It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human race Get of your knees! Must watch video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+96 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is just amazing

It also addresses a lot of the things that I or most of you have thought about over the past few months or even years
Its also a shame how it only has 129 views makes you think about how blind most pepole are

You're wrong, Hopper. Ants are not meant to serve grasshoppers. I've seen these ants do great things, and year after year they somehow manage to pick food for themselves *and* you. So-so who is the weaker species? Ants don't serve grasshoppers! It's *you* who need *us*! We're a lot stronger than you say we are... And you know it, don't you?

edit on 5-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
thanks for posting ..... excellent

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
S+F thank you for posting this, just finished watching and really do wish more people would open there eyes and see the world for what it really is. Slowly but surely I am seeing people come around, the shift is happening we the people are disenfranchised. The analogy of the sheep dog really hit home cause it's really only gonna take a small selection of the sheep to get free, for the whole flock to follow, or so I hope!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Amazing video, especially were the sheep is fighting back the dog but if I were to post this on facebook most of my friends would not watch it or would call me crazy. S&F

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LOUDOGG

same thing I thought about posting, but said screw em and did anyway, been a mixed review so far although most of the people on there know me for these sort of vids.

I say do it regardless though, who knows who's in tune and ready to wake up if the info is presented....

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
coolness.

'cept the conspiracy isn't actually over money or it's represented equivalent.
the conspiracy is actually over something far, far more valuable.
yet something that most people take for granted and consider of no actual value.

people have been convinced that the value of their eternal essence is of no considerable worth, if any at all.

therein lies the conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Really nice video. It's this kind of positive messages we need to transmit to people in order for all of us to return to what we once were...and that in my opinion is simply ONE. As I seen images of David Icke, I remembered the documentary film "The lion sleeps no more" by the same David. Now, I am not really a supporter of him, and do not belive in everything he says, but it is true that he's message to the world can be considered positive and helpfull, si if anybody is interested in "wasting"about 7 hours of their lives you can find it on Youtube.
Well, I think that's it, thank you again and I am really sorry for my grammar or vocabulary mistakes. I am still in the progress of learning the language.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LOUDOGG

Im stickin` on FB right now!! and tomorrow, and the next day, and everyday until they shut me down.
Then I will open a new FB profile and do it all again and againagainagainagainagain!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Great video. We always do punish the ones who try to help us whilst letting the demons run free. That is so true.

That part with the sheep is classic too. Someone should use the sheep standing on that rock like a boss as their avatar.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
God, i just loved the last guy in the video. A really inspirational quote

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
saved for later

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Very good video,

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Your avatar is racist.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

??WTH??

I am so tired of hearing people throw that statement at each other.

Considering the context of this thread, I would surmise that the OP is not a racist.
In which then I would have to assume that whatever you deem as reflecting racism in his avatar, is something understood only by those whom are privy to racist symbolism.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Its not the symbolism that angers me, its that he is making a joke out of it unnecesarily. Saying "Troll pride world wide" is racist against white people.
Thats like me taking a black pride symbol and making a mockery of it. There is nothing racist with being proud of ones race.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Very good not a fan if Icke but this was done well.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So, what should we at ATS do about it? We know enough now, we've seen all the evidence, but how will we take action? We have to do it together, collectively, so I think we need a thread for it...

Operation World Freedom?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Saying "Troll pride world wide" is racist against white people.

Errr how is it racist against white people? Trolls can be any color, as long as they know how to piss people off it doesn't matter. I think maybe you are reading too much into these things...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Hi OP

Seen it before on a few occasions, and after watching it again, it has done me no harm at all. It, for me is lifting, invigourating, and motivational.
There is nothing complex in there, it is all really simple to grasp. The best ones usually are.
Well done OP. It is peeing down outside, but that was a bit of sunshine.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Saying "Troll pride world wide" is racist against white people.

Errr how is it racist against white people? Trolls can be any color, as long as they know how to piss people off it doesn't matter. I think maybe you are reading too much into these things...

Speaking of Trolls, you're feeding one right now.
2nd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join