It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle: a polar clock? If so, it gives a precise date in August...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

This circle was mde by humans. It's extremely simple.

Or so simple the humans would understand it.
Maybe they didn't want to take any chances on it not being deciphered.
And don't ask me who "they" is I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

My thoughts exactly, I was about to post the same thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I find this very fascinating, thank you OP.

Crop circles have been appearing forever, why would whatever it is doing this, continously do this, with no clear answer? I'm speculating main stream scientists want us to feel its of no importance, or all hoaxed, while a few of them decipher the codes for a elite. What if they are not predictions but plans? The message was meant for the few executing it and not us. If someone wasn't getting the message they would have to keep simplifying it, possibly making it a clock pointing to August, who knows?

Just a quick thought, what if it has something to do with the spirals in the sky?
edit on 5-6-2012 by kat2684 because: add thought

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
From the cropcircular site - the Field Report. I really like this site and it is always informative. Worth checking out. I went there after posting my earlier comment - I should have gone there first!

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This one gives a precise date in December:
www.thebigster.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by IndieA
That looks like a man made crop circle to me.

are'nt they all???
2nd line

lol

Please introduce me to somebody who can produce something with this amount of detail overnight. If a human being made this, it wouldn't look that tidy considering that they have no aerial perspective.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Aren't they all?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Or so simple the humans would understand it.
Maybe they didn't want to take any chances on it not being deciphered.
And don't ask me who "they" is I have no idea.

Why would they make something "more simple," but more complicated than necessary? It makes no sense at all. Humans make these, it's pretty obvious, from the location, to the clearly human-inspired conspiracy minded designs. Why would aliens leave critically important messages in VEGETATION? I'm pretty sure if they needed to leave an important message, they would do so in a manner and to a group of people that are both relevant.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

are'nt they all???
2nd line

if you had any ability to research whatsoever you would realize how silly your response is.

fail.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Please introduce me to somebody who can produce something with this amount of detail overnight
How do you know that circle was made overnight? In a single night?

it wouldn't look that tidy considering that they have no aerial perspective
Why not? People can't measure and use a compass (or a GPS)?

edit on 6/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by iksose7

Really ? I mean really ,really ? Then who do you think is making them ? ( the more complex ones if you will )

I dont know whos making them. I'm just saying whos not making some of them. And i'm mainly talking about the ones where the crops have been 'wilted' (not bent) at a perfect 90 degree angle, where radiation levels have been found, where people feel ill or strage effects when entering the area and where animals entering the circle have acted strangely.

Out of the thousands of crop circles, are you saying there has'nt been one genuine case? Really? I mean really, really?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I do not believe these are all man-made. I would imagine most are man-made.

This is obviously a hoax.

We are presented with a date and time for some mystery event?

Does this seem like the work of a superior and more intelligent alien race or does it seem like the work of folk in the conspiracy industry trying to keep websites running?

What do you think? How many threads do we have on ATS with folks giving us dates for major events? Its what the conspiracy sites thrive on.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Yes, it is just a normal crop circle

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
How do you know that circle was made overnight? In a single night?

The perfect example of such a crop circle created in several steps is the one discovered in East Field, near Alton Barns, on July 29th, modified to add firstly on 30th, and then on August 3rd 2010:

Source

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by sengoksa4
reply to post by SpearMint

Virtually all of the crop designs are man made

quite the opposite is the case..............very very few are faked.

Your comment is patently false........i.e. you are a f______g liar............

Did you not notice the word virtually all...I truly believe there are some genuinely anomalous circles ie no
human involvement but these are a rarity again I believe Colin Andrews came up with the figure of 5%...
As I said before in my previous reply the patterns are in a way the least interesting part of this phenomena
Its what happens in and around them such as orbs odd black shapes weird sounds, hell even the odd big cat..
So while I know for a fact most circles are made by them pesky humans this does not make them fake actually
There is no such thing as a fake crop circle... man made or of unknown origin they are still real circles and Extremely interesting...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

This one is clearly man made. Must be a project of the crop circle org for their upcoming convention.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

No, it was made by humans.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

On August 4th, in the year 70 AD, The Seige of Jerusalem lead to the Destruction of the Second Temple

tid bit of info there... commemoration for the building of the Third Temple? I mean with 2012 Olympics "Zion" etc...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Right, so aliens travel for hundreds if not thousands of light-years to get to Earth.... and then they mess about in a field.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
it's a tribute to my birthday

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join