It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Whatever SHTF scenario happens to humanity at this point (whether accurately predicted or not) will be due to a combination of arrogance and ignorance. Unlike Reese's PB Cups, these are 2 horrible tastes that taste even worse together!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

You must first know what it is that you are fighting for.

Without this...you are lost.

Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

LOL! You must have a few years gone past you to know how hard a Roger Maris Rookie Cards Bubble Gum was or was not. But you are right in the aspect that all Trading Card Bubble Gum is hard! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Gee...I did think that my post was all that offensive. I was just comparing PROBABILITIES with real life possibilities. Well...the post is still there so...sorry if I offended anyone. But personally...I didn't think it was all that bad. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I am trying to fight for my self respect and personal dignity. I am trying to fight against a cultural value that my environment and society does not matter as long as I achieve personal gain. I am fighting for my sanity in a world gone mad. I am fighting for reason, hope and reality. I am fighting to remain aware that my actions do have consequences and I do have responsibilities. I am fighting so at the end of the day I can rest in peace as I did contribute to the well being of this world.

I have no idea why we are here and what happens after we die. All I know for sure is that the consequences of my actions will live on, this is what I value and fight for as this is defines who I am.

What are you fighting for?
edit on 11-6-2012 by kwakakev because: removed 'that'

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Your right to do and say what you just did. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Gee...I did think that my post was all that offensive. I was just comparing PROBABILITIES with real life possibilities. Well...the post is still there so...sorry if I offended anyone. But personally...I didn't think it was all that bad. Split Infinity

Oh, I was just being silly about the rubber suit!

it's all good!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
OP I get a bit tired of this, "nostradamus predicted this but you have to realise nostradamus keeps getting rewritten by the publishing company that owns the rights to his book)."

The rights to Nostradamus are not owned. Accurate translations are available to those who search. Try Nostradamus research group. Nostradamus did not predict any such trash. IMHO you are just trolling or you can't be bothered to do real research. Either way, epic fail.

Question for one so learned in Nosty, "What is a quatrain?" See if you know that tiny piece of Nostradamus!

P

edit on 10-6-2012 by pheonix358 because: Give the OP something to do!

I just noticed Nostradamus predicted get out of Geneva sorry i did not make that clear this is about the Georgia Guide stones not Nostradamus

I am just trying to put the pieces together 1 year before the 9/11 disaster in the premier league the scores added up to 6 6 6 6 1,
Then on the 1-1-11 the same pattern 6 6 6 6 1 so after watching the highlights of these matches you could clearly see the games were being fixed to this number of goals to show this pattern. this then showed me all the other dates in the football scores in the relevant countries since then ive been trying to decipher what this means and i still haven't got what the 1 means, so 33 years and 6 months is 6 6 then the sacrifice number is 6.6, giving us 6 6 6 6 which I am also relating to the Guide stones.

There have been conferences where certain people have been saying the most effective way to reduce the population is to use Ebola, so if you want to reduce the population and keep 4-500 million alive would you not do a test and condition people that when a volcano erupts shutting down the airspace is natural.

Also I was speaking to the wife of the scientist who prepared the report for the government on climate change and she was furious that David Cameron didn't understand the report and what it was saying about wind farms. David Cameron is married into the Sheffield family who own most of the land that the wind farms are on and the report was saying that there would not be enough energy provided for the olympics and a lot of England would have blackouts. so why is David Cameron willing to risk his job by pretending not to understand the report?

TBH the opening post was aimed at one particular person and there was more than enough information in it for them to have got the message as they would know more than me.
I don't know if I am right or wrong or even if anyone can do anything about it? if the info is right then it is if its not its not. maybe the population does need to be reduced, all thats being said about global warming could be true and the bit about the sulphuric acid levels in the dead sea seem to be coming from more than one person.

Apparently the Americans invited the smartest scientists in the world to discuss global warming in the late 70s so TPTB will of had all the info and plenty of time to reverse this problem if it even exists.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Although Global Warming is a Cyclical Event caused by the Earths Wobble and every so many thousand years we get Warmups and Ice Ages...this latest Global warming is Man Made.

If you still don't believe it is occuring...check out some sites on U.S. Military plans to create an Arctic Fleet to protect the massive shipping lanes that will be available once the Arctic Polar cap has melted. Plus countries are already fighting over OIL drilling rights with Russia going so far as to use a Deep Diving Sub to plant a Mini-Russian Flag on the bottom of the Arctic Ocean...NO KIDDING!
Split Infintiy

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

Although Global Warming is a Cyclical Event caused by the Earths Wobble and every so many thousand years we get Warmups and Ice Ages...this latest Global warming is Man Made.

I don't believe the man-made global warming theory. It's not that I don't think we're incapable of eventually causing something like it, but in this instance the entire solar system is heating up; it's not exclusive to Earth. I suspect this is likely caused by increases in gamma radiation emanating from the galactic center as our solar system approaches and passes through this galactic center.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Life with everyone equal would soon get stale, which would give rise for individuals to become ...... well for lack of a better illustration, say Moriarty in the Sherlock Holmes novels. someone into evil for the sheer Genius of the endeavor, breaking the monotony. Total equality would get rather stagnant, and unless appropriate interests were provided, the concept would atrophy from within. And if 'appropriate interests were provided' .........who would do the providing or leading the cause? There have to be leaders and there have to be followers, not everyone is motivated. And with the samo-samo drive in society, all being equal, where would the drive come from. Complacency breeds neglect, and neglect leads to decline.

No the guidestones don't say "make everyone equel", as in refering to wealth, property etc...(IE: communism).

What they are saying is everyone should be treated as an equel, no matter what their financial situation, living arrangements, profession, etc..

Everyone has rights and the right to dignity, everyone is the same regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, appearance or aptitude.

I think the guidestones are very wisely written.. (exept for the one little detail of how they would like to get the populaion down from 7billion to 500 million)....lol

I suppose you can't have an omelette without breaking a few eggs first. Just wouldn't want to be the one that saves the world by breaking those eggs...

edit on 6/12/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Depopulation is already under way, just not in the us, but look at Africa and of course, China. Why does it always have to be about the us? Do you really think the owner class would wreak havoc on their shiny military?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

reply to post by jinni73

I don't believe the man-made global warming theory. It's not that I don't think we're incapable of eventually causing something like it, but in this instance the entire solar system is heating up; it's not exclusive to Earth. I suspect this is likely caused by increases in gamma radiation emanating from the galactic center as our solar system approaches and passes through this galactic center.

Draco....let me apologize before hand as I HATE to be rude but...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Our SOLAR SYSTEM is NOT APPROACHING or PASSING THROUGH THE GALACTIC CENTER!

The center of our Galaxy is a Blackhole and our Solar System...if it passed through it...would no longer exist.
Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

our solar system wobbles around the galaxy on a plane similar to the earth wobbling around the sun along a orbit ring. the solar system spirals like a spring in our orbit and at about 26000 years we complete one spiral. We cross the galactic plane twice in one spiral, once on the outside and once on the inside of our orbit. Energy often travels through space in spirals instead of waves, waves are two dimensional representations sorta.

Earth wobbles in it's orbit because of the moon's gravity effect and also the pull of the planet alignments makes another pattern. Every planet effects the others but the effect is more evident on the outer planets of the system. Earth has less planetary effects than say pluto or uranus. So I think I got that right but my yooper logic sometimes messes me up a little.

So if earths wobble is because of the moon, what is in gravetational balance with the sun to form this spiral pattern that scientists say is happening. It would have a gravitational influence about equivalent to at least the moon to cause this spiral pattern. Is there actually a big body on the opposite side of the plane from us as we circle the milkyway? We may not be able to see it because of reflective of the energy of the plane. Maybe we'll see this thing when we both line up on the plane. It could possibly be a mirror solar system.

See, I can make things up too

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It actually takes 225 to 250 MILLION YEARS for Earths Solar System to travel one revolution around the Galactic Core. We are in one of the Milky Ways spiral arms but it still takes this long to get around the center of the Galaxy.

The wobble that the Earth has is not only from the Moon as that is a differing wobble than what redirects the Earths axis toward the Sun at a different angle. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The earth spirals around the sun with a small spiral and it takes 28 days or so for the moon to complete it's spiral around the earths orbital trail or whatever it's called. I'm not talking about wobble, I'm talking about a spiral path along our trek around the sun.

It takes a very long time to circle the milky way but along the way we spiral around our orbital path many many times. The science shows it in a two dimensional wave pattern but that doesn't make sense. I think they are referring to a spiral pattern like a spring. That's a normal energy transmission pattern. It would also mean there is something in opposition with us along this path I feel.

It might be easier to explain using saturns rings. If a spring was circled around saturn split in half by the ring, as a sphere following that springs winding intersected the ring and passed through it would engage the energy of the ring. It would again impact the energy field again on the other side as it passed by. We are now in that energy field and the intersteller wind (energy) has increased, to combat this the energy output of the sun should increase or else there will be more intersteller wind hitting the planets and the sun. It could be opposite though and the solar output could decrease and the intersteller wind could also power the Heliosphere. I don't think the experts even know for sure what is going to happen. This happened about 13000 years ago and again 26000 years ago. For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. The earth will also respond to preserve itself if we haven't screwed it up too bad. My names may be off, but I've read at least fifty articles on all this trying to figure out what they are saying. I think it's a wait and see what the hell happens kind of deal.
edit on 13-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You have to take into account Gravitational Effect of other Planetary Bodies.
Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The planets within the solar system are included within the heliosphere and they shouldn't create the spiral effect of the whole solar system. There are possibly other planets floating around outside our heliosphere though and they may have some effect on this spiral effect. It appears that some scientists are kicking something like this around in theory.

We're kind of getting a little off topic with the thread though.

edit on 13-6-2012 by rickymouse because: spelling, lice isn't the same as like but error correction thinks it's fine

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just a reminder, kids! Depopulation and the big satanic Illuminati UFO HAARP carnival starts tomorrow, unless Nibiru kills us all first!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Tomorrow??? I have too much to do tomorrow....I thought I had until August or Dec.? Wow this getting ready for the carnival is more trouble than it's worth....I am not RSVP ing to this one, see ya next time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join