It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

We are going into the age of aquarius which the guide stones say is a new age of reason i believe our consciousness will change and we will all realise we are the same, meaning these idiots who have sold their souls can't control us anymore.

I think there are a couple of options on how they will try this, the most obvious to me is to set off a volcano and shut off the airspace to the southern hemisphere then use cern (which was switched on when the pop. hit 6.6 billion people, nostradamus predicted this but you have to realise nostradamus keeps getting rewritten by the publishing company that owns the rights to his book).

There are a lot of people working for these scum such as benjamin fulford, david icke and alex jones none of these are saying anything but if you read the guidestones and understand how the scum use numerology you get a clear picture of whats coming.

The people who are connected to this are at the top level of all the secret societies the top media families and the 13 families that are meant to control the world, i think there are 3 families above the 13 but i cant remember who they are I know they meet every 7 years and last met in scotland.

there's loads more to this but the essence is right

Peace

To me it seems the killing is more subtle and systemic - slow and soft. For example, I just had this experience:

Dear reitze01,

Thanks for submitting your videos for monetization. We have disabled monetization on the following videos because we were not able to verify that you have the appropriate commercial use rights for all included content: "Tea Party's Over Occupied" (www.youtube.com...) Submit documentation for this video

If you can provide documentation that you have the necessary commercial use rights for all elements in your video, please take a moment to learn how to claim rights to a video, and then submit documentation using the links above.

Please note that we may only serve ads on advertiser-friendly content. YouTube reserves the right to make the final decision whether to monetize a video, and may disable monetization for users who repeatedly submit ineligible videos. If you currently have videos pending review, you may choose to opt them out of monetization by visiting /my_videos.

Thanks,
The YouTube Team

OK so WTF(future or #?)? That's an ORIGINAL SONG. Is youtube filtering and hiding #occupy and libertarian content now too? Oh and the view-count just rolled back too. From 35 to 25. Yea its not even popular, at least that I know of. Hmmmm maybe its really a million views but per their 'doing no evil' in the info war - they're not what they appear to be.

Same #that happened to Ron Paul, Gary Johnson... are we supposed to be glad we're not dead? Live Free Or Die... seems our nation is dead (sorry to say, but are we WTF??? (winning the future or just another # over?)).

edit on 6/10/2012 by reitze because: link fix

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Instead of telling us to check out the numerology on the guidestones, since you know so much about it, why don't you show us what the numerology is or the patterns you have worked out?

It's one thing to come to this thread and see no evidence what so ever, it is another to send people on a wild goose chase as well. Show us what you mean and then maybe we, or I can work with something.... This is nothing more than a ramble until you can prove otherwise.
edit on 10-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Cool im pushed for time here as im having to use free internet cafes here in sydney and keep getting chucked out, lol

i think ive covered some of the questions but ill go back later and reread my answers to make sure ive not missed anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

They are not all the same, only the God of the bible declares the end from the beginning > The first word in the Torah

Hebrew language Pictographs < www.ancient-hebrew.org...

Bet - House + Resh = Bar Son + Aleph Bara created + Shin sharp press Yod Arm Tav Cross Appointed

For the beginning House Son's strength Created -Aleph Tav- pierced arm Cross Appointed

Translated in English as "In the beginning"

Of the Increase of His Kingdom there will be no end.

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

Originally posted by dayve
Nobodys gonna depopulate anyplace.... 22nd of December the population will be up from now. #%!@ your stupid dates

How do you know this? cos all im doing is reading what they are putting out there,

Esoteric means Secret,

The rich call us cattle if you look at cattle could you wipe all the cows out? what if they had a disease we could call them Mad Cows, Dont be so quick to judge without looking at what the message is.

The dates are beyond question and you call them stupid all I'm hoping is that possibly someone is in a position to avert this, but one things for sure we have to change as we are killing this planet for no reason apart from money which was only introduced about 350 years ago and has a shelf life of around another 30 years, or is it we couldn't have this amount of people on the planet if it wasn't for the way we live?

Question why the population is so high

The population isnt that high... Even if whoever you think is capable of doing such nonsense tried it, it wouldnt depopulate cause their are waaaay more people born everyday than die.... IDK y people think its easier to control less population, when the more people you have follow you, the more who are gonna want to join. Screw the 1% let them die off

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Lordy me, another set of doom dates.... That makes what, 100+ these last 2 years?
At this rate, we are gonna run out of crow.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregor
Well i turn 21 on the 21'st so I can at least have a beer before I am depopulated.

OP was right ! The new consciousness is already taking place.

RIGHT HERE !................On ATS !

Gregor be sure to drink 21 beers on the 21st for your 21st but only if your stupid enough to follow what I say.

And if that's the case ? Forget all this crap I just posted.

Happy Happy !

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by llmacgregor
Well i turn 21 on the 21'st so I can at least have a beer before I am depopulated.

OP was right ! The new consciousness is already taking place.
RIGHT HERE !................On ATS !
Gregor be sure to drink 21 beers on the 21st for your 21st but only if your stupid enough to follow what I say.
And if that's the case ? Forget all this crap I just posted.
Happy Happy !

Its been waking up since the 1960s. Thanks to ATS, DR, GLP, ICKY, Infowars, FB, HPC ... its become "out of control". But no matter what its time.

edit on 6/10/2012 by reitze because: + HPC

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

I use to think I was an Aquarius born Feb 3 1959. My wife corrected me tho. She says I'm a feces !

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by reitze

I use to think I was an Aquarius born Feb 3 1959. My wife corrected me tho. She says I'm a feces !

IDK what a feces is (+oh, googles that its a turd). Bull#, Both I and my daughter are aquarius - and seem to share that hope. Me = 1/22/63, and her = 2/14/91.
edit on 6/10/2012 by reitze because: + turd and bull#

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by jinni73

Lordy me, another set of doom dates.... That makes what, 100+ these last 2 years?
At this rate, we are gonna run out of crow.

I think you may be wrong by a couple hundred, unless you meant front page posts.

They do seem to get the stars and flags though; don't they? What we need is a comprehensive list of all the authors of these threads stickied at the top of every forum board. After this, we could simply get rid of the HOAX forum board altogether. I would be willing that many of these same people have popped up time and time again, only under different names.

OP: I am not poking fun at you or anything. I have lived a long life of chinese lanterns and false prophecies. I have become a bit cynical over the years. One of these days, someone is going to be right. I hope you understand that I have a feeling it isn't you. You said yourself the antichrist is real. You should also know this as well.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." --Matthew 24:36

::

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Really person, thats uncalled for. Thats kinda why ATS is annoying, cause of arrogant comments like yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

From my understanding, the Georgia Guidestones were commissioned by a person named "R.C. Christian" which is clearly a psuedonym.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How ironic! That date is the tenth anniversary for my wife and I. Everything between us was fine, then we literally were talking about vacations, maybe having another kid...then she wanted to separate the very next day. Which was just yesterday. The universe is not on my side so I guess, oh well...she ripped my heart out. So I'm not too worried about depopulation right now.
edit on 11-6-2012 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Satans worst nightmare=7 billion people raising there middle finger to him acknowledging jesus christ as their savior with repentance in their hearts.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I think that #7 on the Georgia Guidestones list gets rid of Obama and Hillary...no need for camels OR chickens now! ---just sayin'
Rosecrutians +1....Al Quieda 0

(just kidding folks)

edit on 6/11/2012 by FauxRedHead because: Found name of "list" for clarity

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thought it was 300 families.

edit on 11-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'll bite - what will happen when nothing happens on 22nd June from the description you give, human minds does not change and depopulation - what if it happened another day, and not that day, can you be safely marked as a scammer and not paid attention any further?

BULLSHT

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by jinni73

The 22nd ey ? Something tells me we are going to "stop it". Yep, there will be no mass exterminations on the 22nd through December. It's not going to happen.

So, be of good cheer.

well ya never know!

We'll know at the end of the year that this is nothing but fearmongering.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The biggest problem I have with this type of scenario, is that many expect it to be a "bum's rush" or nigh "immediate" retaliation tactics they utilize (they being of course TPTB)...

Do you know what it would take to kill off 6 billion people?, all at once?.. or even in a week?..

The energy expenditure would be enormous to say the least, and the destructive categories necessary to make it happen, would be astronomical and have serious backlashes upon the remaining 1+ billion survivors, no matter how deep they are in the earth (DUMBS) are how high they are in the sky (Unregistered space base stations, courtesy of the United States Navy Space Command)

Forgetting the survivors of such a scenario, the problem is logistics, you cannot destroy over 6 billion people, without natural ramifications that are "way" outside dynamic predictive properties of even the most advanced fluid dynamic systems to date...

It is just not feasible to kill off that many people in so short a time span (even a month is far beyond the scope of capabilities)..

I do not believe this will "happen" on the 22nd or the 21st, it is just not logically and mathematically possible to make it happen, and still have a world remaining..

However that said:

If an event was to intervene, one that is of course "beyond" mans control, and event that has been alluded to, with very little archaeological data exposed to the publics benefit, then it "could" be possible to have a variable kill--off of a large portion of the population, and have "pockets" of the 6 billion and more remaining above ground for an undetermined amount of time...

The only thing I can see, that give any kind of credence to an "event" to happen, is based upon a bigger picture view, one where it shows, that "all" world governments, are in a "high speed Triage Mode" of operations, as actual things that affect and effect the local populations (such as Fukashima, and the incoming radioactive debris to the u.s. coast) are being largely ignored, and even pushed away from monetary considerations..

To myself, this is a basic triage mentality being used nowadays, and this is the only "example" I can find to give any kind of credence to an upcoming event, based upon governmental bodies reactions to actual national disasters...

Other then that.. I see no physical means, for any government, to actually kill off 6 billion people of their own accord, in less then a year, and by then, it would be too late to back out, because people would long since revolt, which would prevent that type of plan from ever happening..

Sorry OP..

Mathematically and basic common sense say, that the whole Georgia stones ordeal is a pie--in--the--sky operation...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the uplifting message. Now I want to slit my wrists.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join