It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal for someone to say?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"You know, the people who want to cause you the most trouble and make problems for you... is your close family members... you'll see"...allow me to explain.

I came to my current location months ago. Before I was here in my camper van I was staying with another relative for a very short period of time and an in-law flipped out on me while there. I was trying to go inside and use the bathroom because I keep to myself most of the time and try not to be too bothersome, but I do have to go inside and use the restroom.

This person is affiliated with freemasons in the county I was held and observed in for 79 days and I'm pretty certain was a guard at the time this happened. I recall him and know he is affiliated with a deputy at that jail who is extremely racist. This was 18 years ago and I didn't run into this person again until several years ago when he married into my family. It is a very small town and some of those people gave me a good deal of trouble and would gossip about me concerning ET stories long before I started making connections and realized that I was a long term contactee.

I came to this location after being told by this person "I really don't care what happens to you. You can take your stuff and get the hell out of here" and then he proceeded to rip his own gate apart and threw it across the yard.

And then as I was walking away to get in my van he said something about "After all the stuff I've done to help you... I even tried to get you internet connection"

He was supposedly trying to get me internet connection to my van, the router was locking me out. He was sitting in his recliner while his router is in another room and there is no ethernet cable between the router and the laptop he was using. He kept having me go outside and try the connection to no avail. I would come back in as he sat there playing with his laptop... waiting.... and said "ok, I just took the encryption off... go try it."

Of course it didn't work. He was not backed into the router interface through an ethernet port. He was sitting in his recliner in the den and had not gone near his router. He sat there and tried to tell me he turned the encryption off. To my knowledge this isn't possible with these basic 2wires.

He is armed and he is paranoid of aliens. jokingly asked him what he would do if some ETs showed after he told me that he I am walking around the yard at night and hear "LAY DOWN MOTHERF---KER!"... "You had better lay down!"

He said "I would give it everything I got"... to try to kill ETs

Clearly he does not know how to treat his guests, not even humans ones.
I am a female of 90 pounds and he does NOT live in a bad area... big nice house in the country and should not be implying that if I don't understand his commands if I have to get up in the night and go use the bathroom, that I will be shot.

anyway...

So I came here where everyone was treating me much better. I still try to keep to myself and am still in my camper van. There are 4 other people who live here and they are all above 50 and one is 83. The 3 females are as nice to me as they can be but some weird things have happened and although the male is polite to me (but kind of talks to me weird in various ways) he told me something strange.

The 3 females I have known all my life and are always offering to help me with anything I need and always asking how I'm doing. I have never known any one of them to be "on the take" so to speak. They often do not feel well and suffer from various health problems so I try not to bother them. I do not want to go in here and start riddling them about this because I'm afraid it will appear that I am starting trouble and I will be told to leave and I have nowhere to go and because of crazy people I have known who can't see to leave me be, I often just want to die. I often wish I could go to sleep and never wake up so these things don't happen where ever I go... because I can't seem to escape it. It would be a merciful death as opposed to what some get.

Here is what has happened. At first I tried to give it little thought but it's really been bothering me (and there is another thread I need to make about device that supposedly wards off aliens that someone around here say they have seen... that someone made it... and it sounds like an improvised antenna.

The male told me shortly after I got here as we were having a conversation about a zombie apocalypse (yet again another person who has brought up the zombie apocalypse that I thought was being done by kids playing too many games, but now I think otherwise) and he was also telling me of ELF technology that he knows of that made a bunch of men lay down and have sex with each other... but he did not specify where he saw this.

While we were standing there in the yard (because that is where he usually talks to me while he is out there with all his odds and ends that he does work with and builds in the back yard)... he said this.

"You know, the people who want to cause you the most trouble and make problems for you... is your close family members... you'll see"

I said "who are you talking about?"

He said "I don't want to say but as you stay here, you'll see... more and more over time you'll see"

and now weird stuff has started happening and I can't figure out what is going on.

I'm scared to leave my van.

I tried telling a relative in another state about this but she was getting ready to go somewhere and didn't really have time to listen. I got pretty upset because she told me "I just don't know what to tell you"... like she didn't want to hear it.... but she DID tell me that her husband who works for the same company that gave me so much trouble in the past... his boss who resigned from a chief of police position in that city because his son got into some statutory rape stuff (and i think this man is crooked and IS on the take)... she said "They have been talking about this zombie apocalypse too! He's mentioned it a few times in the last few weeks!"
This boss... affiliated with church and the police... wouldn't surprise me if it was a freemason. I'm not sure if he was actually in on the conversation but there is just a handful of guys who run that department. They sit around and bs about stuff... the boss likes to take them to lunch a lot. They rehired that chick who was taking swings at me... who I found out is a relative of a relative and used to live in THIS county... but she told me that she had only passed through when I told her where i was from. There are just all kinds of weird lies all over the place.

I just want to make one side note about the zombie apocalypse.
I think Phil Schneider lied. I think he killed NO ETs because he was out cold while all that went down, but that's what happens when you take pre-emptive action against ETs. I think he was with the part of our government who is so afraid of ETs that they want soldiers to try and fight them and they are spreading this disinfo campaign. I think a rumor is getting around to make people paranoid about a zombie apocalypse because some people are getting concerned about the lights in the sky and the things coming up on radar.... and they know ETs are not easy to kill and that if you shoot them they are just going to get back up... and people talk about a zombie preparedness plan that the more secretive part of freemason lodges has but I have yet to find any documentation on this. Could be here say but it seems so many freemasons are gearing up, say ETs are evil and talk about zombies a lot.

and don't come in here telling me i need professional help.

I AM seeking professional help but not because anything is wrong with my mind.

The earth is trembling even if you can't feel it. People's instincts are telling them something is coming. People of aggression and control are doing REALLY WEIRD stuff. I am so sick of being around weird acting people... I don't know what to do and that is why I am about to go on a serious search for any kind of help I can get.

This thing that this person said about my family, it makes no sense to me but is just another thing that I find very odd about people's behavior. Try being a known contactee and not have everyone push you away. Doesn't happen. Some men seem to be more afraid than others but there is this repeating pattern I keep seeing. An outcasting.

I have absolutely no reason to believe that any of these other three women would be against me and this statement would be a very detrimental thing for me to hear at this point in my life while the people who seem to care are trying to assure me that people AREN'T out to get me... not that they ARE. Why did he say this to me?

Why are all these strange little things happening all around to annoy me like the poop that was smeared all over the toilet in the bathroom I use which is only seldomly used by one of the three women when my grandmother has been in the bathrom a while. The poop had GRASS pieces in it!.. like it came straight out of the yard from one of the dogs and was just smeared all over the toilet. It was dark like it had been in the sun.. just all kinds of weird stuff to make me say "What the hell is this!" ... and things going missing then reappearing (already made a thread about such shenanigans) just weird little things here and there and people seeming to be worried about what I might be thinking, like I have a problem with them... when I don't. What in the world is going on around here?!

as he would say it... someone here is against me.

In so many words that is what HE said!

I didn't think anyone was out to get me but now... what the HELL?!

Really... does any of this sound welcoming?

somebody is trying to make me go crazy and then I come on his site and people are telling me I AM crazy (which has been happening so long I'm used to it)
I just don't know what to do. It's everywhere I go.

I wish someone would come take over the freemasons. I don't care anymore!
edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Find some money, fill up the tank, drive to somewhere else, you need a clear head, become a new person.
Forget freemasons etc, you are now reborn. Good luck.

Add
Smeagol add something "go away and never come back"

edit on 3-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I rate you 8/10 on the "tin-foil hat" scale. You're not completely bonkers, but you're well on your way. Here's a summary of the elements you've woven into this lengthy, paranoia-ridden diatribe:
* Freemasons
* Long-term alien abduction
* Bizarre living situation involving a camper
* Zombie Apocalypse
* Conspiratorial sh|t smearing
* Anti-alien device/antenna
* Phil Schneider and the alleged battle between US forces and aliens in Dulce, NM
* ELF technology employed to force men to engage in spontaneous homosexual behavior

I would have given you a 10/10, but you left out the grassy knoll, Planet X, and the Mayans. Not bad though!
edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: Forgot the Phil Schneider part...

edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

I could have used more detail on the long term abductions. One mention is too short term for long term story potential.

Given the length of the post, she could have mentioned a lot more..

7/10...

I had a much longer post that I accidently deleted some how. It had questions for elaboration on the op. Guess everything happens for a reason though.

edit on 6/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Most long term alien contacts know this stuff is very much connected.

Who do you think holds the ET secrets in the US... the NAACP? Give me a break.

It would not surprise me if we see more and more zombie affiliated issues coming up with the police.
There is a freemason lodge in just about every town that is tight nit with law enforcement.
these people get rumors trickled down to them from the federal level. (black ops)
there is a HUGE disinfo program going on if you hadn't noticed.
Long term contactees are relentlessly studied by multiple government agencies and the agencies are told to do so for various reasons.
They are very keen with improvised ELF weapons and use them on people.
They are also well indoctrinated into various racist groups such as the white supremacy groups that are hiding behind law enforcement and they are being brainwashed by the same elite that is spreading the disinfo campaign and runs the war machine.

this is what happens when you have a RAMPANT large scale secret organization.

'll also mention that it has been rumored in various threads that freemasons are now opening their lodges to prove to people they have been open with everybody.

This is something they do not do.

The reason being they are now being observed and they know it.

they believe in some really weird crap. contrary to what many believe you are NOT required to believe in God to be a freemason, but you must believe in something. In the infamous words of Bruce Dickenson "You've never been held by the hand of God... who's rocking the cradle if he is not"

they are extremely ritualistic and know very well about this dangerous electronic technology.

Now please, if you cannot answer the question in the title... do not think your opinion is so important to the thread starter, because it isn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
GET OUT! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Sanity is a precious commodity these days.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think you need to get agood night sleep. Find a place where can you take one night to sleep peacefully. Then in the morning sort out your immediate prioritys You sound very disturbed. And please don't take it the wrong way but you do need to get help. Infact it sounds like you keep putting yourself near other people who also might need help.

Take a break from ATS too aliens and zombies aren't coming those are distractions stopping you from sorting your life out.

ETA: Yes it is normal for someone to say that. At times it often seems like the people closest to you are doing everything they can to screw your life up. But really your just blaming all your problems on them instead of stepping back and realizing that the onle person you can blame is yourself.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
REMINDER...

I am not asking for any personal opinions on anything else but if it is normal to make such a statement.

Now... be aware... I have a reason for doing this. The person who owns this property is not out to get me.

I'm going to ask that person and make sure and tell them what this other person has said because if it is directed to her, I think she needs to be aware.

Now... half my job is already done. if you think anything is going to change by these comments... then practice your own advice as you are not thinking straight.

AGAIN... the question is if this is normal for someone to say?

because my opinion is a resounding NO.

Comment on the issue or ignore the thread please.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ETA: Yes it is normal for someone to say that. At times it often seems like the people closest to you are doing everything they can to screw your life up. But really your just blaming all your problems on them instead of stepping back and realizing that the only person you can blame is yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Actually, given that US-UFO contact has been going on "officially" since the 40's, I'd say that the AARP likely holds the most ET secrets in the US.

It would not surprise me if we see more and more zombie affiliated issues coming up with the police.

Ummm, ok. I'm not sure how the zombie thing ties into the Freemasons or any other part of your story, but ok, zombies...

There is a freemason lodge in just about every town that is tight nit with law enforcement.
these people get rumors trickled down to them from the federal level. (black ops)

I agree. Disinformation is tool commonly used in propaganda efforts. How are local masonic lodges tied in with federal black-ops? And how did you come by this information?

Long term contactees are relentlessly studied by multiple government agencies and the agencies are told to do so for various reasons.
They are also well indoctrinated into various racist groups such as the white supremacy groups that are hiding behind law enforcement and they are being brainwashed by the same elite that is spreading the disinfo campaign and runs the war machine.

Just so I'm understanding you correctly... you are a long-term UFO abductee who has been subsequently studied by various government agencies (but not the aliens?). These people who abduct you are handy with whipping up improvised ELF weapons, and are quick to use them on others. These same people (the government ones who study you) are additionally indoctrinated into white-supremacy groups, AND they are brainwashed by the ruling elite behind the global military-industrial complex. Correct me if I missed something.

'll also mention that it has been rumored in various threads that freemasons are now opening their lodges to prove to people they have been open with everybody.

Masonic lodges are not secret. They are usually prominently situated in whatever town or city they are in, and the larger ones are open for public tours. What's not officially public are their rites and ceremonial rituals (even though you can learn about most of it on the net). Most people join the Masons as a way to socialize and network with other people, and drink cheap beer. If "they" are behind anything, it's only the top 1% at the highest degrees.

they believe in some really weird crap. contrary to what many believe you are NOT required to believe in God to be a freemason, but you must believe in something. In the infamous words of Bruce Dickenson "You've never been held by the hand of God... who's rocking the cradle if he is not"

Bruce Dickinson was the fictional character played by Christopher Walken in the legendary "Cow Bell" skit on SNL, in which he demands "More Cowbell!" from a frustrated Gene Frenkle (played by Will Ferrell). The fact that you brought him into this moves you right on up to a full 10/10 Crazy.

Now please, if you cannot answer the question in the title... do not think your opinion is so important to the thread starter, because it isn't.

Answer to the question in the title: No. There's nothing even remotely normal about anything you've said

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Clearly you are trying to twist this around.

Where in this thread have I stated that these family members are trying to screw my life up?

*I* didn't say that.... *HE* said that.

How is this normal? This is NOT normal behavior.

there is clearly some abnormal behavior going on around here.

i am just trying to get to the bottom of it because I had no problems with anyone before this.
problems happen, things sometimes get said, arguments have happened in my life but not around here and when it does... you do what you can to RESOLVE it and then you get past it. You don't go around telling people that others are out to get them.

I have enough people on my back, it is NOT my family members.
things have happened in an effort to DRIVE ME from my family members, so that i will have no one at all.

things like this keep happening to separate me from people.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of it... AND I WILL!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Actually, given that US-UFO contact has been going on "officially" since the 40's, I'd say that the AARP likely holds the most ET secrets in the US.

Ummm, ok. I'm not sure how the zombie thing ties into the Freemasons or any other part of your story, but ok, zombies...

I agree. Disinformation is tool commonly used in propaganda efforts. How are local masonic lodges tied in with federal black-ops? And how did you come by this information?

Just so I'm understanding you correctly... you are a long-term UFO abductee who has been subsequently studied by various government agencies (but not the aliens?). These people who abduct you are handy with whipping up improvised ELF weapons, and are quick to use them on others. These same people (the government ones who study you) are additionally indoctrinated into white-supremacy groups, AND they are brainwashed by the ruling elite behind the global military-industrial complex. Correct me if I missed something.

Masonic lodges are not secret. They are usually prominently situated in whatever town or city they are in, and the larger ones are open for public tours. What's not officially public are their rites and ceremonial rituals (even though you can learn about most of it on the net). Most people join the Masons as a way to socialize and network with other people, and drink cheap beer. If "they" are behind anything, it's only the top 1% at the highest degrees.

Bruce Dickinson was the fictional character played by Christopher Walken in the legendary "Cow Bell" skit on SNL, in which he demands "More Cowbell!" from a frustrated Gene Frenkle (played by Will Ferrell). The fact that you brought him into this moves you right on up to a full 10/10 Crazy.

Answer to the question in the title: No. There's nothing even remotely normal about anything you've said

No connection aye?

*They tried to kill ALIENS*

THEY FAILED.

Are you getting any of this/ secret organizations that are in our government know that aliens are not easy to kill.
they want you to believe they have no souls. they have put forth a disinfo campaign to make them look like fallen angels instead of angels and they hang murals in airports to scare people... because they want to go underground while the soldiers try to fight aliens because they are picking them on radar and it is SCARING THEM. Yet people like Phil Schneider insists that they CAN be killed, which isn't incorrect... it's just very difficult. I seriously doubt he killed anyone while he was out cold... so I don't really think he qualifies to say. People in the military come forward and talk about the disabling of nukes and yet this means nothing to you. Nothing at all.

I'm sitting here laughing at how simple this all fits together yet there are people in here trying so hard to make it sound all complicated.

If you don't like the thread... leave it alone.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
and nobody abducts me... what in the world are you talking about.

they have studied me in various forms. They set me up when i was 19 and gave me a HUGE bond for a petty crime. i walked away with 6 months probation, but my bond had been 25000. that is an unthinkable bond for such. child molesters get lower bonds than that.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm sitting here laughing at how simple this all fits together yet there are people in here trying so hard to make it sound all complicated.

No no, you've completely got the wrong impression. I LOVE this thread. I'm the one person who flagged it. Please, go on... Maybe start at the top and lay it all out chronologically so the reader has a more comprehensive understanding of what you're conveying. And don't leave out any details. The more details, the easier it is for people to make the connections.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bruce Dickenson is the lead singer of Iron Maiden. He is not a character, he is a real person who has written some great lyrics.

and why are you telling me that masons have secret rituals I KNOW THIS.

They have killed people in their rituals and get away with it calling it "accidents"

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

No no, you've completely got the wrong impression. I LOVE this thread. I'm the one person who flagged it. Please, go on... Maybe start at the top and lay it all out chronologically so the reader has a more comprehensive understanding of what you're conveying. And don't leave out any details. The more details, the easier it is for people to make the connections.

The impression you are giving me is that I wear a tin foil hat which I think would probably only serve to pick up more signals... so naturally I take this as an insult... as i do other crazy notions that people give me to stop things that are much much larger than any of us, but the elite are going to attempt to keep signing their name all over this Earth in everybody else's blood.

I am spread over many topics right now... i want to do some reading as well. I am trying to shed light on many issue and get past some of these secrets and terrible communication that those in control are keeping from us... and i am not getting paid for it.

I'm going to take a break now. I haven't even had lunch.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
OP,

What you've described is so far out of my range of experience that I dont have a clue on how to advise you.

I think you might benefit from a vacation. Is there someplace you can go for a few days to clear your head? Even just driving until you get sleepy might help.

Hugs to you. I hope things get better, and soon.

smylee

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Im sorry but have you re-read what you have posted? It is very hard to understand. Your coming off slightly erm coo-coo

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
OP,

What you've described is so far out of my range of experience that I dont have a clue on how to advise you.

I think you might benefit from a vacation. Is there someplace you can go for a few days to clear your head? Even just driving until you get sleepy might help.

Hugs to you. I hope things get better, and soon.

smylee

my brakes went out. I'm stuck.

Even if my brakes worked, I don't have anywhere to go.

I was talking to a relative about this but she was getting ready to go on vacation and see Neil diamond.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

my brakes went out. I'm stuck.

Even if my brakes worked, I don't have anywhere to go.

I was talking to a relative about this but she was getting ready to go on vacation and see Neil diamond.

LMAO
Neil Diamond?? This just keeps getting better. Please don't stop. Go back to the beginning... start with your childhood.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join