It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human race Get of your knees! Must watch video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
I'm still working on how to reveal to people that they are enslaved without me getting punched for it.

All you religious people, I'm curious to hear what your leaders have to say about our enslavement. Could you ask your pastor, or whatever your leader is called, and report back here?

There really is no way of telling people they are enslaved, and actually having them understand that it is true. I found out by actually not having television for ten years in my life. Without that I was able to see how sheep like people were and how alike they thought and acted.

The only way I can figure to save the world quickly would to be to remove Electricity from the equation. Without being connected the way we are through all the different means provided by electricity we would diversify and become unique. The populas would then go through a spritiual awakening... not god or budda persay but their own inner light.

Unfortunately this will not happen unless we get a huge solar flare.. but then the nuclear power plants will wipe us off the map... so...

People are a slave to electricity.... they cant live without it. They will ignore kids being murdered by our military complex. They will give up their neighbors and forget their names. They will abandon their own children.

I think that its alot like driving... people complain that there is traffic.... people die because of bad drivers... however they still wont slow down even though slowing down is what is needed... I see people speeding to be first at a red light, fighting and almost wrecking to get a couple of car lengths ahead..

It use to take me three hours to drive 55 miles when I drove that way... then one day I slowed down... I figured even if I only went 25 miles an hour the whole way on the highway I would still get home quicker... I did my best to never go over the speed limit.. left plenty of room between me and the car in front of me and tried never to actually stop.. only slow down and cruz..

The first time I tried this I got home in 1 and a half hours..... and every time since.... I made a difference even though most people around me cuss and scream and think I am holding up traffic. When in all actuallity I am not.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid OP. Icke may be a full-fledged loon (I guess I'm on the fence) but I've always liked him.
There's just something about him...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I love the analogy at the end about the nature of darkness and light.

S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wonder how many videos does it take to actually push a person to take action? Is it even possible for a video to make a person change their life drastically. Or is it just a passing feeling, an illusion that they think they've had enough. Inspiration without action is meaningless.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nice video and David Ike speaks very well.

Althought he is nuttier than squirel sh**

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have been researching the state of things for a long time now. Many years. I have looked and dug for answers to my questions and other peoples'. I just want to know what is really going on. However, in all the years I've been looking for answers, I seem to have come full circle, with nothing to show. Until I researched David Icke and his work. It takes an open mind to even think about thinking about some of his theories, but with no answers coming from anywhere else, some things begin to make a whole lot of sense. To me, at least. David's work along with the "ancient alien" theories, if you will, have, I believe, brought me closer to understanding many things than I ever thought I would. AS for Icke's work, nobody has proven it wrong, and nobody has proved anything else right. So there I stand.
edit on 6-6-2012 by nothing0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReclaimer
I wonder how many videos does it take to actually push a person to take action? Is it even possible for a video to make a person change their life drastically. Or is it just a passing feeling, an illusion that they think they've had enough. Inspiration without action is meaningless.

It is perpetual. The more and more freedoms people lose, the more and more people will investigate the reasons why and discover the so called truth movement, providing they are interested enough. I am positive that it can only go so far.

There are so many things that ultimately affect me as an individual that has made me ask questions. In the UK and even in the US now it is near on impossible to buy property and if you do then you willingly enslave yourself for 30 years paying off a ridiculous sum of money many times beyond what you would typically earn in a year. It has already got to that point now where if you have any chance of purchasing property, you need to have a partner who also works full time. Why?

Then, when we're both working to pay for a roof over our heads, who is going to be raising our children and what are they learning in these state sponsored education establishments? Our children don't learn anything because they're interrupted by other students that come from broken and failing families who have fallen victim to the system and play up to the fact that there is little discipline, because our state says it is illegal. Some of these kids become criminals, or drug users, others go on to ask why?

So we go to work and visit places for leisure in our cars and, the government incentivises car sales, because the economy is slumping but then slaps on a carbon tax. We're forced to sell the new car and trade it in for a smaller more efficient diesel; prices then go up on diesel and begin to dwarf petrol. Food prices are rising because the hauliers now have to pay ridiculous emissions fees. This is ridiculous! Why?

Redundancy hits, there are no jobs. Why?

Default letters arriving through the letter box from the mortgage lenders. No matter, we'll just work two lesser paid jobs to keep the roof over our head. No time with the family left, the wife and I hardly know each other any more. Separation and divorce, custody over children, sell the house, start all over again. Why?

When it eventually starts impacting on what people do in their leisure time, this is when people are most receptive and seek answers. There are many people within the system at the minute that are quite comfortable, they have cushy jobs and they're paying the mortgage ok. But as greed constricts, separating the poor from the elite further, more and more people will begin to see they have more in common with each other as they look around. Many will be asking why and many more will be prepared to provide answers.

The true middle class is the key as they will have the means and the know how to turn the system around, but they must also become casualties before they will do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It was worth it just to see the rebellious sheep.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All well and good but you have to realize that TPTB KNOW that the people have the power....and for decades they have been working on weakening the people.

Do you think in the time of the founding fathers that they would put up with the # we put up with today? Hell no, they would have dragged TPTB out into the street and finished them. Education, television - all forms of mass media have been designed to make the people weak - make us blindly follow authority figures.

Might be a good video, but the masses have bought into the system. As long as they can sit at home and stuff their faces and play with the latest APP nothing is going to happen....well, until TPTB are ready then everything will come crashing down and by then, there won't be a damn thing you, or I will be able to do about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good stuff, thank you!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The biggest lie the world has ever been told, is that they only live once.

If we all remembered we were here to learn and better issues we had within ourselves, we'd prolly work out a bit better as well.

But instead, people got hung up and felt this was it or they were gonna enjoy themselves while they could, and thus started self rewarding system of destruction, don't worry things will and have always healed itself.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
coolness.

'cept the conspiracy isn't actually over money or it's represented equivalent.
the conspiracy is actually over something far, far more valuable.
yet something that most people take for granted and consider of no actual value.

people have been convinced that the value of their eternal essence is of no considerable worth, if any at all.

therein lies the conspiracy.
t

Pretty astute for a stupid girl! Indeed, it does boil down to that very thing.
By dividing us in a thousand different ways the goal is to make us deny the essence of divinity within ourselves, each other and the universe.
When there is no God the only remaining authority is man, and governments are run by men. Thus reason and science are exalted above all else, religion is removed from schools and public life.
The age of enlightenment has created the darkest age ever known.
Our rationality and pride in science are actually the chains with which we are bound.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

When mankind no longer believes in gravity, he will be able to outfly the birds. Many times before entering a profoundly meditative state, I say a prayer that I will not be allowed to change the fundamental settings that govern reality for others as much as I would like to do so for my own self.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Our rationality and pride in science are actually the chains with which we are bound.

Truer statements have been made, but I feel comfortably certain that yours is the most recent.

Man just can't seem to master that whole "pride" issue.

'Tis how it began, 'tis how it will end, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

LMAO!!!!!!!

Your avatar totally caught me off guard and I just busted out laughing when I saw it...lol.

It's almost as awesome as mine.
Almost.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

All you religious people, I'm curious to hear what your leaders have to say about our enslavement. Could you ask your pastor, or whatever your leader is called, and report back here?

I'll tell you what they all say.They'll look skyward and with a sweeping gesture of their hand they will say, "Why all you need is Jesus to be from slavery, my son."

Needing Jesus, lol. It's their pat answer for any and everything. You got to get with Jesus, go with Jesus, pray to Jesus, etc. They never tell you what that means per sey. If you ask too much they will say," Let us pray." But then they pray for you or over you, usually touching you so you will better yield to their false authority. Its all a mind meld parlor trick to just get you to agree without having learned a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Now you are saved, "Go with Jesus."

What a corruption of the divine. What an insult to spirituality.
Wolves in sheeps clothing who stand at the very gate and turn people away.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Thanks for the video. I love these. There a lot of good elements in there.
More from Sir George...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Okay my reply is gonna be seen as annoying, as well as off topic. Its been bugging me seeing 'off' spelt with one F, I have to point it out or it will continue bugging me, sorry. Im speaking about the title, get of your knees, whaa?? Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Saying "Troll pride world wide" is racist against white people.

Errr how is it racist against white people? Trolls can be any color, as long as they know how to piss people off it doesn't matter. I think maybe you are reading too much into these things...

Its because he is using a white symbol with it, otherwise if he just said troll pride world wide I wouldn't of cared.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOUDOGG
Amazing video, especially were the sheep is fighting back the dog but if I were to post this on facebook most of my friends would not watch it or would call me crazy. S&F

exactly the same thing would happen to me. the last time i posted something on facebook, which was sent to me by my gf, was a speech by charlie chaplin, basically saying the same stuff which was said in this video and then some. I thought it was one of if not the best speech ive ever heard and of my 300 odd facebook friends, one person hit the like button, and not a single comment.

I was angry but not suprised.. for some reason all people wanna see on facebook is a picture of what someone made for dinner.. or people just promoting their own agenda's and websites/blogs.

if you want to see the video go youtube, then "greatest speech ever made charlie chaplin". awesome.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join