It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal for someone to say?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Do you think your family loves you?

some of them... sure, most of the time. Some of them don't seem to want to be near me even though I know they care and they try to help me... but would rather keep their distance. At least two male relatives definitely seem like they can't stand me. One I no longer even claim as a relative but he was not a blood relative. I hope to never have to see his face again.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Marked as attention seeker, unsubscribe and further thread replies will be ignored due to lack of plot with mingled storyline.
3/10 for effort
5/10 for originality
7/10 for persistence

I wonder if the feces smeared with hands or splattered using some other tools. Time used to perform the said activity also suspicious since the yard grass included within the feces require an ample time to be mobilized. Probability of outdoor based contamination is very high.

A through detail airborne, physical and visual inspection of the feces contamination is highly suggested due to the abnormality encountered. Specimens also must be taken and keep for further comparison.

Oh, by the way - Its normal for other people or yourself to say things like that.
Good luck.

edit on 3-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm sure your family loves you no matter the misunderstandings or issues surrounding your life. When you boil it all down it's much better imo for you to stay near them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
RE: NullVoid

Back once again to clarify this is not creative writing... nor is it a joke.

I can't believe that some people are jealous because I can distinguish the difference between dog poop and human poop. It's not rocket science people.

I feel sorry for people who have time on their hands to troll.

maybe this site needs a comedy section to distract a certain mindset.
Give them some genuine comedy because apparently they don't know the difference between comedy and being just plain annoying and exhausting.

and has anyone noticed how they tend to try to cover all grounds of paranoia and doubt... even saying things that the think they person I was referring to would say. Who has time to do such things?

I am just amazed by this as anyone.
I mean, yes... I have a conspiratorial mindset but this is over the top.

Would a true shill or stalker be so ignorant? I should certainly hope not cause it's kinda lame.
this crap is getting layed on pretty thick. OP pun intended.

edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I'm sure your family loves you no matter the misunderstandings or issues surrounding your life. When you boil it all down it's much better imo for you to stay near them.

Well, there *are* some people here i think pretty highly of.

I thought being here was a good idea after arriving. Everything seemed to be going well.
I just don't understand some people despite continuing to try to understand.

I guess I will just have to see what happens.

I feel like I should schedule any time I spend away from the van out carefully even if someone else could have come in the yard to mess with things.... which wouldn't surprise me with all the weird things that happen.

I guess I will have to get rid of more stuff and try to get everything else inside.

I sometimes try to tell people I know of weird things that happen because what if somebody DID do something to his truck? I didn't want to ask and now i CERTAINLY don't want to talk about these strange things to them because it might seem like i'm just trying to make it seem like strange things happen by doing screwed up stuff... but I really don't know what happened to his truck. All i know is that he looked at me like he could have killed me.

I didn't touch his truck. I'll take a polygraph about that... but if he thinks someone DID, I would HIGHLY advise him to report it... that is if I weren't completely dodging him right now.

I just never know where this stuff is going to come up.

LOT'S of weird things like this has happened over the years.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Thank you for posting that. I was absolutely exhausted after reading the OP. Now all I hear are crickets.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to have to agree with your quote. Why do you think I moved far away from my family? Should of just fallen off the map grid but some how they found me. And to no surprise they still drive me nuts.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What is this?! I don't even know what to say...

I tried to follow your op but it's all over the place.I don't get why you're so upset and freaked out over what this person said...except perhaps deep down you know that they are correct?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

how do i know this... because every time this crap flares up and somebody starts acting weird, i start hearing the commands. I get pressure in my chest and swelling in my spine so bad I am literally begging God for death.

Wow. I mean, I knew you needed help by reading prior posts but this really says it all. You need help and you need to get it before you hurt someone.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

in the county I was held and observed in for 79 days

You want to avoid a repeat of that scenario (or worse)... fleeeee.
Your family and all the corrupt officials that married into it? Very dangerous to you. If you are being made aware through little hints of "weird stuff" that may be getting ready to happen to you.... fleeeee.

You delay at your peril. You got every where else to go. You got a camper that becomes your home when you park. Rejoice you are not on foot and you have a mobile "home".

Road Trip!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I think she is refering to Bruce Dickenson of the metal band Iron maiden ............Peace

edit on America/Chicagoam3130America/ChicagoMon, 04 Jun 2012 00:47:31 -05006 3047 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Your not alone

I went through something similar last year.. until i too learned the knack of when to say something, and when to back right away and let folks go through there own stuff and come to there own conclusions.

Before that though, I constantly felt as if i was being messed with, and family was slipping away because they didn't get it and/or were to busy to listen to the important things i was trying to warn them about. I believe that's a part of the process once you start to "notice" certain patterns, and so obvious the pattern, you want to make others see it too so your not alone.. but, not many are ready or willing to make a leap like that.. for you and I it was natural.. many however just don't have whatever it is that enables the connections to form and they trudge through life like a .. hehe.. mindless zombie (sry.. i just had to..)

You seem to have found yourself in a place where your not alone.. but that too can be just as bad as total solitude, not everyone handles the perception shift well, some go really paranoid.. others revolt to a almost primal mindset where tricks are fun and making as much misery is a life goal.. why.. i don't know, that's just an observation based on a few close friends and what there currently going through themselves.

Trying to function as a "normal" citizen in an abnormal society when you see the patterns is awful, this persons off hand comment about your family probably comes from his personal experience, a gentle warning perhaps of what to expect is you try to make them see what you do.. that's my take on it anyways, I've said much the same thing to a few friends over the years and it's proven true.. untill they calm down and get back to our actual job.. which is watching for patterns.. again.. why i don't know.. but if ya have a gift, eh.. may as well use it

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

With respect, NotAnAspie, take a break. You come across as wound up and neurotic about things that are really of very little importance.
You are going to make yourself ill. Do you have any level headed, straight thinking friends / relatives you can stay with ?
People that have your welfare at heart, not their own ?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I'm going to step around all of the weird stuff lying everywhere in here and answer your question, and only that. You asked if it is normal for someone to say such a thing. Yes, it is normal. People say all kinds of things. I think the problem here, is that you are taking it to mean something very specific to you, like he was warning you about some hidden enemy, but maybe that's not how he meant it. In fact, I'd say it's almost certain that he didn't mean that. He is saying something about himself and his experiences. Somewhere down the road, either some family member burned him, or he thought they did. From his perspective, this is always true, and so he passes it along to you, even though, it is not always true simply because it is his experience.

Everything is not about you. Hope that makes sense. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
NotAnAspie, repeat after me;

"I manifest."

You, and you alone, are in control. Of everything. Because to you, you are everything.

You are in control of how you feel.

Know that fear is a vestigial, primal reaction to that which is not understood, or that which can cause physical harm.

If you are convinced that the things around you and the people around you are going to physically harm you, and you are unable to stop thinking this, then YOU NEED TO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Otherwise, be aware, of you. Know that everything that is not you, is external to you, and thus cannot affect you - unless you let it!

People have always, and will always, be irrational, complex, and strange. Trying to understand what happens in their heads, before understanding your own, is a sure way to find yourself in strife!

If you are having chest pains, and such like, STOP ASKING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET FOR HELP. Consult a Medical Practitioner.

You manifest. You create your own path, your own experiences, and thus your own emotions.

Only once you are aware that you are in control, will you truely be.

My best wishes to you.
edit on 4-6-2012 by derpest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Furthermore, I direct you to Occam's Razor, which basically states that the most simple explanation is often the correct one.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

how do i know this... because every time this crap flares up and somebody starts acting weird, i start hearing the commands. I get pressure in my chest and swelling in my spine so bad I am literally begging God for death.

Wow. I mean, I knew you needed help by reading prior posts but this really says it all. You need help and you need to get it before you hurt someone.

Yeah I tend to agree.I commented on of one her threads a few days ago than read this...then put two and two together.Sometimes it's best to seek outside help.You really sound delusional op and I'm not trying to be mean to you.That's just how you come across.
edit on 4-6-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by draco49

You people who are laughing at my situation are really messed up.
No matter what... I'm glad I'm me and not people like you.
Pretty sick that you can laugh at my situation when I am stuck, doing the best I can and am made to feel threatened on so many levels. That's sick.

Tell me again about the texture of the feces...

Lmao, man I wasnt even going to say anything in this thread, since I was to busy shaking my head but that comment was to much for me

It was a mean one, but I have to admit that I grinned a bit.. Says something about me, maybe not something very nice, I guess..

But come on, the OP is waaaay beyond my concept of normal behaviour. Living in a camper? All these tidbits, not connected (only in her mind, I guess)? She is a lightbringer to the ETs? Woah.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
It was a mean one, but I have to admit that I grinned a bit.. Says something about me, maybe not something very nice, I guess..

But come on, the OP is waaaay beyond my concept of normal behaviour. Living in a camper? All these tidbits, not connected (only in her mind, I guess)? She is a lightbringer to the ETs? Woah.

I gotta say, I really do love this thread. It's amazing how many conspiratorial elements she wove into her story. She seems like a cross between Alex Jones, Travis Walton, David Icke, and Snookie. And I don't think I was being mean. I responded the same way I would respond if someone came up to me on the street and told me that story.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You people who are laughing at my situation are really messed up.
No matter what... I'm glad I'm me and not people like you.
Pretty sick that you can laugh at my situation when I am stuck, doing the best I can and am made to feel threatened on so many levels. That's sick.

but anyway... thanks for bumping the thread.

Oh, hon. We weren't laughing at your situation... but we did do a mini-hijacking of your thread with our bantering back and forth. I'm very sorry if it seemed we were making fun of you.

Can you get your brakes fixed? Or does someone else have a car you could borrow?
edit on 5-6-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join