It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Bixxi3

He lies OMG, he must be Human~! Look you try and fill up 3 hours everyday on live radio... it isn't as easy as you think. anyway - how did this turn into a thread about Alex Jones - when the conversation should be about how long these murdering scumbags have gone on without someone knocking them off. for as long as anyone can recall they have been committing every evil known to man. you guys deserve what ever these eugenicist have in mind.
edit on 6-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

How can you defend someone who makes up stories?
which it seems you acknowledged to be true so how can you trust these documents are even real?
He makes up stories to fill his radio show yet and you still think he tells the truth.
wow can you say bahh bahh?

Originally posted by MegaMind
Oh the AJ haters are out in force.

Did any of you get off your asses and go to Bilderberg this year?

Do any of you have anyone inside Bilderberg? Have you tried to get someone inside Bilderberg to talk to you?

Didn't think so ...

Do you quit watching all TV News and reading all Newspapers because they .... *gasp* .... make money?

Do you think there maybe a conflict of interest when FOX, CNN, MSNBC report on a new drug and then go to commercials where the same company they were just talking about runs a commercial on their network?

Do you realize ALL material that AJ produces is FREE to watch, listen to etc. ?

Don't like his style? I'd say its working - He's more famous than ever.

You ever hear that quiet, monotone guy living in his mother's basement exposing the NWO and it's lies and propaganda? Me either ...

Some people just love to hate

Its no surprise to me that most of the biggest, well known, ATS members are also the biggest proponents of main stream viewpoints. And their most consistent message? Nothing to see here move along!

This is a conspiracy site isn't it?

edit on 7-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Oh wereyou there to see him talk to his unnamed source?
Doubtfull

This is one off my fav videos

edit on 7-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Wolfenz

I don't care if he makes money or not. That's not the focus of what I'm saying. I'm saying person 2s argument is faulty.

This is usually how argument usually goes and how it has went in this thread;

(Person 1): He's a scam artist, hes just doing it to make money~!~!

(Person 2): Yeah well all his movies are free, I never paid him anything~~!~

It's almost like you put him on a moral pedestal because he's giving out some of his material for free. But having it for free just makes him more money, reinforcing Person 1s argument.

So you give something away for free, and that means you'll make more money? And then "the thinkers" out there can come to the ultimate conclusion that you're a scam artist based on you giving stuff away for free?

I think you need to emulate your avatar which is emulating "The Thinker", and spend quite a lengthy period of time re-reading what you are about to post. (same goes for whoever starred that post)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
DB

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It looks as though this thread has already devolved into what every thread with new information which challenges the status quoe devolves into. It is the same formula EVERYTIME. You could set your watch to it.

Guy/Gal makes a thread which challenges the social norm or presents information which challenges deeply held firmly planted belief systems/ huge egos.
Discussion turns into a shoot the messenger/ad hominem diversionary tactic within the first page.

It works everytime and I am so sick of seeing it play out here.
You would think that people are getting paid as adamant as they are about discrediting info which threatens to disrupt their world view. Why not let this story play itself out and at least maintain an open mind or suspended disbelief?

Weak minds prevail in this thread.

I can't stand Alex Jones myself but if he comes out and says the sky is blue, I am not going to immediately call him a liar and a shill like alot of people do. I am going to go see for myself and if it IS blue then I will thank him and give him full credit for bringing it to my attention.

Some people just let their hatred and their gigantic EGOS rule their lives and it is sad to see.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mod's will you please keep this discussion on track - it is not about Alex Jones. he is only Human in this instance he is the Messenger with Paper Documents he did not create. Thank You for you cooperation.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Yes, giving away free services is a lucrative business. Just look at free TV and most websites which make huge profits from ads. The more viewers/readers you have, the more money you make. This is nothing new.

I never said he was a scam artist nor said anything negative about Alex. I was pointing out the flaw in the argument. I think you're the one that needs to emulate "the thinker".

edit on 7-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Read the official United Nations AGENDA 21 document. Then all doubt is removed . The NWO is real and it's already too late to defeat it .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Agenda 21
edit on 6/7/2012 by disgustingfatbody because: ADDED LINK

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

LOL EPIC , best Alex Jones joke ever LOL HAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Mod's will you please keep this discussion on track - it is not about Alex Jones. he is only Human in this instance he is the Messenger with Paper Documents he did not create. Thank You for you cooperation.

What is this this thread about? The little bits of information AJ has given us from a long YT with him shouting out absurd claims.
In this instance it is about the messenger because history is telling us its most likely he did create those documents.

And people mentioning agenda 21 need to get over it its a 20 year old conspiracy with little proof to back up the absurd claims made about it.

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Bixxi3

Read the official United Nations AGENDA 21 document. Then all doubt is removed . The NWO is real and it's already too late to defeat it .

Care to point out the bits that mention a NWO? Or the bit that makes it legally binding.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I posted the link for reference. I haven't read it yet.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Alex has his character flaws. sometimes he blows things out of proportion but what he says about many things is based on facts... although he does blow those facts a little over board... kinda like when a guy goes out with a girl has sex with her finishes i less than 15 seconds but makes it sound like it lasted all night when he tells the story. It did happen just blown out of proportion.

There are too many alex haters on here. I used to listen to him regularly but after a while i got sick of listening to him because when he began to be proven right on many things he would start acting like a kid pretty much saying "SEE I TOLD YOU SOO OH YEAH !! HAHHA" which i understand why he acted this way since he has been called a nutt for years which is to be expected if you don't follow suit like all the other news networks. Once you are vindicated after such a long time you can expect to get a little crazy.

I find it very difficult to understand why so many people hate him. People at MSN CNN and other networks blow out of proportion or down play facts in order to hide things from us while alex blows them out of proportion to inform us of what is being hidden from us.

I think alex is great , he is not perfect and like anything you take the good leave the bad and make up your own mind.. i mean that is the whole point of waking up right?? You all should support alex not crap on him.. because quite frankly he has done more than any of you people on here crapping on him. None of you have the dedication like he has or the drive or the will to take crap from both sides .. the people he is trying to expose and the people he is trying to help but he does it because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

hahaha couldn't help it

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I watched this video last night and found it to be very interesting...

IM no alex jones fan, way the opposite actualy ... (in short i personaly think he is some sort of shill/agent) , but my beliefs about him or his agenda makes something like this a must read!

Still, this is very much worth watching if you can tune yourself out while he starts ranting.

its sad this post has devolved into an (another) alex jones rant ... to the point i do not know if commenting on the actualy video would be classed as off topic. Personaly, esspecialy over the years as the people who run countries have changed he just keeps the same assult on them, whoever they are or whoever's side they are on... I find that he is a subversive avenue of media who is out there to make people think they have to rise against "the system"... but ive always had the nagging though ... who exactly woudl he like to have run the system?! This is never answered by alex or even discussed!
edit on 7-6-2012 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"ant the truth shall set you free!"

...but the truth is no longer free! 29.99$!

25% discount if you're a PrisonPlanet member.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

^^ What he said.

Thanks for the very insightful post!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned, this isn't news or even that interesting until documents ACTUALLY get released and can be verified.. We've seen this play out countless times before on ATS.. and it almost never ends the way people want it to.. it's either proven to be a hoax, or the information that's promised never sees the light of day..

It would be rather easy to make baseless claims like these... and no I'm not sheeple or a disinformation agent.. I'm a realist.. and until you have the documents in your hand, it's kind of foolish to trust them as the real thing... it sounds like a for-profit scam...
edit on 6/7/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would watch the video, but it's from alex jones! Nuff said imo!

I used to believe in the guy, but then I did a little something called research! If you don't believe me, (I don't care) go back and look at my other AJ posts and you will see my conversion from believer, to Hater!

Let me ask you this; If your wife lies to you about cheating on you once, do you really believe her when she tells you she didn't sleep with any one else?

Relation ships are built on TRUST! Once you break that trust just once, It is very hard to keep a relationship with ANYONE for long. Now if someone repeatedly breaks that trust, do you just smile and keep trusting that person?

If ATS is anything, it is Deny Ignorance! IMO I will Deny Alex Jones because he is the most Ignorant person I know of. Just type into you tube Alex Jones lies, that should get you believers in him back on the right track.

No one is denying that AJ has woken a lot of people up. What has he woken you up to though if it's all based on his lies. Think about it, I know I was a lot happier when I was blind. Really what difference has he made in the world. Has he made it a brighter place? Has he changed any laws, or given anyone anymore rights in this world. Has he made any kind of "POSITIVE" impact on this world?

You people arguing about how much money he makes. LMAO His home is valued at $950,000.00 in texas. That same home in B.C. would run about 6 million dollars plus here. I think he is gonna be ok. Just because you may have donated to him on a money bomb or bought some dvd's off of him does not mean you have to defend your misguided actions and show allegiance to him for the rest of your lives. You got suckered. Admit it, and move on; or don't admit it, who cares this is the internet and no one really judges you here unless you are Sorcha Falls. Speaking of him, that guy is a proven hoaxer just like Alex is, yet why is Alex taken so seriously........Cause he yells louder! LMAO

So in closing, I'd just like to say research your guy! Type it into youtube or google and you will find and endless supply of info from more than one source. "Alex Jones lie" While your at it, check out Mitt Romney and Obama while there.

In my own opinion, it was pretty convenient that these supposed documents just landed at his feet at his big Buildeburg meeting. Pretty convenient indeed! Even if true, nothing will come of it, no charges will be laid. No positive impact will ever happen with that guy. Listen to him, and tell me you feel like a positive person after! Then just think about how much he has "woken" you up and many others!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And just a logic question here.. why would someone who had such ground breaking documents such as these choose Alex Jones as the channel in which to release them? There are far more reputable ways to release leaked information like this.. Such as "Anonymous" or Wikileaks.. Anyone in their right mind, even if they were a fan of Alex's .. would not release this material through him.. even his most loyal fans know he's not trusted by a large number of people whereas Anonymous and Wikileaks have proven themselves for this sort of thing..

And why charge money for this information? if you're truly a patriotic, get the truth out there kind of person.. why charge a fee? .. everything about this just wreaks of something cooked up to turn a profit...

And I'm sure these documents probably confirm everything Alex ever suggested about the Bilderbergs .. pretty convenient.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You are right, we should try to avoid disregarding an idea or fact simply because we don't like the person passing it onto us.

Many people seem to think that if someone they don't like says something, than it must be false. But in reality that means that they are prejudiced and ignorant. So what can you do?

I cannot stand Glen Beck, but half the time he says things I agree with. Half the time I think he's reprehensible, disgusting, and a warmonger and totalitarian. Same with most people who believe in the propaganda. Double think is pretty rampant among those who haven't figured out that the left vs right paradigm is a distraction and the real bottom line is freedom vs tyranny.

But I digress. Point is that with each individual we have to put our personal prejudices aside and evaluate the information presented. Maybe these documents are legit? Impossible to tell at the moment, but over time the facts will become more apparent to those seeking them.

One thing we must remember however is that the flip side is also true. For example NASA may actually be telling us the truth half the time. They probably are even, but without inside info it becomes clouded and difficult to discern the truth with any certainty. And which bits of info are true and which are false? This is a complicated process and everyone is vulnerable to being misled by preconceived notions, and allowing cognitive dissonance to satisfy their intellectual curiosity.

Plus consider that every human knows inherently that each individual human being is both a liar and a truth teller, depending on the timing. Who among us have not lied at some point? Of course some become compulsive but yet still may relate a few truths now and then. Determining the veracity of a claim is a balancing act, opposing points have to be considered and the facts have to be weighed, but at the same time new information must be accepted if it becomes available.

So in essence, my approach to Alex Jones has been the same approach that I take with all other media outlets, I try to question what is presented. I wonder about the motives behind it, etc. But I also enjoy the comedic approach and I think AJ is pretty sarcastic. He did some great skits in the past that were really funny satires.

I am usually pretty mixed with most people, I understand we all have our negative and positive traits, and I try to respect people's integrity beyond that. Although perfection is impossible I don't see any harm in trying to be fair about things intellectually, and be willing to forgo my own beliefs if overwhelming information crushes it. That doesn't mean that I'm going to just automatically "believe" the opposite however, but rather I become more cautious overall and try to leave my options open and consider alternatives.
edit on 7-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
And just a logic question here.. why would someone who had such ground breaking documents such as these choose Alex Jones as the channel in which to release them?

Just a human nature question here...are human beings logical creatures?
Or are they guided by intuition, emotion, belief, etc more heavily than mere logical analysis of a situation?

Also, how "logical" is it for us to judge all humans with the same brush? Could some individuals strive more towards logic while others succumb to frivolous desires more often?

Do we even have any actual basis to determine the "logic" behind the person's decision in such a vague issue?

I would have to say there is no way to tell what the actual motives are behind all of it unless we actually met the people who did it. And even then people can be shady so we would have to be on our toes to figure out what they were really up to. Could be innocent, could be an elaborate ploy. Never know.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join