It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It is likely that these geometric designs are due to the firing of an aerial military microwave cannon, piloted by computer.

aerial military microwave cannon

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Another date thread - Oh well, putting in a comment so I will be subscribed, even though August 4th will come and go and nothing significant will happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by iksose7

Really ? I mean really ,really ? Then who do you think is making them ? ( the more complex ones if you will )

I'm going to assume that your a fundamentalist Atheist - humanity, specifically western culture, is the epicenter of all existence in the universe.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by iksose7

Really ? I mean really ,really ? Then who do you think is making them ? ( the more complex ones if you will )

I'm going to assume that your a fundamentalist Atheist - humanity, specifically western culture, is the epicenter of all existence in the universe.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think it spells the disappearance of the British Isles.

Quakes up north, quakes below, cliffs of Dover sliding fro, into the depth of channel deep, British Isles now to sleep.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Transit of Venus is happening now too.....

Lots going on this year it seems

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The warnings are for Britain. All of the warnings that come in crop circles are directly correlated to the area in which they appear.

The time is up for us to heed the final countdown which is the transit of Venus.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you believe in the Mayan calender, it is a circle, right? There is an ending and beginning.If the Mayan calender started in August , why wouldnt the ending be in August too? Why Dec.? A circle must be completed!!
I for one will be looking to August, IF something should happen.

BTW...the crop circle looks so simply, manmade, or just simple so man can understand? Hummm

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Excellent link- I'm inclined to agree. Do you think they're trying to actually communicate anything at all or is it just tests to develop the technology and follow the public response ?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think it may be part one of a two or three part message. So, you must stay tuned and combine it with the next crop circle and so forth, until you get a clear message.

This year, I've been suspecting that the crop circles are all in some way foretelling the significance of 21 December 2012. For example, maybe Wormwood/Nibiru are on the way and will appear closest to us in our skies in December, possibly culminating in a cataclysm Dec. 21, but a spacecraft from Nibiru will hover over the dome at the London Olympics. That would get the attention of the whole world.

Then, the aliens will have their say, whatever it is, and all human problems and struggles will suddenly become much lower priorities than diplomacy with these beings.

If Wormwood/Nibiru causes as much trouble (natural disasters) as the ancients seem to have predicted, we could be toast. So I'm not sure what help it would be, if any, for the beings to contact us directly and on international television on 4 August. Perhaps the next crop circle will explain.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I know EXACTLY what's important about Aug 4th!!!!
It only comes once a year!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

In your profile it says that your birthday is on August 1, 1984. Not August 4....odd....

Anyways, we will have to see what happens on that day. Possibly a very large earthquake, or the much awaited return of Jesus Christ.

We will have to wait and see.

Considering how fast time has been flying lately, we won't have to wait very long...

edit on 4-6-2012 by Quyll because: Addition

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's pretty likely that they would know what clocks we use though. And if it was made by extraterrestrials the message is for us presumably.

If they wanted to leave a message, they would do so in a manner that wasn't making designs in wheat. Honestly.. picture our spacefaring days 200 years from now. If we knew something important was going to happen on a date, would we make a cryptic design using a not very well known time keeping method in CROPS, where only a niche group of interested people.. and NOT people the government takes seriously, would care? No. If they wanted to give a warning, they would give us a warning in a method easily discernible, and it would be relayed to people who need to know.

Doesn't it strike any of you as odd it's always the same towns? Near a road? Near.. tourists? Using symbols commonly known in conspiracy cicles - i.e. to generate the most interest?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Hm. Interesting... But I wouldn't put much merit into it.

There are some crop circles which appear too quickly and seem too fantastic to fake, some of which would require large teams of highly intelligent and organized workers doing their parts in unisen to accomplish.. (The "Carl Sagan" crop circles are a good example) Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be one of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2012 by thegagefather because: Whoops, double post

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This isnt news worthy....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by fleabit

It's pretty likely that they would know what clocks we use though. And if it was made by extraterrestrials the message is for us presumably.

Doesn't it strike any of you as odd it's always the same towns? Near a road? Near.. tourists? Using symbols commonly known in conspiracy cicles - i.e. to generate the most interest?

Common misconception.

Should look into the Carl Sagan crop circles.

Let us remember that even if there are a billion fakes and 5 legitimate, that the legitimacy still exists.
edit on 4-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

This one here...

Was in response to this one...

Also, if you care to research it, Carl Sagan explains this one:

Please note that the knowledge of DNA that the maker of the crop circle had was far beyond the common understanding of DNA when the crop circle was made.

Not only that, but Sagan himself says the level of knowledge about DNA (such as the fact that they use single-strand DNA to evolve as opposed to the double helix, according to the "graph") would have rivaled his own and his colleagues at the time, and in his opinion, if it was a fake, the only people who could have faked it would have been the technicians of the lab they were made right outside of - and again according to Sagan, if they did do this, it would have taken every bit of manpower these top scientists had to pull off the task overnight (which is how long the circles took to appear one overnight and two over the next night, despite the first already being watched) and not a single scientist has come forward to this day to admit they faked it.

I know, unbelievable... But this is Carl Sagan saying these things.
edit on 4-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A quick look at this one tells me "wow, they used a center pole and some string!" I could be wrong, but I agree with those who say it is man-made. It really doesn't "resonate" with me, either! As mentioned in the thread above, there are several possibilities for interpretation, even if it is man-made. The question is, for me, why is someone playing head games? For fun? To warn of something? Are they communicating this date to someone in particular? To see how fast people figure it out? Ritual? Will someone respond with another circle? (sigh)
Unfortunately, I haven't a clue... Meanwhile, I wait for better circles...
peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This circle was mde by humans. It's extremely simple.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ok holy crap.... this looks like the sea gate logo hahahah sorry for the link no time to post the image!!

www.google.ca...:&imgrefurl=http://www.techolive.com/2009/09/revi ew-segate-blackarmor-ws-110&docid=euNQPLGA6r1w4M&imgurl=http://www.techolive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/IMG_1907.JPG&w=600&h=303&ei=JnfNT96MDauA6Q GunpgX&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=235&sig=115658553157684417448&page=1&tbnh=112&tbnw=182&start=0&ndsp=49&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:106&tx=123&ty=56

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join