It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by elevenaugust

It probably signifies an event for the 2012 crop circle convention.

Which is being held at Marlborough, Wiltshire...

www.wccsg.com...

Good observation..

And might I add, that a crop circle like this would be a snap for someone to make since it's all in basic circular shape, there's nothing really complex about it.. I am pretty convinced this is going to be proven to be a man-made circle ( I believe they all are, but this one especially )

If not this convention, which is ironically close to the date, then the Olympic games.. eh?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That Crop Circle is in Wiltshire where they have created and industry around these hoaxes. Follow the money for truth.

Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group

BUY NOW ...

The 2012 Crop Circle Calendar

NOW ONLY £5 each plus p&p.....

Membership prices

Individual membership for 1 year costs £17.50 for people living in the UK, £25.00 for people living in Europe and £32.00 for people living elsewhere in the world.

Individual membership for 2 years costs £32.00 for people living in the UK, £45.00 for people living in Europe and £58.00 for people living elsewhere in the world.

Individual membership for 3 years costs £45.00 for people living in the UK, £65.00 for people living in Europe and £82.00 for people living elsewhere in the world.

Joint membership (2 people) is available for UK residents only and costs £22.50 for 1 year, £42.50 for 2 years and £65.00 for 3 years.

You can join online now or, if you prefer, you can download, print and post our membership form, accompanied by your payment....

They hold conferences for profit and even the farmers are involved. This is one of the most transparent hoaxes ever I think. Even after some who created the crop circles demonstrated the hoax continues.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffDaddy
At least we know it's not an alien made crop circle. They don't use polar clocks.

That's another excellent point.. People also tend to think that Aliens have adopted our system of mathematics..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by IndieA
That looks like a man made crop circle to me.

are'nt they all???
2nd line

...no. I believe some crop circles are way to precise and complex to be man made.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know. I can see how some people think it is man made but I just don't know anymore. I just don't know.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Removed by me, I misunderstood the graphic, my bad.
edit on 4-6-2012 by bigwig22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
LOL...crop circles pointed at the may 20th date..nothing happened. Let's move on.
edit on 4-6-2012 by simon2k7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Damn, we only got eight weeks. This one gonna be big.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by BuffDaddy
At least we know it's not an alien made crop circle. They don't use polar clocks.

That's another excellent point.. People also tend to think that Aliens have adopted our system of mathematics..

It's pretty likely that they would know what clocks we use though. And if it was made by extraterrestrials the message is for us presumably.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Being so close to the road makes it look a little suspicious if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It looks like that old maze game Fascination that was made in the 1960's. The Blue side was square and the red side was a round puzzel.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I beleive some crop circles were not done by humans, but this looks fake, the edges aren't that neat, all the authentic ones are immaculate.

I say this one hoaxed, although many are not.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ohhhh gawd,
Not another date!!!

I am seriously getting worn down with all of the dates.

At least no one is making a prediction.

Don't get me wrong,
I am doubting the validity of this nor the interpretation of it.
I am just getting tired of all of the dates.
They ALWAYS come and go with little to no fanfare or accountability.

I for one hope that this is the day that we all make a collective decision to knock it off with all of the dates.

RIGHT ? Its worse than learning history. So many dates to remember, when you need to stay indoors etc......If nothing else happens that day take your honey out to dinner and make it memorable for some other reason. (wink wink )

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I never knew there were "real" and "not real" crop circles. I thought they were all real crap circles. Made by men with too much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Really ? I mean really ,really ? Then who do you think is making them ? ( the more complex ones if you will )

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

Gee there are better ways to communicate then to knock over the wheat. Haven't these way advanced aliens ,who can travel the universe, ever heard of e mail ? Or lacking that, the phone ? Really, leaving messages in the grain sounds so, I dont know, so unnecessary, so ineffective, so asinine, so not high tech that if it is aliens its probably degenerate teenagers out on a whim without their parents permission.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by thoiter

Gee there are better ways to communicate then to knock over the wheat. Haven't these way advanced aliens ,who can travel the universe, ever heard of e mail ?

Ah, but are there better ways to communicate? A good crop circle makes the news, but an email from Xorg of the Galactic Federation only makes it to the trash folder.....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I remember in June of 2007 there was a crop circle date prediction for a large sun flare... and I think it happened.
It was July 7th, 2009 for the sun flare prediction. My aunt was suposed to fly from Ohio to California... I was worried she would be radiated, or the plane would malfunction and crash during a solar flare.

So, I am convinced someone (?) may have a prediction comming up, and maybe the next crop circle near there will give some clues. I had a prediction that on 8/8/2008 there was going to be a significant crop circle and there was. It was an infinity sign. It was weird.
edit on 4-6-2012 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
That's odd. It also happens to be President Obama's 51st birthday.

OMG! You have to be kidding me! You come up with the most amazing facts each time I bump into you here... Wow, do you suppose that since they did not have presidents back then that the whole black pope prophecies meant the black president? That he would be the last?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think the innermost column seems a bit off in the diagram, like it went too far (you can see it crosses a "invisible/perpendicular" line with the adjacent one like in the crop circle) so perhaps it is july, not august?? I don't know, but quite interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join