It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human race Get of your knees! Must watch video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Ah...it's that lunatic in the video.

David Icke. What exactly are his credentials and how does he profess to know all the things he supposedly does?

Also not to be pedantic but you should amend your title to say "off" instead of "of" otherwise it looks shoddy and I can't take it seriously.

Sad this has got to the front page. Says a lot about the state of this site recently.

Oh well...the sentiments are good, the video in my personal opinion isn't.

I agree David Icke Oh ho ho ho

In addition, as the messiah David knows things that most people don’t

/David-Ickes-marri

Text
The audience at the theatre in Times Square, New York, sat in reverential silence as David Icke took the stage and made his great revelation.

Our planet, he declared, is secretly ruled by a race of reptile-like aliens.

These reptiles, malevolent in nature, sometimes ‘shape-shift’ into human form. The Queen, for example, is a reptilian, President Barack Obama another.

Bonkers, yes. But Icke’s show in November, with tickets costing $50 (£32) a head, was a sell-out, as have been most of the other dates on his world tour, which ends in Britain later this year

But there is one thing Icke has not yet talked about on his tour — and he does go on rather, sometimes for eight hours at a time — and that is the increasingly bitter divorce battle he is embroiled in with his second wife, Pamela Leigh Richards.

Or that one of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien

Icke had once predicted that the world would end in 1997, and was no doubt mightily relieved that his prediction did not come true, allowing him to pursue Pamela.

On September 20, 2001, nine days after 9/11 — the lizards blew up the Twin Towers, according to Icke — Pamela and Icke were married in a simple ceremony at Newport county court on the Isle of Wight

Tensions increased, she says, when a psychic whom Icke had consulted for advice began influencing him against Pamela.
‘She was crucial to what has happened. She told David I was out to take his business and separate him from his children. Everyone was against me — I was the target.’

To make matters worse, Pamela says Icke became suspicious that she was showing reptilian tendencies.
‘He’d say accusingly: “Your face has changed, you look different.” ’

Pamela says the fact that her father was a fighter pilot and she had grown up on air bases — Icke suspects the military to be under the control of reptilian forces — will have fuelled her husband’s fears.

‘We were on tour — in Vancouver, I think — when the driver said to me out of the blue: “David wants you to go.” I was so shocked I felt as though I was having heart palpitations. There was no reason for it.

‘When we got to our hotel, my bag was chucked into the car — David had thrown my clothes into the bag.

‘The driver took me to the airport and I flew to Phoenix, where I stayed in the apartment I’d kept on, until David came some days later to get me. It happened several times — David just could not make up his mind.’

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
it seems everybody here is a nerd just sitting on pc babbling around. u can hate ruling class but atleast they hav worked diligently for so long (according to u centuries). if u r so passionate get ur asses of couch u retards. its ok to find conspiracy in some cases but for godsake everything looks like a conspiracy to u #heads. my word i even found a link somewhere claiming that it scientifically proves sun revolves around earth as claimed in bible. Same for those idiots for other religions. And just because u can google and type random lines,dont act like u r the smartest one around earth and everyone is dumb sheep because most ppl know they r being ruled but atleast they go out thr and face it anyway.

1% ruling definitely TRUE

shapeshifters, reptilian race, blah blah crap crap crap please stop doing that u r making everybody look bad who actually come up with real theories for their conspiracies

give any logical person a choice between tyranny and or grouping of #less chicks like u guys, ppl will (though unfortunately) prefer first one, atleast those powerful elites know what they r doing

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Get of my level.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Awesome and powerful video which brought tears to my eyes!
Star and flag!
When will we turn to face the sheep dog?
I have been ready all my life but alone I am just a casualty, togeather we are an unstoppable force!
We need to stand togeather on a day, a day like any other but unlike any!
Maybe that's what the end of the Myan calender is?
Will we stand united on 12/21/12?
Or will we continue down the road of enslavement?
I believe we are coming to the end of the road of indecision and our time to choose is at hand!
Are we on the side of freedom for all or freedom for just the few?
It's time to walk the walk and put a end to all the talk!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imjustcurious242
it seems everybody here is a nerd just sitting on pc babbling around. u can hate ruling class but atleast they hav worked diligently for so long (according to u centuries). if u r so passionate get ur asses of couch u retards. its ok to find conspiracy in some cases but for godsake everything looks like a conspiracy to u #heads. my word i even found a link somewhere claiming that it scientifically proves sun revolves around earth as claimed in bible. Same for those idiots for other religions. And just because u can google and type random lines,dont act like u r the smartest one around earth and everyone is dumb sheep because most ppl know they r being ruled but atleast they go out thr and face it anyway.

1% ruling definitely TRUE

shapeshifters, reptilian race, blah blah crap crap crap please stop doing that u r making everybody look bad who actually come up with real theories for their conspiracies

give any logical person a choice between tyranny and or grouping of #less chicks like u guys, ppl will (though unfortunately) prefer first one, atleast those powerful elites know what they r doing

Has it ever occured to you that the fake conspiracies could just be disinfo to make the true ones look fake as well?
Just some food for thought!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That is one boring video...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Man, I agree on everything that video. Most are still living in the 3rd dimension, while the chosen ones are evolution towards the 5Th Dimension.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOUDOGG
Amazing video, especially were the sheep is fighting back the dog but if I were to post this on facebook most of my friends would not watch it or would call me crazy. S&F

This is exactly how I feel when I want to post something but people will call me crazy. I hate this world we live its so cruel and downright mean. BTW this video is great!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join