It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

No they aren't. If you research a bit...you will find that true crop circles have many unexplained things about them, like strange radiation, and the plant life is not destroyed like the human made crop circles. True circles are way more complicated than those made by human hands. We can not duplicate more complex crop circles...at least not in one night, without lights and with some planks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
this one is definatly man made, you can see the lines running around the circles, and marks every couple of feet, which look very much like plank marks. Still, be interesting to see if aything happens on that day, maybe the NWO had it commissioned

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Could be...I'm not claiming about this one. Just saying that some are made by humans...but the complex ones are a mystery.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by elevenaugust

It probably signifies an event for the 2012 crop circle convention.

Which is being held at Marlborough, Wiltshire...

www.wccsg.com...

How can it signify an event for the crop circle convention when the "predicted" date is in August and according to your link this convention is in early July?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Obama's birthday, almost to the minute.
Odd.

Yes, I think that the circles makers thought about Obama's birthday rather than any other event that will occur in August.
4th August 1961 7.24PM ----------> Obama's birth date
4th August 2012 7:43PM ----------> Crop "solar clock" date

19' apart....

I guess that the circle makers don't know the exact hour of Obama's birthday...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Not that your childish comment warrants a reply, but if you eat your vitamins and your fruit and veg, you too could be like wolverine!

Now, try and contribute something useful next time...mkay?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

There are many events on during crop circle season, the conference kicks it all off.

On a side note, how would the organisers of this convention know there will be crop circles for the paying public to go look at this year?

And how do they know these crop circles will be near Wiltshire?

edit on 4/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

edit on 4/6/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have always been intrigued by crop circles...not for the ones that you can prove to hoaxes, but for the ones that you can't.

I honestly find it hard to believe that someone can plank a 1 acre design in binary over night. Its not like tracing a tattoo. That and the magnetic properties in some of these circles increases cell reception where there wouldnt normally be any. That and the undamaged crops that continue to grow.....sideways and unbroken. Tell ya what...go trapsin through a corn field....wheat...barley...and tell me you walked out of there with out accidentally breaking a few crops at the stem. I never could.

And yes I am aware that some are created by people, yet when you look at the complexity of the design compared to the people designs.....hands down could not do overnight. The human ones are designed for quickness, not complexity.

As far as this one? Dunno, first time I heard of a polar clock. Definatly not something that others would think about on a random occasion.

If it is human, seems like a hellofa thing to put out considering the events of the day it signifies.

Coincidence?

(que theme to x-files) *whistles* do do do do dee dooooooo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Its my birthday on the 4th!!!! The crop circle is an invitation to my party :p Haha.
Awesome crop circle. I'm from England devon, so I'm close enough to the action for it to feel proper local.
Don't they fill you with a great sense of wonder?
I hope I can expect something to happen on my birthday, maybe the aliens will finally make contact?
Just don't hold your breath. Rice n peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 4-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe its the date that Obama will be ousted as a reptilian

On a serious note I find unexplained crop circles facinating as it opens so many unanswerable questions.
Cant wait to see what happens on that date.
Might have to do a bit of research

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hmmm really interesting OP!!!!!

I wonder if its real? Hard to believe this one signifies a date on which Obama was born....

Maybe he is their brother and they are saying happy b day to him??? Lol

I guess time will tell if means anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
4th August 2012 7:43PM ----------> Crop "solar clock" date
7:43= 7/7, date of london bombing false flag event.

will definitely keep a eye on this thread hope more people can add some info! thanks for sharing S&F
edit on 4-6-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes I'm getting a "man-made" vibe from this crop circle. Although I do like that calender design... I really like a clock which works like that. Something like a desktop gadget or something for my computer... I might even make one if I can't find one.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by IndieA
That looks like a man made crop circle to me.

are'nt they all???
2nd line

No,it's clear to see as soon as you see them if they're man made or not.This one is clearly man made.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Damn, Obama looks young for 51.
Creme de la Mer?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lordgrrl

Interesting, my birthday happens to be August 4th as well and it bothers me that it is associated with the start of WW1, Obama and the Queen Mother.

August 4th = 216th day of year. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 4/6/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Four of my ex gfs birthdays are August 4th, so go figure something would occur. Must the gods be toying with me all the time..?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join