It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO Anomaly: US and Russian Military, Blocking Research Team.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks Arken I have been wondering about the observation developments for the general populace on this sea object. AS WELL AS VOSTOK
Pretty quiet there also as of now?

SnF

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by gortex

Clearly, the NWO PTB knew that these guys wanted to go looking at the big round rock alien spaceship in 2012 so as a convenient cover story, they devised this "military exercise" in 1971 to prevent any such thing from happening...

They're a devious lot!!

Always 41 steps ahead...

Just a thought that popped into my head. But who says that the research team was the first to find this. What if the "BALTOPS" is just a cover for them going out and excavating. And that this unknown object can not be taken out of the ocean therefor they are still working on it.

Just pure speculation

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It should also be noted that the "Aftonbladet" is the Swedish pendant to the "SUN" in the UK.

I would not really consider this a scientific outlet.

As for the rest, other posters have already pointed out that BALTOPS is an annual exercise taking place since the 70ies.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The baltic sea ... or the eastern channel ... is not an ocean. It's not even salt, in and by itself. The salt, is slowly seeping into the baltic, from the Atlantic ... not the other way around.

As in ancient stories, this used to be an inland sea ... much like the two lakes in sweden, and old diggings in the bottom of the ocean between denmark and sweden confirm, that the channel between them, used to be a river. That there are some old structures on the bottom of the baltic sea, is very likely ... and has very little to do with UFO's.

And if this german (sorry, meant swede) intends to find some UFO's he's going to be very disappointed. But, non of the baltic nations will ever "tell" about the underwater structures (I don't think that the underwater structures in the Kattegat are even in school textbooks there), and that decision has nothing to do with Russians or Americans, or any relations to their military exercises. .. but, that's a different story ...

edit on 4/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
well if this object is in a well known testing area, perhaps its just an underwater weapons/storage hanger?

why lump things back and forward to the US if you can just leave it there for next year

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
It should also be noted that the "Aftonbladet" is the Swedish pendant to the "SUN" in the UK.

Swedish newspapers (all nordic newspapers for that matter), are more like squatter magazines ... little facts, lots of "miss piggie feels" stories, and inbetween stories about local celebrety wannabees.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

incredible, we have measured the radiative value of the anchors we used. It’s quite intriguing, the normal level of radiation is 0,1 milli Sieverts and we get 0,63 when measuring on the anchors. It’s far from dangorus levels but still; it’s 6 times higher than a normal level of radiation. The anchors have been on the bottom like 2-3 kilometers from the circle, so one can wonder if we will get higher values of radiation the closer we get of the circle?

www.oceanexplorer.se...

One of the latest updates from the crew so it's work as usual for them

Sorry Arken but this thread has no foundation.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Youtube video is from January, got to be very long military exercise...

Will check other links, waiting for first connections to Atlantis.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Thanks Arken I have been wondering about the observation developments for the general populace on this sea object. AS WELL AS VOSTOK
Pretty quiet there also as of now?
SnF

Thank you Ophi

Of course I don't know if this "Baltic Anomaly" is a UFO or a manmade structure or a natural formation...
In any case I want to see (the world must see) this anomaly because, whatever it is, it is absolutely Amazing.

On Lake Vostok: well, a very strange silence from russian scientists...

edit on 4-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I would be interested in hearing about this "other story" bjarneorn.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Respectfully, it,s likely to be a geographic feature on the seabed, and the naval exercise coincidental ?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

incredible, we have measured the radiative value of the anchors we used. It’s quite intriguing, the normal level of radiation is 0,1 milli Sieverts and we get 0,63 when measuring on the anchors. It’s far from dangorus levels but still; it’s 6 times higher than a normal level of radiation. The anchors have been on the bottom like 2-3 kilometers from the circle, so one can wonder if we will get higher values of radiation the closer we get of the circle?

www.oceanexplorer.se...

I'm very, very happy that the news I've posted is wrong.

The report on the radioactive levels is scary.....

WTH lies on the bottom of the Sea?

Thanks for this update.

Stars.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

www.oceanexplorer.se...

Someone may have posted this thought before, but it kind of reminds me of the Michael Crichton novel Sphere. A ship long buried at the bottom of the ocean sent by a future us? Naval build up in the area in case any surprises arise? Giving off radiation; from what source? Fukashima? Alright, now I have gone too far.

Truth does however have a tendency to be stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to keep their mouth shut anymore....its the UFO,,,its the DELEGATES...NO SHUT UP until its time to speak...when its too late for them to screw it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
I knew this would happen! Why did they broadcast what they were diving for and when they were doing it?

They needed publicity for funding or to make it interesting, plus maybe some potential money deals for tv/info.

Better tell the world than keep it secret as tptb would've found out anyway.

TPTB would take it away, plant a plausible decoy in it's place (rocks/old ship from elsewhere) and no one would be the wiser and the net would say "fake" non-stop.
edit on 4-6-2012 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Obviously they didnt keep it a secret. There were vids and articles of it way before . Which bothers me how naive thee viking amateurs truly are. And now suddenly the military are in control??? Yea Right....The military have always been in control. The military are light years ahead of the average explorers. To think a commoner can actually discover something as daunting as a USO(not UFO) or UO in this day in age is ridiculous.

Why is this topic even in the Alien forum to begin with?? Isnt there a military forum?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IF anyone thought they found a real UFO on the sea floor they wouldn't tell a soul.

They would have NO problem getting $$$$ if they went down there and snapped a few photos of the object to obtain financing from people looking to exploit the technology.

Looking at the object I think it's the Orion nuclear propulsion military spacecraft that followed Apollo to the moon and back. The radioactivity is from the blast plate on the rear that absorbed the nuclear blasts for propulsion and possibly any remaining nuclear fuel onboard.

If I am correct, it can't be pulled up. Nor can it be blasted in place by the military without some VERY observable rises in radioactivity in the water.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What do you expect? Something mysterious falls into the ocean, provides possible technology for our world...and the military wants the first peek.

Because war makes money. Healing makes life and good energy, but killing makes money, balances the power, controls the flow of influence and the destinies of thousands. One way or another, it makes you a god of sorts. Especially when having tons and tons of money makes you more powerful than any god you can think of today. Hell, with the right number of 0's, it doesn't matter what you don't know. A click of the fingers and that information is either deleted or changed. You don't have to do anything, because everything serves you. And that's where we're going, isn't it? We want to be gods. We want to be served. We're tired of worshiping...now we want all of that glory. No wonder the Christians are so against science and the modern world.

But first, it all needs money. And what makes money? War and strife...leading to the military snatching every goldmine they can. So the choice is obvious in a world where the highest priority is the greenback. By the gods above and below, it's all so screwed up I don't know whether to laugh in scorn or cry in despair.
edit on 4-6-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I agree they should not have announced they were going to dive to the bottom, although they probably already knew it was there

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Those guys did put out feelers for financial help at first, but they also said anyone else who could, should, take a look down there. I don't know why Gortex or Chad' are scoffing, WTF do they know? I hope though that the discovery channel is not one of the TV crews, their recent NASA's unexplained space objects docu was rubbish and hard to look at and, listen to, with only the astronauts and Jim Oberg's comments reasonable and objective.

For this thread, it has no substance. The find is in international waters.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join