It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well at least nobody gonna mess with him in any way after what the message he just sent....

Someone get this guy a Batman suit, justice has been served!

edit on 12-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
there's a newer thread with some updated stories

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the videos says the father is 23, the other guy was late 40's. The other guy was there Saturday afternoon to help with horses. The father heard his daughter screaming. Her underwear had already been removed..... he hit the man in the head, it doesn't say how many times but doesn't speak of any repeated pummeling and the guy died. His name hasn't been released because they haven't been able to find any family members.

They interviewed many people all over town and can't find a single one, not one, that doesn't support the father. These are people he is around every day of his life that know him well. No mention of having a temper, no mention of any of it. The sheriff was on camera, the reported asked if the man should be charged and, after pausing, said not to ask that question. He was visably holding in his emotions about it.

From my perspective, the father is 100% justified in what he did. It wasn't a murder, it was defense of his daughter that resulted in the death of the man molesting her.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

All I have to say is I wish he had saved some for the rest of us. If I were him I would have slept very, very well that night.

Maybe if the punishment for pedophilia, and rape, and violent home invasions, and all other crimes that prey on the weak, and unprepared was to be beaten senselessly until dead by a group of pissed off Texans we would see a whole lot less of these crimes.

Well done fellow Texan... Well done.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Harmon told the Associated Press it appears the father’s story is accurate and he has not been arrested. The case will be presented to a grand jury to determine what, if any, charges will be filed.

Harmon said the father and daughter were at their barn with several other people to groom and care for horses there. The Gonzales man came with some of the other people, but was not well-known, if at all, to the father and child.

The girl’s grandfather told KPRC (Channel 2) that the child and her brother were playing as the grownups worked. He gave her a bucket of feed and said she could go feed the chickens.

While she feeding the fowl in their pen, the Gonzales man took the girl into some brush on the property, the grandfather told KPRC. He said another child saw what had happened and ran to tell the girl’s 23-year-old father. He found them in the brush. Harmon said as the girl’s father was pulling the man away from the child, he hit the man several times in the head.

blog.chron.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think it's sad that so many of you think that the attacker is automatically converted to completely worthless, as if this described his entire life, his entire soul, like there could now not be one good thing about this person, like he doesn't have a family that will mourn his death. Yes,I would FLIP OUT if I caught someone doing that to my daughter, but kill them? Not in a million years. Intend to kill them? Nope.

I don't know if people think that by cheering this guy on, that it makes them a good parent or not. I don't think it does.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

You must not have kids. If you touched my daughter in such a fashion I would INTEND to kill you dead, quickly, and painfully, and YES that makes me a good parent. His final action in life made his entire life worthless. He was a worthless piece of garbage that got taken out, deal with it. Life isn't pretty.

If you aren't hardwired to take whatever action necessary to protect your own children you need to re-evaluate your existence. People who prey on children are monsters, and you kill monsters. No fluffy fairy tale endings in real life. Sorry to burst your bleeding heart misconceptions of reality.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Binder because: eta

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binder
reply to post by anon72

All I have to say is I wish he had saved some for the rest of us. If I were him I would have slept very, very well that night.

Maybe if the punishment for pedophilia, and rape, and violent home invasions, and all other crimes that prey on the weak, and unprepared was to be beaten senselessly until dead by a group of pissed off Texans we would see a whole lot less of these crimes.

Well done fellow Texan... Well done.

I doubt he slept well. Even though he's justified in what he did, somebody did die at his hand. I'm sure it was traumatic for him just as it's traumatic for our soldiers and police officers when they have no choice but to take a life. I don't consider him guilty of murder at all, but he is responsible for the death of the other guy..... who definitely deserved it.
It doesnt' say anywhere that he set out to kill him, just that he died as a result.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They haven't been able to find any family members and don't even know if there are any family members... makes me curious about the background of the perpetrator. He wasn't known by the father and several others, was there with someone else. ... and what effect will that have on the guy who brought him along?

I completely support what the father did, no doubt in my mind. I don't feel he intentionally killed him and he was justified in attacking the guy.... but I do wonder what caused the guy to do what he did. Was he functionally mentally handicapped? Was he "crazy"? Did he have a criminal record? Was he on the sex offenders list? Does he have any family at all? What about his past? Now that all eyes are on Texas, there are a lot of other questions. None that really affect the case, but questions none the less. ...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I'm not saying he enjoyed it or intended to kill him. I'm just saying for someone who takes the trust bestowed upon him by his children seriously that I would have no long term qualms with ending his pathetic existence in a most unpleasant manner.

I would feel bad for his family. I would feel bad that he made such a terrible decision, but I would not feel bad for 1 second for what he forced me to do.

SM2

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
I think it's sad that so many of you think that the attacker is automatically converted to completely worthless, as if this described his entire life, his entire soul, like there could now not be one good thing about this person, like he doesn't have a family that will mourn his death. Yes,I would FLIP OUT if I caught someone doing that to my daughter, but kill them? Not in a million years. Intend to kill them? Nope.

I don't know if people think that by cheering this guy on, that it makes them a good parent or not. I don't think it does.

I think we need to stop all this coddling of the bad guys and treating them like they are not responsible for their actions. It's always something that justifies their behavior. All the excuses, society was beating him down, his mother didnt hug him enough, he didnt eat enough tofu last night, he was depressed, he was yada yada yada. Bottom line, this guy CHOSE to molest the little girl. Once he chose to do that, he decided he would risk the consequences. It's about time people grew up and acted like adults and take responsibility for their own actions, good or bad. The only victim here ( from the initial reports anyways) is that little girl and her family. Why should anyone care that the guy that decided to molest a child will be mourned by his parents? I don't. maybe they should have raised him a little better.

Why in the world do people think they need to find an excuse for criminals? I can go along with people that are in jail for victimless crimes such as drug possession or prositution, but come on people, rapists, molesters, cold blooded killers, burglars, thieves. Why should anyone feel sorry for these people? They made their own choice. They knew the consequences, they just chose to ignore them. And dont give me that crap about inner city this or that or it's hard out there for . No more excuses, you do the crime, live with the results, for however long you have a life anyways.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Exactly damn right!

If you choose to behave in a reprehensible manner you also choose the consequence that society will be rid of you sooner rather than later. If it comes at the swift and efficient hand of a Father protecting his daughter so be it. He may have been a choir boy his whole life, but the moment he decided to steal a little child's innocence his life became forfeit.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I dont support violence
but this is one of the time .. where i wouldnt have pity for such disgusting beast

i wouldnt stop the father .. because i would probably do worst
if i caught someone abusing a child .. especially my child ..
he will have a free ride to hell right now
how can someone NOT react the same way this father did
even the most pacific person alive .. would probably kick the crap out of any pedophile
all pedophile who abuse childrens ... dont have a place on earth
the government should put them in guantanamo for 24-7 torture
25 yrs minimum

im far from a violent person .. but damn
i would really be scare of myself if i caught such disgusting abusing act
will i be able to stop myself punching the pedophile in the face ?
good question
edit on 6/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Harmon told the Associated Press it appears the father’s story is accurate and he has not been arrested. The case will be presented to a grand jury to determine what, if any, charges will be filed.

Harmon said the father and daughter were at their barn with several other people to groom and care for horses there. The Gonzales man came with some of the other people, but was not well-known, if at all, to the father and child.

The girl’s grandfather told KPRC (Channel 2) that the child and her brother were playing as the grownups worked. He gave her a bucket of feed and said she could go feed the chickens.

While she feeding the fowl in their pen, the Gonzales man took the girl into some brush on the property, the grandfather told KPRC. He said another child saw what had happened and ran to tell the girl’s 23-year-old father. He found them in the brush. Harmon said as the girl’s father was pulling the man away from the child, he hit the man several times in the head.

blog.chron.com...

If i were in the same situation and this is ALL true...
Case closed...No more discussion needed

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

i would do exactly the same if anyone touched any of my children, that sick bastard got what he deserved and it's a shame that so many of these disgusting sick minded perverts dont get the same.. i would shake the fathers hand. These animals don't care about the impact these attrocities have on our beautiful little ones.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

It's sad any time someone loses a loved one. Terrible to think of what his family would feel because of the decisions he made, and that his inner demons lead him to his death. But to say you wouldn't kill him...That idealized sense of moral superiority would go out the window the minute there was a threat to your own loved one. And he is a threat. You don't know if he is armed, you don't know if he is stronger than you, you just beat him because quite frankly both of your lives are in danger. You don't know what he does with his victims after the fact. How many of these kidnapped kids end up in multiple trash bags scattered around neighborhood dumpsters? I wouldn't care why his soul was damaged, I wouldn't be wondering if he took a pottery class on the weekends. I personally don't even support the death penalty anymore, but I would have no problem with someone beating that guy to death when they caught him in the act.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ya know, at some point, there arose in society this moral certitude that violence is wrong in any circumstance..that every bad action should be met with understanding, love, compassion and a therapist. Well, it isn't so. You can't "Dr. Phil" your way out of molesting a child. Guy got what he deserved. Period. I don't understand this hang-wringing by some in this thread. If someone brings this kind of harm to your kids, your wife(partner etc), your family, you GET THEM for it. In this case, he caught him on the spot, child was actually being assaulted in front of him. He did what he had to do. He did what that asshole asst coach should have done when he walked in on Sandusky raping that boy. Stop it. Not go report it. Stop it, right there. He didn't mean to kill that guy. He just reacted.

In exactly the right way.

edit on 13-6-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Um that reference you made makes no sense, people murder people all the time for no reason, in every country. Nothing new in America.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

My point was that paedophiles that claim victim hood are liars who seek to garner sympathy for themselves, often at the expense of victims.

I appreciate and identify with your professional experience in dealing with paedophiles. I do not agree with you perpetuating the illogical myth that paedophiles were victims too because my professional (and personal) experience tells me that sexual predators who claim victimhood are liars.

(I am sorry for the late response, did not see your reply until today.)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

A right to? What of the rights of the victim, or the future victims? Have you ever held a child who's having a nightmare because of this very sort of thing? I have, and I swore to God that I would never, and I mean never, allow this to happen again.

A right? No, a duty. I would Kill him dead, and take my chances with a jury. Is it a crime? Yes, it is. Would that stop me? Not for a moment, sir...not for a moment would I hesitate to kill.

Does that make me evil? Maybe it does. But that's a cross I would bear.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There is something fishy here. There is two different stories being told. The first story reported that the father caught the pedo raping his 4 year old in the house. The second story reported that the pedo grab the 4 year girl, took her into some nearby bushes. Another kid caught the pedo in the act raping the 4 year girl. Went and told the little girl father. Which in turn rushed toward the bushed were the pedo was raping the father 4 year old daughter.

Also the first story reported that the pedo was well known and was know about his horse grooming abilities. The second story reported that the pedo came with some other people and no one knew who he was.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join