It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hottest News on Planet Earth -- Star and Flag and Reply -- lets make sure everyone knows - they are cold blooded killers -

Alex Jones Scored big time at Bilderberg -- our fears are now realities -- these documents prove the elite are conspiring against humanity on a global scale. totally disgusting insight into the minds of the elites.

edit on 6-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hope he releases them as a pdf. so others can look over these documents.

btw just saying.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Yea, I want to view them as well.... oh and its $17.76 not $29.99

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Can you post a description of the video please for us you can't watch 48 min now.

But im just gonna guess its a unnamed source and the documents won't be released.

ETA: its AJ so its BS, i don't get how people can fall for the stories he tells over and over again.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

its a stack of documents, and they are going through the documents on YouTube. I hope they scan and release them - I would like to add a copy to my archives. enough time has passed to compare the documents to the effects and it really does give you chills .... as far as a description, according to the documents the group appears to be a handful of people maybe 1,000 or so. it goes into USAid and other groups that attend Bilderberg.
I think these documents provide enough evidence to reject these peoples immunity against prosecution. (we can only hope the people who work for us really work for us - these documents say otherwise. I'm affraid)
edit on 6-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Is there a short version? Don't have time to view the who 48min.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

its the only one - I know of. and its basically, turn the page and discuss - turn the page and discuss... so each page connects more and more dots.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm not worried about what they discussed in 1966.. I'm worried about what was discussed in 2012..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Very good Alex just said they plan to scan and release all the documents for research. www.InfoWars.com

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its called the RICO statute.

includes extradition.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who wants to bet that none of us will ever see these documents? Jones has the staff to scan them probably, but he won't. I've taken the bait with this guy too many times and found little if any proof for many of his claims. If he was really interested in being proactive these documents would've been scanned and uploaded for the masses to see, like, yesterday. Would love to be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

He stated they are releasing these documents as soon as they get back to Austin, Tx. -- I will give him two days to get them online if he doesn't then I will personally call him and remind him. also, tune into www.inforwars.com Radio show right now - they are discussing more of the documents. and connecting more dots live on-air.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by MentalPriapism

He stated they are releasing these documents as soon as they get back to Austin, Tx. -- I will give him two days to get them online if he doesn't then I will personally call him and remind him. also, tune into www.inforwars.com Radio show right now - they are discussing more of the documents. and connecting more dots live on-air.

If he ever gets back to Texas
I mean if they're truly damning, that is.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

To understand the future you must go back to the past.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
These people are sick. Whether they suffer from delusions of grandeur, or actually know something that us useless eaters don't, I am not sure. What I do know is that they will not be leaving this dimension anytime soon. They may even possibly be permanent residents or the "Agents" or this specific matrix.

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

I knew the first reply on this thread would be a troll, seems to be the norm on ATS when someone mentions Alex Jones. Love him or hate him, his radio show has done more to wake up the general public than any other news outlet in existence.

I guess Jones shouldn't use free market to fund his operation and just rely on corporate handouts like the MSM outlets do. Ever wonder how people like Rush Limbaugh make way more money each year than his entire show does?
edit on 6-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Senator fred somebody they are out of his personal library.
Details are fascinating but sketchy.....
The attendees are listed and they are a whos who of wortld finance and every other hoi poloi.....
The NATO or was the main agenda, they were worried De Gaul would start nationalism all over again and it would be deadly for thei Nato, which was at that time the fledgling world army it jhas become......
They name prince Bernhart of the Netherlands and specifically explain the dual role he played in keeping the German industry intact as possible for post war activity,being the go between for the financiers who suppoted both sides and the Nazi machine.....helping to retain ownership of both sides industries oin the hands of the people who actually financed BOTH sides....
This is if factual, very telling background of what history REALLY happened, and what his story we get from the builderbergers.......
Education and people control are facts.......etc etc...
We really need a pdf becase its hard to tell the info apart from alexs interjections.....but very famous people are shown to be traitors to their countries through this information, and it should be used by the Civilian police forces of the west to investigate those named very deeply.........

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

My list of trolls is 23 so far. I love it when you put a 45 minute video up and you get blasted within 5 minutes. sure sign of someone getting paid to troll (mind control technique). you know we help them with their psyops. but thats ok. a polygraph will stop their pay checks. and at this point I welcome Isolationist policies. I dont know about you but global competitivness seems to not provide for me and mine and thats all I care about... do you hear that trolls. I refuse to destroy my nation for money.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I think the problem is sometime Alex Jones presentation style. He keeps interrupting and making wild claims, when I would rather hear what the sources say. Let's hope he puts them up soon.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Aaron: (trying to explain documents and go over specific details)

AJ: (Interrupting) "THESE ARE SICKENING, HORRIBLE, WORLD-RUINERS!"

Aaron: (continues to try and speak about what's in the documents)

AJ: (Interrupting, AGAIN) "THEY WANT TOTAL WAR! LOOK AT THE DRONES! LOOK AT THE DEATH! LOOK AT THE MURDER! LOOK AT THE TORTURE!"

I just can't listen to him anymore. Whether these documents will actually see the light of day who knows. If they do and are found to be authentic then I suppose it's of some significance.
AJ's approach though, is deplorable IMO.
He $ell$ fear.
Period.
This guy is almost 40 years old and sometimes acts like he's 12.

I guess there is appeal there, which says a lot.....

BTW I'm not an "Anti Alex Jones" or "a Shill" or [insert ridiculous label here]. Some of the information that comes out is interesting, it's just his uber-sensationalistic fear-mongering delivery that I can't stand
I'm just a guy who can no longer take him seriously, when he doesn't close his yap long enough to LISTEN instead of constantly SCREAMING at people, in order to GET RICH.

I have a lot of his documentaries and have held an eye to him for quite some time... but he has quite literally worn my ears out - because he simply just does not know when to STFU

edit on 6-6-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join