It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO Anomaly: US and Russian Military, Blocking Research Team.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's too big to be a saucer and as the picture showed it is part of the sea floor, what else do you discuss here, get over it already.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
It's too big to be a saucer and as the picture showed it is part of the sea floor, what else do you discuss here, get over it already.

I didn't realize that there was some sort of standard saucer size???

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I checked the saucers in my cupboard. Diameter about 15 &1/2 cm, so maybe the guy is right!
To be serious for a moment, the typical saucer-shaped UFO reported is about 10 meters across. That's not to say that much larger ones haven't been reported. They have. I think its way too early for anyone to be saying what the Baltic Sea floor disk is or isn't.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

According to the descriptions of saucers they are small interior so, there is no kilometers wide saucers... and to the point - it clearly looks like natural formation the way these lines go through the 'excuse of a disk'

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As I said in a previous post, No one, at this moment, know what is this Anomaly.

But if it is a Giant spaceship, submerged manmade structure or a natural formation... I, however, want see this amazing "thing" on the bottom of the Baltic sea.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How can anyone possibly be authoritative on the scale,type or history of UFOs since they are either completely unknown or classified?
I have been reading since I was 10 and now I'm 52 about them.
edit on 6-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: missed a word

edit on 6-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: missed a word again

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by NoRemorse762

it clearly looks like natural formation the way these lines go through the 'excuse of a disk'

And thats why salvagers are looking to investigate it, these people constantly look at sonar on a daily basis and know what is normal and what is not,

perhaps these salvagers shouldnt be wasting there time, maybe they should just give you a call and you can sort them out instead, because your speciality is....... what is it again ?

Dont be so fast to ridicule others because it can be done to you just as easily,
edit on 6-6-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I bet when they finally get down there to look at it they won't even know that they are looking at the anomaly. Because it will look just like a bunch of rock outcroppings. which is what it appears to be.

Also it could be a cooled lava deposit from some ancient caldera or something less amazing than a UFO.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It is very interesting that many who posted about military research have not even bother checking the site of X team. Last 2 days they are at location and today they are about to start diving. Also they are reporting bad weather.

What really surprise me is the need of some to jump into conclusion, thus disk is to big to be UFO or it's just geological formation as someone mentioned... but that is WHY they are on the mission to check what, if anything really is.

This crew kind of reminds me of Jacques Cousteau, greatest naval explorers. I was blessed to be able to watch his explorations and learn how diverse life is, not just in sea, but around it as well.

Hope discussion get's a bit more serious in future. (old member, new user name due to some problems receiving password)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Best point I read thus far, they wouldn't get all of that funding (new ship etc.) to go back and look at for it, if they didn't think it was something unusual.

And apparently, they have documentary film makers with them, what will they do if it turns out to be nothing but a rock formation?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Probably not much. It's not just discovery that is amazing, but whole process even if it fails, it is amazing, and I would gladly watch it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There's always excitement for normal shipwreck discoveries no? There's the HMS victory that's being excavated by Oddsey Marine Exploration. That should float your boat, forget UFOS!

EDIT: Definitive discvoery that's going to be made, anybody skeptical about this article will be shot on sight.
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 7-6-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They are not being prevented from diving they are down there as we speak

www.oceanexplorer.se...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Yep, and maybe someone will get what they hoped for?

"2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week."

www.oceanexplorer.se...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If is amazing or sensational, why wait until next week?

Will we have another pyramid-like hunt like the one in Bosnia 5-6 years ago?

ps. I hope Chewbacca is OK.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
why are so many people spouting on about how it's only a rock formation?

who cares......

i say draw your own conclusions..... we don't need people to tell us what to think or at least i don't. i am seeing so much more of users on this site quite clearly dismissing everything except what they believe to be correct it is nothing short of arrogance....... forget what you think you know..in reality you know nothing..when u realize this perhaps you will start to DENY IGNORANCE!

in my opinion it could be many things ranging from alien craft to ancient magma chamber/rock formation or even some undiscovered ancient city...... i am intelligent enough to know that nothing is impossible

obviously someone with financial clout thinks it warrants further investigation and that is what grabs my attention

edit on 7-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

I believe the Bosnian pyramid therory was found to be a fraud wasnt it? The guy that promotes the theory has no qualifictions in archaeology at all

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Exactly, same here as far as know, none of folks involved are archeologist.

Thing that rises my skepticism is that they will have clothing line for x-team, and this might be a good commercial for incoming clothing line.

I do wish that they find something, either submerged crashed UFO, or some temple form an unknown civilization, but chances are small.... time will tell...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow, looking forward to next week, with this and the fact or fiction vid....we might finally have some evidence of UFOs

I'm not holding my breath though, I've been disappointed so many times, but the word amazing sounds like something other than a natural rock formation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join