It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Furbs

Alex believes in fighting, he is armed, he has protection, and he can become Armed and Dangerous in about 2 seconds... go ahead and make his day. It wouldn''t surprise me if he had a few people buried on the back 40.

How do you fight when you don't know who the enemy is? How do you defend yourself when everyone is a threat?

I have a feeling Alex Jones sleeps quite comfortably, because Alex Jones knows he is making it all up.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
Aaron: (trying to explain documents and go over specific details)

AJ: (Interrupting) "THESE ARE SICKENING, HORRIBLE, WORLD-RUINERS!"

Aaron: (continues to try and speak about what's in the documents)

AJ: (Interrupting, AGAIN) "THEY WANT TOTAL WAR! LOOK AT THE DRONES! LOOK AT THE DEATH! LOOK AT THE MURDER! LOOK AT THE TORTURE!"

I just can't listen to him anymore. Whether these documents will actually see the light of day who knows. If they do and are found to be authentic then I suppose it's of some significance.
AJ's approach though, is deplorable IMO.
He $ell$ fear.
Period.
This guy is almost 40 years old and sometimes acts like he's 12.

I guess there is appeal there, which says a lot.....

BTW I'm not an "Anti Alex Jones" or "a Shill" or [insert ridiculous label here]. Some of the information that comes out is interesting, it's just his uber-sensationalistic fear-mongering delivery that I can't stand
I'm just a guy who can no longer take him seriously, when he doesn't close his yap long enough to LISTEN instead of constantly SCREAMING at people, in order to GET RICH.

I have a lot of his documentaries and have held an eye to him for quite some time... but he has quite literally worn my ears out - because he simply just does not know when to STFU

edit on 6-6-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

Couldn't agree more. The only people who could possibly take him seriously are already people who have thought about this stuff and think some of it might be true. But for your average person running across him, his delivery would be enough to make them totally right wing for life.

And unfortunately, Mike Adams of Natural News is following in his footsteps.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

He $ell$ fear.
Period.

Funny, I've never bought a thing from infowars. Get to listen for free, get to research for free, watch videos for free. Are you saying when I pay my monthly internet bill, it goes straight to AJ? So many WHINERS these days.

If we didn't have assholes, would we still have opinions?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm glad that Alex has come back full strength to expose these blood sucking bastards. Alex and his co-anchor are bring forth the plan of the NWO and exposing them for what they are. What are we going to do about it?
Obviously, Syria is their next gold mine. I bet they are funding Iran, Syria, and elements in the Coalition. Crap, we know Rockefeller is involved deeply with Israel.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'm confused. Why would they want Green Technology seeing as that would be their ultimate downfall.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

New technology means billions in retrofitting the old. They only care about their bottom dollar if it is better or worse for the planet they don't care and play both sides of the field.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'm confused. Why would they want Green Technology seeing as that would be their ultimate downfall.

That same technology can be used to control us rather than setting us free.

The only true freedom that can ever exist is technology which frees us from centralization.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Just the same, Pelvi-- it'd be great to run a quick mental clicklist of
stuff that came true that TPTB were discussing on the table 45
years ago. It gives clear signs to others who weren't watching then.
Or maybe what sounded nuts 30 years ago coming true makes the
newshounds look pretty bad. Just the same I'd also love/hate to know
what fresh occal is soon to squirt down the pipe at us...
to what is hoped a timely ducking maneuver by the fortunate awake.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
1. Where are the documents?

2. How would the documents ever be proven to be real?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just 6 years ago or so ALL the MSM and others were saying this meeting didnt exist. Alex Jones and others have been talking about it for along time whether you agree with EVERYTHING Alex Jones says or not.

Now, like others have posted this particular meeting between the GUESTS could be a just a front to the real meeting that takes place in secret considering all the reports coming out that Romney (secretly) attended these meetings.

Based on Alex's main issues that he brings up, he has been right more often than being wrong. I dont really care either way because there are many on this site talking about different Conspiracies who are right and also who are wrong. Dont kill the messenger because even if 20% of what he says is correct we are all screwed anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Yes , but Green Tech is easy to re engineer. Once everyone figures out how to make their own solar panels, we wont be buying them and so on. Just like with herbs and supplements.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Don't you love trolls who always have lows scores on all categories, here for around a year, and rag on anything that NWO doesn't like... this time AJ... Well I guess the only one here for money is you!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
Hope he releases them as a pdf. so others can look over these documents.

btw just saying.

yeah that's how they make the money to keep going those Charlatan's

as Alex does Indeed say about his Videos too ,,, for you to Make Copies and send them to Friends & Family
and get the Word Out in some of this Videos if not all

There are others that are against this maybe ? as the Famed Known one's here on ATS
( ? ) = not Sure

A Few Im have Thought of

Alex Collier , Steve Greer , David Willcock , Lloyd Pye ? , Project Camelot ? and !!

Drum Roll

David Icke tho of Course his Books is also Available on PDF Free

Gotta Make Money to Start Spreading the News !

Well the Video the Op has Just Posted is For Free for the Taking ( Right Now before its Down )
not so much for Alex making money off of it !

edit on 7-6-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Prince Bernhard has long been known to be involved with the NWO (American Empire). He was instrumental in the 'deal of the century' which clobbered any chance of competition in the post-war aviation industry and helped ensure the UK was fully enslaved to the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
DID THEY ( Alex Jones and his Claim Researcher ) SAY Corporate World Government !!!

you may Never look at another Movie again ... with Out a Second look ...

as Ive Said Before ATS... Movies will give Out Hints what is Going to become ...
From People in Hollywood that Knows People in High Places ...

NED BETTY explains.....in a Movie Called NETWORK ( 1976 )

The World is a Business

American Rhetoric: Movie Speech

"Network" (1976)

Arthur Jensen Pitches Howard Beal
www.americanrhetoric.com...

You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE!

Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale?

You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.

We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that perfect world in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality -- one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused.

Bilderburg Group is Just One of the Groups of People ...

If I was Alex Jones at first I wouldn't Say a dam Thing UNTIL ..

I would put every Single Document of the Bilderburg Meeting of 1966

and GROUP Them into a PDF and dump it Everywhere .. I Can Place it on a websites Worldwide ...

and Send it to wikileaks ! too.. to even News Media's ..

I Would Defiantly NOT do what he DID ...

Exposing to Soon ,

Now if this is Legit and are the Real Documents ,, The Feds will be knocking on his Door !

Retrieving it just as Soon this Video has Hit Youtube ...

NSA CIA is Watching Alex Jones

always has been
Since the Cremation of Care Video ( Bohemian Grove )
Came to be Exposed the the Public

well the Funny Twist of it all is

that Alex Jones may be Working For them and it was Leaked Out intentionally
for the EYES & EARS that are Not Sheeple The FEW From Many ..

all you can do is Research ....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Unfortunately Alex Jones uses so much hyperbole and rhetoric that when he does have something useful to say it gets lost in his own cacophony.
If he told me that the sky was blue I would still have to look up just to make sure.
edit on 7/6/12 by Pardon? because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

blind love for alex, some people never bothered to read down a little to see my reply to his troll remark. they just want to blanket him. so much for Facts before persecution

edit on 7-6-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Anytime that you go to his website you are making him money. The more views he gets the more he can charge for ad space, just like free TV.

Not that I care if he's rich or not, I'm just saying your viewpoint is wrong. I would recommend to not "fanboy" on any human, it just sets you up to be easily misled.

edit on 7-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Wolfenz

Anytime that you go to his website you are making him money. The more views he gets the more he can charge for ad space, just like free TV.

Not that I care if he's rich or not, I'm just saying your viewpoint is wrong. I would recommend to not "fanboy" on any human, it just sets you up to be easily misled.

edit on 7-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

you just about go onto any website your making the Owner of the Website Money

Just like Here on ATS so your Point is?

its on the majority of websites ,,

ad's are there just.. Hopeing you click on the ad
or accidentally clicking on it either way

we cause them to make Money ..

Im not Saying He is Right or Wrong ...

all Im saying is there is a Lot of Material that is Out that he produced ... that is Free and some that isnt

and the Ones that are not ... Hes not making much of a Fuss about it ... ( that i Know Of ) ?

Some Site's have ads to make Money just to Keep the Their Website's Running ...

Just Like Here ON ATS

I Assure You Im not a Big Fan of People in the Conspiracy Realm ...

tho I admire People that Expose Truth and Fact's that they can Prove ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

But the same is true for ATS, google results and many other "free" websites. What's the problem with people making money to pay for servers, hosting, etc? I never paid ATS, Alex or google a penny, so far anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join