It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human race Get of your knees! Must watch video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ninja 4321,

Your avatar is cool!.....ooops

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I shared it on my facebook, I think of my 130 friends, maybe three will watch it, and if more than that do, they won't admit it, because for some reason most of my friends are either afraid little sheep, or republicans. That's what I get for going to high school in Alaska and living in a red state now (Kansas). S&F for your op

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We dont want to know clearly. I posted this thread containing a video that changed my life and no one seemed to care about it. The White hole in time

here is the video again. its an old one but more relevant than ever.

Everyone should watch this

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

I will watch this tonight and feed back.
Man your avatar freaks me out!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I can't watch it now at office.. I will watch it later and comment...

2nd

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP, the message that we need to listen to never changes, it's just a matter of us stopping for a moment to take it in.
The world is backwards, from birth we are conditioned to live the way we do and it's only later in life that we wake up and learn to walk again, properly this time. We don't need money and we don't need to live the way we do. There is more than enough for everyone on this planet to have what they need to live a good life, NO poverty, NO hunger. It's simple, so simple in fact that we miss it unless it is shown to us. It's time to stand up and change the world, if we don't do it soon then it will never happen. All that you need to remember is you are one and together we are one and all it takes is one, ONE!

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
are u F-ing kidding me?

the 2h+ seminar with the same name is worth a watch. This 7 min video is bullCRAP

wtf is this

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting the vid. I needed to see that. We ALL need to see that. Not only see but to understand, to let it resound in our minds and awaken that which lies asleep in all of us.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Very awesome.

Maybe enlightened thinkers should break away or something. The real question is what can we do?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
This is just amazing

Its also a shame how it only has 129 views makes you think about how blind most pepole are

now has over 15000 views... damn. that shows the power of ATS right there

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Love him or hate him, what Alex Jones says @3:35-3:50 is bang on. I see it happening every single day, it's sad when people blindly follow the trends, their thoughts aren't even their own.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Great post thank you, especially the ending. It is a nice reminder that even though the darkness continues to encrouch, it won't take a lot of light to keep it at bay and then eventually defeat it. It will just a tough road, and hopefully enough will be up to the challenge when it comes.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Your right, what an incredible impact this has and yes, I've felt this way for some time. Why doesn't stuff like this ever go viral?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
So, what should we at ATS do about it? We know enough now, we've seen all the evidence, but how will we take action? We have to do it together, collectively, so I think we need a thread for it...

Operation World Freedom?

The only way out of this mess would have to be via.....L.O.V.E. I swear the system we live in, called: "the world"....goes against everything "the WORD" has to say about living. I don't know how to put it....without sounding "religious"...but this i will say....EVERYTHING the "world" has taught us...and is now teaching us...goes against each and every principal God has set forth; and humanity is dying a slooooow death.

I.e.
God said: "Do not borrow"
God said: "Do not fear"
God said: "Love your neighbor"
God said: "Discipline your child while there is hope, and do not set your heart upon their destruction"
God said: "The just shall live by faith"

Are you starting to see the BIG picture? That "all seeing eye" represents Lucifer/Satan...and we all know who his servants are. They're the rule makers! How else do you explain this contrary system that we live. EVERYTHING is opposite of what God has said. Do the PTB study a satanic "bible" or something???
edit on 9-6-2012 by nuttin4nothin because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing, I took a lot from this video. The truth of what's really going on in this world is known to many, sadly the ones who have it do not have the means to disperse to the masses. I heard many on the video that I did not know that see the real problem. Human nature purely sucks in the idea that we can prevail to the next stage of enlightenment only to be drowned in the media, politics.... etc and not work together and destroy what holds us down, eventually we as the masses may take back once what was intended as "ours" and rise up to a community of inspiration and love and conquer the negative side which tries to enslave our rightousness.

MUCH LOVE,

Again, thank you!! S&F Friend!!!!

edit on 9-6-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Originally posted by stupid girl
... 'cept the conspiracy isn't actually over money or it's represented equivalent. the conspiracy is actually over something far, far more valuable. yet something that most people take for granted and consider of no actual value.people have been convinced that the value of their eternal essence is of no considerable worth, if any at all.
therein lies the conspiracy.

Wow, excellently put.
Intelligent girl.
edit on 9-6-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
shared on my fb as well i wish they would all watch it but sadly if it doesnt have farmville attached to it most of the people on my thing wont care , but i agree with the poster that is just going to keep posting it over and over again till they get sick of me and unfriend me or just watch it , this is a well made video maybe you dont agree with some of the people in the video but the message is positive
ps love the pic with bush holding the phone upside down , classic

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

My favorite vid

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah we're all being held back from becoming magnificent geniuses............

Its nice to pretend they we are all special, but we aren't. The vast majority of us are distinctly average and would be exactly where we are now if these 'terrible' restrictions weren't put upon us.

If more people came to terms with their limitations, with reality, less of us would be committing suicide and instead would be enjoying life.

But then this thread and indeed this site is filled with hopeless romantics that give David Icke the time of day......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join