It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
reply to post by Furbs

I made a post asking that very thing and the MODS closed it.

As it should be.

That thread would be a violation of the Terms you agreed to when you joined this site.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been linked but I did not see it.

Global Rumblings Blog

First, they knew exactly who I was when they pulled up as they called me by name. There was some confusion about a "clear sight" area where cars are not supposed to stop. I pointed out that I had stopped well short of where the trees ended, plus the area had no signs delineating this "clear sight" zone.
I said I was making a good faith effort to obey the law, what I was doing there, and that I wasn't trying to make their lives difficult. I'm just trying to do my job. They were good with that.

That's not an arrest. They just asked what he was doing.

As to Sorcha Faal; really strange this got to that hoax site so fast.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You know Lindsey Lohan does something stupid and they stick that crap all over the news.
If 380 americans were killed it would be on CNN so fast it would make your head spin.
And it would be on for days on end with 24 hour around the clock coverage.

BS

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I then got the thought that all anyone had to do to find out if such a story was true or not since militia was supposedly involved, would be to contact local members in the area and see if the story held up to the truth or not.

Then it dawned on me that in attempting to find out if such a report is true or not, we leave a cyber trail that once all associates and contacts are identified, can provide the super computers with the modeling needed to find all members, associates, contacts and anyone associated with such militia groups.

It is my concern that at this juncture of the game we are being subjected to, that all associations are being sought from a computer based perspective and to help in that accumulation of data, associations of the many in existing databases has to be further refined to see "Everyone" involved in such a story or investigation.

By doing what we would normally do to discover the truth of such a story, we would identify our sources, contacts and in that process after associating with cell phone and other means, a GPS location could even be determined for you and everyone you contacted along the way.

In such a way, associations can be used to model the organizational structure and all key members and or associates, friends, etc of an issue discussed.

We must be careful how we search for the truth and or who we involve in that quest for the truth, because at present, it is "associations" and the intell that it provides that is being pursued by the computers creating the lists in the first place.

This is the singularly most frightening, and perceptive, comment that I have read on ATS in a while.

Top drawer, good man, jolly good show and all that. I live in the UK, but found this story interesting. I wonder if I just got added to a 'list' over there in the good old US of A?

Thanks MaxBlack for bringing this idea to our attention. I have a suspicion that a few of the people involved in posting here might be soiling themselves slightly at the suggestion that they fell into an elaborate alphabet agency trap to examine their networks...

Take care, ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Has anyone even bothered calling the Alpena sheriff's office to verify whether or not Bob Powell (and his son) were arrested or not? I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone, and none of my calls have been returned yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
OldCorp, was banned?

No surprise there, ATS...

I was about to ask the same question... WTF got OldCorp banned?
Ofcourse it won't be disclosed but he's not the only one... Lots of old members with LOADS of posts and ATS points get banned all of a sudden without apparant reason..

It seems the management are getting embarrassed about the amount of long time members they're banning, suddenly they don't even show up on the members list anymore.

On topic it should be obvious to a blind person that OldCorp was ridiculing the story in the OP, you'd have to be really DUMB to think he was supporting it, but then again ATS has more than it's fair share of dumb posters, maybe their should be some sort of intelligence test before you can become a member

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Here we go again. Of course the TPTB want a rebellion. They want an excuse for Martial Law. This is BS. Unless someone can provide a SINGLE PHOTO of the bombing, then I'll rest my case. So they dropped a JDAM huh? Pics or it didn't happen.

I used to say that too, "Pics or it didn't happen". Well I found out that they tend censor pics when they are provided and are deemed "too graphic" for public viewing. So I say that comment doesn't really apply anymore.
As far as the report is concerned, I would hope that the military would not fire on it's own people. I think it is far more likely that governmental and or non governmental agencies were involved if something did happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Is it possible that the sorcha faal report was spawned from crossed wires? Is it possible that (if there is) wargames radio chatter has been heard and 2+2=33? (see what I did there?)

The horses mouth also told me that there was absolutely no hidden reason for the action taken
.... kind of adds some weight to the conspiracy for me

edit on 12-6-2012 by FlyingSorcerer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

Agreed 100%. I love reading oldcorps post. It seems like a misunderstanding. Everyone knows SorchA Faal is Is nothing more than a known hoaxer. I believe this thread was made to prove how far hoaxers will go to tell their outrageous lies. Unfortunately the lie was about the author of this thread, now banned. We need more threads like this that show how to immediately spot a hoax!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

NOT!

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

According to this report, nearly 500 people opposed to the Obama regime had assembled for a “clandestine” meeting in the Michigan country of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of local law enforcement and political officers seeking to “turn the tide” of their nations path towards dictatorship even, should it be necessary, by armed force. The FSB states in this report that hostilities erupted when the American rebel forces gathered at this meeting indentified “several” undercover FBI informants who were seeking to “escalate tensions” and arrested them whereupon, “within minutes,” a contingent of “heavily armed” Obama regime federal police forces attempted to, in turn, arrest these rebel leaders.

After a “prolonged skirmish” between these rebel forces and Obama regime federal police, this report continues, the US Military launched a series of airstrikes, the largest being a 2,000 lb laser guided bomb that hit in the middle of those gathered at this meeting killing over three quarters of them instantly.

To how powerful this blast was we can read as reported by a local Michigan reporter named Bob Powell who wrote: “At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman.”

Important to note is that this reporter was swiftly detained and arrested by Obama forces when he attempted to gather more information. Over the next nearly 48-hours since the initial bomb drop upon the rebels, this report continues, Obama regime military forces “numbering in the high-hundreds” descended upon Michigan [photo 2nd left] utilizing nearly 85 combat transport helicopters and A-10 Thunderbolt air-to-ground missile equipped fighter aircraft. ~ SOURCE

I wanted to post this article because it is the perfect example of why any report "circulating in the Kremlin" is beyond BS. Sorcha Faal took the seeds of a legitimate news story and turned it into the first shots of a 2nd American Revolution. I can guarantee that whatever happened, there was NO ATTACK on a gathering of patriots in Alpena County. I've networked quite extensively with local patriots who share my views, and if there had been an attack the people I went fishing with yesterday would have been among the dead.

I'm still not quite sure what really did happen, but I am sure of a few things:

1. There was a tremendous blast that rocked hundreds of square miles of N.E. Michigan.
2. If anyone knows the source of the blast, they aren't talking; and I've spoken to everyone in "authority."
3. Similar blasts were reported to have been felt near Saginaw/Bay City. (Unconfirmed)
4. Radiation spikes in Lower Michigan occurred at roughly the same time as the blast.
5. There has been a tremendous uptick in military activity all over the state.

THOSE are the facts. I'd like to remind everyone that facts are not easily found on the Internet, and they are rarely found in anything published by Sorcha Faal, whatdoesitmean.com, or the EU Times.

I'll do my best to get down to the bottom of this mystery even though I've been "warned." My son was arrested 6 hours after I was as he was driving my van.

I could use all of the prayers, good vibes, and whatnot that you can send my way.

Take care, and keep the faith.
Semper Fi,
Bobby

I would like to know the reasoning behind people that think this is SOOO far fetched.

I know that I don't think it's that far fetched...

I mean look at the story and look at the history and recent actions taken by the government.

We KNOW that they have attempted to infiltrate organizations interested in restoring freedom and limiting the governments overreaching authority.

We KNOW that these infiltrators have tried to foment actions that they could then meet with force.

If a group such as this was doing nothing wrong and had an infiltrator trying to foment aforementioned actions and they tried to kick him/her out and then were attacked illegally and were prepared to respond to the illegal attack, do you REALLY think that they wouldn't call in an air raid on them if they weren't successful in their initial attack.

Do you REALLY think that they would let the news copters come in again like they did in WACO????

Jaden

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh come on people. "IT" was obviously aliens... duh.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this has been covered already in this thread but "Sorcha Faal" (who some say is a man named David Booth) is a well known internet prankster who obviously reads sites like this and then constructs stories based on whatever report or conjecture is popular.

One would think merely identifying a story as from Sorcha Faal would be enough to end a thread. It is on other sites.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

The article was only linked as it tied-in with unusual happening that were reported from locals!

The OP was not saying that the article was correct - in fact, he was saying the exact opposite!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
irrelevant post .
edit on 12-6-2012 by dntwastetime because: Nothing to do with MI

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal. Anything with that name associated with it is pure garbage.

Read this before taking anything 'she' writes as truth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Fine, then can you link a website where the photo is at? What about all the family's, friends, where are the blogs, where are all the websites (even non-msm's) ones reporting about this?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Do you really think false flag attacks and the Waco event are even closely related to this? There is a HUGE difference between them. They can get away with using false flags (ww1, ww2, vietnam 911) but this is completely different. They would then start bombing the # out of those outposts all over Texas where they're loaded to the teeth and don't pay their taxes.

No one questions things anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Texas where they're loaded to the teeth and don't pay their taxes.
yes King George,,more tea? with that wine?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow they Banned OldCorps and a thread ABOUT oldcorps?

This is awesome, watched his videos, some interesting things there.........

This has just confirmed to me, that one of my brothers (Im a former Marine) and a man who IS getting out there and asking the questions and doing the leg work, is NOT welcome on ATS......

What happened to denying ignorance ATS? Are we only allowing people here now, that fall in line?

Can you only keep your membership if you are a UFO researcher?

This is all I needed..........as far as im concerned im done with ATS, and I think they are about to find a lot of other people are going to be as well

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I live in Texas. I said there are various outposts that do not follow the law. If thats the case why aren't those outposts being bombed?

Another question. Everyone saying no ones reporting on it. Do you realize how many people took pics and videos of 911 with just cell phones? There are hundreds upon hundreds of websites that are not msm related, this would spread like wildfire.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join