It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam the Religion of Peace? I don't think so...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its apparent people do not realize Islam is not a religion but a system rule under the guise of God’s Judgment. Its doctrine is to have the entire world under its control through brutality and fascism. Choose to ignore religion if you must but choose to ignore Islam at the peril of the free world.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I live slightly North of Dearborn, Michigan. If anyone does not know this area has the highest concentration of Arabs/Muslims anywhere in the world outside of the Middle East. What's the difference? Interpretation and education. These ‘problem Muslims’ focus on the scriptures that they can manipulate to influence people that literally have nothing, its predatory plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Demonify? Really? Yeah, after seeing this, I think Islam is worth all the "demonification" it receives. Link AGAIN

Maybe the guy should have just converted, right? Nothing to worry about from Muslims. They're peaceful. It was this guys fault for not being Muslim.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Great one sentence response to a historical true post, if you still didn't realize what you linked too was not my post but someone else's from earlier, we're clearly not on the same page. I explained his post with facts, I don't need a link because it is fact, if you'd like to prove it's some 'fairytale' then be my guess... You'll only have to reinvent world history first. Again this is discussing 300 years AD nothing to do with BC in these responses.
edit on 7-6-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Islam itself is not the cause of these acts.They are socio-political groups vying for power,no doubt for money who happen to be muslims.This is common in the third world. That beheading did what they wanted it to do. it scared you, demoralized you and made you surrender out of dispair.It just pi##ed me off worse.But then again I would like to off most violent criminals...personally. But that is not the order of things so Continue to live in spite of the madness.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

You are an ignorant biggot. I love how you refer to all religions as "these fairy-tales". Phew, ignorance must really be bliss....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Yawwwwwwwwwwn.
This horse has been beaten so many times on ATS that I just can't argue the point anymore.
Of course we know it isn't.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

USA: US home-grown terrorists 'a global threat', warns congresswoman

In a letter to the president, Sue Myrick, a member of the House of Representatives select committee on intelligence, says that America is for the first time exporting Islamist terrorism.

"Today there is no doubt that radicalisation is taking place inside America.

The strikingly accelerated rate of American Muslims arrested for involvement in terrorist activities since May 2009 makes this fact self-evident.

What has been missed is that our home-grown terrorists are now becoming a global threat."

The Telegraph

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Conflicts Involving Islam:

War in Afghanistan (2001-present) - Islam

This war in Afghanistan is based on the lies of 911, not actual Islam. The Afghan people suffered under the Taliban, but they equally suffer under the occupying forces. Are the US drone strikes a war due to Islam?

For you to open your thread and accuse the current Afghan war being based on Islam is idiotic. I sense that you are pushing an agenda.

I do admit, that there are and have been wars due to religions, including Islam, but for you to open your post with the current Afghan war as an example of the point you are trying to prove would almost be comical if it wasn't for the fact that people like you run around believing this.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The only good religion is a dead one!

Muslims suck! Christians Suck! Jews Suck! Buddhists Suck! Satanists Suck! Hindus, oh don't get me started on the Hindus! They all suck!

Your good book is so very bloody that it is in reality one of the worst horror stories ever conceived!

With the exception of Brazil and the northeast coastal region of South America, all of that continent as well as Central America, Mexico, and some of the Caribbean islands were part of the Spanish Inquisition in the New World which lasted into the 1820's!

That's right in your own back yard friend!

Millions tortured to death or burnt alive. An entire civilizations history wiped from existence!

www.sefarad.org...

Still today all it takes is a little Jesus bashing (Poking the hornets nest) to get you all riled up and ready for action! You seem ready to devoir some Muslims alive, and I bet you would be more than happy to throw in a few of those Gays responsible for damning your country in the pot as well huh?

Your sky fairy is no better than anyone elses?
edit on 7-6-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You do realise I'm only talking about current conflicts right? Oh and if you do want to go historical than I think Islam would have a lot more wars.

I am giving you the reasons for these wars in middle eastern regions. If the USA starts a war in the middle east region there is a high percentage that the population will be Muslim because muslism live there DUH..

Yea I gave you a list of the Christian US miliary interferences which are over a 150 and you choose to ignore it?

How convenient.

If you go into a black neighborhood and attack someone, chances are they will be black

You go to the middle east to attack someone, chances are they will be muslim.

That is the only reason those 27 countries you posted are Islamic, it is bcause we started a Majority of those wars as I have proven.

I have proven it with over 150 reasons, you only have 27 which I have disproven.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Citybig, who did your countrymen steal your country from? just wondering, seeing as most countries were stolen from someone else, I bet the brits, french, germans, italians are glad they have always been there. (and sweden, norway, swiss etc.)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My only genuine gripe with Islam is that by and large, women are generally treated like manure (and the women accept it as their duty). And this has not changed with the times the way many other similar faiths have. One can look at Saudi Arabia as a prime example. Anyone looking to down talk me and claim I don't know what I speak about, I've been to Dubai, Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi as a female in the military and aside from Dubai, culture shock really doesn't even come close to describing the experience. Now, I may not be the most well traveled and well versed in the "qu'ran", but seeing is believing. Maybe my eyes deceived me too, who knows. I certainly won't come up here making apologies in their behalf when as a female, I have watched my fellow kind be abused in many ways and the sour part is their own religion supports it. It's here in the western world too. I have family members that have converted (or as they claim, "reverted") to Islam and they generally begin to act boorish towards women if they are a male, and put up with such nonsense if they are female...and I actually have one aunt that is stuck in an abusive relationship afraid to get out because he has threatened to kill her. When you have known someone before a drastic change like that happens in their life, you see the cult for what it is. You can label me closed minded, ignorant, intolerant or what have we, but I do not buy the religion of peace line. I'm not a Christian or a Jew either (nor am I of any religion), but I'm just going to go ahead and point out the bleeding obvious that most sects of Christianity and Judaism don't condone beating their wives and treating them like a 3rd class citizen, issuing death threats to everyone who disses their cul/-whoops, I meant religion, and blowing up stuff just because some cartoons got them upset. There is really little comparison, and even the non-religious minded can see that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
islam and nazi (commom goal)
These people wouldn’t know what they are talking about.

edit on 7-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here we go again. Plenty of religions have had their hand in death. Ever heard of the Inquisition? The crusades? It's not just Muslims.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

USA: American Muslim indicted for wanting to join US military to kill soldiers

A US-born Muslim from Staten Island, New York, has just been indicted for lying to the FBI about his true intentions to join the US military and then start killing US soldiers.

Link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Here we go again. Plenty of religions have had their hand in death. Ever heard of the Inquisition?

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

Link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Ever heard of the 11th century?
Ever heard of the 14th century?

We're talking about things that are happening today, now, June 7th, 2012.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Another thread aimed at dividing people over petty issues. Yeah Islam is the Devil's and all other religions are saintly. /sarcasm

You wanna talk about the crap that's been going over the middle east? It was the CIA that did 9/11 not Al Qaeda. Then it was the USA that invaded Iraq on the pretext of "WMD" that never existed. Then bombed Afghanistan. Do you know how many people die daily due to drone bombings?

Do you know what kind of conditions the Palestinians live in? You have any idea what kind of BS Israel inflicts on the Palestinian people?

By your logic I should be able to say ALL Christians and Jews are terrorists and the world would be better without them. A-holes are present in every religion not just Islam. I'm no muslim and I'm not religious but this kind of continuous targeting of a group is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Three Things About Islam everyone should know

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join