It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human race Get of your knees! Must watch video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by stupid girl

Its not the symbolism that angers me, its that he is making a joke out of it unnecesarily. Saying "Troll pride world wide" is racist against white people.
Thats like me taking a black pride symbol and making a mockery of it. There is nothing racist with being proud of ones race.

Great example of political correctness gone too far. Political correctness is good up to a point - once past that point it becomes censorship.

Thanks OP - awesome message!
edit on 6-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by ninjas4321

Your avatar is racist.

Anything to divert people from the truth huh? Is this thread about the Video or the OP's avatar?

Get over it!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Friedrich Nietzsche

I personally believe that political correctness is never okay. Peer pressure is the biggest and most powerful weapon of manipulators, including the Neo-Aristocrats (Illuminati, whatever you want to call them). It may be frusterating to listen to Racists and Bigots, but the only logical way to deal with them is to ignore them and not give them the luxury of creating the drama and tension that these types of trolls feed off of.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
sometimes I wish I could just go back in time, when we didn't need massive supermarkets, massive fields of genetically modified food, while on the other side tons of are dieing people because of hunger. That time when we did not pollute the world with plastics, gasses, toxic chemicals etc. That time when we did not have massive nuclear bombs and warfare, that time when we did not cut 1 hectare of forrest every 5 seconds, I wish I could go back to that time, when humans where in balance with the world.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

WOWWWW!!!! not through yet but these are show stopper/let us applaud lines:

"Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. Major Media destroys information. And Religions destroy spirituality."

If this is not The definition of "in a nutshell", I don't know what is!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Friedrich Nietzsche

I personally believe that political correctness is never okay. Peer pressure is the biggest and most powerful weapon of manipulators, including the Neo-Aristocrats (Illuminati, whatever you want to call them). It may be frusterating to listen to Racists and Bigots, but the only logical way to deal with them is to ignore them and not give them the luxury of creating the drama and tension that these types of trolls feed off of.

I understand what you are saying and I agree for most situations such as the media, public forums, in public in general - but if you are a captive audience at work or school or some situation like that where you cannot escape the rascist spew of some hatemonger or bully - there should be guidelines in place, as much as I hate guidelines and am for free speech.

BTW, nice quote, and I have noticed and appreciated some of your other posts.

edit on 6-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 6-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks! I needed that.

The only revolution worth fighting is the one inside us.

Love and compssion for all, even our oppressors

Man... does bill hicks look & sound like alex jones. I think they are the same person; Not that it matters, what both say in the vid is beautiful and truthful
edit on 6-6-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yes, I can agree with that. Just as long as they serve as guidelines.

but if you are a captive audience at work or school or some situation like that where you cannot escape the rascist spew of some hatemonger or bully

In grade 12, when the anti-male propaganda really started taking off in our school, we had a feminist come speak at our school. As soon as she through out the "1/4 women are subject to domestic abuse, and no women has ever hit a man, ever, ever in the history of ever" I closed my books and left. I got suspended but I don't regret what I did, and I would do it again. These people, as much as I hate saying this, should not be aloud to speak PUBLICLY. If they want to start a blog, fine. If they wantto prophesize on a street corner, fine. If they want to start a YouTube channel, fine. However, 17 and 18 year old kids are easily influenced, especially when they THINK that these schools have their best interests, the students, that is, in mind.
edit on 6-6-2012 by albertabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound

Yes, I can agree with that. Just as long as they serve as guidelines.

but if you are a captive audience at work or school or some situation like that where you cannot escape the rascist spew of some hatemonger or bully

In grade 12, when the anti-male propaganda really started taking off in our school, we had a feminist come speak at our school. As soon as she through out the "1/4 women are subject to domestic abuse, and no women has ever hit a man, ever, ever in the history of ever" I closed my books and left. I got suspended but I don't regret what I did, and I would do it again. These people, as much as I hate saying this, should not be aloud to speak PUBLICLY. If they want to start a blog, fine. If they wantto prophesize on a street corner, fine. If they want to start a YouTube channel, fine. However, 17 and 18 year old kids are easily influenced, especially when they THINK that these schools have their best interests, the students, that is, in mind.

Upon reflection, maybe it would be a good skill for everyone to practice standing up to bullies.

I understand where you are coming from with the school example, but that leads into the topic of the education agenda of propaganda and manipulation - and I don't want to derail the thread.

I will say the stat about women not beating men is complete BS - I had to call the cops on my ex when she threatened to throw a pot of boiling water in my face - and I'm 220lbs and she's 110lbs. Of course she lied and they didn't know who to believe. However she did something bad later that caused her to lose much credibility............anyway, more men beat women, but women abuse men as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just made a comment on a Pink Floyd thread, so......

Got to throw this one in for good measures:

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Seen this a few times now. Good vid, can't beat Bill Hicks. Icke's son is pretty talented too.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
thank you for posting this, it is very profound. i am actually a fan of david icke even though some of his material is a bit out there. i believe his message of self empowerment is very very important. people are starting to wake up and they are starting to wake up quick, and thank goodness for that!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Good Video, Thank you for posting!

It's funny that out of all my close friends and family who i am trying to 'educate' on what's wrong with this world, this lonely sheep standing his ground gives me the most hope LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
David's book Human Race Get Off You Knee's- the Lion Sleeps No More- is a very large book for a very good read. If this little snip caught you attention, you ought to pick up the book.

ecx.images-amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I don't know why, but your avatar makes me laugh.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I got chills when I saw the sheep chasing away the dog. It's about time we follow suit.
RESPECT THE SHEEP!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Great video. We always do punish the ones who try to help us whilst letting the demons run free. That is so true.

That part with the sheep is classic too. Someone should use the sheep standing on that rock like a boss as their avatar.

yeah right...unlike the sheep, humans are just killed when they defy extreme authoritative rule. how many sheep would have to be killed while the other sheep watched, before they fell into line.
ask the millions of families who had relatives killed under stalin, hitler, pol pot, mao, or any of the long-sserving dictators and kings of our human past.....it's not as easy as just "chasing off the sheepdog"

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nice vid! Posted it on my fb!

S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm still working on how to reveal to people that they are enslaved without me getting punched for it.

All you religious people, I'm curious to hear what your leaders have to say about our enslavement. Could you ask your pastor, or whatever your leader is called, and report back here?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Thanks op, awesome stuff.
There's plenty in what he says to think on.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ah...it's that lunatic in the video.

David Icke. What exactly are his credentials and how does he profess to know all the things he supposedly does?

Also not to be pedantic but you should amend your title to say "off" instead of "of" otherwise it looks shoddy and I can't take it seriously.

Sad this has got to the front page. Says a lot about the state of this site recently.

Oh well...the sentiments are good, the video in my personal opinion isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join