1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Your not reading it I see . The UN is the World Government building blocks . The UN is the NWO world court . The Agenda 21 is like the Sierra Club on steroids that will claim lands outside of large population centers and move the population out of those areas . Population control is a major part of their plan . Prince Phillip of Edinburgh who is one of the Bilderbergs is a eugenicist and wants you dead . Check it out ! This is your Agenda 21 and you .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I question the timing of this release. I doubt they are genuine because these people don't keep incriminating records on themselves, what purpose would that serve? Like others have already said, Alex also needs to shut up sometimes and allow his guests to speak. I listen to the guy every day, but every day he get's on my nerves with the overbloated fear mongering. Alot of it is valid, but some of it is complete bullcrap.

Me personally, I take about 65% of what Alex Jones reports seriously. I still appreciate what he does because he has reached alot of people who otherwise would never have been. However, he's no Bill Cooper.Then again, I never swallowed Bill's claim about The Alien Mother ship rising out of the Ocean while he was in the Navy either. Believe me, I wanted to. At the end of the day though, Sheople is, Sheople does. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I'm not against him but one of the things I don't like is that he makes assumptions. We can only go with facts.

I listen to him often on my shortwave radio. I just wish he wouldn't talk so loud some times.
edit on 7-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Some will not be educated as to the peril they face . You can't force them to face the gloom and doom that is their future . They would rather live for today and let tomorrow take care of it's self . Some times I get the idea that most on this site are very young to put it nicely . Some are shills I believe they call it .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Some will not be educated as to the peril they face . You can't force them to face the gloom and doom that is their future . They would rather live for today and let tomorrow take care of it's self . Some times I get the idea that most on this site are very young to put it nicely . Some are shills I believe they call it .

Nowadays I just make my statements with artwork, I get flamed for it but whatever I don't care about being politically correct when there is a message to get out.

Here's the truth about those canadian red squares, they are actually occupy even though occupy pretends it is not them running the show (which is laughable to anybody paying attention to who is always at the center of this stuff):

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

We can only do so much. Ultimately yes, God is in control. He knows all things before they happen.
If there was no ultimate right and wrong, this thread wouldn't of existed. Some things are out of our control. Just like we didn't choose to be born and we don't choose to die. In the end, we just need to try living life how we know we should and not get distracted by all that goes on in this world that we forget what's really important.
edit on 7-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its times like this that i'm glad i'm a Nationalist.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

I fully agree with you but, part of the problem in not realizing the global plot and the consequences that we face because of it and most importantly who and why it's happening . In the bible the parable of the Ten Virgins implies that 5 were prepared and 5 were not .The first 5 were very much aware that they might need to be prepared for anything . The last 5 wanted to play and poke fun at the desperate virgins .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I have always found it strange that all of our media outlets fail to cover the 'Pilgrims Society' and 'Le Cercle' and "1001 Nature Trust". The Bilderburg group is actually lower on the totem pole, so to speak.

Those organizations never get mentioned, despite the fact they are some of the most influential and powerful in the world (more so than Bilderburg).

Also, when speaking about international banking almost everyone focuses on the WB / IMF, when in reality the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) is the higher power that needs to be watched more closely.

Check out the history of these groups, it's pretty jaw dropping.

Just research those groups.

Here are the very limited wikis on them:
Pilgrims Society
Le Cercle
1001 Nature Trust
Bank for International Settlements

This website, bibliotecapleyades has some decent information about them, and most of it checks out (that which can be checked of course).

Speaking of, what do you know about "The Other Club?

Our "truther" media outlets are missing all of the good conspiracy facts which actually are researched and verifiable. I wonder why that is? Could the wolves be leading the sheep?

The more I learn about the depths of intrigue of politics and how the gig is run, the more I realize we don't know half of the truth yet, and our media outlets are certainly not informing us about any of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The Bauer / Rothschild bunch is in control of their creations . They were working on world domination vicariously for 250 years . They are the authors of many organizations .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
I'm not worried about what they discussed in 1966.. I'm worried about what was discussed in 2012..

You should worry about what they talked about in 1966, because you will see how successful they have been. If anything, it is good insight into how these people think. I know that most of us already know how they think, but that is all speculation and hyperbole (most of the time). These docs actually provide credibilty to our speculation.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I'm not worried about what they discussed in 1966.. I'm worried about what was discussed in 2012..

You should worry about what they talked about in 1966, because you will see how successful they have been. If anything, it is good insight into how these people think. I know that most of us already know how they think, but that is all speculation and hyperbole (most of the time). These docs actually provide credibilty to our speculation.

I totally agree with this post ^^^ to look at the plans of 1966 and to see how far they have come in the past 46 years could be very telling. If nothing changed, then we have nothing to worry about, but if there initial plans came true we will need to worry about the stuff we dont know about today....Very interesting view on this Optimus...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

O.K the fact you went to Prison Planet.Com is payment enough, you paid with your dignity. Another hack site ran by the king of online retail..A real whistle blower, sure as hell aint gonna turn earth shattering TPTB news over to Alex Jones King of Online Hackyness.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

continuation of their plans from back then, this will just be proof of what they have done behind the scenes all along.

It's believed these groups have always had some sort of guide or something that made them do what they do right? Or why would they just be killing people if it wasent for a special purpose to them

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am definitely anti Alex Jones. 100%...But that doesn't mean he can't get lucky, and this may be true. It isn't impossible, but it is hard to glean any information while he constantly rants instead of presents factual data. I am against anyone who operates in this manner. I also agree that he is a FEARMONGER in the greatest sense of the word.

He does it on a much higher level than even our own government. Just look at whoever posted the quote as an example of AJ interrupting the guy who was trying to explain the facts, while he basically just starts blurting out fearmongering rhetoric. And he does this EVERY SINGLE TIME he presents any information. How can anyone follow or listen to him?

It would be one thing IF he were presenting factual information, but he is simply taking advantage of gullible people. Why would you seriously PAY for information from a person who claims to be working for or helping the people at large? If he wanted to help us all he would release the information free of charge, AND send copies to people who have the ability to do something about it.

He does what he does as a job. You have to realize this to understand why he does what he does. If this were a side project of sorts he would probably present more truth-based, less sensational material. But since this is his livelihood he takes advantage of human nature and gullible people who do not realize their own genetic biases by using tactics that are similar to the fearmongering strategy. He knows what sells, just as many of us do, and he fills a niche market by offering that, even if it is just information...which it isn't, as he does have products and makes appearances.

I'm getting way off-track though, since this is about the documents in question. I really do hope that they are authentic, and if they are, it will help his credibility quite a bit...But NOT if he sells access to them. That should make it obvious to anyone that he puts profit over people and the truth. So I hope whoever said he was selling the information in these docs was just kidding. If not...how can everyone not realize what is going on? Waking up does NOT mean listening to every charlatan who comes along offering you so anti-establishment information.

I think this is a big problem among many on this site. Just because it is a conspiracy theory doesn't make it true. Actually, most conspiracy theories are probably false, as there is little to no credibility or data to back them up. There is nothing but possibility, and that should not constitute belief in that theory. This is what I mean by being gullible. It's one thing if you something to be a fact, but to actually know something doesn't mean "thinking" you know when you really don't. This is NOT directed at the OP by the way, but is more of an address to members in general.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As with everyone getting their 15 minutes of fame that lasts way to long, because, you the people do not demand tougher more stringent concrete evidence from all these disinfo agents, it has come to a point where everyone is a disinfo agent. The odd time someone will get something right, like the price of gold will go up, OF COURSE IT WILL, NEWS FLASH EVERYTHING IS.

Without concrete evidence and or PROOF everyone is a disinfo agent, alex Jones, David Wilcox, Project Camelot, ATS owners, Some media outlets, Benjamin Fulford, and the list goes on and on and on.

I for one am sick and tired of all the crap out there, and I am getting very bored at the constant made up repetiti0ous crap that this scene has delved far to deep into.

I think the master plan runs on fear. There are many different mind sets of human beings. Therefore to keep everyone in fear, new developments, scenarios and scenes are created to keep everyone at bay.

Yawn.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ps: you all know that Alex Jones ran for public office right?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

O.K the fact you went to Prison Planet.Com is payment enough, you paid with your dignity. Another hack site ran by the king of online retail..A real whistle blower, sure as hell aint gonna turn earth shattering TPTB news over to Alex Jones King of Online Hackyness.

Where do you recommend I go for dignified news then?

I don't agree with you. So please enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Its only fear mongering if it isn't true ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

If you actually did the footwork checking out what Alex Jones puts out you would see that he is only bringing to light and piecing together actual events that we have all witnessed on the News Networks over the years . I'm 62 and this has been going on before I was born , and now I can see things that seemed funny to me come together and forge the NWO . I have actually followed the no bid contracts to build FEMA Camps . ICLEI is the AGENDA 21 local effort . Read Agenda 21 . Google < Eugenics Quotes >
Alex Jones is something of a sensationalist but the material is real . I do suppose you know that the United States does not run the Federal Reserve Bank . It owns the USA lock stock and barrel.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join