It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam the Religion of Peace? I don't think so...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I guess we are Islamaphobes. As you can see in this video, there is no difference between Islam and any religion

this 17 year old girl was seen with someone not in the same religion
tough love the Islamic way

edit on 7-6-2012 by redneck13 because: x

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

You know what's really funny OP?

People will argue here if one religion is more violent than another, and those who look through Christian colored glasses will of course agree with you and agree that Muslims need to be exterminated. The Muslim colored glasses (green of course) will do the same for the other side.

The funny thing is, to those of us on the outside who think religion is nothing but BS and a way to control the weak minded, you all look identical. All your religions and all your gods are violent, and all your preachers are hypocrites.

Is Islam violent? Just as much as Christianity. If you look for something to fuel your hatred, I'm sure you could find a billion articles about any side you pick committing atrocities, fueling wars, engaging in corruption and scandal or being bigoted or hypocritical. It's just that your glasses are colored by your choice of religion.

Khar

This video is a good watch , it is a Saudi executioner doing an interview with a saudi news agency on his job for his government . He is very proud of how he cuts off heads , hands and legs .

Sorry I am new to this and am not sure how to imbed the video.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: Video did not imbed

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

As the Quran says, there must be the slicing of necks and the chopping of hands and feet. This is Allah’s will

The executioner was late for the interview. He was working, cutting off some one’s head
We had hoped to see him at work but……..

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content.

Sorry about that.
edit on 7-6-2012 by redneck13 because: s

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just seen here what I need to see,and its pretty sick.

This sickness has been going on for many years in Islam!

Cant blame crap what has always been going on!!!!

Some think HELL is a deep hole,,but its here,they love their cell phones and laptops from the infidels BIGTIME.
They hate everyone and kill themselves.

The religion is a cult,most of them sit watch the horror they do and sit like sheep watching!

Why dont I see a whisper or a tear on the sickness they do?

GO back even 15 years!!!!

M

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Australians didn't exist pre 1901 for starters tht genocide you speak of was done by the British not us.

I just love how Australians and Americans change their nationality to British when it historically suits them.

I didn't... Australians didn't exist pre-1901 and Americans didn't exist until after the American Revolution when they won their independence.

As you are British you are obviously offended when in fact it was the British who did these crimes, learn some history.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Yeah... Well gotta go, got a rendez vous with santa, jesus, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy and the bogeyman! We're gonna kick back a few and discuss nibiru, global warming and the discovery of america by christopher colombus...

Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Oh good. Another ignorant anti-Islam thread made by a Christian no doubt. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. We need a separation of Church and ATS post haste.
edit on 6/7/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

I am quite anti-Christian myself to be honest, in fact just call me anti-religious...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Conflicts Involving Islam:

War in Afghanistan (2001-present) - Islam

This war in Afghanistan is based on the lies of 911, not actual Islam. The Afghan people suffered under the Taliban, but they equally suffer under the occupying forces. Are the US drone strikes a war due to Islam?

For you to open your thread and accuse the current Afghan war being based on Islam is idiotic. I sense that you are pushing an agenda.

I do admit, that there are and have been wars due to religions, including Islam, but for you to open your post with the current Afghan war as an example of the point you are trying to prove would almost be comical if it wasn't for the fact that people like you run around believing this.

This isn't a list of what wars Islam has started but what wars Islam is fighting. When an American soldier kills a Taliban warrior do you hear him say "Jesus is great!!"?
No of course not, but when a Taliban fighter kills an American he will shout "AllahuAckbar" meaning god is great.

This might not be a religious war to the west, but to the Taliban (Islamic Extremists) they believe they are fighting a Jihad (holy war)...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So you showed how many ignorant idiots out of 1.5 Billion Muslims?

What is the percentage? Can you do that level of math?

I could show you just as many ignorant people in any race, religion, creed, or nationality.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Crimson you conveniently failed to address this post I asked of you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You do realise I'm only talking about current conflicts right? Oh and if you do want to go historical than I think Islam would have a lot more wars.

I am giving you the reasons for these wars in middle eastern regions. If the USA starts a war in the middle east region there is a high percentage that the population will be Muslim because muslism live there DUH..

Yea I gave you a list of the Christian US miliary interferences which are over a 150 and you choose to ignore it?

How convenient.

If you go into a black neighborhood and attack someone, chances are they will be black

You go to the middle east to attack someone, chances are they will be muslim.

That is the only reason those 27 countries you posted are Islamic, it is bcause we started a Majority of those wars as I have proven.

I have proven it with over 150 reasons, you only have 27 which I have disproven.

Like I have said this is a list of what wars Islam is fighting and the Afghanistan war WAS initiated by America however it was in response to the 9/11 attacks and since the Taliban were harbouring anti-western terrorist organizations.
This isn't a list of what wars Islam started but which wars they are fighting, READ!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

wever it was in response to the 9/11 attacks and since the Taliban were harbouring anti-western terrorist organizations.

Haha, 911 was in response to our interventions as I have proven here:

We bombed them and interfered with them which cause OBL to attack us on 911

I have also given 150 US military interventions and some of those led to 911.

Your explanation?

This isn't a list of what wars Islam started but which wars they are fighting, READ!!!

Wars that WE Started! READ

I gave you a list of over 150 US military interventions which have caused a lot of these wars! READ!!
edit on 083030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 20:29:37 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah , let's ignore all the wars fought by Christian countries and all the evil things that have been done by Christian nations throughout history and in the present.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Here we go again. Plenty of religions have had their hand in death. Ever heard of the Inquisition? The crusades? It's not just Muslims.

We are only talking about the present but if you insist...

The Inquisition was done to retake Spain and such for Christianity after Islam had violently invaded and slaughtered all the non-muslims.

The Crusades were launched to protect Christian pilgrims who were being attacked by Muslims. As well the crusades were also launched to drive the muslims out of the middle east and retake it for Christianity after Islam had brutally invaded and killed all non-muslims....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Starred for spotlighting.

Sad for the savageness and inhumanity.

Wrong on so many levels.

People who delight in this are (IMO) demonically possessed.

A true human wouldn't enjoy or condone this (again my own opinion).

This is demonic (IMO).

"A new commandment I give unto you.............love one another"

This is not love. It is hate and a abomination.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

You know what's really funny OP?

People will argue here if one religion is more violent than another, and those who look through Christian colored glasses will of course agree with you and agree that Muslims need to be exterminated. The Muslim colored glasses (green of course) will do the same for the other side.

The funny thing is, to those of us on the outside who think religion is nothing but BS and a way to control the weak minded, you all look identical. All your religions and all your gods are violent, and all your preachers are hypocrites.

Is Islam violent? Just as much as Christianity. If you look for something to fuel your hatred, I'm sure you could find a billion articles about any side you pick committing atrocities, fueling wars, engaging in corruption and scandal or being bigoted or hypocritical. It's just that your glasses are colored by your choice of religion.

Khar

I am not religious therefore I cannot be biased. You don't see Christians today blowing up buildings, and killing non-believers instead they give to the poor and charity, this is markedly different with Islam....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Yeah , let's ignore all the wars fought by Christian countries and all the evil things that have been done by Christian nations throughout history and in the present.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

True but both the Inquisition and the Crusades were in defence of Christianity as Islam was invading them at the time. However back to the present we see that there is only one war today being fought with extremist Christian idealogy which is the Lords Resistance Army, whilst there are 27 Islamic wars being fought, the comparison is massive...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I am not religious therefore I cannot be biased. You don't see Christians today blowing up buildings, and killing non-believers instead they give to the poor and charity, this is markedly different with Islam....

No they drop bombs from the sky and kill a lot more. Did I not show you how many Military interventions in a predominantly Christian US military there were? Over 150

Do you know how many people have been killed at the hands of Christianity?

give to the poor and charity

It is one of the pillars of Islam to give to the poor and charity

You don't see Christians today blowing up buildings, and killing non-believers

If all muslims blow up buildings why are the only ones who are attacking us and blowing us up the ones whom we attacked first.

Why arent the other muslims attacking us.

Seems only the muslims we attack, attack us back

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Once again Crimson you choose to Ignore my post when I call you out:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

wever it was in response to the 9/11 attacks and since the Taliban were harbouring anti-western terrorist organizations.

Haha, 911 was in response to our interventions as I have proven here:

We bombed them and interfered with them which cause OBL to attack us on 911

I have also given 150 US military interventions and some of those led to 911.

Your explanation?

Wars that WE Started! READ

I gave you a list of over 150 US military interventions which have caused a lot of these wars! READ!!
edit on 083030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 20:29:37 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

The Americans aren't chanting religious statements in these wars, in fact most people think they're in it for oil. However, the Taliban believe they are fighting a Jihad against America in Afghanistan therefore it is a Islamic war.

And if you want to be a smart ass about it, so can I...

Maybe the Christian armies of America are fighting to retake the Middle East for Christianity? Just remember the Middle East was once the Christian heart of the world....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join