Alex Jones could make far more money if he throws away his principles and sells out to the mainstream media and corporations who make him offers to
cancel his show or come work for them (he was offered Glen Beck's position for example).
He is extremely hardworking and passionate and truly believes in his research. It's not a ploy to gain fame or fortune. Some say he "sells fear"...but
we live in a very scary and fragile civilization. He just shows our reality how it is instead of hiding it like we're used to.
Let me tell you something...1984 IS happening to the US of America on a daily basis. I've a street cam watching and recording my movement, a UAV
(drone) flying overhead spying on me (and is 1 signature away from being able to attack on US soil), forced and debilitating "medication" in my
water supplies (sodium fluoride), security so evasive at airports that they aggressively search children and senior citizens, government ran education
systems that are indoctrinating our children and removing history + lowering math and writing, the 1st and 2nd amendments are under constant attack
and being chipped away, the media and government are in bed together and distort news (especially foreign) ALL the time to push agendas, the
government has been caught experimenting on unwitting citizens + conducting fake terrorist attacks on their people (Project MKultra or the 2nd Gulf of
Tonkin incident to name a few. Probably even 9/11). The list just goes on....
If you're not worried by what's happening then you've either already given up, can't comprehend what's happening, or just don't care anymore. If it
helps, I don't think there's anyway for us to win. So go ahead and give up or don't care. Just don't get upset over Alex Jones getting overly
passionate about it because he won't stop fighting until he's dead.
edit on 7-6-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)
Nothing 'new' in here.
Nothing that isn't already known.
Nothing that hasn't already been figured out..or wasn't blatantly obvious to anyone who's got half a brain or has been keeping notes.
Sure...I'm glad- if its not bogus- that much might be confirmed... but you could have the smoking gun in your hand clear as day and it still won't
affect anything..esp not in a country that still thinks we all went to war to catch the 'terrorists'.
The original Bohemian Grove video should have been enough..but even faced with proof of that scale..barely a rustle.
People see what they want to see..no more..and no amount of 'proof' of anything will change that.
Maybe I'm just jaded..
edit on 7-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)
Whether Alex is a straight batter or not, the question should be, is this real?
I dunno, yet. Gonna have to get home and watch before I can decide, but we all have to eat, so if he makes a living from this without being a total
bull artist, fair play.
He's a better source than either the really looney guys or the MSM.
Good Question, and the only thing I can think of is they create markets for stuff they have control over and energy is one of their main sources of
revenue. there is more than one way to skin a cat. and I figure they are willing to deploy the WalMart way of doing business for an extended period of
time to capture a larger market share later own. It also forces weaker players out of the game - simply because they can not compete thus, reduces
competition - remember, Rockerfeller said - "Competition is a Sin" so they want Monopoly Power over everything - so when you go green your moving
from something they dont control to something they do.
Agenda Fully Explained - 25 Goals That Destroyed The Planet.
1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good.
2) Preach Liberalism.
3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.
4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.
5) Believe their rights lie in force.
6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine
7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses
8) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
9) Seize citizens' private property by any means necessary.
10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.
11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant
retain territory rights.
12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the
game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.
13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.
14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually
interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.
15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs. and use
them to wipe out those who stand in the way.
16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.
17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they
can't be kept.
18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.
19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.
20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.
21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and
22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further Illuminati interests.
23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the Illuminati.
24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles
known to be false.
25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization.
edit on 6/7/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)
Did any of you get off your asses and go to Bilderberg this year?
Do any of you have anyone inside Bilderberg? Have you tried to get someone inside Bilderberg to talk to you?
Didn't think so ...
Do you quit watching all TV News and reading all Newspapers because they .... *gasp* .... make money?
Do you think there maybe a conflict of interest when FOX, CNN, MSNBC report on a new drug and then go to commercials where the same company they were
just talking about runs a commercial on their network?
Do you realize ALL material that AJ produces is FREE to watch, listen to etc. ?
Don't like his style? I'd say its working - He's more famous than ever.
You ever hear that quiet, monotone guy living in his mother's basement exposing the NWO and it's lies and propaganda? Me either ...
Some people just love to hate
Its no surprise to me that most of the biggest, well known, ATS members are also the biggest proponents of main stream viewpoints. And their most
consistent message? Nothing to see here move along!
This is a conspiracy site isn't it?
edit on 7-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)
Alex Jones is a hack. Pure & simple the man is a mecca of "online retail bullsnip". Why would any one listen to him or purchase his products?
There's so much stuff for sale on his sites, it's like an online Disney World, everywhere you look is something for sale. If Alex Jones is your only
source for info, you be mis-informed....
But for a tiny sum of $29.99 he will inform you with some secret info. CHA-CHING!!!!
I was thinking about what Aaron Russo was saying about Rockefeller and Womens Liberation etc. he was talking about the Bilderbergs and it does appear
there is a method to what we see as madness - Its like a formula and if you have the formula then you can be one of them ? .... who would want to be a
anyway - there is a few short clips and the whole interview at the bottom. I now feel like a Howdy Duddie ventriliquist dummy with a Bilderberg's hand
up my butt...
I was going through my notes last night trying to sort the new information this release added to the big picture and ran across a couple of things to
toss into the mix.
Styxx Grand Illusion
Styxx America "Sweet Madam Blue"
edit on 7-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)
You will not see the documents he has unless you pay for it. You have your opinion, I have mine. He' a hack of miss-info. He's in it for the
$$$$$$$. What exactly do you know about Alex Jones? Do you know his past? Do you know who he's married to? Do you know what religion he practices?
If you say no to these, you are mis-informed.
He was a hack before the internet, he's a hack now. His make beleive rants are epic BULLSNIP.
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2015, The Above Network, LLC.