It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh yeah and about "containment" and our misuse of the word.

When I say 'contain the source', I mean stop further material from spewing out.

The material that already came out into the air and set off the sensors, that stuff got deposited onto everything.
Probably pretty small amounts but still a little bit sucks imho.

I think I even saw someone talk about Radon specifically being involved. Anyone have a clue what could cause a massive radon leak? (Of course it's pure speculation until we have an actual document verifying a specific chemical or chemicals).
edit on 12-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The A-10 Warthog's main gun shoots depleted uranium rounds at several thousand rounds per minute . When they hit something hard they pulverize leaving radioactive dust I would suspect . Radon or uranium ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by muzzleflash

The A-10 Warthog's main gun shoots depleted uranium rounds at several thousand rounds per minute . When they hit something hard they pulverize leaving radioactive dust I would suspect . Radon or uranium ?

It's negligible compared to what the sensors supposedly detected. It would be depleted uranium dust.

There are a lot of A-10 Thunderbolt II's around as well, and they fire their cannons pretty often in practice.

They were probably used as scout aircraft due to a lack of other assets in the area, or maybe the A-10s were already in the air on drills /practice and were rerouted as scouts for the duration of the "exercise". All kinds of possibilities.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why was Bob banned? Was he getting close to the truth?
this is wrong. I was initially doubtful about the authenticity of the source ,but now you have put me in doubt. I hope Bob has not been indefinitely detained.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

?. I think you need to re-read my posts.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Probably just testing some new type of ordinance. Maybe they want to give the people in Aberdeen, Maryland a break.
edit on 6/13/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
The point of this article is obviously trying to discredit the legitimacy of possible radiation spikes, by fusing that story with an easily debunkable "civil war" scenario story.

That sort of psy-op seems like it would be directly from a government agency trying to help cover-up the radiation story.

Finally someone who gets it! Sorcha Faal is a CIA psy-op period. They put out BS stories so ridiculous no one gives it the time of day. So when they want to discredit any story just put some outrageous BS fabrication on it and put it out through Sorcha faal and it is instantly discredited and ridiculed.

The majority of comments on this thread are a perfect example of how well it works they are ridiculing Sorcha while the important part of the OP is being mostly ignored like the boom radiation spike and arrest of people trying to find out what is going on.

reply to post by OldCorp

So OP how about filling us in do they have a perimeter you cannot pass? What was their claim for detaining you and your son? Were you jailed or just warned and released etc? How did you determine there was a radiation spike? Are Michigan news outlets reporting this at all etc etc?

Come on you have pretty much left us hanging here...

edit on 13-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

reply to post by OldCorp ,,
sorry priceless,,
some one tell him,,

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You should read the whole thread, buddy.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Why was Bob banned? Was he getting close to the truth?
this is wrong. I was initially doubtful about the authenticity of the source ,but now you have put me in doubt. I hope Bob has not been indefinitely detained.

He bailed out of jail. Check his blog.

No talking about bans
. It not allowed apparently.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

See how the OP's post has a ~ where the stars normally are? That means they have been banned. OldCorp is banned.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Shhhhhhhhh.
edit on 13-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Home of the free??

Land of the sheep

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

I am not just from Michigan, I was born and raised in Detroit. I also served 21 years in the Army, so I recognize our Birds. I was with my nephew (he is 26) and had never seen a BH and was as shocked as I was.

What struck me as odd was that she was following the Detroit river. It crossed out of Canada almost directly across from downtown Wyandotte and was following the shore line towards downtown Detroit, It went overhead at Jefferson and Southfield and passed by the small island there BELOW treetop level. That is what I found odd.

I am not saying the bird was up to something nefarious. I in no way believe any Michiganders were killed by federal troops. I just found it odd that one of our birds was coming in low like that outside of military airspace.

+ EDIT - it was not too long ago that a bunch of militia here were arrested as part of a multistate sting operation. Maybe it was this incident that was blown out of proportion to make the basis for a hoax. Just a little mud to sling at America by obvious haters around the world.2010
edit on 13-6-2012 by 200Plus because: Added link

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am in the area of this story, and I call it a complete farse. I do not care for the Current Administration, didn't like the Bush, Clinton, or Reagan administrations either, but this is a complete fabrication.

If it was a nuke, I would be dead, not to mention even a 1 megaton blast has enough force to knock over light structures blow out windows in a 20 mile radius, not to mention health and other affects of it. Even if there was a great media wide black out on it, Canada which is just due east of Alpena would have been screaming as they actually care about pollution , not to mention fallout on their soil.

For everyone here, just south of Port Huron is Selfridge, an Airguard base. Its not uncommon on the weekends to see a couple of jets in the area doing training exercises, nor is it uncommon to see Michigan National Guard choppers every other month or so.

As for the waterways between Michigan and Canada, INS (now DHS) routinely has helicopter patrols The U.S. / Canadian border as its heavily used international shipping lane. Most of the folks who live in the area are overly keenly aware of the issues of illegal smuggling and immigration, and every other week someone gets the brilliant idea of hoping a boat in Canada only to cross the river (at some locations as close as quarter of a mile) and then be greeted by local sheriffs office at gun point until remanded over to ICE

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I am surprised at the amount of people who just don't get it.....the whole point was to show a sensational fabrication (the government bombing American rebels) churned out by the hoax-meister Sorcha Faal actually includes bits of truth which we in turn should not believe either since we all know Sorcha Faal is complete rubbish.

The OP who has now been banned by ATS was detained as stated in the linked article in his OP. He was pointing out that this Sorcha Faal will include verifiable facts in an otherwise totally made up story. Just look at the forum this is in...Deconstructing Disinformation.

Look at the the first comment in his OP before the linked article.

edit on 13-6-2012 by megabogie because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Evilware

Is anyone else wondering why he provided NO proof of his or his son's supposed arrests.

Paperwork at least?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sounds very Canadian Bacon-ish, the government scheming part, not the canadians part. I agree it sounds like a ruse to flush out would be sympathizers. If a real rebellion were to happen, they have info on who to round up before the communications systems fall apart during uprising.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is a message from the New Michigan Militia founded two seconds ago, by me.

Dear Russia,

F*ck You!

Send us all your hot babes!

These are our demands.

End Line.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

No one would mention a giant crater in the ground with a smoldering building and debris flying everywhere? And not one person would take a photo of it? Not even one? Do you realize how illogical that sounds? And of course only one video was taken on the first tower, unless you were filming the trade centers just for fun! Of course people wouldn't take videos of the first plane hitting because they didn't see it hit yet.

It's still amazing how this thread gets so many flags. The critical thinking is great on this website. About as good as the comment section on yahoo.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join