It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This type of news from the Kremlin about the US is the same type of sh*t the BBC and Western news agencies are doing to Syria right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm in Michigan and have a cabin near Alpena. Some friends used it last weekend no stories from the locals or any strange sights just lots of canoeing and beer. Not to mention my uncle lives there and he would be in the rebel cause . E mail didn't mention anything

Safe to move this to the HOAX file.
edit on 12-6-2012 by mikellmikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Totally agree i dont think there are any deaths yet (radiation though) but it does seem they are trying to cover somthing up

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So, this morning I called Gary Sundin, city manager for Alpena, MI 989-354-1700, He is aware of nothing of the sort in any of Sorcha Faal's claims. He wasn't familiar with the reporter or his arrest. He stated if something of the claimed magnatude had happened, it couldn't be hidden. The only thing reported recently has been a house fire. However, just to be on the safe side, he will check with the chief of police.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Nothing has been reported to have been sighted just heard ,radiation, jurno arrested

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Someone just blew up their microwave oven again. Every so often someone messes up and stores their C4 in there.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
So, this morning I called Gary Sundin, city manager for Alpena, MI 989-354-1700, He is aware of nothing of the sort in any of Sorcha Faal's claims. He wasn't familiar with the reporter or his arrest. He stated if something of the claimed magnatude had happened, it couldn't be hidden. The only thing reported recently has been a house fire. However, just to be on the safe side, he will check with the chief of police.

Good on you! I'm glad someone took some initiative and asked a question for themselves. There may yet be hope. You should call Sheriff's Department though. I never spoke with the City Manager, only law enforcement. Or you can go ask some questions on the WHSB 107.7 Facebook fan page when Tim goes on the air at 4 p.m. in the afternoons. He is the local radio personality that put up the first FB post about the explosion.

Tell him Bobby sent you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Watch the reporters video here

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

This would have been all over the news....

The " Country of Alpena " Don't they mean county ? 50 state alliance ? WTF ?

This is complete garbage.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Drezden

What if the families were killed or told to shut up else their children be killed.

Then all the relatives of the families of the people who were killed would be telling us that all these people in ths town have gone missing.

People have family all over the country. For every person they'd have to kill.. that just causes more suspicion and more people noticing a relative is missing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There are some clear elements elements of truth from the many reports we have been hearing from the Indiana, Michigan area and while there is also an active and blatant disinformation campaign being waged, there is also something else in play that I offer as needed discussion.

The reports of explosions, aviation assets, military resources, conflicting public reports and lack of any journalistic investigation on the many matters and such a limitation of what is going on only plays into the ability of those that would add their disinformation into the mix to add confusion and or to discredit the many stories discussed about what might be actually going on.

I first became aware of matters with the mysterious explosions that many reported and where trees were snapped in half.

Then, late on the eve of June 6, 2012 we started getting reports of high levels of "Radon" which was a story that had a life of its own before anyone associated such a report with the reports of the explosions from earlier which may or may not have been associated in some way.

Then, because of the large numbers in military assets, jets, helicopters, A-10's and hazmat teams combined with what appeared to be a nuclear containment exercise at the same time all of this was ongoing, only added to the already existing issues that began with mysterious explosions, trees snapping, a very large and high concentration of radon gas and then what appeared to be complete media silence on mostly everything I have just mentioned.

It then dawned on me once again that we live in a very high tech age and most forget just how technical we have become.

When important questions arose in the areas of mention, I began to think of ways that would help to prove or discover if such a report of a secret battle was being waged was true and if so, with whom and for what reason?

I like others wanted to determine if such a story was false or a hoax and then it dawned on me that in my efforts to determine if such a story is true, I would be leaving a trail of everything and everyone I contacted to determine if such a story is true or not.

Super computers have no doubt been processing the many sources of public information, but while most argue over privacy issues, such data collection is being used to do much more than determine if you like bath products or some political party over another.

I think that we have reached a point where we must constantly be reminded of something that is in our faces and by ignoring it, will no doubt come back to haunt us.

I will cite the following example only to clarify my thought on this matter and to provide an example of how it could be used against us.

When I first heard of 380 Americans killed for standing up to defend American freedoms, the reports of 2000 lb bombs used to supposedly kill them did not surprise me, but the initial stories of militia members and their families killed while fighting the forces of evil raised many concerns in many people like myself, who was left wondering if such a story is true and is begin covered up by providing false reports from disinformation types that seek to discredit the story and which helps to keep foreign troops from being discussed.

I then got the thought that all anyone had to do to find out if such a story was true or not since militia was supposedly involved, would be to contact local members in the area and see if the story held up to the truth or not.

Then it dawned on me that in attempting to find out if such a report is true or not, we leave a cyber trail that once all associates and contacts are identified, can provide the super computers with the modeling needed to find all members, associates, contacts and anyone associated with such militia groups.

It is my concern that at this juncture of the game we are being subjected to, that all associations are being sought from a computer based perspective and to help in that accumulation of data, associations of the many in existing databases has to be further refined to see "Everyone" involved in such a story or investigation.

By doing what we would normally do to discover the truth of such a story, we would identify our sources, contacts and in that process after associating with cell phone and other means, a GPS location could even be determined for you and everyone you contacted along the way.

In such a way, associations can be used to model the organizational structure and all key members and or associates, friends, etc of an issue discussed.

We must be careful how we search for the truth and or who we involve in that quest for the truth, because at present, it is "associations" and the intell that it provides that is being pursued by the computers creating the lists in the first place.

Could even be a geographically specific PC data need, but consider how you seek out the truth and who you involve in your quest for truth, because it all has been recorded.

Thanks again for the thread. It should be discussed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All I had to do was open the provided link by the OP and see were the source was generated from and even worse who it was written by. Sorcha Faal= professional fake story writer...Known hoaxer. Sorry the story is Bogus, just like every other story by Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not sure about this story at all, if one were to verify this tidbit however, it might bolster it;

“The Defense Department has stopped issuing weapons to thousands of law enforcement agencies until it is satisfied that state officials can account for all the surplus guns, aircraft, Humvees and armored personnel carriers it has given police under a $2.6 billion program, The Associated Press has learned.

It's OK to use military grade weapons AGAINST Americans -- but not the people running things, right?

I'll wait on any belief in this story -- not because it comes out of Russia -- but because some of it comes from Fox and of course, the constant "Obama forces" type language, indicates it's another bunch of garbage from the "I'm not a racist but I noticed that the President is a black Kenyan infiltrator."

Whether it's the main stream media spouting PR for corporations, or the terrorist news organization known as Fox, or some evangelical radio station trying to foment violence -- it's hard to know the truth anymore. What I do expect is these sorts of "Obama is after our guns" stories to sway the election.

So toss a coin -- it's about as reliable.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey Bobby!

Back in the day, when I was wearing Air Force colours, Alpena was a favorite stomping ground for war games.

edit on 11-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

For what Air Force?

The US?

I'm only asking because you spell "colors" like a non American.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well I live about 2 miles out of selfridge air national guard base where A-10a's are stationed.. They fly in and out of this base all day every day. I'm absolutely sure that they perform live fire or some excersize on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry wrong timing
edit on 12-6-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey -- I don't know anything about this situation, but other than the "sonic boom" heard in Michigan, no other supporting information seems to show up.

Depleted Uranium would probably show up in more than just Russian radiation monitoring. Details such as 2000 lb laser guided bombs, and that this was a covert group of concerned police officers seems quite specific where other details such as NAMES are lacking.

Could this be related to;
David Booth AKA Sorcha Faal gets past Noory LINK
?

Just read someone else's post about a propagandist and this type of story seems pretty planted. Most of the reporting is reporting on the reporting of something on an .ru web server. Not that Pravda has a worse record than Fox or the Wall Street Journal -- but it doesn't have any BETTER a reputation either.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If this happened.. do you guys think we would hear about it? I mean it would be such a top level crack down to to make sure news of it didnt get out I don't think we would know. If the news got out there would be too much risk that it would spread.

Now, I am not saying that this is anything other than a hoax, but it just got me thinking, if it did happen, would we ever know?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
To all the naysayers please explain
1) the huge boom/explosion

Military practice

2) the radiation spike

Claims the known hoaxer article

3) the pulled ats posts

WHERE? This thread is still up and running.

To all those who buy into this bunk please explain
- where are all the hundreds of dead bodies and their grieving families?
- how on earth can you believe known hoaxer Sorcha Faal?

edit on 6/12/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To everyone saying this is an obvious hoax.. it was never really intended as more than that.

Notice it is in deconstructing disinformation? It's likely a sorcha faal article since it kicks off with "a report from the kremlin"

So rather than just parroting "hoax bin" forever let's talk about how such an event would be handled if it actually happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join