a spin on the truth he presents. The problem is when you look at the world through the eyes of a conspiracy theorist, like too many in the alternative media. It seems to effect their subjectivity, having preconceived ideas about how the world works when approaching every story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join