It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a terrorist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Are you Alex Jones?

I listen to Jones sometimes, just take what he says with a large dose of salt. I think he's a genuine character. He's vey over the top and puts a spin on the truth he presents. The problem is when you look at the world through the eyes of a conspiracy theorist, like too many in the alternative media. It seems to effect their subjectivity, having preconceived ideas about how the world works when approaching every story.

No I'm batman.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by strangedays

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

I bet he frequents the site though, chances are he doesn't have a user name (cause he's probably too busy to post) but his minions most certainly do.

If he don't have a user name then how would he be able to post?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
You know what they say..."One man's terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter."
If I had to choose who was more interested in my freedom & rights and the choice was between the government & Alex Jones, I would have to pick Jones. That doesn't mean that I agree with everything he says. He is entertaining and informative. But just take what he says with a grain of salt until you do some research on your own.

Why does everything have to be reduced to a polarised choice for some people?

You'll never have to choose between the two so why talk about it in those terms?

Being hanged or beheaded? You would hardly choose being beheaded because it's better for you, would you?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

OP you have just accused Alex Jones of being a terrorist and a murderer. If he is reading this, I hope he sues the pants off you and that your pockets are deep (not that it will matter as you won't have any pants left.).
As for him being an ATS mod...

I can only think that the reason this thread has been left up is for entertainment purposes

edit on 12-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

HAHA throw out the T word why dont you. Alex Jones is intelligent enough to capitalize on the huge amount of conspiracy theorist and end times groups. It is his job to scream doom and conspiracy though I believe that he believes what he says a lot of the time but he is still in it for the money. Now he is definitely annoying and crazy but I seriously doubt he is a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
You're gonna get a lot of hate OP, but I'm with you. I've been speaking against Alex (monkey-man) Jones for a while now, but sadly too many people (even on ATS) are still blinded by shenanigans.

Good luck with your post.

S&F

Rev

Forgot to say, I don't think he's a MOD here on ATS...just the thought of it makes me feel dirty. *shiver*

edit on 12/6/2012 by revmoofoo because: ETA

The difference between myself and an AJ nutswinger is that I can admit the truth and wont protect him if hes hurting people. Ive seen the light and im sure many many others will.

I hope he is brought to justice for his crimes against this nation and against humanity. And for mentioning God in all of it, what a POS. God will get him for that im sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Please provide your proof for Alex Jones being a mod on ATS.

I can guarantee you that he is no way affiliated with ATS to my knowledge.

Those are some pretty big accusations you are making.

~Tenth

Just putting up what I was told thats all. Can you imagine if someone never even made the argument and no one ever found out? I hope you leave my accusations up as they will facilitate discussion and we can get to the bottom of whether he is here or not. I was told by a trustworthy source though. If im proven wrong I will retract my statement. But if someone just says "no hes not" they just may not be aware of it or lying to cover for him as I wouldnt want my name outted on an internet message board if I was a mini-wannabe celeb like that.

But I believe he is a mod here 100%, I wouldnt have put it up if I felt the person who told me was lying.

Ive been traveling to see him speak and have met him in person several times. Im not just making some loose crazy connection from listening to his internet show.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Clearly, your information is wrong.

We only have about 70 moderators on ATS, whom I know all pretty well as we are a family back here.

NONE of them are Alex Jones.

Please do not make accusations that you cannot back up. Reveal your source if it is so trust worthy.

You have the right to your own beliefs, not your own facts.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake
He night be a bit....eccentric. but calling him a terrorist is going a bit far. seems to me that he somtimes has a problem filtering things out when hes talking on the air so he sometimes spouts nonsense. regardless of this the information he gives out is usually true, sure he puts his own spin on it somtimes but everyone in the media does that.

Definition of a terrorist from dictionary.com:

\
ter·ror·ist
   [ter-er-ist] Show IPA

noun
a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

(formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.

an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.

adjective
of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.

With the exception of the geographics related to countries that are not our own, Id say he fits every definition. Hes a terrorist and hes working for his own govt. But they wont try him, they will try the innocents in the catch net. Alex Jones will be around spitting his anti US govt reteric for many many years.

Its funny, hes called our own president Obama a terrorist many many times. I love how you come to his aid when someone makes the same (and more substantial claim) about him. I used to do that in other threads with this food4thought guy. And now I realize I was wrong. I got played by his BS and donated my money like a fool. Not any more though. I got a feeling hes already in some hot water anyway. Im very interested to see how these next few months play out for him.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

But I believe he is a mod here 100%, I wouldnt have put it up if I felt the person who told me was lying

Sorry to say, your belief is just a tad mistaken.

I've been on staff for almost five years now, and it's safe to say, I think it would have come to light were dear Alex a mod here.
edit on 6/12/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Clearly, your information is wrong.

We only have about 70 moderators on ATS, whom I know all pretty well as we are a family back here.

NONE of them are Alex Jones.

Please do not make accusations that you cannot back up. Reveal your source if it is so trust worthy.

You have the right to your own beliefs, not your own facts.

~Tenth

Ok cool in that case we can call it my belief. I just really wanted to make the point anyways so that it could be out there to be investigated from the other side. But yea im totally ok with that being called "my belief" lets leave it defined as that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
See a difference between

Originally posted by strangedays
But I believe he is a mod here 100%,

And

HE IS IN FACT A MODERATOR ON ATS.

??

Someone TOLD you something which they apparently believe, although I can guarantee 100% it's WRONG.

Think about what that does to your credibility and how it will cause anyone who actually does know to reject out of hand anything else you may have to say.

Or not. It's your reputation at stake and if you choose to treat it capriciously then there you go.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
OP I tend to agree with you. It took me a few months to figure it out but you're right on point. I figured it out after his blatant propping up of Ron Paul... I understand his true values but if he was on some real topics he would be discussing the censorship himself and explaining the Left-Right paradigm... But who knows. Maybe it's because I've moved on and discovered better places to receive information like this site. But it's obvious looking through his history he was hounded by the undercovers early in his political activism career so it's only natural that he is manipulated himself.

But I do like him sometimes, particularly with his activism against monsanto. It's things like that remind me that he has his heart in the right place.

I'm not sure if he's a mod here, that's kind of a stretch... But still..

Props for giving a thorough explanation of your feelings. I wish more people would discover the true places to find information like this site instead of one man's thoughts. Alas...

S+F
edit on 12-6-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

Exactly. You have to watch him for a while to catch on to what he does. I never understood why other posters used to bash him so hard but I always knew there was a reason for it. Thats kinda what led me to investigate who he really was.

But yea as far as the Ron Paul thing, that was one of the big ones. I know RP is good but I really dont trust him, especially with the possibility of Rand teaming up with Romney. Im pretty sure AJ propped up Ron trying to get him to eventually do some slimy stuff, RP caught on, and doesnt really want to talk to him anymore. He uses Rand to fan out Alex when he tries to bring up the "im friends with the Paul family" argument and pull on RPs heart strings to try to corral him back into his crud.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Is Alex Jones over the top... Yes... is he a terrorist? No...

If Jones is a terrorist then what are the banksters and government propaganda artists in the MSM?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You are a terrorist I am a terrorist everyone with a mind of there own and the will to question the government is a terrorist

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by MastaShake
He night be a bit....eccentric. but calling him a terrorist is going a bit far. seems to me that he somtimes has a problem filtering things out when hes talking on the air so he sometimes spouts nonsense. regardless of this the information he gives out is usually true, sure he puts his own spin on it somtimes but everyone in the media does that.

Definition of a terrorist from dictionary.com:

ter·ror·ist
   [ter-er-ist] Show IPA

noun
a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

(formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.

an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.

adjective
of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.

With the exception of the geographics related to countries that are not our own, Id say he fits every definition. Hes a terrorist and hes working for his own govt. But they wont try him, they will try the innocents in the catch net. Alex Jones will be around spitting his anti US govt reteric for many many years.

Its funny, hes called our own president Obama a terrorist many many times. I love how you come to his aid when someone makes the same (and more substantial claim) about him. I used to do that in other threads with this food4thought guy. And now I realize I was wrong. I got played by his BS and donated my money like a fool. Not any more though. I got a feeling hes already in some hot water anyway. Im very interested to see how these next few months play out for him.

How do we know your not a terrorist?

Is wallstreet ran by terrorist finance oligarchs?
edit on 12-6-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am Sparta....Alex Jones!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh the irony! .strangedays, you realise that you accuse AJ being sensationalist and spinning stories with little to no background while being sensationalist and spinning a story with not much background?

I agree that AJ does turn every litttle rumour into a big 'this is the end of the world/ this is the police state' story.
And ranting and delivering a newsshow is far more important for him than good research and the truth.

He s like Fox News for that part.

Calling him an ATS Mod, even a murderer or worse terrorist without any facts to back that up: this is sensationalist. so maybe you apply for a job at infowars? Or you start your own 'News' .network?

If you intend to, an advice from me: in most countries there are hefty fines on calling someone a murderer or worse when you don t have facts to back up your claims.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've never seen Ashley D and Alex Jones in a room together so, perhaps.....

Alex Jones is not a moderator on ATS. All male mods are named John or Jon, except me.

All female mods are not Alex Jones because, rumor has it, he's not a female.

Regards,

Alex Jones, I mean Crakeur, yeah, Crakeur.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I've never seen Ashley D and Alex Jones in a room together so, perhaps.....

So those pics you showed at the staff holiday party were photoshopped?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join