It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
In their eyes, culture would be defined as wealth. In my eyes, wealth is vampiric evil, and their corporations are ruthless, murderous dens of abuse of humanity and this world, and that their culture is DEMONOLOGY.

This isn't about sides. Its about growing up and growing your golf ball size soul, from the time you were upgraded and formed/created in these tests, to the next upgrade, which is growing hundreds of thousands times this size, becoming the Family of Love/Light, going back home to that level of Beyond, in infinity you can imagine, learning and growth is an infinite process.

So harming someone, being a dictator, or ruthless dog eat dog culturalist, is actually being a very tiny tot running around in a very messy diaper, and its not called soul progression, rather the opposite. For our souls are Light/Consciousness and growth in this is, Love, Understanding, Walking in Other's Footsteps, Going upstream Against the Current, Doing What is Hard. Gaining awareness and love.

In a world of inequality, suffering, murder, war and slavery, the main lesson is the full equality and unconditional love, no forcing, no blaming.

Sooooo....these guys have a very fundamentally twisted idea of what is culture and winning that prize is going down the snake and regressing, in the duality game of snakes and ladders.

Also, its not equal sides. Love and Goodness is Reality, and the Family above, where there is only a perception of above in infinity for you cannot take a measurement in infinity.

One is truth and the other mental illness and distortion and its simply not real, so the ones not loving and acting out of the capacity of being very young, selfish an immature, instead of giving and all grown up, are in this wide open thoughtscape gravitating towards like frequency beings, family groups, attempting to change things around to make the growth, out of here, in other words heal their thoughts, connect within to their HS/Future Souls and Spiritual Parents, and rejoin the mind they left, when they drop the illusions and distortions and start to feel and realize truth, love, goodness.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So if they were successful, which isn't going to happen, something else is and some of us are here to hold the light frequency of paradise and an upgraded equal wonderful abundant world, and population control is as easy as full equality and disclosure of all things and stop propping up religious leaders, reforming religions to private spiritual matters and family planning as essential to progression.

But if they were successful, they wouldn't win any prizes. They would either keep trying to hold out, ie. longevity would be their goal. They want to play the transhumanism card, and longevity or immortality, that has already been discovered, and enhance this with robotics, and doing so in this world with this many people, in their minds, is not possible so some of them want us to go away.

But there is a reason some of them, the hard core mismanagers of this planet, want us to go away and be able to partake in the transhumanism. They cling to not leaving or going home after their deaths. The same dark crew has been handling things here for a long time, because if they were to face their crimes instead of being resent out and recycled by the negative ETs that they serve, who ensure they don't go to the hellzones, or don't face their own reviews. In other words, they are bypassing the review system. And they have some ETs on their side to help them.

And unless this is the big cycle ie, the teleos one, the upgrade one, where things will be wrapped up, and they can't get away with hiding out from facing what they've done, then they have a lot of mirrors, to go through. Harming others seriously is harming self seriously.

So, they're shooting for the transhumanism, like some of the ETs they are serving, as they don't want to face the music. And they feel they can't progress.

There is a way out even for those who think its impossible. Forgiveness trumps karma and law of consequence. And healing. It wouldn't be easy as one would need to take responsibilty and truly wish to serve and make up for everything, and start to feel for their victims and some of this might end up akin to mirrors, but its still not the same thing as handing yourself over to the overlords of darkness to be used or abused. Its still the right thing to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So, for this cultured set, run in a mafia world of trauma and silence obtained by a club of brutality and reprisals, and satanic rituals, who many have participated in sacrificing one of their own children, skinning them alive, and other children and people as well, for the dark magic leaders, you can imagine why they are clinging to transhumanism in a reduced world population. Because they know where they're going and that all they've done will be experienced and even far worse, to them. That they have given permissions and fallen into the realms of those bigger badder mirrors of consequence.

But what they don't realize is that forgiveness and starting to be brave enough to turn around their lives and feel for all their victims and redistribute and disclose, and to work with Family to turn it around, and be brave enough to face this one step at a time, is far far better than simply being handed over to those ones dark dark pits of dismemberment and brutality, of torture and pain, which is what they have created for themselves, based on their own treatment of others. Take responsibility, turn it around, don't make it worse.

There are cycles, but there is also a teleos one. Sooner or later, the transhumanism will reach its end.

I wouldn't even live in a neighborhood with wealthier homes its not safe to be there.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Its very serious. While so many are distracted by toys, what is at stake on earth is very serious. This once was a wonderful world, but its been downgraded, even moved, to its current position. As it stands now, its near bottom, without crossing over to being hell or a winterland, its akin, in its state of inequality, war, suffering murder, where out of 7 billion only a handful live decently, and prop up the powers that are running this show deliberately like this.

As this planet is near bottom, like wise, those running it, and they're the same souls recycled to run it, ie. Lou Baldin gave an analogy on his site about the leader of North Korea who just passed away. He would be patted on the back, given a promotion by the darkside, and sent back in to do it again. Why? To avoid facing the music. He does his work and cooperates with these Dark Entities and Ets to avoid the pit, and facing what he's done.

But as earth is very low on the frequency scale, similarly, our leaders and abusers, and bankers are very low in the universe scale, ie they are literally, nearly the worst of the worst. They're on that platform. We're sharing a planet with the galaxies worst criminals.

Now, they wouldn't send babes in the woods into such a planet would they? No, they send the more learned souls in, and we came to help, even those dark ones, for eveyrone has to go home, we came to help this world and every soul, including theirs.

Yet, we're all distracted. Programmed to walk by the homeless, and judge everyone all the time, instead of just see them as more important than any ideology we could ever be given. Every single person counts more than the whole system.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

What the heck are you sniffing?

Certainly lots of people are going to premature death due to eating Pacific fish. The radiation levels are such that that fish unsafe.

Likewise eating almost anything grown on the west coast of the USA and Canada is likely to also carry too high a radiation level. This will cause lost of unnecessary death.

Then there are the poor people of Japan who have been deceived over radiation levels in their country. They too will die sooner than later.

That said, how the heck do you think they will activate a volcano, and bottle up winds in the southern hemisphere? The volcano certainly could spew ash over parts of the planet. But bottle up winds

I'll be the first to say that the Georgia Guide Stones are right in that the population needs a drastic reduction, but I don't believe that this will happen between now and 2013. Unless we have an all out nuclear war.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Guidestones in Georgia were indeed placed there by Rosicrucians. I was a member. They produced a quarterly magazine of which I have going back to the 60s. They wrote an article about the stones in this magazine. The stones speak for themselves really.

The Rosicrucians in America that placed them there are called AMORC (Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)

They said they were placed there by R. C. Christian Rosenkreuz an alias that has been used in that order before ... link
edit on 11-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by karen61057

I watch the news every day and read the paper every day. I just stated I have noticed an increase in these things. If you desire proof just call a local mortician and ask him. There has been a boom in business here for them lately. Someone just got shot in Ishpeming the other day. There have been bank robberies every so often when before it was very rare. Two kids took their own lives last winter here and there have been others that have also committed suicide. I'm not much into compiling evidence to prove something to someone that I do not know. You can deal with scientific facts and graphs but that doesn't change reality. If you're interested call the Marquette county Sheriff dept., I'm sure they will collaborate what I say. Everyone around here knows many people who have cancer. Call anyone and ask. I can't be forced to spend days compiling evidence to protect a simple observation. Prove me wrong, you can't disprove what I said in the last post because it is the truth.

This isn't a big city, the population of the Upper Peninsula is about 350,000. Strangely that is about the population of the deer herd here also.

It's pretty much due to all the Meth in the area now. Sad news about the man who was shot in the head in Ish. I'm not saying that things aren't changing up here, I just believe it's more drug related

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Good post on the guidestones. Here's some more stuff to ponder...

Thomas Paine, one of America's "Founding Fathers", wrote several well-known pamphlets including "Common Sense", "Rights of Man", and "The Age of Reason" (which was published in 3 parts). The combined philosophies of these three publications are best summarized by the tenets listed on the Guidestones.

Nine years after his death, in 1818, a final essay by Paine was published in NY. This essay was called "Origin of Free-Masonry", and was originally written to be included in part III of "The Age of Reason". Paine was never proven to actually be a member of the fraternity but it has been highly suspected that he was, given his intricate knowledge of the history and practices of the masons, as well as his close personal connections with Nicolas de Bonneville and Charles Frangois Dupuis, whose writings are replete with masonic speculations.

Freemasonry was allegedly an invention of... the Rosicrucian Order. Rosicrucianism professed a theology "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm." It is this society that is said to hold the the true secrets behind freemasonry. In the early 1600s, the order published two manifestos, "The Fame of the Brotherhood of RC" and "The Confession of the Brotherhood of RC", which called for a "Universal Reformation of Mankind".

Tying this all back to the Guidestones, the Rosicrucian Order was founded by a man by the name of Christian Rosenkreuz, also known as... R.C. Christian.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

We (U.S.A.) Agreed to reduce our population to pre 1958 levels and maintain these levels.
The message was conveyed covertly using psycholinguisticneurosynology.
Population sectors which did not restrict reproduction will bear the highest cost.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Luminaught because: because psycholinguisticneurosynology is hard to splell.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Luminaught because: REALLY hard ro spell

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Soooooooo who determines who lives or dies? Is this tied to how much money you can put forth, because if so I need to finish up my bucket list soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
alien invasion on 21st dec. ^_^

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught
reply to post by jinni73

We (U.S.A.) Agreed to reduce our population to pre 1958 levels and maintain these levels.
The message was conveyed covertly using psycholinguisticneurosynology.
Population sectors which did not restrict reproduction will bear the highest cost.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't agree to anything. And psycholinguisticneurosynology isn't even a cohesive theory, let alone definitive science.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Should this thread not be in the Grey Area? I see absolutely no supporting evidence, just one members conjecture based largely on unreliable hearsay.

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

We are going into the age of aquarius which the guide stones say is a new age of reason i believe our consciousness will change and we will all realise we are the same, meaning these idiots who have sold their souls can't control us anymore.

I think there are a couple of options on how they will try this, the most obvious to me is to set off a volcano and shut off the airspace to the southern hemisphere then use cern (which was switched on when the pop. hit 6.6 billion people, nostradamus predicted this but you have to realise nostradamus keeps getting rewritten by the publishing company that owns the rights to his book).

There are a lot of people working for these scum such as benjamin fulford, david icke and alex jones none of these are saying anything but if you read the guidestones and understand how the scum use numerology you get a clear picture of whats coming.

The people who are connected to this are at the top level of all the secret societies the top media families and the 13 families that are meant to control the world, i think there are 3 families above the 13 but i cant remember who they are I know they meet every 7 years and last met in scotland.

there's loads more to this but the essence is right

Peace

you can't remember the name of the 3 families that rule the world but can make an assumption Icke Jones are scums. shut up you are the real scum!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's true!

The Illuminati posted the dates on their Facebook page.

I assume they'll tweet the details on their Twitter accounts as the purge progresses. Maybe a nice viral video.

You know, since the biggest "secret" society in the world loves posting their secret plans where everyone can see them.

Pray tell, what will the excuse be when this big event once again fails to occur?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Jinni 73 don't worry so much! The Georgia guidestones are not explained though, I agree with the others. What does it say? Maybe I should scroll down more.

The crystal skulls of Mayan lore have supposedly made a trek through the United States. This is in accordance with the Mayan calendar that abruptly ends in December of this year. These skulls have their own names and many have fallen in love with them. To those who are believers, these skulls are symbols of divine love. I am not sure if this has any relation to it. Not much has been said about them lately.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
It's true!

The Illuminati posted the dates on their Facebook page.

I assume they'll tweet the details on their Twitter accounts as the purge progresses. Maybe a nice viral video.

You know, since the biggest "secret" society in the world loves posting their secret plans where everyone can see them.

Pray tell, what will the excuse be when this big event once again fails to occur?

LMAO
the Illuminati are on Facebook and Twitter....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

In June 1979, some dude named R.C. Christion, hired the Elberton Granite Finishing Company. The name stands for Rosecrucian. They along with the Masons, Order of the Golden Dawn, the Mayans, the Zohar, and many others, expect their god Apollo to reign over the entire world in the Age of Aquarious.

These will be the Laws of the land WHEN Apollo returns. Not if.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The scenario given in the OP is wrong. The icelanic volcano was probably triggered by HAARP and caused climate change, for example, here in the Fraser Valley, west coast of Canada, it's very cold, chilling cold for June, and it rains nonstop, Sept, till May of last year, and Sept until now pretty well of this year. Beautiful stunning seasons and sunshine all gone.

And with that rain is Fukushima. We've very sick since Fukushima. Its messed my two youngest schooling.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is how they are currently already depopulating the world of the middle class and 6 billion. To survive as their slave you have to move to the Southern Hemisphere.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jsmappy

I'll agree with you, Apollo is returning.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join