It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO Anomaly: US and Russian Military, Blocking Research Team.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I don't know why Gortex or Chad' are scoffing, WTF do they know?

Can't speak for Chad but I'll tell you what I know .
1.. the title of the OP suggests that US and Russian Military are Blocking the Research Team ... not true , as I've shown on a number of occasions on these threads the BALTOPS naval exercises happen at this time every year .

2.. The picture I posted clearly shows that the anomaly isn't a solid object , its Geology .
Only the blind or the deluded can't or won't see it .
3... The Motto of this site is Deny Ignorance , I have tried to do that but there is far to much of it in this thread with people preferring to fantasize about crashed space ships and military interference .

So carry on and embrace ignorance , lets all play lets pretend

edit on 4-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by smurfy

I don't know why Gortex or Chad' are scoffing, WTF do they know?

Can't speak for Chad but I'll tell you what I know .
1.. the title of the OP suggests that US and Russian Military are Blocking the Research Team ... not true , as I've shown on a number of occasions on these threads the BALTOPS naval exercises happen at this time every year .

2.. The picture I posted clearly shows that the anomaly isn't a solid object , its Geology .
Only the blind or the deluded can't or won't see it .
3... The Motto of this site is Deny Ignorance , I have tried to do that but there is far to much of it in this thread with people preferring to fantasize about crashed space ships and military interference .

So carry on and embrace ignorance , lets all play lets pretend

Forget about blocking the research team, as I said, it has no substance, so already done and dusted and not worthy of repeating back to me. you however attempted a credibilty attack on the original finders, with no real substance to offer. No2 of your reply makes it a solid object or objects of some sort, geological or otherwise. No3 of your reply is addendum bull#, as you are the only one who is making things up. I so far pretend nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Big as an airliner, huh? I think it is a bit smaller than that.
From 2:06 in the YouTube provided by OP:

Russian gun turret under construction circa 1900:

In Naval vessels, these turret assemblies are prefab and dropped into "holes" in the deck. They are not held by any other than gravity. Should the ship turn over (like when they are sunk) then these turrets fall out their (holes) and crash to the bottom along side their vessel. Usually on their side.

Japanese Naval gun turret on land (side view).

The Arizona in Hawaii. The turret has been removed. All that is left is the mounting hole that extends below decks to where the powder magazine and shell storage areas were.

I doubt that this thing is as big as they say in the video. Considering the snapshot I took from the video actually looks like the deck of a ship in the background. They even talk about old warships in the video. Of course if you buy the "big as a airliner" after looking at the turret here then, okay....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by VeniVidi

post by VeniVidi
No one knows what is down there

I think we do , just some people don't want to accept whats staring them in the face , hence a gazillion threads on what is just a geological anomaly .
Three threads on this on the front page alone ... Ignorance is indeed bliss

To me that looks like the outline of a ships hull. It came to rest on the bottom upright. To the left is the stern and the deck stretches off to the right. It has decayed and sunk into the bottom a lot but I would expect that over the last 100 plus years.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thats good stuff. I can see the 16in gun turret there and it got me doing some research for sunken ships in the Gulf of Bothnia. All I could fine was during WWII was a German U-Boat, U-144 commanded by Capt. Gert von Mittlestaedt, that was sunk by a Russian submarine SC-307. All hands were lost on the U-Boat.

Edit: Found out that in the southern part of the Gulf of Bothnia where it meets the Gulf of Finland, the Russians tried a series of coastal landings in Finland on December of '39. Turku, Hango, and Porvo were all assaulted from the sea but the Finland coastal defenses were too strong. Three Russian destroyers, two submarines, and some auxiliary vessels were either crippled or sunk. Heavy damage was inflicted on the Russian battleship October Revolution. Maybe some more Naval conflicts occurred in the Gulf of Bothnia while assaulting Finland and the attempted takeover of Sweden by the Russians, that lie over the sight of the "object" in question.
edit on 4-6-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

Thanks for the rundown on that bit of history. I didn't know the Russians attacked Finland from the sea prior to WWII (and got powned). Forgotten era. Could very well be one of those wrecks on the bottom. Or the Millennium Falcon.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by Arken

Respectfully, it,s likely to be a geographic feature on the seabed, and the naval exercise coincidental ?

Well James Cameron doesn't believe in coincidences and he is the most popular underwater explorer ever(along with Bob Ballard).
Seriously, he did say that in his final explanation of the Titanic sinking. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Clearly the millennium falcon. All you trekkies are just jealous.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Seems logical, but how does that tie in with the 3d scans one poster posted?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ummmm........ Clearly it's the saucer section of a Constitution class star ship. The smooth round edge is the leading edge of the saucer and the jagged edge is where the neck leads to the engineering section. You can tell where the impulse engines were.

I adjusted the contrast and sharpness. I can just make out the letters NCC-1701. It definitely doesn't say "Made On Corrillia".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by intrptr

Seems logical, but how does that tie in with the 3d scans one poster posted?

You mean here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Clearly... I know how it got there too:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Clearly... I know how it got there too:

HAHAHAHA AWESOME! I've never seen that before ^_^

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yup and We shot it down ,Q'apla!
Maybe the squids missed one and now they have to cover that base a little late in the game.Sloppy boys real sloppy.They don't even try anymore.

edit on 4-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: missed a word

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Clearly the millennium falcon. All you trekkies are just jealous.

>snort!< AhhHHHHAHHAHA!!!!!
I just sprayed tea all over my keyboard-thanks DeadSeraph!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by VeniVidi

post by VeniVidi
No one knows what is down there

I think we do , just some people don't want to accept whats staring them in the face , hence a gazillion threads on what is just a geological anomaly .
Three threads on this on the front page alone ... Ignorance is indeed bliss

In all seriousness, it's clearly NOT a geological anomaly. It appears to be ruins of some sort.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

What a coincidence! Right before the "closer look" the dive mission to explore the "Baltic Anomaly" a U.S. and Russian military exercise restricting them from entering the area

Yeah what a coincidence , its almost like Lindberg planed it to prolong the life and money making potential of this non UFO non story .
Given that the BALTOPS exercises happen at this time every year you would think Lindberg and his team would know that .... I don't believe the story nor do I believe that this naval exercise is stopping his expedition
Its a regular exercise

Somehow, this guy, gortex, is always the first one to reply in UFO subjects and he always debunk everything even without looking at the video, like the thread that I started before. He is extremely fast in the trigger for UFO subjects and he always debunk them. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Fu*k this sh*t! Is this becoming now new restricted area?!

C'mon, what kind of treasure hunters they are... i bet if one of them would go down there(divers) with cam, all we see is bunch of submarines, cranes, military divers.

But how long has the military exercise going on there or did it started now?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

wait an see , is what is need here

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
They should explore the Japanese sunken ruins and structures instead.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join