It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal for someone to say?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Im sorry but have you re-read what you have posted? It is very hard to understand. Your coming off slightly erm coo-coo

Are you supposed to be in here helping me prove my point that for no reason other than telling a story people come out of the woodwork to call me crazy when these things are happening all over the place.

*I* didn't make the statement.

*I* didn't invent the so called zombie apocalypse.

*I* do not make ELF weapons, hate propaganda and fuel the war machine with the blood of others.

The only thing you are doing is giving me indigestion. Way to be creative and productive.
I hope you view yourself with pride.

Don't you have anything better to do?

As for me... getting through the MUCK is VERY important.

Again, people are animals and they are sensing that something is happening because the earth is trembling inside. It's making people act crazy out of fear. I just personally wish whatever it is was over. i'm tired of running. i just want to be left alone to live my life, but when it comes to black ops and contactees... trust me... I'm well known among these people.

They do not want me talking about the recording. They actually want to enforce a situation so stressful that i will commit suicide. They do NOT want contact between the ETs and their contactees... their lightworkers. They know that ETs respect permission yet they miscalculate. If they could manage to get rid of all light workers or silence them... there would still be good, this would still be their Earth, lightworkers would simply be reborn... and the elite are still going to get what is coming to them. With or without ET help.

It's funny actually to see them do all the things they have done for disinfo.

It's funny to watch those who try to maintain such control in fear... panic. they have blackmailed each other into oblivion. So many secrets are going to be revealed. things are going to surface that even people in your community do not want others finding out. They are afraid.

i want to get the message out to people to stop feeding fear and stop buying into fear that others create.

i don't know why this man said this to me, but the simple fact that he would not tell me who... i should have known he was trying to make me afraid. I don't know why he did this... but there is a really weird pattern emerging... and i am pretty stunned that he too has mentioned zombies. this was months before this zombie stuff started happening in the news. He said that if something happens, people are going to be like zombies coming to invade.

oh yeah... listen to dan burisch talk about ETs who put on "people suits" and walk real slow... like zombies.

He's totally in on this disinfo. he tried to say he befriended an alien because they were trying to attract people who wanted to get closer to their contacts. I wrote him and somebody wrote me back claiming to be in cahoots with maj 12 and talked to me A LOT... wanted to make closer contact, wanted to know my area. kept telling me that there was going to be a HUGE catastrophic event and wanted to know my location in case i needed help finding shelter. Who knows if there is going to be an event but i will NOT take shelter from these people.

the zombie crap just goes on and on with people in disinfo...and yes, it IS on a LOCAL LEVEL.
edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

This person is asking for help. Are your comments helpful? Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by smyleegrl
OP,

What you've described is so far out of my range of experience that I dont have a clue on how to advise you.

I think you might benefit from a vacation. Is there someplace you can go for a few days to clear your head? Even just driving until you get sleepy might help.

Hugs to you. I hope things get better, and soon.

smylee

my brakes went out. I'm stuck.

Even if my brakes worked, I don't have anywhere to go.

I was talking to a relative about this but she was getting ready to go on vacation and see Neil diamond.

Do you have supplies for camping? If you're in a rural area, backpack it and go. You don't have to go far; even a couple of miles away would make a difference. Depending on your location, you might get by with food, water, and a sleeping bag or bedroll.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by draco49

I think they're quite helpful. I answered the question posed by the title, and thoroughly detailed by reasoning. I also find it extremely amusing, and that makes me laugh. So actually, I'm helping the OP by helping myself. Reciprocal altruism at work.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Do you have supplies for camping? If you're in a rural area, backpack it and go. You don't have to go far; even a couple of miles away would make a difference. Depending on your location, you might get by with food, water, and a sleeping bag or bedroll.

This person's talking about the masons, alien abduction, feces pranks, ELF weaponry, the Phil Schneider story, the zombie apocalypse, and Neil Diamond. Your advice is to go camping? HOLYSNAPDIZZLEOMG!! How DARE you question whether my comments are helpful.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

reply to post by draco49

I think they're quite helpful. I answered the question posed by the title, and thoroughly detailed by reasoning. I also find it extremely amusing, and that makes me laugh. So actually, I'm helping the OP by helping myself. Reciprocal altruism at work.

Well, you made me smile, at the least. Star for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This person's talking about the masons, alien abduction, feces pranks, ELF weaponry, the Phil Schneider story, the zombie apocalypse, and Neil Diamond. Your advice is to go camping? HOLYSNAPDIZZLEOMG!! How DARE you question whether my comments are helpful.

True..... But I gotta ask. Where did you come up with the word HOLYSNAPDIZZLEOMG? Because that's just awesome. Another star for you.
edit on 3-6-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Would you prefer a visit near your neck of the woods?

No, I'm quite content having the OP live in a van down by the river.
edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Would you prefer a visit near your neck of the woods?

No, I'm quite content having the OP live in a van down by the river.
edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: (no reason given)

And that actually made me laugh! I'd double star you if I could.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the wave of new users recently writing stuff like this. Thats doesn't really make any sense.

Almost like BOTS are taking over maybe the OP is actually a android and doesn't know it. She could be a carrier of the zombie affection and thats why they are keeping tabs on her.

I think thedevice she speaks of is actually meant to destroy her so she doesn't affect the whole human race
Her Android Sub conscious is seeking out this device to save humanity

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And that actually made me laugh! I'd double star you if I could.

See, now three people have been helped by this thread
My uncle was a stand-up comedian who toured and performed with Sam Kinison back in the mid-to-late 80's. He gave me the best piece of advice I've ever gotten. He told me, "Never take anything in life so seriously that you can't turn it into a completely inappropriate joke." That advice has kept me laughing through a lot hard times.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Great advice.

If only more people could post a dissenting opinion in such a fun manner, ATS would be a much better place.
Kudos to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You people who are laughing at my situation are really messed up.
No matter what... I'm glad I'm me and not people like you.
Pretty sick that you can laugh at my situation when I am stuck, doing the best I can and am made to feel threatened on so many levels. That's sick.

but anyway... thanks for bumping the thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Pretty sick that you can laugh at my situation when I am stuck, doing the best I can and am made to feel threatened on so many levels. That's sick.

Tell me again about the texture of the feces...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

how sick that you would even think that.

i didn't TOUCH the feces. I SAW the grass in the feces and the color.

There is a couple little dogs here and when they poop, it turns black in the sun but black is not a normal color for human feces unless there is internal bleeding.

That is simply observation and medical fact... I'm not the one who smeared the poop on the toilet and who ever did it got it all the way down on the side of the toilet which is completely unreasonable to think that this was an accident.

There, does that satisfy your scat fetish sensibilities?
edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

how sick that you would even think that.

i didn't TOUCH the feces. I SAW the grass in the feces and the color.

There is a couple little dogs here and when they poop, it turns black in the sun but black is not a normal color for human feces unless there is internal bleeding.

That is simply observation and medical fact... I'm not the one who smeared the poop on the toilet and who ever did it got it all the way down on the side of the toilet which is completely unreasonable to think that this was an accident.

One thing's for sure... whoever taught that dog how to use a toilet didn't do a very good job.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

IF you want to be able to stay in one place for any amount of time, i suggest you start keeping your mouth shut.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

IF you want to be able to stay in one place for any amount of time, i suggest you start keeping your mouth shut.

LMFAO... that's the best advice to give someone who's paranoid

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Conspiracy theory has become a fad.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Perhaps you are sometimes overly-analytical. Try to practice taking things people say at face value, and see if that helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join