It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I do believe that while the sensationalism and (outright lies) by Sorcha Faal Articles discredit the source in mainstream circles, there DOES appear to be an element of truth buried within them.

The banning of Oldcorps (even if one bothered READING his post) as well as the closure of a previous thread relating to this topic, points to the truth.

He got close to SOMETHING out there (not a civil war) but who knows? Why the sensitivity to this topic on ATS? Is this not a forum to discuss conspiracies? Get to the bottom of things?

Apparently someone got to the mods, or they are working with/for Alphabet soup.

I'm just now catching up on all of that and it seems as if some (or many) members are upset about this and I can see why. He didn't seem to be trolling and he was a member here for quite a while. I can understand certain violations, as pointed out by some members here and in other threads, but what I don't understand is that I've seen SO MUCH offensive banter and outright "illegal" (as per rules) stuff in other threads by other "new" posters. That's what I don't get, the weight and gravity of it. It seems a little more than coincidental, but hey, I don't want to get banned, too
How have I never heard of "alphabet soup" before? Kinda love that

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
This is such a hoax. Sorch Faal, move over, we have a new drama queen of Internet hoaxdom, aka Bob Powell. A raging military gun battle and 380 dead "rebels", and not a peep from friends, family, or loved ones, let alone the news media. Not to mention "nuclear explosions". Riggghhhhhht. It's posts like these that make conspiracy sites into a laughing stock. Save this nonsense for the chain emails.

Does anyone even read anymore?

Oldcorps never claimed this 'Sorcha Faal' story to be true. Quite the opposite really. He was pointing out the falsehoods of the article.

The fact that Sorcha used him (Bob 'the reporter') in the article is what caught his attention.

I just wonder what happened to him?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As long as the fighting stays there in the Midwest.....I'm in California, so i should be safe....I'm only about 5 miles from George Clooney.......Good luck you mid-western Americans!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Does anyone even read anymore?

Oldcorps never claimed this 'Sorcha Faal' story to be true. Quite the opposite really. He was pointing out the falsehoods of the article.

The fact that Sorcha used him (Bob 'the reporter') in the article is what caught his attention.

I just wonder what happened to him?

Yeah what the heck. How did no one see the:

Originally posted by OldCorp

NOT!

RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bondo1968
As long as the fighting stays there in the Midwest.....I'm in California, so i should be safe....I'm only about 5 miles from George Clooney.......Good luck you mid-western Americans!!!!!!

california would decend into the thick of it too...anywhere strategic. san diego has a PHAT base...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSorcerer
Some of you need to learn how to read

Originally posted by OldCorp

NOT!

I wanted to post this article because it is the perfect example of why any report "circulating in the Kremlin" is beyond BS. Sorcha Faal took the seeds of a legitimate news story and turned it into the first shots of a 2nd American Revolution. I can guarantee that whatever happened, there was NO ATTACK on a gathering of patriots in Alpena County. I've networked quite extensively with local patriots who share my views, and if there had been an attack the people I went fishing with yesterday would have been among the dead.

I could say the same to you. If you had been reading through the posts you would see that we are discussing the other events happening in Michigan and not the fake story by Fail.

Perhaps you should learn to read before jumping to conclusions in an effort to feel superior prematurely.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by Furbs

Or OldCorp posted this thread after the other thread about his arrest was closed.

Notice the giant link to the story about him getting 'arrested'? OldCorp posted this article to continue talking about the thread that got shut down. That is against the Terms of the website that OldCorp agreed to before joining.

Not really that big of a deal.

Except he didn't talk about the thread that got shutdown, he simply mentioned something that he claimed happened in his life. That isn't bringing up the other thread, that is bringing up himself. So once again I have to believe that the banning had to do with the question of if the arrest happened or not...and once again, I'm not sure how they would come by that information.
edit on 12-6-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Okay people I have bit my tongue long enough. Since everyone else is talking about it without getting their posts removed... here ya go. He was banned for SOLICITING (my educated guess).

Clue #1 The videos of him "talking" about his arrest were removed, and here is the reason given:

Mod Note/Recruiting and/or Solicitation: See Terms and Conditions of Use

Clue #2 After watching both videos (you can find them on youtube), neither contained any kind of recruiting. But in the second video he begged for money.

Clue #3 When Lonewolf's thread was closed, the original mod's signature contained the section of the T&C that talks about us not being allowed to use the chat function to recruit or solicit. Either that signature has since been edited or I am mistaken and you can find it somewhere else in this mess.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OC being of the praying type I will pray for you. I am from the Saginaw area born and raised there and this is shocking. The ground never shakes there, how rare. I think you've found something. Your report on youtube was really good too. You have a talent with that.

While I lived in Michigan as a young person, some really strange and mysterious things did happen to me. I would never like to go back there, too many sad memories. Michigan is a mysterious place with its Aryan mysticism and unexplained murders. It was in Michigan that I saw a day time UFO floating over MSU. We called the professors, it was not a weather balloon. Too many unknowns in that place for me and I live in Arizona!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by Furbs

Or OldCorp posted this thread after the other thread about his arrest was closed.

Notice the giant link to the story about him getting 'arrested'? OldCorp posted this article to continue talking about the thread that got shut down. That is against the Terms of the website that OldCorp agreed to before joining.

Not really that big of a deal.

Except he didn't talk about the thread that got shutdown, he simply mentioned something that he claimed happened in his life. That isn't bringing up the other thread, that is bringing up himself. So once again I have to believe that the banning had to do with the question of if the arrest happened or not...and once again, I'm not sure how they would come by that information.

Okay people I have bit my tongue long enough. Since everyone else is talking about it without getting their posts removed... here ya go. He was banned for SOLICITING (my educated guess).

Clue #1 The videos of him "talking" about his arrest were removed, and here is the reason given:

Clue #2 After watching both videos (you can find them on youtube), neither contained any kind of recruiting. But in the second video he begged for money.

Clue #3 When Lonewolf's thread was closed, the original mod's signature contained the section of the T&C that talks about us not being allowed to use the chat function to recruit or solicit. Either that signature has since been edited or I am mistaken and you can find it somewhere else in this mess.

Fair enough, that is the most likely cause, I can't argue against that.

I liked Oldcorp too, one of my favorite posters.

I gave you a star.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

And maybe it was the last few of his posts that were more Internet hoax than truth that got him banned, not this one in particular. Nuclear detonations in Michigan? Based on his posts here and on his YT channel, I'd say he stepped over the line of "reporting" to fabricating. Even stating that the origin of the "380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle" topic was Sorcha Faal, you still have a whole lot of people in this post twisting it from "hoax" to "maybe it's true" to "OMG 380 American rebels were killed in Michigan, **** Obama".

A nuke going off in MI is not something that can be covered up, anyone making a claim like that deserves a banning. The whole N. Michigan thing has mushroomed into come crackpot nonsense. "Nuclear Cover-Up", "Explosions", "Military Helicopters", "Blacked Out Radiation Zone" - instead of getting real answers they invent stories ala Sorcha Faal, and now Bob Powell has joined Faal in the fun.

See Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Blacked Out Radiation Zone, and read the replies by Michael J. Nutt, who does a decent job of picking apart the BS.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Kang dude, if you don't like ATS why waste your time blogging. Are you practicing or trolling?

Secondly, YOUR experience tells you there is no God but you're not everybody. Besides if there really is a God a whole lotta people are in deep doo doo. They don't want it. I should think that being a skeptic you wouldn't believe everything science, school or the establishment says about such matters. Over overwhelmingly they support the non God, Stephen Hawkings (I prefer naked women) ungodliness. There is a lot to gain or lose if accepting one way or another.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by Mr. D

Let me ask you this. There were tons of videos on 911 instantly taken when the planes hit. If a 2000 pound JDAM slams into a building, kills 380 people, there would be people with cell phones taking videos all over the place, and posting them.

As mentioned previously...

People are regularly targeted by drones, do you have their YouTube videos of them being targeted and killed? How about the numerous war crimes reported around the world, do you have tweets and videos from those people? Do you think none of them happened because there is no YouTube video for you to watch?

There is ONE video of the first plane hitting the WTC. That video was taken by a documentary film maker filming with the FDNY in the streets of the largest American city at peak traffic time in the morning. Every other frame of footage results from the sound of that first impact when people took their cameras out.

If you were on a farm, having a clandestine meeting, would you be filming and tweeting it? No, of course you wouldn't. Why would you be?

Having said all of this, I fully accept that the Fail story is BS. However, you cannot seriously think that everything is recorded by participants (especially in an event that would already be considered a security threat) 24/7 for your consumption and proof. That is nowhere near realistic.

As for the MSM and their silence, billions of people around the world had no clue that one of the largest protests in Europe was taking place in Madrid. 90% of Americans had no idea that Occupy was going on, for two weeks!

Many Americans seem to think that what they see on their nightly news is all that is happening in the world. There are thousands of events taking place all over the world, every single day, you are not told about them. We have the same in the UK. The BBC completely ignored the millions of people protesting in Spain, have almost entirely ignored the current protests in Montreal, barely speak of Occupy in NY, or what's now happening in Egypt... does that mean that none of it is happening, because I'm not getting text messages or hour-long segments on the nightly news?

Once again, I agree that this Fail story is obviously completely fake, but I'm not idiotic enough to think that an armed insurrection being wiped out on US soil would be reported in the MSM, not covered-up, and openly discussed. In fact, I fully expect that it would be, unless it went in the favor of the PTB to release that news.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

i left my home in Saginaw Michegan,,
the daughrt of a wealthy,,that song?

the song place?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

As for the MSM and their silence, billions of people around the world had no clue that one of the largest protests in Europe was taking place in Madrid. 90% of Americans had no idea that Occupy was going on, for two weeks!

But the coverage of it was available, even if people for the most part didn't pay attention to it. There were sites and live feeds and yes even the occasional MSM reporter mentioning it.

Once again, I agree that this Fail story is obviously completely fake, but I'm not idiotic enough to think that an armed insurrection being wiped out on US soil would be reported in the MSM, not covered-up, and openly discussed. In fact, I fully expect that it would be, unless it went in the favor of the PTB to release that news.

I disagree, you couldn't possibly cover up such an event. This would be like Ruby Ridge on steroids. WACOx1000. The "PTB" couldn't even take out the Hutaree, where no violence occurred, without a lot of media coverage. As much as they might wish they could wipe out 380 people and cover it up, there are just too many cameras these days.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Interesting. I have watched the first video and it had no soliciting. You say the second one did, however. BUT! The second video was NOT posted on the site! Only the first one! So how was it solicitation?!
edit on 12-6-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
I was in Detroit the other day (white bass are running) and I saw the strangest thing.

Flying in about 40ft from the water a medical Blackhawk passed right by me. This not to say that we are under attack. I just found it odd that:

A - I have never seen military birds in the city until now (lots of police and Coast Guard, but never a Blackhawk)

B) She was flying low for being in a residential area

C) All the doors were closed.

I am not saying that anything in the report was real. I just found it odd that People have NEVER seen a military bird in the city for over 30 years and we saw one a few days before this supposed hoax is released. Odd

I am from Michigan and no how no way would Detroit have a Blackhawk flying over it and down low. No, there is enough evidence through witnesses that some kind of explosion occurred. I don't buy the 380 dead military claim though. I'm pretty sure we would know that. Too many bereaved families.

I am open minded that our wars are getting so highly technically advanced that top military secrets would allow for making this possible. However, all odds point to the explosion alone.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Keep in mind also, often times things happen behind the scenes in private messages that we never see.
So there is no way to tell at all.
You could speculate anything when information is lacking to explain a bizarre predicament.

There's no telling what happened so what I personally do is just let it go. I didn't get banned but then again, I'm not really here looking for $ either, but instead just to read stuff and post occasionally for free.

The way people put it sometimes makes me wonder "am I next", then I realize, "Oh yeah, I didn't do anything wrong...".

To piss off the admins like that takes some concentrated efforts, I'll assure you.
I don't even feel that comfortable posting this post because the goal is to avoid making specific members or the moderation membership a topic, unless it is on-topic in the respective dedicated forum.

I would suggest we leave it for what it is. Not really our business technically, because we don't own the website we merely post on it. I'm sure if there is anything worth being upset about the respective members will post it on the net in a rant somewhere and will be located easily through Google.

Don't believe everything you read though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The report of higher RADIATION levels and A10 warthogs used is consistent . And then there was the Mississippi thing just before it on ATS of something mysterious happening including explosions and military helicopters . Let us not forget Waco Texas .

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Interesting. I have watched the first video and it claimed no soliciting. You say the second one did, however. BUT! The second video was NOT post on the site! Only the first one! So how was it solicitation?!

That I can't answer because I didn't read the thread until after the video/videos were removed. I assumed both were posted because of the content of the thread. Posters were talking about both videos. Even if you're right and only the first video was posted, it was an obvious attempt to circumvent the T&C. And if that's not enough for ya, you still have to take into account that we have no idea what went on in u2u.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by muzzleflash

The report of higher RADIATION levels and A10 warthogs used is consistent . And then there was the Mississippi thing just before it on ATS of something mysterious happening including explosions and military helicopters . Let us not forget Waco Texas .

I am pretty certain there was a radiation release, and then the Air Force supposedly admitted that they were conducting a "radiation containment exercise". That's what other members claimed on ATS, I didn't actually see an official report.

It's pretty obvious that when multiple sensors go off showing the same readings, that something is detected most likely. Malfunctions are pretty lame excuses when it's repeated.

However it appears that they possibly did locate and contain whatever it was that was released. Probably some type of industrial accident, but it's hard to say without any clues to go on directly. Most reports are of their sensors indeed detecting something, but yet there was no local accident at their facility.

All of the aircraft would be equipped with sensor equipment that would allow them to locate potential disaster sites with initial scouting, then they would probably bring in hazmat crews via air or road.

Anyways, point is, it appears the radiation source has dissipated or been contained.
Too bad the government won't just come out and say "yes there was an accident, we have contained it".
Sure would be nice to get the truth for once hah.

I have a hunch that if anyone was killed, in any large #s, that we would have heard about it by now from someone on the outskirts of the events. Like someone who heard what someone saw or something, at least. The best we got is sounds of explosions, but I haven't seen any reported casualties.

I'm afraid I lean heavily towards the simple industrial accident and resultant bumbling containment exercise scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join