It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would have to say there is no way to tell what the actual motives are behind all of it unless we actually met the people who did it. And even then people can be shady so we would have to be on our toes to figure out what they were really up to. Could be innocent, could be an elaborate ploy. Never know.

It's still beyond questionable charging for the documents.. profiting from this, to me at least, removes most all of it's credibility .. the source removes the rest.

That is my opinion

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If Jones is smart he won't charge people to look at this material.

If it's real it's dynamite.

He could improve his credibility if he controls his lust for money.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Documents from 1966? Is there a bilderberg archieve or something? Any documents people brought to the meeting back then should be scattered in agency facitilies, offices and private households around the globe or at least Europe and America.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

I would have to say there is no way to tell what the actual motives are behind all of it unless we actually met the people who did it. And even then people can be shady so we would have to be on our toes to figure out what they were really up to. Could be innocent, could be an elaborate ploy. Never know.

It's still beyond questionable charging for the documents.. profiting from this, to me at least, removes most all of it's credibility .. the source removes the rest.

That is my opinion

this is why I frown whenever I see someone charging for information that is supposedly "urgent".

Even if the information is true, it angers me that someone would try and profit from the information. I mean if it were me, and i finally had "proof" of something, I would be trying to hand the info over for free.

Honestly, I hope someone who actually does buy w/e Alex Jones offers posts it for free on youtube or the net. I would love to see how he reacts to that. Would he go to the Feds and try and slap everyone with a copyright fine?

That would show hipocrisy, which would make me question his motives further.

On the other hand, if he paid for this information, I could see why he would charge for it, but still I would like someone to hand over the info for free.

As to the info itself, my mind will remain neutral on this until I see more verification. I know there is crap going on behind the doors, but sometimes I wonder if all this is just a mere distraction to further us from the truth.

That's just my five cents

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by MegaMind

You will not see the documents he has unless you pay for it.

Any evidence to back any of that up? He has released other documents all free!
He has never charged for his info ...

You have your opinion, I have mine. He' a hack of miss-info. He's in it for the $$$$$$$.

In my opinion your opinion is wrong ...

What exactly do you know about Alex Jones? Do you know his past? Do you know who he's married to? Do you know what religion he practices? If you say no to these, you are mis-informed.

I have seen his wife in a movie he made (bohemian grove). He talks about her sometimes. He has several children. 3 I think. 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy is older ... maybe 11? He was on public access TV before he did all this. He dropped out of community college. He is two years younger than me. He got into lots of fights when he was young and carries kind of a chip on his shoulder. He professes to be a christian but doesn't really go on about that on his show ... Hes been doing this a long time now and awakened many people. He has probably accomplished a lot more than you. Anything else you want to know?

He was a hack before the internet, he's a hack now. His make beleive rants are epic BULLSNIP.

his Bullsnip is nothing compared to yours ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

That is my opinion

Oh they want $ for them?
Strange...

I guess I'll never get to read them than.
Unless someone gets them and gives it to me free.

"IF" they are legit than it is not illegal to share them once you gain possession.
"IF" they are fake, than it's still not illegal to pass it around freely because technically the hoaxer themselves was breaking the rules in the first place, nullifying their claims to authenticity.

So both ways, it should be free.
Whoever want's $$$ for this is apparently 'gold digging'.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I want to see PROOF that Alex is charging to see these documents!

Show me where I would have to give money to get the documents? Where? Its got to be easy right?

I mean all he wants is money - surely he made it easy to give him money for the documents ...

This site is such a joke!
edit on 7-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Show me where I would have to give money to get the documents? Where? Its got to be easy right?

I mean all he wants is money - surely he made it easy to give him money for the documents ...

This site is such a joke!

So you are saying that even that could be false information?
So we don't even know if it's being charged for?

But I assume it hasn't been released yet?

Geez, it seems we can't get any info straight these days.
News comes out so fast no one even knows what the hell happened yet, because it's still happening and hasn't culminated yet.

Sigh...is this our future?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

That's actually a good point.

I assumed automatically that AJ wasn't charging for it, because he gives everything for free anyways. People only pay him as a formality/tip and for hard official copies of his programs. He never actually asked for a dime of my money...

I had thought that if anyone was charging for it, it was the supposed "whistleblower" who was providing it. If this person did not charge for it, and provided it to AJ, than I highly doubt I will have to pay for it, and I expect to see it posted word for word on ATS anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No with all the dis-info agents in this thread it may be hard for some of you to keep it straight

--------
(below not directed at Muzzle)

As for me this article in this link says what he intends to do. Also some pictures of a portion of the documents is already posted in that article.

I remember when the MIAC Report was released by him all these Jones haters came out and said it was fake, a scam, then BAM! Proven straight from the horses mouth! (I wonder how much you're gonna pay to see that one)

Just like he released this Army Manual ... here and pdf here (prepare to open your wallet
) for detention centers in the US. That BTW got little play here on ATS but that doesn't surprise me ...
And Yes, The Re-Education Camp Manual Does Apply Domestically to U.S. Citizens

But I guess Alex doesn't do anything but fill the world with hot air. Where were the ATS members in breaking any of these reports first? Goobers behind keyboards (not you Muzzle) doing nothing but trying to bring down those they are jealous of - and failing miserably at that!

Again were you at Bilderberg? Did you try and get insiders to talk to you? Have you done anything but pound a keyboard and try to discredit those who have?

Pathetic ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That type of info needs to come out but AJ is such a blowhard a$$hole that constantly interrupts any meaningful report with his BS, that I find the entire YT vid very hard to watch.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
TPTB`s pseudosceptibunkers will soon be all over this. If not already questionable, these guys will make it so.

Things like this, coming from an unknown source are worthless, even if they are genuine. Thats how it works, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones works for the Bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Where's the Docs!
Let's see them!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Fisherr

Yea, I want to view them as well.... oh and its $17.76 not $29.99

Excuse me? You have to BUY them from Alex Jones to gain access to these docs?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

reply to post by Fisherr

No you don't and alex knows maybe a dozen people will buy then the rest will just get copies from piratebay.
Anybody that thinks alex will charge for this stuff is a fool.

Though I am currently unimpressed I want the whole archive not screenshots showing the same document in 3 different places, a cover page and what not, these documents have not backed up everything they have discussed and therefore I will not draw any conclusions until I see more. In fact, I would call alex jones highly dubious if he did not follow through on this with a complete upload.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

reply to post by Fisherr

God ... will it ever end?

Some of you deserve to be run by NWO overlords ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

That really made me laugh because it's true.

MegaMind, even if some of the things Alex Jones says are true, it doesn't remove the fact he is full of sensationalism and he lied about William Cooper. To lie and attack someone when they're dead because you didn't have the guts to do it when they were alive is showing some real color.
edit on 7-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by Fisherr

That really made me laugh because it's true.

MegaMind, even if some of the things Alex Jones says are true, it doesn't remove the fact he is full of sensationalism and he lied about William Cooper. To lie and attack someone when they're dead because you didn't have the guts to do it when they were alive is showing some real color.
edit on 7-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

I listened to Cooper way back ... liked him a lot. Have his book Pale Horse ...

What does any of that have to do with these documents?

If Alex was any different than who he was nobody would even know his name and you know it ...

No one is perfect and the good definitely out weighs the bad when it comes to Alex ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

I share the same sentiments on Alex, he gets over the top, but he believes everything he says.

I'm intrested on what plans of the Bilderbergs in 1966, came to fruition. I guess, I want to get an idea of their success rate. I remember watching Jim Tucker, he belives we are setting them back, I'm not sure.
edit on 7-6-2012 by kat2684 because: typo

edit on 7-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join