It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I made a couple of calls and a few e mails and all is quiet in Alpena. They are hearing the story about the Kremlin story because I linked it to them they think it's pretty funny. My friends are about 20 miles south west of Alpena but it's the closest town and go there a few times a week or work there. Nothing in the paper there or on the news channel 11. BORING!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To add the nuke event was near South Bend indiana about 250 south

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSorcerer
reply to post by DelMarvel

The article was only linked as it tied-in with unusual happening that were reported from locals!

Reported from locals and posted here. That's the whole point. "Sorch Faal" is reading sites like this and GLP, picking out popular topics and weaving them into outlandish but official sounding articles. So any "Sorcha Faal" article is most likely going to have a tie-in with something that's appeared on this board.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is such a hoax. Sorch Faal, move over, we have a new drama queen of Internet hoaxdom, aka Bob Powell. A raging military gun battle and 380 dead "rebels", and not a peep from friends, family, or loved ones, let alone the news media. Not to mention "nuclear explosions". Riggghhhhhht. It's posts like these that make conspiracy sites into a laughing stock. Save this nonsense for the chain emails.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
why is oldcorp banned???

reg

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So why was oldcorp banned??.. ya know i didn't always agree with what he wrote or said in his videos but at least he got out there looking and reporting.

I think you (ATS) owe us a reason for why such a respected long standing member was banned.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some of you need to learn how to read

Originally posted by OldCorp

NOT!

I wanted to post this article because it is the perfect example of why any report "circulating in the Kremlin" is beyond BS. Sorcha Faal took the seeds of a legitimate news story and turned it into the first shots of a 2nd American Revolution. I can guarantee that whatever happened, there was NO ATTACK on a gathering of patriots in Alpena County. I've networked quite extensively with local patriots who share my views, and if there had been an attack the people I went fishing with yesterday would have been among the dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by Mr. D

Fine, then can you link a website where the photo is at? What about all the family's, friends, where are the blogs, where are all the websites (even non-msm's) ones reporting about this?

Main stream media has reported hearing loud booms in neighboring Indiana on Jan 17 2012

www.youtube.com...

So have people on Mar 21, 2011.

www.youtube.com...

March 18

www.earthfiles.com...

The information is out there if you look. These states border each other and sound does carry. That would explain people hearing loud explosion like noises, it's not the first time strange sounds have been heard so why does it have to be an attack now? Because a foreign Intelligence "insider" say's it is so? Though I do not doubt that the possibility of something like this can happen, we, (at least I don't) do not have enough information to make a informed decision as to whether an attack actually took place or not.

Evidence of any damage or deaths would be difficult to hide for very long.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSorcerer

And maybe the OP shouldn't have been playing games with a deceptive thread title.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
thermobaric device testing in a gunnery range loaded with DU - that's all

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I always hear about the EU Times and Sorcha Faal (sp?) and I want to mention one thing. When the big deal was made about Russian troops coming here to train in Colorado with U.S. troops, invade downtown Denver, parachute, and "hold" the airport (DIA), it was mocked, moved to hoax bins, etc. However, a very interesting thing happened. Days/weeks later, the DoD admitted that yes, the Russians were training here, but no, they would not be carrying out such exercises. So now, there's Russians. Later, however, and mentioned in a thread I created here, while the Russians were indeed still here, exercises were held in downtown Denver simulating disasters due to terrorist activities that also involved the airport at the same time, same day.

I just wanted to mention that because while all of it was fiercely ridiculed, all of the things did end up happening, just not in the exact light that they were predicted to happen by S.F. I'm not defending SF or the EU times or anything, just saying that somehow stuff did end up going down any way, and maybe, just maybe, there's a shred or splinter of truth somewhere in here that goes beyond explosion sounds. Just saying, you never know.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Ever heard of fracking? Iron mines?

Let me ask you this. There were tons of videos on 911 instantly taken when the planes hit. If a 2000 pound JDAM slams into a building, kills 380 people, there would be people with cell phones taking videos all over the place, and posting them.

Not to mention the OP's article came from a shill site. And MSM reporting on a few "booms" It means absolutely nothing. It could be a number of things. Even then this shill story works for TPTB because they want to impose Martial Law. Pics or it didn't happen? Yeah pics or it didn't happen, there is not one single piece of evidence this ever happened and everybody believes it.

46% of americans believe in Creationism. That number is starting to make sense, even on this BS non-sheeple website. Right, where almost ever thread on this website is BS. ATS=MSM.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
reply to post by FlyingSorcerer

And maybe the OP shouldn't have been playing games with a deceptive thread title.

It was the title of the article...I believe that the rules state that the thread title should be just what it was.

And this is the Deconstructing disinfo forum, isn't it? Is this where he put it or did the mods move it here? Because if he put it here to deconstruct it as disinfo, and he did, then I'm not seeing the issue.

The only possible reason for a banning that I can think of would have been if he lied about being arrested. I can't come to any conclusions about how the mods may have gotten that information though.
edit on 12-6-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Being from Michigan and having a cabin not far from Alpena I've been watching and commenting and just see a hoax. To my knowledge the airport is a public airport now in the past it might have been a military one like many in Michigan but now it's called "Alpena County Regional Airport" doesn't sound to scary to me. The "Die Hard ??" winter scene was filmed there many years ago. I say hoax. No iron mines just open pit concrete maybe some oil and gas. Might be used for military touch and go training like our local airport is. HOAX HOAX HOAX.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I do believe that while the sensationalism and (outright lies) by Sorcha Faal Articles discredit the source in mainstream circles, there DOES appear to be an element of truth buried within them.

The banning of Oldcorps (even if one bothered READING his post) as well as the closure of a previous thread relating to this topic, points to the truth.

He got close to SOMETHING out there (not a civil war) but who knows? Why the sensitivity to this topic on ATS? Is this not a forum to discuss conspiracies? Get to the bottom of things?

Apparently someone got to the mods, or they are working with/for Alphabet soup.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

Or OldCorp posted this thread after the other thread about his arrest was closed.

Notice the giant link to the story about him getting 'arrested'? OldCorp posted this article to continue talking about the thread that got shut down. That is against the Terms of the website that OldCorp agreed to before joining.

Not really that big of a deal.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You really think so?

That is what I have been asking of this thread.
If something that could be seen as a spark to an actual revolution happened, something like in the topic of this thread (except for real) do you think it wouldn't be wrapped up tight ASAP?

Would we hear it? Would the government allow it to be reported on even though it would risk possible revoutionary acts? I would like it if a few people would give their honest opinion of what they think would happen if the story in the OP of this thread happened (but wasn't necessarily in the news yet, say it just happened right now). What would happen?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince

I mean if rebels in Syria can send out videos, why wouldn't these people be able to?

The rebels in Syria/Libya were supplied with comms,
each step they take is part of a process that's guided externally.

-
I would imagine they could intercept the signal over a wide area and re-direct it,
if they were working in collusion with the intelligence agencies.

So I suppose the this group of rebels never announced their existence either? And also i'm pretty sure family members and friends of over 500 people would be able to cause enough noise to make sure the media can't hush it up. You don't have to be a genius to realise it's very hard to silence relatives and friends of hundreds of dead, and a large military operation, in a country with full internet access and easy phone communication etc.

it wouldn't be that hard. access to the internet gets 'accidentally' cut in that local vicinity.
execute a couple of fake warrants, or not even, have a big distraction, perhaps something national, repeat it consistently on the radio and tv, spam the internet with pictures of funny cats and 10 hour youtube videos.

nothing ever happened.
edit on 12-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

Or OldCorp posted this thread after the other thread about his arrest was closed.

Notice the giant link to the story about him getting 'arrested'? OldCorp posted this article to continue talking about the thread that got shut down. That is against the Terms of the website that OldCorp agreed to before joining.

Not really that big of a deal.

Except he didn't talk about the thread that got shutdown, he simply mentioned something that he claimed happened in his life. That isn't bringing up the other thread, that is bringing up himself. So once again I have to believe that the banning had to do with the question of if the arrest happened or not...and once again, I'm not sure how they would come by that information.
edit on 12-6-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by Mr. D

Ever heard of fracking? Iron mines?

Let me ask you this. There were tons of videos on 911 instantly taken when the planes hit. If a 2000 pound JDAM slams into a building, kills 380 people, there would be people with cell phones taking videos all over the place, and posting them.

Not to mention the OP's article came from a shill site. And MSM reporting on a few "booms" It means absolutely nothing. It could be a number of things. Even then this shill story works for TPTB because they want to impose Martial Law. Pics or it didn't happen? Yeah pics or it didn't happen, there is not one single piece of evidence this ever happened and everybody believes it.

46% of americans believe in Creationism. That number is starting to make sense, even on this BS non-sheeple website. Right, where almost ever thread on this website is BS. ATS=MSM.

Show me a picture of gravity. How about a picture of the wind or air? Just because you can't take a picture of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Yes, you can show a picture of the effect that those forces exert on other objects but you can't see them directly with your own eyes. I have to ask why do you think TPTB want to impose martial law? Did they tell you that or did you hear or read it somewhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join