It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OldCorp, was banned?

No surprise there, ATS...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The end of the posse was the beginning of the end for American freedom.....And what a fat lazy fully cowed people we have become.....perfect wieners for the goverment hot dog factory............

Yes things are messed up, but suggesting a return to frontier justice? You have got to be kidding me.

It has been proven time and time again that perfectly normal people can turn into a pack of bloodthirsty animals when mob mentality takes over. Many, many innocent people were killed. It is much too easy for a teenage girl to claim a boy who spurned her advances raped her (when in fact he did not). Nothing will drive a father into a murderous rage quicker.

I dont want to see innocents and minorities hanging from yardarms and trees. Suggesting a return to the posse is one of the most rediculous things ive read in this thread, and a sure way to stir up religious, ethnic and regional tensions.
edit on 12-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Take the tinfoil hats off for a minute people.

It is pretty obvious that 380 "rebels" were not killed in Michigan - as there is no outcry from any family members of missing rebels and it is also the old classic - "If there were survivors to get the story out... where are they and how did they survive??"

BUT

It is equally pretty obvious that something unusual is happening, as residents are reporting the extraordinary activity and is also the old classic - "There's no smoke without fire"

The OP does start their own part of the post with "NOT" in large text, indicating they have a brain and know that 380 rebels have not been killed, yet there is some strange activity worth investigating.

OK... hats can go back on now
xxx

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Might be the CIA who banned him.I hope they haven't detained him under NDAA.Seems the obama regime is hiding something.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here we go again. Of course the TPTB want a rebellion. They want an excuse for Martial Law. This is BS. Unless someone can provide a SINGLE PHOTO of the bombing, then I'll rest my case. So they dropped a JDAM huh? Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Might be the CIA who banned him.I hope they haven't detained him under NDAA.Seems the obama regime is hiding something.

Well, some people would be inclined to think that ATS is an alphabet agency.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Underground Nuclear Waste storage facilities blowing up maybe?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

could us military have used a mini nuke to murder the rebels?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OldCorp is banned? WTF? Why was this op banned?

edit on 12-6-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
OldCorp is banned? WTF? Why was this op banned?

maybe he stumbled on something and the plug was pulled.You better pray that he has not been detained under NDAA as he will be killed or disappeared by the great leader Obama.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You know what is bound to get answers?

Asking about why a member has been banned.

It has worked 100% of the time in the past.*
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: *denotes sarcasm

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 12/6/12 by usmc0311 because: was going to get plucked anyway, sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
OldCorp, was banned?

No surprise there, ATS...

I was about to ask the same question... WTF got OldCorp banned?
Ofcourse it won't be disclosed but he's not the only one... Lots of old members with LOADS of posts and ATS points get banned all of a sudden without apparant reason..

Don't know what's going on but the banhammer sure is out lately.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yeah. Remember this thread? Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion It was merely about OldCorp and it got closed. Now OldCorp starts a thread and he gets banned. I started a thread wondering what had happened to the previously listed thread and it got removed. Started another, it got removed and my posting privileges threatened.

ATS has a beef with Bob Powell (OldCorp). I just don't know why.

Am I getting banned too, O righteous Moderators?
edit on 12-6-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Really?

No one has any idea why this guy was banned? I can think of a glaringly obvious reason in the OP of this very thread.

Word to the wise, don't make new threads discussing content from the OP of threads that have been closed by staff.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Attention usmc0311s post on this topic now closed told you so....Draw your own conclusions

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah and don't ask questions...... Ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
Attention usmc0311s post on this topic now closed told you so....Draw your own conclusions

They just reopened it. They just wanted to remove the comments about you know who. I'll keep up on what's going on in Michigan though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Well done good luck to you sir!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I made a post asking that very thing and the MODS closed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join